Iron Rain Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,788 Followers

"MMMMMMMM please Nick fuck me I need you inside of me SOOOOO bad," she begged.

"I don't know it's kinda crowded in here, if only there were some way you could oh I don't know straddle me. That might work what do you..."

Again she was in his lap but this time there were no barriers between them and her pussy sunk down over him and they both moaned at how tight she was. Then the Professor was slowly riding him and kissing him fiercely as they made love. His hands roamed all over her body but finally settled on her ass cheeks which he swatted and caressed as she moved up and down. Her athletic legs drove her pussy down on him over and over until with another body shaking, back arching climax.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK," she howled and the wind howled back at her.

Nick rolled her onto her back letting her lie prone on the bench seat of the truck and took control. His thrusts began slow and loving but he knew what she craved and soon his cock was slamming into her with more and more force.

"Oh Shit... oh shit... oh shit..." she muttered each time his cock was buried deep into her.

He smiled down at her and leaned down and captured a nipple between his teeth and applied pressure until she yelped and a third orgasm erupted from deep within her core. Nick eased out of her and she breathed a sigh of relief but not for long as she felt his lips and tongue began teasing her pussy and clit.

"OH FUCK Lover..." she cooed. "That feels amazing... yes like that... uh huh... uh huh... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM yeah baby..."

Nick was out to break her so he eased two fingers into her pussy and two into her ass and watched the fireworks. Carol's hips left the seat and when he began to suckle her clit and finger both holes she reached escape velocity and her howl of pleasure broke the sound barrier. She rolled onto her side and whimpered as he pleasured her holes with thrusting fingers and was soon begging for his cock again.

"Please Nick fuck me... NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN I need to feel it fill me up again... I want to feel your cum spray my insides!"

Nick eased his fingers from both her holes and got Carol on her hands and knees. He teased both holes with the head of his cock to see how she would react.

"How about this one," he said pressing the head just enough to spread her pussy lips.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," she moaned.

"Or maybe this one," he said pushing the tip just enough to open her ass just a bit.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN," she groaned.

"Tell me Carol... which hole to pierce," Nick demanded.

"OH FUCK I don't care... just fuck me already you evil man," she yelled.

"Okay," Nick mused. "Ass it is."

He pushed slowly but steadily and felt her sphincter open to his iron hard flesh and she moaned louder and louder but not in pain but in sheer pleasure. When the head popped in she let out a sigh of relief.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM yes... so this is what it feels like, I've always wondered."

The shaft followed the tip and soon she was completely impaled and she was purring loud and long. Nick leaned close and licked the side of her neck causing her ass to grip him even tighter.

"So how do you like a cock up your ASS professor?" Nick asked his breath close to her ear.

"MMMMMMMM I don't know yet you haven't started fucking me yet," she growled back.

Nick began to thrust into her tight ass and soon she was pushing back to meet him. He adjusted his position so that his hands were on her ass cheeks and thrust faster and harder now that she was accustom to a cock buried deep in her ass. His balls were slapping against labia and the dual sensation was pushing Carol towards her first anal orgasm.

"I can see why women fling themselves at you... just like I did. You know how to make a woman beg for your cock." She said panting and moaning.

Nick ground against her ass cheeks and leaned forward and whispered in her ear.

"Want to ride my cock again and feel it really deep in your ass?"

His hands came up and cupped her tits weighing them, caressing them all the while his cock drove deep into her harder and harder now. His climax getting closer by the second Carol could feel his cock swelling; stretching her even more now and her moans became pleas for his cum.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNICK I can feel how close you are lover," she whispered back at him. "MMMMMMMMMMMMM fill me up baby... let me feel you cum deep inside of me."

They worked together Nick thrusting forward and Carol pushing backward; she could hear his breath become erratic, great heaves of his powerful chest as his climax was mere seconds away. Then with one last powerful thrust and a howl of pleasure she felt him spurt sending thick ropes of cum deep into her.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," she cried along with him.

Carol lay on top of him her body molding to his so easily. Her head near his shoulder and her hands roaming over his sculpted body and felt the stirrings as he responded to her gentle touch.

"Oh my..." she gasped.

"It's going to be a long night..." he responded.

The Lost City:

September 6, 2012

The storm broke at some point in the middle of the night and few were awake to hear the wind die down and see the stars come out in the thousands and then the millions. Nick careful not to wake the good Professor slipped from her arms and slipped outside to take in the ethereal beauty above him. Whether aboard the Numenor or now here in the middle of a lost city the stars held some primal sway over the young man and he pondered his role and whether he was the right man for the job then he would think over who else he would trust to do what was needed when the time came. The truth of the matter was there was no one else. In this desolate ruin of a place he finally accepted his role and let go any hope of a normal life or any near facsimile of one. If he was to tread this path there would be no regrets and no remorse.

Nick looked down and gasped as the sandstorm seemed to have done much of their work for them and the archaeologist. Most of the sand covering the southern and eastern walls of the temple was gone now. But it had also exposed many outlying buildings that had been hidden by a deep layer of sand and the intricate beauty of the city was revealed under the cold cool stars. Did Solomon build this city as legend say or was it the Old Ones or even the Nephilim? He would leave those discoveries to the Professor and her team. He closed his eyes and felt more than heard or saw the 'other' presence in the dead city. Nick opened his eyes and turned in the direction and was not surprised that it came from the temple. He began to walk towards it and looked at the grand structure that was easily two hundred feet in height and at least that on each side. Two sphinx-like statues flanked the main doorway on the western wall which yawned black and cold in its stygian darkness. He looked at the twin stone guardians and saw that the lean almost gaunt feline bodies looked sickly under the pale silvery light of the stars. The face if face you could call it had upswept almond eyes unblinking and cruel. Below the eyes were two slits where a nose would be and further down a beard of writhing tentacles that hung down to mid breast of the cat body. All in all a disturbing pair of watchers for this silent temple to unknown gods. Nick walked between them and crossed the threshold and felt the chill in the air grow with each and every step. Then came the faint sound to his ears an impossible sound in this dry desiccated wasteland and yet yes there it was the cool damp touch of water on his skin and the sound of falling water. Nick activated his contact lenses for full spectrum so he wasn't surprised by someone attempting to sneak up on him. There directly in front of him perhaps a hundred feet away a plume of heat in the shape, well the curvaceous shape of a woman. He shifted to low light and saw the scantily clad figure of a dark skinned woman with hair as pale as moonlight. Just beyond her at the very center of the temple were the obelisk and the pool that surrounded it. But instead of fountains the people that built this place had devised some sort of waterfall conveyance for water to bathe the black stone artifact. The woman was standing just in front of the pool staring at him intently so Nick walked towards her. When he was fifty feet away she brought her hand up in a gesture he understood all too well, stop. Nick complied and stopped where he was.

"You are not welcome here," her English was heavily accented but understandable.

"Why," Nick asked.

"This is holy ground and you desecrate this place with your very presence," she said.

"Who is this temple dedicated to," Nick asked taking a single step forward.

"The Nameless hold this place hallowed now go," she said anger tingeing her words.

"Who built this city," he asked taking another step and saw her eyes narrow as she shook her head slowly.

"The Ancients," she growled. "Now before their wrath becomes manifest leave for your own sake."

Nick smiled and strode boldly towards her testing his theory and when nothing happened he continued to walk until he was scant feet from her only then did he stop.

"I have a theory," Nick began as he looked at her closely now and she was truly a gorgeous woman. "You are very beautiful I mean storm the castle and rescue the princess stunning."

"How do my looks have anything to do with your theory?"

"Because," Nick began as he closed the distance between then and settled a hand on either upper arm and looked her over very carefully. "Your skin is so smooth, so warm and yet so very dry even though you are standing right in front of a waterfall. How is that possible... unless you are a crystal guardian?"

There was no roar of defeat, no changing of woman into beast, no she just smiled and cocked her head to one side.

"As wise as Solomon and as powerful as Ramses and as handsome as any man I have ever met. Who are you?"

