Irresistible Isabella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,586 Followers

Kim enjoyed being used and abused and pleaded, "Please give us your number. I'll willingly do anything you want. I long to feast again on both of you sexy women. I will be at your beckon call." Mel fucked her furiously with her foot until the girl came once more then threw her the number.

As they left with packages in hand that they didn't have to pay for Mel observed, "You could pick up chicks in a church! They all want you. And that's just another fringe benefit I get working for you. Damn you are something else and I love it."

A couple of months went by and Isabella decided that they were ready to introduce the show to the public. Kim and Thelma were frequent visitors to the house and even were the audience for the show at the house and they think that it's ready for the stage. The five females engaged in many heated orgies. Allison was doing great with the act and her desire for pussy knew no bounds. Isabella called Helen Ascot and asked about the private sex shows she had for lesbians. Helen was pleased to hear from Isabella after such a long time and invited the Italian sex goddess to come to her house and audition the show for her. She announced that she would have some friends over to watch the act with her and added that even if they are not hired she would generously compensate them for their time. They agreed on Saturday night at nine. Both Mel and Allison were excited at the good news.

They all got in Isabella's black Mercedes and excitement was in the air. Allison was so nervous that she was trembling. The experienced dancers tried to calm her down and assured her that it would all work out. They reached the Ascot estate, had the car parked for them, and then were ushered into the vast home dressed in their costumes. The maid led them into a large room with a couple dozen women sitting around waiting for them. They were greeted by a loud round of applause then introductions were made. When Helen asked if they needed anything Isabella replied, "No, we're ready."

Helen told them to move to the center of the room, turned down the lights, put a spotlight on them and announced, "Let the show begin."

Allison left the room and reentered strutting by the two workers when Isabella grabbed the girl by the arm and asked, "Are you some kind of fucking slut walking around like that? You're just looking for some one to take you aren't you slut? No doubt you crave a big fat cock but we have something else in mind for you little girl." They discarded their clothing then ripped off the girl's cheerleaders uniform. Ignoring the girl's protests Isabella pulled her to her huge heaving breasts and demanded, "Suck them baby girl and do it right. Bet your mommy didn't have tits like these did she? Oh yeah suck, suck, suck, yesssss!" The blonde girl eagerly nursed on the magnificent melons. Isabella hand fed the girl each breast and them pummeled her face with them so hard that the girl fell to her knees. Before she knew what happened the girl found herself feasting on the sexy woman's hairy cunt. After ejecting a stream of cum and pussy juice in the girl's face Isabella, ordered, Now eat my friend too. Do her just like you did me you fucking slut."

Allison ate with passion and it was clear that she loved eating pussy. Mel urged, "Eat that black cunt good you little slut. Oh shit, oh, oh, oh, soooo fucking good. You love that chocolate cunt don't you slut? You do that so fucking good that I'm about to cum all over your pretty face. Lick, suck, don't stop. Yeesssssssss!" Then the girl was forced to eat out their smelly ass-holes. Mel then furiously fucked the girl's pussy and ass with a long black strap-on. When finished Mel told the cheerleader, "You can go now but I expect you to be back tomorrow for some more hot and nasty sex. You love it don't you slut? See you tomorrow cunt lapper and don't wear any panties and I'll lick your young pussy so fucking good that it will propel you into orbit. I'll put a smile on your face and make your pussy purr for more. Bye bye baby. See you tomorrow slut."

As she walked off in her torn cheerleader outfit the girl paused, turned around, and announced, " I just might come this way again tomorrow. See you then."

The clapping was deafening and the so called refined women were hooting and hollering like a bunch of drunk and wild college girls. Helen turned up the lights just a little bit and turned off the spotlight then she joined the cast. Helen exclaimed, "Your fucking show was a huge hit and you will be offered more work than you can handle but me first. Give me a couple of weeks to spread the word and we'll put you in a private club and then we will go on a luxury lesbian cruse with your show as the main attraction. So tell me Isabella; what prompted you to return to the business? Last I heard you had enough money and just wanted to enjoy life. What happened? Did you blow your fortune already?"

Isabella chuckled and stated, "My finances are in good shape but thanks for being concerned. The reason for the show is to help Alison get ahead but some extra cash won't hurt."

