Iron Rain Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,789 Followers

"So what's your name Svartalfar?" I asked.

"I am a member of the Shadowdancer Clan." She informed me and I was wise to treat her as well as I had. That clan sired the most gifted rune mages the race produced.

"Okay what do I call you instead of hey you?"

"Garnet," she said softly.

"You can call me Magus," I told her.

"Not the Magus... the Zeitgeist?" she said in awe.

"The same," I admitted.

"I am honored to serve you."

"Do you need anything else before we see the Ravens?"

"No, thank you for the meal, the bath and the clothing," she said with great sincerity.

"You are welcome; let's go I'm in a hurry." I said leading the way.

We approached the Necropolis, the city of the dead, which was ruled over by the Ravens. Here the dead and the souls of the damned were bartered like common goods and one had to tread lightly lest they end up on the auction block of a demon or worse. There in the center of the city was black glass tower that housed the Raven brothers and their many minions. It was here that my Svartalfar companion and I were destined. The two Gallu demons that guarded the main gate crossed their massive weapons and denied us entrance. I bowed and looked the taller of the bull headed minion in the eye and told him who I was. The eight foot monstrosity flinched and said he would inquire within. Two minutes and twenty seven seconds later the Rakasha appeared in his thousand dollar suit and smiling his feral grin led us to the inner sanctum of the most powerful entities in the city. Rakasha are major demons with the power to shape shift into nearly any form but it is their hunger for raw meat that often gives them away. This particular demon's breath was vile even by hell's standard. As we rode the elevator up I reached slowly into my pocket and offered it a breath mint.

"Really, keep them you really need them," I said.

"Smart ass," it growled.

"No," the Svartalfar said taking up my cause. "Your breath could knock over an archangel."

Ding. The elevator opened on the penthouse and the main offices of the twins. Garnet and I stepped into the lavishly decorated room and saw the two black eyed hawk nosed brothers who were gazing out the window upon the city below.

"I think..." said the first brother.

"I remember..." said the other.

"Magus," they cawed together.

"Greetings Brothers Ravenstorm," I said with a deep bow.

"Oswald..." said the first brother.

"Sebastian..." said the second brother.

"Kane..." they said together.

"Yes," I said with another bow.

"He isn't here," said a young feral looking woman dressed in leather and wolf skins.

"Freak, be nice," said a taller equally primitive dressed young man.

"Fuck off Gear," the girl snarled.

"So I guess I came all this way for nothing," I asked.

"Payment," asked the first Raven.

"I have a large uncut Stygian Blood Diamond," I replied.

"Accepted," said the second Raven.

I reach into another pocket and retrieve the diamond and toss it onto the large wooden desk and watch as the twins gaze intently at the glittering crimson gem.

"Three days time," the first brother says.

"City of Angels," the second brother finishes.

Gear tosses me an envelope with the rest of the information.

"Thanks," I say with a final bow and turn to leave.

The elevator opens again and the Rakasha smiles revealing a piece of raw flesh stuck between his teeth. We enter and take the long ride to the lobby.

"Doesn't it bother you that they knew you were coming," Garnet asks.

"No, I will worry when they don't. That'll be the day that we are the least of their worries." I tell her.

"So you still want my help?" Garnet asks.

"I could use the company but like I said before you are free."

"Sounds like fun I haven't seen topside in so long it might be interesting."

"We need to get you a new set of clothes then. You really don't want to stand out in the crowd especially now." I tell her just before I inform her all about the plague and Project Aries.

Arkham Massachusetts

I waved as the garbage truck pulled away and that took the last of my upper body strength. I staggered to the front door of the old house and somehow managed to lift my hand enough to knock. The door opened and Sora was there to help me inside.

"Kat, you've overworked yourself again; another twelve hour shift and for what?"

"The dead or not going to move themselves into the truck," I told my friend, my bodyguard and my lover.

"I have a hot bath waiting and after that how about a nice long acupressure massage?"

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM sounds perfect," I moan. "I don't suppose there's some food available for little old me?"

"You just march yourself upstairs and get naked and I'll bring you dinner." Sora told me with one of her winning smiles.

I walked up to the second floor and found the door to Nick's room open and looked back and my Japanese lover waved me on and I headed up to the third floor. I stopped halfway up the stairs and lost my shoes in difference to Nick. Barefoot I stepped onto the mat covered room and into the moonlight that shone down and through the skylight. I turned and found the sliding door opened and there waiting for me Nick's sunken tub full of steaming hot water and it was glorious!