"Does it really matter," Nick asked watching her features intently.

"I suppose not, you have come for the Obelisk of Iram that much is obvious but more importantly is why do you want the stone?"

Nick noticed that the more they spoke the better her English got and he suspected soon she would possess no accent whatsoever.

"I have come to study it and learn it secrets, I have the markings of four of the other stones after I get these I have only one more to acquire before I can decipher the markings," Nick admitted.

"You have more than any other that has come before you. You have dared the Borderlands for the sake of knowledge and power but to what aim I wonder?"

"Borderlands," Nick asked confused.

"That is what I call them," she said her arms circling his waist. "There are places," she purred now. "Hidden... secret places above and below the surface of the world where men cannot see. Some lie abandoned while others are the home of the Old Ones and their ilk."

"Do you know where these places are," Nick said pulling her closer now.

"MMMMMMMMMM perhaps but first I must ask you if you plan on removing the obelisk from this place?"

"That was the original plan," Nick said as her hands moved upwards slowly caressing as they went. "But now I am not so sure."

"Why have you become unsure," she said pressing her head against his powerful chest.

"I do not think the location of the six obelisks is a coincidence," Nick said sniffing her hair and taking in her scent.

"MMMMMMMM as I said before wiser than Solomon," she moaned as she lifted up one leg and slipped it around his waist.

"So what should I do," he said settling his hands on her ass cheeks.

"Leave the stone where it is and leave this place after you take the knowledge of the obelisk with you and never return."

"Or I could move the relic to another location in the Borderlands closer to home," he whispered in her ear as his hands caressed her bare ass cheeks.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNo if you remove the obelisk I will cease to have a purpose," she moaned as she rubbed the bulge in his pants now.

"Unless I also take you with me and place you and the obelisk together," he said unzipping his jeans and freeing his hard flesh.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM you would do that for MMMMMMMME?" she asked adjusting her position and easing Nick inside of her slowly. "UNNNNNNNNNNNNNN so thick... so hard..."

Nick pushed forward so that her ass was now supported by the top of the pools wall. She lifted her other leg and moved it around his waist as Nick slid completely inside of her. Her head went back, her mouth opened in a soundless cry and he began to thrust into her hard and fast.

"UNNNNNNNN UNNNNNNNNNNN... oh gods it has been SOOOOOOO LONNNNG!!!"

Still amazed at his sexual hunger he wondered if the whispering voice was partly responsible.

"Take her," she whispered. "Fuck Her... harder... drive your cock into harder lover... punish her with your dick!"

Nick slammed into her as hard as he could almost knocking her into the pool. Then she placed her hands on his chest to allow her time to adjust her position. Now she was standing facing away from him bent over the wall of the pool.

"That's better isn't it lover," she purred.

In response Nick slammed into her and began to fuck her just as the whispering voice asked, hard, fast and brutal. The guardian moans soon became a single cry of pleasure as one orgasm blended into another into another until with a final primal thrust he shot deep into her and lay spent on top of her. But she wasn't done and with a gentle nudge it was Nick sitting on the pool's wall and her on her knees worshipping his cock with mouth, hands and tits.

Nick sweaty and thirsty after his long encounter with the near insatiable guardian finished stripping off his clothes and slipped into the cool waters of the pool surrounding the obelisk and dove deep to see how far down the great stone monument sat beneath the water. Like the pool in Hammerton this one was fairly deep but unlike that small town the floor of this pond was littered with coins of precious metals from so many nations. Nick broke the surface and saw the bleary eyed guardian watching him intently.

"If you drink of the pool you will restore your stamina all the quicker lover," she purred.

Tentatively Nick cupped a small amount of the water and sipped it and recognized the flavor immediately. It was the same as the energy drink that James had given him. How sly he was and so it was in fact the Eternal Master who had delivered the water from his own pool and he must possess the last obelisk! Nick drank greedily and felt what little fatigue he had disappear in mere moments. Nick swam towards the obelisk and gazed at the alien glyphs covering the towering black monument to an unknowable people, well unknowable for now he thought. When he was close enough to nearly touch it Nick dove straight down to see how the obelisk was anchored in the pool, if it was anchored at all. He swam down twenty feet and had to brush more of those ancient coins aside to see that the builders of this place had cut a square recess for the obelisk to hold it in place. Nick took one of the coins for examination and swam back to the surface. He broke the surface and discovered that his absence did not go unnoticed. Akira and the Professor stood at the very edge of the pool and they looked most displeased.

