Iron Woodsman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was shocked by how desirable his cock was. His love muscle entranced me as I had never seen anything so beautiful. It was not overly large, nor too small, just right. It was just a few inches longer than my hand was wide and it looked as if I could easily encircle it with my lips. Yet it looked more powerful than any other cock I had seen before.

Although I enjoyed giving head, it was never this intoxicating to me before. I knew how pleasant it must be and did not dislike giving this variety of pleasure. And I had never before dreamed of giving a blowjob to any one, especially a stranger.

I had not imagined a man with a groomed bush or shaven balls before now, yet his intimate hairs were closely trimmed and then his balls looked wrinkled but smooth and completely bared of hair just like my own sex.

"May I kiss your cock," I said in a seductively pleading whisper. "May I worship you?"

I leaned forward and kissed just the tip of his head with my moist lips. I tasted the slick opening and felt his warm skin. I kissed and kissed gently to show how I sincerely loved his cock.

"May I suck your cock," I added in the same seductive pleading tone. "Please let me suck you?"

I was kissing the underside of his head and all over its soft flesh as I repeated my increasingly desperate pleas for permission to take it in my mouth. I kissed the length of his shaft to his thinned bush and back.

"May I lick your cock," I plead, "let me lick it wet."

I licked it with flickers of the tip of my tongue before each lick became a wetter lapping of his hard rod. Soon I was slithering my wet tongue all over his cock.

"May I kiss and lick and suck on your balls," I begged, "please?"

My kisses fell all over his lovely full sack and I felt each testicle as I licked them and sucked them into my warm moist mouth.

"May I suck you off," I pleading in a girlish desperate voice, "I need to suck you and please you."

I pressed my lips into a puckered kiss and pressed them to the tip of his cock. I pressed my lips and my mouth onto him, forcing my own lips open as his cock's head parted them and found my waiting tongue. I pushed my mouth upon him until I filled it with his cock. I suckled and licked his cock inside my mouth. My mouth was soaking wet and very hot.

Suddenly I was bobbing my head frantically upon his hard cock, desperate to feel every sensation of it and focused on getting him off.

I woke myself with a deep moan and gasped as this image became crisp and clear and fully in color before my still closed eyes. In a flash it faded and I realized I had my left hand on my right tit and my right hand was circling my hard clit. I was masturbating in my sleep. I was having a wet dream!

God it was so real I thought. Who was this devil of a man I thought. Slowly my eyes opened and I could see his dark outline above me and between my wide open legs at the foot of the bed.

I gasp loudly as I could not speak. My hands froze in place upon my two arousing pieces of flesh.

In a very low voice he began, "I heard you moaning" in an innocent tone, "I was worried," he continued sounding genuinely concerned. "I am sorry that I could not look away."

There I was laying, all the covers off of me, completely nude and my legs wide open, my tits mounded up on my chest with nipples poking hard, my pussy soaking wet and wide open to his view. I was mortified and embarrassed to my very core.

"No," I surprised myself with the first words my brain could form, "don't."

He almost managed to turn away. I was fearful I had offended him.

"You are beautiful," he said with such sincerity that it melted my heart.

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
ArthurianMorgaineArthurianMorgaineabout 12 years ago
Thanks!

Great story, but greatness is to be expected from you! I'm glad I took the time to stalk you and read it!

Your Editor-in-Chief,

Morgaine

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
HOW FAR DOES GRATITUDE GO

and now what happens TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved it

may we have more please sir?

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 12 years ago
Numpty, silly 'daddy'.

It was the perfect place to end it. It's all the better for leaving something to our imaginations. Thank you author, for a fine tale.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
I hope that there is more to this story

It seemed to be a strange place to end the story, unless there is another chapter yet to come..

A very interesting look at the thoughts of a hormone riddled pregnant woman in a very unusual situation.

The sympathy that the story draws out of me is; that I hope she is snowed in for at least a couple of days, and she has sweet loving sex with this mysterious stranger, and is totally satisfied by his ability to please her sexually. Something her husband has neglected to do since she has become pregnant.

A very well written and edited story. I hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the read.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Her Son's Best Friend Husband was too busy, but her son's friends fulfil her needs.in Mature
Home Run Friend preys on hot mom.in Mature
Bumpy Ride Horny wife has fun in the back seat.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories