Irresistible Indian MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,410 Followers

Eventually, I could hold back any longer and started pushing up off the couch, forcing my cock deeper into her mouth and letting her know that I was on the brink. She remained focused and the pleasure I was experiencing built to a level of amazing intensity before I finally exploded into her mouth. I had to bite back a cry of pleasure and relief as she continued to suck me while she swallowed my load, letting my cock fall from her mouth only once it had started to soften. She raised her head and straightened up on her knees while I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around her. I whispered in her ear that she had been awesome and that I found her incredibly hot. I asked her if she had to run off and, when she said that she didn't right away, I suggested we lie on the couch together for a little while.

We spooned naked on the couch and talked for a little while. She revealed that her husband thought she was fat and I had trouble holding in a derisive snort. I asked her if he bothered to look in the mirror before suggesting that perhaps she didn't have the figure she'd had when they'd married and that was why he felt that way. I told her that I appreciated her figure and obviously found it very sexy but that I wasn't attracted to her because of her figure; it was because I was attracted to her that I appreciated her figure. I went on to ask if she had a digital camera, which she did, so I requested that she email me pictures of herself. I didn't live near enough that we'd be able to get together very regularly, so I wanted to be able to pleasure myself to her image when we couldn't be together. She promised that she would send me pictures if I promised to send back ones of myself, which I agreed to do.

We stayed there chatting for as long as we felt safe, then dressed and I slipped back to my sleeping bag while she went to join her husband in bed. After a good breakfast the next day, and many good-byes to my friends, I got my things together and prepared to leave. I thanked Neha's parents and managed to slip my email address to her mom so that we could stay in touch. By the time I got home and logged on to check my email, there was already a message from her. There weren't any pictures attached, which she apologized for, but she was already trying to figure out when we could get together again.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,410 Followers
12