Irresistible

Story Info
When you can barely control yourself.
823 words
4.14
29.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow we end up back at the hotel... frustrated by the current situation... both wanting to be fucked... knowing that we can't do that...

You tell me how incredibly hard you are... and I whisper to you how wet my panties have become...

I take my hand... and bring it up to your face... to your cheek.. holding your face for just a moment... the contact alone gets me hotter

I slide my hand down your chest feeling your breath quicken as your chest rises... my hand slides down to your belly...

I whisper... I want to feel how hard you are...

You groan as my hand slides lower...

Through your pants... I can feel your hard cock... I take my hand and begin rubbing you... you slightly push me away....

I can't.... you say. I tell you I know.... I tell you that I know you are going to cum when I leave anyway... so, why not have some fun... you laugh You trust me... knowing that I am not going to let you fuck me tonight...

Looking at your face, I can see you're struggling... I take your hand... and move it to my breast... with my hand over yours... I guide you as you begin rubbing it for me... you begin playing with my nipples a little... and my hand drops....

My hands move back to your pants... feeling how hard you are... "God... you are sooo needing to cum, aren't you?" I say...

You look at me and say nothing... your hands sliding down to my waistband... unzipping my pants... this time... my breathing is the one to quicken.

Looking straight into my eyes... you lower my zipper... now laying side by side... I watch as you begin to dip your hands down in them... slowly running across my belly on the way...

I undo your belt... and slide your zipper down...

You fight with yourself a little bit... not wanting to take it to the next level... afraid that you may not be able to stop if you begin to finger my pussy....

I roll onto my back... and tell you... I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do...

"I am dying" I tell you... I sooo need it.... my hand slides down into my pants.... "WOW" I say as I find my panties completely wet....

You moan... in disbelief... as you watch... I see your hand slip down to your cock... still inside your pants...

As I look at you.... I take my hands out of my pants... bringing out my wet fingers... "I know you want to taste me" I tell you... and I place my fingers in my mouth... "Mmmmmm..." I say.. sucking on my fingers licking all of my juices from them... "I know you want to taste me... "

I look over and see you've pulled your cock out... dripping with precum... you're playing.... stroking lightly... and watching intently...

I reach over and begin to stroke for you... "Let me make you cum..." I tell you... let me do this for you.... I slide down to your cock... looking at it... rubbing it... my mouth watering....

I unbutton my blouse... just so that you can see my cleavage... so... I can run your cock between it...

"Hmm... how nicely would it fit here.." I tell you... and move closer so that it's resting on my breasts... I squeeze it in between them for just a second... precum dripping onto my flesh

I know you'd be loving it...

I can't stand not tasting you.... so, I take you into my mouth... licking and suckling you... you taste..SOOOOOOOO good... my mouth is watering... I know that you didn't want it to go there... so, I stop... I reach down into my panties... and get my hand nice and wet...

"I had to taste you...I'm sorry"... I just want to make you cum... so, I begin stroking you with my wet hand... stroking your shaft hard and fast... your reaction is incredible... and I can tell you are about to spew everywhere... cum for me, I tell you....

You start to cum... spurting out in amazing amounts... all over me... splashing my face... my neck... my exposed breasts... hmmm

You needed it... I made it happen... but wait, I still haven't cum... hmmm

I roll back onto my back... you are spent... I unbutton my top the rest of the way... and unhook my bra... as I slide my hand back down in my pants... I rub my breasts with my other hand...

You lean over.. licking one nipple.. then the next... they perk up immediately...

You can hear my hand sloshing in my panties... ridiculously... I slide my pants down... and slip out of my panties... my legs spread wide open... so, you can watch me... you move to the end of the bed... and intensely watch me cum for you...