Helen said, "Good answer! There are twenty five of us and we will all chip in one-thousand dollars each for you to continue the show by eating out our horny cunts. After all it was you that turned us on and it sure will help out your little girl here." They agreed and crawled from chair to chair eating pussy and licking ass. The women were in all sizes, colors, and shapes. Before leaving they split the money and Helen asked if Allison could come over tomorrow and spend the night with her. Helen vowed to compensate the young girl quite generously.

Allison looked at Isabella with pleading eyes. Isabella told her, "Go for it baby. Hell you already have enough money to buy a car now you can work on a house and any other things that your little heart desires."

Helen whispered in the girl's ear, "I'm going to eat your sweet young pussy all night long and I just can't wait to have your pretty face in my hot cunt again. See you tomorrow sweetie."

Ten days later Mel and Isabella were relaxing with drinks after face fucking a sweet young thing that came by to sell magazines. The doorbell rang and Mel answered it without bothering to get dressed. The slim blonde lady in her late thirties began cursing and asking what they did to her daughter. Isabella grew weary of hearing the drunken rants and ordered Mel to drag the bitch into the house by the hair; Mel happily complied to the command and had the woman at Isabella's feet in no time at all. Isabella questioned, "Who the hell are you and what the fuck are you talking about?

The woman sobbed, "I'm Allison's mother and I know something evil is going on here. My little girl just bought a new car. How did she get the money are you pimping her out. I swear that I'll call the cops if something like that is going on." Isabella asked what she was drinking and found out that the tipsy mother was drinking rum and coke. The irresistible Italian sex goddess had Mel bring their guest a very strong rum and coke.

When she tried to get up Isabella told her to remain on the floor and set her drink on the coffee table. Mel pushed her cunt right in the woman's face and said, "Why don't you eat this and suck out all the tasty cum. It's certainly better for you than all the booze you've been drinking."

The woman was indignant and spewed, "That is disgusting talk and I'll have no more of it. My name is Susan Baker and I am a very respected member of this community. Now please explain how my daughter got all the money. She is a good girl. What have you done to her?"

Isabella told Mel to put on a video of Allison eating pussy. The video showed Susan's pretty daughter willingly, eagerly, and lovingly devouring Isabella, Mel, Kim, Thelma, and several other horny woman. The mother just stared with her mouth open and was speechless. Mel told the woman, "Your little girl is a cunt lapping slut. Just look at her go to town on all the juicy cunts. Any fool could see that she loves it and she does it so good that some women are willing to give her money for feasting on their soaked cunts. She does it for nothing but they want her to keep it up and come back for more. That's why some are so generous. Give it a try baby cause I know that your going to just adore feeding on our hot cunts. You are so engrossed watching your little slut that the only time you can pull your eyes off the screen you ogle our hot bodies and drool with lust. Now let's see if you are as good as your daughter." When the black pussy hit her lips Susan tried to resist but the powerful aroma of the turned-on pussy and the sight of the moisture forming on the dark, puffy pussy lips, and growing clit on the aroused cunt drove her mad with forbidden desire and carnal lust. Once Susan got a taste she loved it and knew she was hooked. This made her feel very guilty but not guilty enough to stop her frenzied feasting on the soaked black cunt. Susan then crawled over to Isabella and worshiped her hairy cunt with her tongue and mouth. The two dancers each strapped on a dildo and fucked Susan's pussy and ass until she passed out.

Mel fed the mother a couple of pills with her drink as she woke up the well fucked mom slut. When Isabella asked what she gave Susan and what she had planned. Mel responded, "This uppity slut needs to be taught a lesson so I gave her tranquilizers and muscle relaxers. I know a full sized black woman that has a reputation for being insatiable. What say we let the slut spend the night with Big Bad Bertha and after Bertha sits on her face all night long she won't be so quick to judge others. Bertha will keep Susan eating her big black ass and pussy so long that the white woman will be addicted to black cunt so much that she will constantly crave and long for a chocolate cunt to feast on. Hell she can do me while her daughter does you. What do you think oh royal one?"

Isabella said, "I guess so but we don't want Allison's mother to be hurt in any way but it would teach her a lesson that she won't soon forget. Call your friend."

