Irresistible Johnson Ch. 02

Story Info
Brad's powers grow stronger.
2.1k words
4.62
59.4k
57

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I literally wrote this on the site's server in one sitting, just now. I'm going to give it an edit before I hit publish, but it likely has some errors without vegetating longer. Anyway, the first part was so popular, I thought to give this exercise a try as a personal challenge. Hope you enjoy it. It gets sillier.

*

I had cum so many times in a cup recently that my wrist needed a brace. The team had been trying desperately to discover what was in my semen that might be the catalyst to breast growth, but nothing in our investigations could discern anything. The chemical composition appeared to be the same as a normal man's, and the sperm count was on the high side of normal.

In the meantime, we'd also been giving Laura Pine daily doses of my jizz. She blew me every morning, first thing. Usually, her breasts were back to normal (for her, small) within 24 hours. On a few occasions, she sucked me off multiple times a day. Her tits erupted to insane sizes, but no changes in patterns seemed to help make the effects last longer, or be permanent.

The team had gone straight into working a way to put my sperm into a pill form, anyway, to see if that would do anything. There had been no positive test results as of yet. It was Laura who got the idea one morning to try something different. She met with me, Phil and Heath and offered an experiment.

"Hey, we keep trying this pill out and it never works. We can't figure out what makes Brad's sperm so special, either. I want to do something different."

I was getting antsy. By now, Laura was usually sucking me off. Why was she not getting straight to it? I knew I'd be jerking off into a cup several times later in the day, so I always enjoyed getting some real attention. It broke that monotony.

"What ya got?" asked Heath.

"I want Brad to masturbate today, as you probably need him to, anyway."

"Uh.. okay. We were hoping to get some samples today, yes."

"Let me drink it. We have never once thought to just see if it works by drinking it."

Phil and Heath's eyes lit up. "My god, you're right," said Phil. "Laura, go round everyone else up. Bring them to the conference room. Brad, go do your thing. Be sure to get all of it in the cup."

"I'm getting good at that," I said.

I left and went to what we had termed 'the chamber' some time ago. It was just a private room with a desk, a chair, and a computer with internet access. I took off my pants and underwear and spent about ten minutes, as usual, trying to find something decent to 'land on' and push through this boring business. Once my cock got stiff in my hand, I knew within a couple minutes I'd be unloading in the cup.

With expert skills, I snatched the cup with my left hand just prior to shoving my cock it. To avoid splash-back, I squeezed the muscles of my shaft as ropes of cum filled the empty container. I suppose there were worse ways to make a living.

I put a lid on the cup and cleaned up after myself with a few wet tissues. I then repeated the pat-down with some dry ones. After pulling up my jeans and situating myself, I finally went to the conference room.

"Oh, good," said Heath, taking the cup from me as I came through the doors. "Have a seat," he said, pointing to one of the empty ones.

All the others were also seated around the table, and Laura happened to be at the end. Heath made his way to her and handed her the cup, just I finished settling in my chair.

"Here goes nothing," she said. She held up the cup and guzzled as much as she could in one attempt. She went back a bit to lick it up with her tongue.

"Huh?" she said.

"What is it, Laura?" asked Phil.

Laura looked over at Phil and Heath and then at me and the others situated around the table.

"You know how Brad usually tastes okay? Like it isn't revolting or anything. At least, it never has been for me."

Karen Langdon, the one who genuinely despised me, rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. She was none too pleased she had sucked me off four times now, the last because she wanted to surprise her new boyfriend with big tits. "Yes, we know, she said. "Get on with it."

"This is... this is... this is so, so different." Laura then reached into the cup with two fingers and swirled them around the inside, trying to get whatever remnants were left over. She then quickly shoved the two fingers into her mouth. "Oh, mph, gd," she said. It almost sounded like "Oh my god."

She finally pulled her fingers back and said. "That is the most delicious thing I have ever tasted. Ever. It's like caviar on steroids."

"What?" asked Janice, stunned. "Probably a fluke. Something he ate?"