Naked I slipped beneath the water and let its heat caress my aching muscles and drifted in its womb-like silence for as long as I could hold my breath. I broke the surface to see that Sora had left a platter of bite size meat, cheese and assorted fruit surrounding it.

"I love that woman," I mutter.

I eat and find the finger food perfect for the location and situation. I close my eyes and let the water do its work and blindly reach for my food and find something cold and unyielding to my touch. I turn and see an open bottle of chilled wine and two glasses. I pour filling both glasses and take up the nearest one and then see Sora's slim hand pick up the other. I look at the other end of the bath and there she is snuggled under the hot water like it's an electric blanket.

"How do you manage to do that," I ask her and she just smiles. "Yes I know ancient Chinese secret."

"I wouldn't be an effective bodyguard if I couldn't," she says sipping her wine.

"Or an amazing lover," I add.

"Also true," she admits with just a hint of vanity. "By the way this is the last bottle of Ice Wine Nick sent home with us."

"MMMMMMMM speaking of Nick," I purr.

"Yes you know we should go visit him and take up his offer of hospitality," Sora says reading my mind.

"Yes we should I miss his hospitality," I moan.

"No you miss his amazing cock," Sora says with a giggle.

"That's what I meant," I say sliding a hand between my legs.

"I better shave that tight little pussy of yours you know how he prefers his girls," Sora moaned this time.

"Eager and bald," I ask.

"Exactly," she laughs.

One bottle of Ice Wine later and there I am sitting on the edge of the bath with Sora between my legs shaving as she put it my tight little pussy. I watch intently as she removes the hair a little at a time drawing it out as long as she can. I am fucking soaked by the time she splashes my Venus mound and voila my pussy is bald as a newborn. She puts the razor down and lowers her lips to my flesh and kisses her way down to my clit.

"UNNNNNN damn you know how to show a girl a good time," I moan.

"I am just getting started lover," she purrs and I see her tongue snake out and start to tease me.

I lie back and let her work her oral magic. I feel her hands on my knees as she laps away at my clit and labia like a sex fiend and my moans get louder and louder as she slowly teases an orgasm from me. I lift my ass off the cool tiles pressing against her eager mouth and she cups my ass cheeks and buries her face licking and suckling now at my naughty bits. My eyes roll shut and I find myself panting and moaning at the mercy of my lover. She never uses her fingers and truth is she doesn't need to. She saves that for the bedroom or other places, not so private places like the library or my office at work... good times those. Her tongue flickers over my clit and I feel my legs begin to shake on their own and Sora knows how close I am and she stops.

"Should I save this one for Nick," she asks.

"What," I cry out my voice echoing.

"Perhaps I should just get you nice and close and let Nick finish you off," Sora says teasing me.

"No... please..." I am begging now.

It is a time like this that I wonder who is really in charge. Then I feel her hot breath as she breathes on my newly shaved flesh and below sending shivers through me. I am waiting, my body so very tense for the gentle caress of her tongue and she does not disappoint. Then her lips as she suckles my clit and my cry cuts through the silence as my hips buck and I cum in her mouth. Then she is lapping away fiercely driving me into a second and more powerful climax which leaves me weak and breathless. Only when I beg does she stop and pull me carefully back into the water's and her embrace.

The alarm goes off and I crack my eye open and smile laying next to me is the sleep eyed freshly fucked face of my lover Sora. I sit up and the last toy we played with rolls to the middle of the bed in an obscene sort of way. I smile remembering the feeling of it buried deep inside of me and my hoarse cries when I came for the final time.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM good morning lover," I say leaning down and kissing her lips.

"If you keep that up we may not make our flight to the Numenor," she moans.

"Do you want the shower first and I'll start breakfast," I ask.

"Nope, I have everything planned for our departure. You go shower and I'll set your clothes out before I go and begin cooking." Sora says with a sleep smile.

"Have it your way," I say and reward her with another soulful kiss.

"Don't I always?"

"Spoiled brat," I say and pull back the covers and head for the bathroom.

"Nice ass," I hear from behind me.

"You are as bad as Nick," I say with a swat on my ass cheek for emphasis.