Mel made the call and announced, We are going to drive the slut to Bertha's house and then let's hit a couple of lesbian bars that I know of. We can have lots of fun."

Isabella agreed but said that she preferred straight women and girls so that she could brake them in her way and teach them that they aren't so straight after all."

Mel said, "Oh sure; that's easy for you to say ain't it? Some of us have to work to seduce a pussy licker but they all just fall apart at the sight of you." They put a robe on Susan and dropped her off at Bertha's modest home. When Bertha requested that she keep Susan an extra day so that she could share the white mother with her friends Isabella agreed saying,"Sure the more black pussy she eats the better. Mel wants her to be devoted, dependent, and totally obsessed with ebony cunt so much so that she can't go a day without mouth worshiping a juicy, mouthwatering, and slushy chocolate cream-pie."

Bertha chuckled, "Tonight the bitch is all mine. After I use the slut all night long I'll permit her to take a nap and then I will invite all my friends over to face fuck the needy fuck slut. By the time you come back to pick her up she will need to give that tongue of hers a rest because she's going to eat more cunt than most sluts do in a lifetime." She looked at Susan and inquired, "You do want to eat your big black momma out don't you girl? It's already so fucking wet and juicy for you to put your red lips on my big fat black cunt lips. From now on you will call me momma or big black momma. Now beg in front of your friends to come in and and eat out my cunt and ass-hole. Tell me how much you want it bitch."

Susan felt funny from the drinks and pills but knew what was going on. She submissively purred, Yes my big black momma. Please let me taste your cunt and ass-hole. I want to please you so that you will like me. I am longing to taste your big tits, your pussy, your ass, and kiss all over your luscious body. You can do whatever you want to me. I will gladly be your pussy slut." Bertha lifted her skirt exposing her dripping cunt and demanded, "Prove it slut and kiss my pussy and butt right here on the door step before I let you in to pleasure me." The white mother dropped to her knees and kissed with passion. The black woman said, "You will do just fine slut come in and do your fucking thing. I'm going going to give you a steady supply of cum for you to drink. Come on in baby."

When they arrived at the lesbian bar the dancers were still laughing about Susan and how quickly she went from a snotty bitch that was appalled at the mere mention of lesbian sex into a cunt craving suck slut. They laughed about what a good match they made. Susan couldn't get enough pussy to lick and Bertha never grew tired of feeding her fat cunt to a submissive slut. They sat at a table just off the bar and the other woman all stared at the stunning Isabella. Then two good looking blonds entered and sat at the bar. After being served their drinks they looked around and became uncomfortable. Women were hitting on them but they would have none of it. A tall redhead wouldn't take no for an answer and kissed the younger of the two. Isabella rushed over and freed the struggling girl and invited the duo to their table. The older of the two said they should leave but melted as she gazed at the enchanting Italian seductress.

Once at the table the older lady explained, "My name is Cathy and this is my daughter Candy. She just got home from college for her summer vacation and we decided to go out and have drinks together for the first time. We had no idea what kind of place this was and should be leaving."

Isabella ordered another round of drinks, introduced herself and Mel, then stated,"Nonsense just relax and enjoy yourselves. You are safe with us and I promise no one will bother you at our table. A couple of hours passed and they all seemed like old friends but both Cathy and Candy were spellbound by the enticing Isabella. They couldn't understand their attraction for the stunning temptress but the more they drank the less they cared. Cathy was transfixed with Isabella's ample breast and the Italian beauty recognized the look of yearning, craving, and lust in the woman's blue eyes. Candy was turning beet red as Mel put her hand on the girl's leg and slowly moved higher. Mel told her that she loved to eat candy.. Isabella decided that it was time to make a move and held Cathy's hand then moved it op her skirt until the blonde's hand was resting on her hairy honey hole. Isabelle was pleased when not only did the mother not remove her hand but she slowly played with the juicy pussy and inserted a finger and then a second into the soaked love hole. Isabella then did the same to Cathy and found the woman flooding and quivering. Isabella announced, "Let's get the hell out of here and continue the party at my house."

Cathy told them; "We took a taxi because we didn't want to drink and drive."

