Irrational Exuberance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarkatony
tarkatony
252 Followers

She just let it hang there, and I did, too and we started eating the food we had barely touched, slowly at first, looking at each other with increasing hunger, and then, together, we started to speed up, cutting more quickly, forking the morsels more rapidly and then we realized what was happening and we started, at first, to snicker, then to laugh, food flying off our plates and into our mouths with increasing speed, the faster to get out of there and then, so help me, she picked up the quarter chicken in her hand and tore off a piece with her teeth and when she did, I did, too and when I did, she jumped to her feet, grabbed her purse that hung from the chair and quickly walked out.

The credit card was still in my greasy fingers when I popped the unlock button inside the car door and I was only half in when she was pulling at me, then her greasy lips was pressed at against mine and she was laughing and kissing and biting and I had never, ever felt so alive.

tarkatony
tarkatony
252 Followers