Irresistible Ch. 02

Story Info
After finding handcuffs irresistible, Mandy gets revenge.
2.9k words
4.32
11.2k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy burst through the front door, storms clouding her face. She stalked straight to Joseph, reading in his recliner, and loomed over him. "Do you know where I've been?" she demanded.

"Out," he meekly offered, mind racing back over the day to see if he could suss out the reason why they might have to have a "talk."

"Out where?"

"Ummm..."

"Let me give you a hint. Do you know what these are?" she asked, pulling a truly formidable pair of handcuffs out of her purse.

"Uh, handcuffs."

"Yes... and... they are handcuffs that you are going to wear right now," and before he could even begin to formulate a snappy comeback, she snapped them on his wrists. "...and these, unlike the wimpy ones that you have been leaving around for me to trip over, are secure enough that you don't get them off without my help!"

Understanding finally dawned on Joseph and he stammered, "You... you're not... wearing...."

"No, I'm not! While I was out, I was getting unhypnotized. I had been going nuts trying to figure out what the hell you did and I finally asked Sheila and she knew. Right away, she knew. You rat!"

"What? Did I displease you in some way? Wasn't I good enough? Weren't you satisfied?"

"Oh the sex was great! It's just that you embarrassed me and your timing torqued my life."

Joseph feigned ignorance.

"Like the time at the mall? Just what every girl wants: to be led through the mall in handcuffs."

"But it was hot, wasn't it?" Joseph prompted, fiddling with his bonds, which were looking depressingly secure. He could not even get the fingers on one hand anywhere near the fingers on the other hand.

"Oh yeah. By the time we got to the car, I was ready to fuck you in the parking lot but I still had to wait for you to drive home. But that's not the point. There was that time when I ended up cuffed at the table in that restaurant! I had to spend the whole dinner with my hands 'demurely' in my lap and you feeding me bites like a toddler."

"I thought that was pretty sexy, especially watching the waiter try to figure out what was going on."

"It was embarrassing!"

"The only thing embarrassing was watching you masturbate and try not to cum."

"That was your fault. Those cuffs kept making me hotter and hotter and my hands were in my lap. What did you expect me to do?!"

"Cum!"

"You would," and she tweaked his nipples hard enough to make Joseph squeal. He tried to defend himself and got a hard lesson in how constraining the new cuffs were.

"Now what?" Joseph asked, trying vainly to twist his wrists into a more comfortable position. No luck; his hands might as well have been encased in concrete.

"Now you come with me. We're in the wrong room and we have a lot more to 'discuss.'" Mandy led Joseph to their bedroom where, in short order, he found himself on his back, arms pulled tight above his head and tied to a corner of the headboard, ankles tautly tied to the opposite corner. "Wait here," she commanded and left the room.

"Like I have a choice!" he called after her, trying to lighten the mood.

She returned in a few minutes, carrying a glass of Scotch and a small red silk bag. Joseph watched her hitch a chair up next to the bed. She eyed him critically, then sat down, saying nothing. She sipped her scotch, staring at his swollen crotch. She smiled wickedly, took another sip, lifted one of her legs and planted her foot on the edge of the mattress. She slowly lifted the other leg, extended it almost to full length, and lowered it, planting her heel directly on top of Joseph's aching penis. Between chained wrists, roped ankles, overly tight pants, and Mandy's crushing heel, all Joseph wanted was to move but none of him could.

Mandy drank some more Scotch. "You're going to get hypnotized. It's your turn."

"No I'm not. We played that scene."

Mandy wiggled her foot against Joseph's cock. He moaned. "I hoped you'd say that."

Mandy set her drink down on the floor. She reached into her silk bag and removed a small cardboard box from CVS. Opening the box, she removed an adhesive eye patch. She tore open the wrapper and removed the protective paper from the sticky side. "Now... which eye first?" Joseph tried to avoid her but she had little trouble catching his chin in one hand and securing the patch over his left eye. To his meek chorus of, "Oh no no no," she blinded Joseph's right eye. Then she took her sweet time running her fingers around the edge of each patch, securely sticking every part down, tantalizing Joseph's face. "You know what sucks about blindfolds?" she began, and continued a couple of beats, "If you wiggle enough, they come off and you can see. But you can wiggle all you want. These things won't budge."

Joseph grunted, "Nuh ungh." Deprived of a visual warning, his whole body convulsed when Mandy reached down and massaged his crotch.

She prompted, "Now about your trip to the hypnotist...."

"No way," he shot back.

"Oh I hoped you'd say that again." Mandy stopped massaging. He heard her walk away.

Mandy was gone for long enough that Joseph started to get bored. He tried turning his face and wiping the eye patches against his arms. They were stuck tight. Likewise with his feet. Though he could wriggle his toes and turn his ankles, he could not get his toes onto any sort of knot. The new handcuffs allowed no movement of his hands at all.

Joseph felt Mandy sit on mattress. He felt her unbutton his shirt. He stiffened as she unfastened his pants and reached inside his underwear for a quick check. She chuckled as he began to purr. She withdrew her hand.