"Nick," the women said in perfect harmony.

In response he tossed the coin towards the Professor and she caught it and examined it with a gleeful gaze. Having distracted one woman Nick swam back to face the wrath of Akira. As his body cut through the water he 'felt' something and stopped and dove once more. It was like playing that kid's game 'you're getting warmer' and as time ticked by and his lungs began to burn he was 'hot' closing in on 'burning hot'. Just as he was about to give up the nude form of Akira appeared in front of him and he saw the glitter of the crystal just as he lost the battle with his oxygen deprived lungs. Nick pointed frantically before kicking his way up to the surface and the air he needed so badly. He breached the surface and the sound of his gasp for air echoed off the temple's walls. Coughing and sputtering he slowly swam to the edge of the pool and his hand had barely touched the stone wall when Akira surfaced holding the sparkling gem bright stone aloft.

"Is this what you were looking for Nick," she said smiling brilliantly.

"I hope so," he replied as he took a mouthful of the pool water and swallowed feeling its rejuvenating energy course through him.

"Did you just drink some of the water," Akira asked her.

"Try it," he said nodding.

Akira swam up next to him and handed him the intricately carved jewel before she cupped her hand and drank from the pool. Just as Nick had she drank several times and felt the weariness and aches fade then disappear. Suddenly there was movement above them and the naked form of Carol Nichols dove expertly into the pool to join them.

"I give her a nine point eight on the dive," Nick said.

"I concur," Akira said feeling giddy as the power of the water caressed her skin healing, soothing and invigorating wherever it touched.

The Professor eventually appeared holding more of the coins and carefully placing them on the ledge of the pool's wall. Then like Nick and Akira she sipped the water and reveled in its properties.

"There must be something in the black stone that the water leeches and deposits into the pool. I am not a molecular biologist but this place is a wonder..."

They swam and splashed and played for a time and Akira noted the Nick was not being Nick. He had two beautiful women in the water with him and yet he was 'just' swimming around and not, well not taking advantage of the situation. Something was wrong but what still eluded her.

"Well you will have all the time you need to discover it's secrets but for now it's time to get back to work." Nick said all business now.

The trio left the pool and Nick dressed with hardly a glance at the two women as he headed outside. The matrix crystal safely stowed in his pocket he calls upon the avatar within and speaks with her.

"I need your advice," he began.

"Master now that you possess my crystal I will aid you in whatever way I can," she purred.

"Are there any dangers I need to know about when it comes to removing artifacts from this location?"

"No Master, there are no traps or curses just legends and ghosts of the long dead," she replied.

"Good, now answer me this should I remove the obelisk and move it closer to home will it have any detrimental effect to the stone or the area?"

"As far as I know as long as it resides within the borderlands and there is water flowing over its surface there should be no problems Master."

"Lastly, if the stone is removed will this place remain a part of the borderlands or will the field collapse," Nick asked his face frowning.

"Oh this place was a part of the borderlands for a very very long time before the stone was brought here. Its removal will have no affect on the surrounding area."

"That's what I was afraid of," he said biting his lip.

"What is the matter Master?"

"I have some very bad news for the good Professor," Nick said softly. "But I will see what damage control I can manage."

"I see you don't want the world at large to know that the borderlands exist. That is wise Master," she praised him.

"Now to break the bad news," Nick muttered as he reentered the temple and found the girls had dressed and Carol Nichols was looking closely at the three coins in her hands. "Carol we need to talk."

"Nick you sound so serious," she said and then saw the look on his face. "What's wrong?"

"I have an offer to propose to you, I want to hire you to research, unravel and work this dig site to the best of your abilities."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,788 Followers