Irresistible Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bounced her up and down on my shaft, getting deeper inside her than I had before. Jennifer began to scream. "Fuck fuck fuck YES!" She came hard and her fingernails clawed at my back. Wetness flooded over my balls as her juices gushed out of her stuffed pussy. I held on to her for as long as I could, her orgasm ripping through her body. I let her down onto her feet and gave her a moment to collect herself.

"Oh fuck, Mr Banks, I came so hard. I want more of you!"

"You didn't think we were done yet did, you?" I asked. I turned her around and bent her over the counter. I grabbed the torn edges of her pants and ripped them further apart, exposing her entire ass to me. Her ass was full and round. Her ass cheeks her shiny with sweat, pussy juice, and piss. Juices were still leaking from her pussy and dripping on to the floor. I aimed my hard cock at her opening and slammed into her, her hands flying up to brace herself against the mirror.

"Oh fuck!" She screamed. I withdrew and pounded into her again, eliciting another yell.

With one hand gripping her waistband- practically the only piece of her pants still intact- I reached around and grabbed her breast, squeezing it hard. "Oh fuck me, Mr Banks," Jennifer moaned. "Fuck me from behind like the naughty girl I am!"

With Jennifer's arms braced against the mirror, her ass pushed back into me, I rammed my cock in and out of her pussy. Our fucking was churning up a white froth that was coating my cock. Her voice went from a moan to a scream as I picked up the pace, our bodies slapping wetly together. Jennifer came again. Her orgasm ripped through her as I watched her reflection in the mirror. Her eyes scrunched up tight and her whole body convulsed. I felt a new flood of wetness drip down my balls and on to the bathroom floor. I was moments away from cumming myself. I pulled out as Jennifer continued to shudder. She murmured in protest as my cock cleared her grasping cunt.

I pushed Jennifer closer in to the counter and ran my cock between her dripping pussy lips and then up between her ass cheeks. She squirmed and said, "No, not there..." but she pushed herself back against me just the same.

"Have you ever had anything up your ass before?"

"Never a cock."

I teased her, running my cock through her ass cheeks, poking lightly against her puckered asshole, then repeating the process. She moaned.

"What have you put there then?"

"Just my fingers...sometimes when I play with myself."

"Show me."

Without hesitation, Jennifer reached behind me and began rubbing her index finger against her dark hole. There was already plenty of lubrication down there and she slid it in after just a few rubs.

"This is how I fuck my own ass. I just slide my finger in, and I squeeze on it."

I plunged my cock back into her pussy. She groaned.

"Fuck me, Mr Banks, my pussy needs your cock!"

"You sure you don't want me in my ass?"

"My pussy, please."

I slid in and out, I was just seconds away from exploding.

"Would you be really upset if I fucked your ass, Jennifer?"

"No, if you want my ass, you can have it."

Her words lit a fire inside my balls. I pulled out of her pussy, pulled her hand away, and lined my cock head up with her asshole. Her finger had loosened her up and half of my head slid inside her ass before I even realized it.

"I want your ass," It was taking everything I had not to cum, not to plunge deep into her tight ass.

"I want you in my ass! Fuck my ass! Please!"

I pushed in the rest of the way. I couldn't believe how tight her ass was. Jennifer orgasmed immediately, clenching her sphincter tight around my cock. Her orgasm triggered mine. My orgasm that had been building since we had gotten on the plane 5 hours ago finally arrived, and it was so intense I almost blacked out. I pumped stream after stream into her clenching asshole, both of us shouting and groaning as ecstasy overcame us. My knees got weak and I slumped over Jennifer's back. Sweat was dripping off my face onto her hair. By now, she was laying flat on the counter, panting and groaning, still milking the last drops of cum from my cock.

We stayed like that for several minutes; our heavy breathing the only sound in the room. My cock began to soften, and her continued squeezing eventually pushed me out of her ass. Along with a small river of cum. I staggered backwards and sat down heavily on the toilet seat. Jennifer stayed as she was, her chest flat against the counter, legs spread. Cum slowly dripped out of her asshole. Frothy pussy juice collected on her lips and slowly dripped onto the bathroom floor.

"Have you learned your lesson, Jennifer?" I asked with an exhausted smile.

"Yes," she answered without moving.

"Are you going to continue to be a naughty little monkey?"

"Oh, yes, Mr Banks."

"Good." A pause while I caught my breath. "We need to get cleaned up and get to the office."

"Yes."

"I'm going to shower and get dressed. You can go to your room now and do the same."

Jennifer slowly raised herself from the counter and stood. She began to leave the bathroom when I stopped her. I leaned down and picked up the yellow panties from the floor where she had dropped them. They had avoided the worst of the new mess we had made. I brought them to her crotch and wiped her up, from her ass to her clit. She shuddered. Then she left the bathroom, collected her suitcase, and opened the door adjoining our two rooms and went to go clean up.

12