"One last chance, Joseph. Hypnotist?"

"No way!" He was still defiant.

Mandy smiled to herself. She took a last swallow of her Scotch, emptying the glass of all but the ice cubes. She carefully scooped one ice cube out of the glass and held it an inch above Joseph's bare right nipple. She waited.

Joseph, impatient, spoke to the air, "Well? Now what?"

"We wait."

"For me to change my mind?"

"Maybe."

So they waited. Until, about a minute later, one freezing cold drop of meltwater freed itself from the ice cube and fell onto Joseph's nipple. He shrieked and jerked so hard that the bed rattled.

And they waited again. Until, after another minute, another ice cold drop tortured Joseph's nipple, accompanied by bed rattling and obscenities.

And they waited again. Until, after another minute or so, a third ice cold drop fell to Joseph's nipple. Mandy laughed at his struggles and shouts.

And Joseph waited again, blind to Mandy's hand cupping the melting ice cube. When she had a goodly amount of almost frozen liquid, she dumped it onto his belly button and rubbed the remainder of the ice all over his abdomen, making him buck like a bronco.

Eons later, she lifted the ice away from Joseph's skin. Panting, he lay still.

"Hypnotist?" she sweetly inquired.

"No way," he husked. "I don't trust you."

Mandy attacked Joseph's nipples with the ice cube. "You darn well shouldn't trust me, after what you did."

She teased Joseph for a full half hour until, drenched with sweat, exhausted, he finally conceded, "OK. I'll go."

"Good decision," Mandy agreed, "I'll take you in the morning." She got a towel and dried Joseph off. Then she offered him a drink of water from a sports bottle. Then she gave him head, just to get him a lubed up. Then she fucked him, just enough to get herself off. Then she snuggled up next to him, leg draped across his crotch, just for the hell of it.

"Hey! What about me?" Joseph tried not to sound too whiny.

"Later, Babe," Mandy mumbled just before she fell asleep.

* * *

Mandy led Joseph into Madame Zsa Zsa's House of Hypnosis and Voodoo. She sat him on an uncomfortable wooden chair in a small waiting area near the back of the storefront. Blinking noonday sun from his eyes, trying not to sneeze from the cloying incense, he looked around and spied an impressive array of dark BDSM gear, tucked in between shrunken heads and dusty books and jars of herbs and charms. Alarmed, he started to get up to leave; this was not at all what he had agreed to!

"Funny man! Zeez are not for zhou," a busty woman burst through the bead curtain and corrected him. She cupped his chin and examined the depths of his eyes. "Mahndee sends you vith me so come along now." She hooked a finger into his collar and tugged him out of the chair. He followed her billowing dress and corset through the beads to the back room.

"Tea?" she offered, as she settled onto a brocade settee and patted the spot next to him. Before he could answer, she had poured water into a little kettle and lit a small gas burner. "Ve talk vhile it heats."

Joseph sat down, intent on keeping his wits about him.

* * *

Joseph wakened feeling refreshed and ready for a day. He lazed through the weekend morning, showered, and was ready for errands with Mandy. Mandy had "that look" about her and he was looking forward to some extracurricular activities after they got the shopping done. As they walked into the garage and he reached to close the door to the house, she asked, "Did you remember everything?"

Joseph paused for a moment and answered. "I think so."

"Didn't forget anything?" she prompted.

"Nope," he replied, and shut the door.

Mandy twinkled at him and they got into the car and were on their way. As he drove, Joseph thought that he caught her staring at his lap but but didn't dwell on it.

As Joseph pulled into the parking lot of the grocery store, Mandy rested her hand on his knee. This, he liked! "You know," she began, "you're pretty hot right now." As he pulled the car into a parking space, she slipped her hand up along his bare thigh, inside the leg of his shorts, and touched the head of his Johnson. Joseph about crashed the car. "Oh dear!" Mandy feigned surprise, "You don't seem to be wearing any underwear. Did you forget them?"

Seriously confused, and sporting a growing boner, Joseph shoved the gearshift into park. "I... uh.... no... I put some on," he stammered.

"Really? Maybe I missed it," Mandy retorted, exploring his private parts most intimately. "Nope. You forgot 'em," she declared.

Joseph groaned as she withdrew her hand.

"Drive home and get some," Mandy commanded. Since clearly she was not going to be more interesting in the busy parking lot, he did. Throughout the drive, Mandy kept touching his bare thigh and slipping her fingers up into his shorts. Whenever the car was stopped, she touched and teased his head. When the car was moving, she only played along the inside of his thigh. Joseph groaned again when she refused to get out of the car in the driveway, sending him into the house alone to finish dressing.

In the bedroom, Joseph stripped off his shorts, his boner standing at attention and refusing to subside. This is going to be awkward, he thought to himself, as he pulled a pair of jockey shorts out of his drawer and considered packing his rod inside them.