I finish washing my hair and when I open my eyes I see the flashing red dot in the corner of my vision. It's a silent indicator my avatar has a message or two for me.

"What is it Hugh," I ask just before he appears standing in front of me.

"Your itinerary is complete and everyone has been notified of your departure for the Numenor," he says in his sexy Aussie accent.

"Great work as always Hugh," I praise him just as Nick always did with Surfer.

"Why thank you Lady Kat," he says with a brilliant smile.

"One of these days I am going to get you to call me just plain Kat," I said with a pleasant growl.

"There is one more thing 'just plain Kat'," he said and I stared at him in utter shock.

"Funny," I say as I laugh.

"Master Terry has something for Nick and it needs space on the helicopter," Hugh explains.

"How big is it," I ask.

"It is about five foot eight and it is a she," my avatar says with a grin.

"Figures," I groan. "Who is she?"

"One Female Osirin Prototype designation Nightwind," Hugh says.

"What the hell is an Os... what is it Hugh?"

"Apparently Masters Terry, Jesse and Nick have collaborated on the creation of an artificial person."

Blink. Pause. I stare at Hugh and let it register before I respond.

"WHAT?"

"Shall I repeat myself Kat," Hugh asked.

"You called me Kat... yes explain that last statement."

"As far as the attached file goes the three of them managed to design, fabricate and construct a biomechanical avatar."

"Men," I say. "Do you have an image of what she looks like?"

"Indeed I do," Hugh says and gestures before projecting the holographic image which rotated so that she could be viewed from all sides.

"She's gorgeous and yet somehow disturbing all at the same time," I said looking her over. "What purpose does she serve?"

"That is unclear, but I could speculate if you wish."

"Speculate away," I said as I finished showering.

"The prototype is armed with six inch razor sharp alloy claws as well as retractable alloy canines so bodyguard or combat is a possibility. She also possesses a complete sensory input array and fully functional um... pleasure is not outside her capabilities..."

"You mean she's got a..." I began and he simply nodded. "I repeat... MEN."

"She possesses full avatar personality and capabilities so she could be an advisor or diplomat for the Osirins."

"Wait, you mean there are people who look like her?"

"Yes that is how Master Nick accessed the template. Indeed if she functions well enough he has other templates already for manufacture Kat."

"Let me see," I said turning off the water and reaching for a towel.

Hugh displayed both the male and female templates of the Anubis, Bast, Horu-tet, Osirin and at the end one designated as Bennu.

"Who the hell is she?" I asked my jaw literally dropping at her stunning good looks.

"That one is called Bennu."

"Is that a tribe like the cats or hawks?"

"No apparently she is singularly unique."

"Can you reference her name and see if there are any files on her?"

"There is one mention of her in Egyptian mythology. The Bennu bird; it is the Egyptian version of the Phoenix bird."

"The Phoenix, you mean like rise from its own ashes Phoenix?"

"Quite correct," Hugh said.

"What does the file say about her?"

"It says her name means 'She Who Came Into Being By Herself'."

"Whoa," I said slipping on a terry cloth robe. "Nick what the hell have you gotten yourself into this time?"

"The legend states that before the universe was created the Phoenix was there to see it spring to life," Hugh continued.

"Wait, are you telling me she is older than our universe?"

"No, I am saying that is what the legends say about her," Hugh said correcting me.

"OH FUCK... we gotta go... SORA... we need to leave right fucking now!" I was hollering as I raced down the stairs.

I rounded the corner and into the living room and there was Sora still patiently cooking away.

"Didn't you hear me we need to go NOW," I said.

"I heard you just fine but the helicopter won't be ready for another hour so calm the fuck down and tell me what the matter is?"

Sora rarely talks back to me but it was enough of a shock to settle me down as she had planned. So as I sat down to eat I launched into the robot thingy that Terry had built for Nick and this Bennu woman. When I finished she looked at me and shrugged.

"There is nothing we can do at the moment but we are at least prepared intelligence wise when and if we encounter this 'woman'." She said calmly.

Breakfast done I rose and headed upstairs to dress when there came a knock at the door. I check my heads up display on the contact lenses, seven in the morning really? I stalked over to the door and flung it open and there standing at full military style attention was a handsome young man in a dark blue business suit wearing sunglasses.