Isabelle said, "Good! We can all ride in my car." Mel sat in the back seat with Candy while Cathy sat up front with Isabella. Mom glanced back only to see Mel sucking her daughter's tits. Cathy was about to speak when Isabella went under her skirt and started to finger fuck the aroused mom. Then she released one of her huge breasts and pulled Cathy's face to her dark nipple. Cathy couldn't resist and suckled like a baby. Before they knew it they were at Isabella's place.

Mel brought them all drinks, turned on some smooth music, and sat with them on the large sofa. They were kissing and petting and before long they were all naked. Cathy had her face buried between the globes of her hostess and Isabella pushed them together trapping the blonde. The seductress let her free then demanded, "Suck my big tits and stiff dark nipples. Do it now. I know what you want slut." Cathy ravished the scrumptious melons and couldn't get enough. Isabella hand fed her each nipple and delighted in her passionate sucking. When she came up for air she looked over and was shocked to see her daughter on her knees licking and sucking the smoldering bald black pussy with fervor, affection, and adoration. Candy was in a heated feeding frenzy and it was clear that she loved what she was doing. Mel just smiled at Cathy and then held her daughter's face tighter to her erupting cunt. The mother thought it dirty and perverted to watch her daughter on her knees worshiping the black pussy but couldn't help being turned-on as well. Isabella pushed the mother on the floor and urged, "Go for it baby and suck my juicy cunt. Stick out your tongue and lick it slut. You can see how much your daughter is enjoying herself so now you can find out why."

Cathy's head was spinning and as she inhaled the sweet smell of Isabella's pussy juices flowing. Cathy was intoxicated and strongly desired to taste and pleasure this fascinating woman. When she tasted her first pussy Cathy went into a wild feeding frenzy and loved it. She greedily sucked out every drop of the delicious pussy juices and cum and couldn't get enough. Susan also felt her soaked face and hair as the squirter splattered cum and pussy juices all over her. Mel and Isabella stood and had mother and daughter go from one cunt to the other kissing each other on their way. Mel cursed when the doorbell rang, She didn't appreciate being disturbed when she had a hungry mouth attached to her slushy pussy. She went to the door naked and pissed. Mel opened the door and pulled Allison in the house, closed, and locked the door and stated, "Your timing is really fucked up. I suppose you could take off your clothing and join us. That is the only way you can make up for interrupting us so take it all off slut."

Allison apologized and said, "I'm so sorry but I am worried about my mom. She hasn't been home since yesterday and she never ever does that. What should I do? Should I call the police? Please help me find her."

A wicked grin appeared on Mel's face as she announced, "Your dear mother is at the home of a friend of mine and is dining on black cunt; she loves it so. She will be home tomorrow so don't you worry your pretty little head about her. Now get the fuck over here and pig out on us."

As she stripped Allison said, "It's hard to imagine my up-tight mother doing such a thing but then again I know oh so well that Isabella could make a nun drop to her knees so what the hell!?"

As Allison walked toward the group Isabella answered, "I have made more then one nun worship my juicy cunt. Sometime soon I will tell you about some of my more kinky conquest but for now let the orgy begin." The four women sat on the sofa and Allison gladly serviced all eight holes. Then Isabella made the reluctant mother and daughter engage is a wicked sixty-nine.

The phone rang and Mel answered it. Bertha told her that Susan Baker was now a total black cunt slut. She told of a dozen of her black friends that came over and used the white slut in every way Imaginable and how much the slut loved it. Bertha added that they all wanted to see more of Susan slut mouth whenever possible. Mel asked to speak to Susan but was told that she was exhausted and sleeping. She assured that Susan would be ready to go home the next day. Mel told Allison, "Your mom had a very demanding day and is sleeping but will be home tomorrow. She orally satisfied over a dozen horny black women so she is really tired."

The women and girls took a break, chatted, and sipped their drinks. Mel offered, "You know what? I'm willing to bet any one here that they can't find a female that Isabella can't seduce. Any takers?

Cathy offered, "We have a female pastor at our church. She is a brown haired beauty and even her conservative dress and gown can't hide her awesome figure. She always preaches about sex outside of marriage and even counsels women and girls that are having problems in that area. I'm willing to bet that even Isabella can't get her to cave in. How about betting one-hundred dollars?"

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,586 Followers