A couple minutes later, Joseph slid back into the driver's seat. In response to Mandy's query, he assured her that he had not forgotten anything this time. She just stared at the bulge in his lap and observed, "It's good to see that you haven't forgotten my touch!" He just scowled at her, wishing that he could get his erection to subside; this was seriously uncomfortable.

As he again pulled into the parking lot, Mandy again slipped her hand inside Joseph's shorts and again startled him with her ready access to the now dripping head of his cock. He hastily parked, quite crooked but without hitting any other cars, as Mandy tut-tutted, "Oh dear! You do seem to have forgotten your underwear again." All this while she massaged a drop of pre-cum into his head.

Joseph's head was swimming. All he wanted was out of his own pants and into Mandy's. All he heard was, "I think you'd better wait here. You aren't decent to be out in public, buddy boy." With that, she was out of the car, leaving him to puzzle out his situation.

Twenty minutes later, Mandy returned with a cart full of groceries and demanded help loading them into the trunk. Joseph, horny as hell and harder than ever, sidled out of the car to do his lady's bidding without showing himself to the whole world. He had managed to remember a little bit of the previous day: entering the shop but nothing more. "Zsa Zsa?" he asked.

"Ja ja!" Mandy laughed in response. Joseph started to protest about being laughed at but Mandy cut him off sharply with, "That'll do!" To Joseph's complete bafflement, his boner evaporated in a heartbeat. He drove them home and carried the bags inside. At Mandy's instruction, he again went into the bedroom to finish dressing. Sure enough, he saw his underwear sitting on the foot of the bed, unworn. He stripped off his shorts so that he could get fully dressed.

Thirty minutes later, Mandy and Joseph were seated at their favorite bar, for a lunch and a beer. Maud, the tattooed redhead barmaid, was walking toward them carrying their beers when Mandy reached under the table, inside Joseph's shorts, and grabbed his all-too-accessible cock. He yelped and Maud grinned as she set down the mugs. "Y'all enjoy now," she winked.

"Joseph," Mandy cooed, "you seem to have forgotten your underwear again." Her hand was wrapped tightly around his growing rod and he was failing miserably at maintaining his cool. He was sure that he had put on underwear and Mandy's hand felt too fucking good and this was all so confusing.... Lunch was a mess for Joseph. Mandy chattered like a sparrow, gaily touching his super-sensitive manhood from time to maddening time. Joseph tried to eat but barely got any food down. He did better with his beer. He also tried to relax his anatomy into a publicly presentable state but made absolutely zero progress.

Lunch finished, bill paid, Mandy stood up to go. Joseph miserably had to admit to her, "Uh, I can't. I'm not decent." Mandy laughed so loud and hard that everyone in the bar turned and looked. "That'll do!" she proclaimed and French kissed him deeply as his boner subsided again. "Now come along!" Mandy ordered and stalked out of the bar. Joseph followed in complete confusion. He had never before gone limp in the middle of a kiss.

Mandy slipped her hand into Joseph's shorts as he pulled into the garage. His erection sprang back to life. Once out of the car, Mandy led him into the house where she pushed the leg of his shorts up, exposing his penis. His cock firmly in her hand, she led him to the bedroom. Joseph's head swam when he saw his underwear, still on the foot of the bed, unworn. "I think," Mandy began, "that you have proven so unreliable that I will have to tell you step-by-step what to do." And she did... beginning with undressing her... and massaging her... and kissing her... and licking her... and sucking on her... and by the time she finally allowed Joseph to enter her, she was most thoroughly wet (having cum many times) and he was most thoroughly ready.

Joseph fucked Mandy to three orgasms and was getting close himself. He lay atop Mandy, pumping away. Her right arm was wrapped tight around his neck, holding him down. Her left hand was at his hip, tickling him into motion every time he started to tire. After Mandy came a fourth time, she husked into Joseph's ear, "That'll do!" and, to Joseph's horror, his cock shrank away to nothing. Stroke as he might, he could not save the day. He rolled off, frustrated and embarrassed.

Mandy cuddled and consoled him and fell asleep, snuggled against his chest.

* * *

Over the next week, Joseph (always a slow learner) learned three things. First, the only way he could actually get out of the house wearing underwear was when Mandy personally put it on him. If he tried to do it himself, no matter how hard he tried, no matter how much he concentrated, Mandy's explorations always made him vividly aware of how underdressed he was. Second, when Mandy touched him in this way, Joseph got instantly hard and nothing he did could make his cock relax, not even imagining cleaning the bathtub. Third, the thing he most dreaded hearing Mandy say was, "That'll do" because it always killed his erection instantly.

Life was not completely frustrating for Joseph. They had sex every day, always including Mandy touching and teasing her boy toy into frenetic bedroom activity. She floated through life, grinning like an oversexed fool. She even let Joseph once a week, just enough to keep his from staying angry.

Within a month, Joseph forgot all about Zsa Zsa, just as she had promised Mandy that he would. If nothing else, he could take satisfaction in the satisfied Mandy's oversexed smile.