"Yeah," I greeted him even as his head cocked down and I looked to see I was showing a lot of cleavage but luckily no nipple. "Yeah," I repeated.

"Special Agent Charles Ward, NSA, can I have a word?" he said bringing his gaze back up to my eyes.

Doing a 'Nick', I activated the lenses and ran his identity through BORG and got his entire life history.

"Come in Special Agent Ward, I see that you are a local boy, twenty four years old, marines, Harvard and drafted into the NSA just six months back... impressive." I say as I turn around and let him follow me inside.

"How the hell... that's all been classified?" He sputtered.

"Do you like girls Special Agent Ward?" I say as I walk upstairs. "If you want to talk to me I am heading to my bedroom."

He paused for a three count before he followed me and by the time he was in my bedroom I was out of my robe and picking out my underwear.

"So tell me Charles," I say bent over looking into my underwear drawer giving him a clear shot of my pussy. "You don't me calling you Charles do you?"

"No Ma'am," he stammers his eyes glued to my slick slit.

"Please call me Kat everyone does. So Charles what brings you to my bedroom?"

"Well Ma'am... I mean Kat, I was ordered to collect you and take you to Washington."

"The red or the black," I say turning and holding up two thongs watching him sweat bullets.

"Red... no black... I mean once you are dressed we need to leave immediately."

"I think you're right black," I say turning around and slowly slipping the underwear into place. "But sadly Charles I have previous arrangements. I will go to Washington once I return from visiting my brother."

"I can't allow that," his voice was all conviction now.

"What did you say," I reply looking over my shoulder at him my eyes narrowing.

"My orders are to take you directly to Washington Ma'am."

"So we are back to Ma'am are we? Sora if you please." I say and return to getting dressed.

Special Agent Charles Ward hit the floor unconscious and we decided to take him with us, well at least as far as the helicopter.

"Tie and gag him we need to go," I say and Sora only nods and smiles.

"We could keep him I promise to feed him," Sora said as she took his handcuffs from him and placed them around his wrists with his arms behind his back.

"Remember the goldfish," I joked. "Besides he might enjoy being dominated for a little while."

"He might at that."

Thanks to Hugh's help we used the agent's vehicle and made our way to the airport unmolested. Terry met us there with a hooded figure who I guess was the prototype.

"Hello Terry," I said giving him a big hug.

"Hello Kat... Sora," he held me close for a bit. "Tell Nick to send me regular reports."

"Boys and their toys," I told him.

"I am not a toy," Nightwind said with a touch of anger in her voice.

"My apologies," I said looking at Terry with a raised eyebrow.

"You can thank Mekada for the attitude and other factors." Terry explained.

"I'll inform Nick," I said and pointed to the car. "There is a sleeping NSA agent in the back of the car. I'd leave soon if I were you before he wakes up."

"NSA... Kat what have you been up to?"

"He wanted to take me to Washington, I politely said no."

"I'm out of here," Terry said heading for his car.

"Wise decision," I said as the three of us got into the helicopter and he started up the engine.

I was surprised at how quiet it was even when the rotors were at full speed. I looked at Sora and she smiled.

"It has one of Nick's power plants instead of a traditional motor; makes it a lot quieter."

"Let's get going before they realize what's going on," I say and the pilot gives me the thumbs up and we are on our way.

I look back and see that the avatar, Nightwind, has lowered her hood and watches intently out the window and is smiling serenely. I am ever amazed at the wonder of the living software that Jesse created that gives these creations the very semblance or spark of life. She places her hands up to the plexi-glass and leans so she can see down and watch the land go speeding by. Then we are over water and well on our way towards the Numenor, towards Nick.

In the Shadow of Titans:

Location: Unknown

Time: Unknown

One moment I am standing next to the Keystone on the Sunken Isle the next I am engulfed in absolute darkness. But this darkness carries with it tremendous heat and for a split second I feel as if my lungs are going to be seared and my entire body incinerated... again. Then just as quick I am cool and the air is quite breathable. Thank god. My eyes adjust to the darkness and I see that I am surrounded by a bubble of shimmering force about ten feet in diameter. Beyond the bubble is a hellish landscape of shattered stone and boiling lava. But since there is no light the lava burns dark here, wherever here is. It is only because the Dreamer tampered with my perception that I can see any of my environments. I suspect the Elder Things are keeping me alive with this bubble and will appear at any minute.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,789 Followers