Janice was seated next to me, closest to the conference room doors. She was the house skeptic and was more eager than anyone to break the science behind the phenomena of women getting big tits after swallowing my cum.

Janice was also the only woman on the team who hadn't sucked me off and swallowed it, but that wasn't by her accounts because she hated the idea of blowing me. It's because she already has enormous tits. By enormous, I don't mean D cups. I know a musical scale goes up to G. I'm guessing she does, too. The idea of allowing Janice to get even bigger tits, if only for a day, mortified everyone; not just her. Phil or Heath had once joked about it, but even they weren't that cruel.

"What did you eat last night, Brad?" asked Janice. She was still watching Laura lick and suck her fingers.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Same stuff I always do. I had ramen noodles and a PB&J."

"Do any drugs? Ingest or inhale anything out of the ordinary?"

"Not that I can think of."

Phil raised his hand. "Brad, do you mind repeating this one more time."

I did the proverbial "do-I-have-to-shuffle" that one might see when asking their kid to take out the trash.

"This time, I don't want you to hesitate. When you're getting sucked off, the women swallow your semen the moment it comes out. I want to see if there is window of time thing here."

"I see. Makes sense," I said. I looked over at Laura. "I'll be back."

"Please do! If it's going to taste that good. Fucking hurry!"

The other girls' jaws were all open, looking Laura on, in disbelief. In their minds, she was turning into a cum-dumpster, always sucking off Brad, always getting such great tits every day, all day. It was difficult for Karen to admit, but she envied Laura. She would kill to have kept those tits permanent. She really hoped the team could crack this puzzle.

This time, when I made it to the chamber, I took off my underwear and put my pants halfway back on, before doing my business. This way, after I squeezed out the last drop, I was able to quickly yank my pants up and rush to the conference room. It couldn't have been thirty second from ejaculation to ingestion, as Laura snagged the cup from me the moment I arrived. She stepped back, almost like she was going to walk back to her chair, but she only made it about halfway.

Laura began squirming and it became more and more obvious that she was horny. Straight up horny.

"Fuck yes," she said, slurping up the cum in the cup.

She ran her tongue across the rim of the cup and then round and round in her mouth, allowing the taste to linger as long as possible before allowing it to pour down her throat. She then repeated her method of using two fingers to wipe up all the sperm in the cup.

"Just like before, huh?" asked Jennifer.

"I swear, better than the first time, even." Laura paused and looked at me. "I'm not sure I want to suck you off anymore. I'd rather enjoy this flavor over having big tits."

It was then I noticed Laura's tits hadn't yet gotten bigger from swallowing that first load, like they do when she sucks me off.

"Well, who's to say you're in the right for thinking you deserve either," I objected. "Do I have no say in this experiment?"

Heath shook his head. "You're the one who messed up, Brad. Least you can do is ride along and let us figure this thing out. We will all be very rich if we crack this."

Heath was right about messing up. I should have been fired long ago.

Laura looked at Phil and Heath. "You could sell this as-is, in a can, and people would pay good money for it. I'm guessing more than caviar, sincerely." She looked up at me. "Rarer than caviar, too."

"Hey, I am not a factory machine, capable of pumping out gallons of jizz."

"It could be priced appropriately."

Then there was a very brief paused before she Laura made out a loud moan.

"MMMmmmmmmppphhh.... MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm!!!"

As Laura had been chatting up the idea of making a Brad Johnson Delicatessen, she inexplicable reeled into an uncontrollable orgasm. Her legs crossed and her tan business slacks became soaked in the crotch, so much liquid, one could wring it out. Laura's left hand went to her left breast and she squeezed the nipple through her clothing as hard as she could.

"YEEEESSSS!" she screamed. Now, her other hand made it to her crotch and began stroking at what could only be described as an unnatural speed. Aggravated, Laura ripped off the top buttons of her pants, and shoved them, along with her panties, to the floor. She crammed her middle two fingers of her right hand into her pussy, and repeated the excessively fast stroking.

"Laura, are you okay?" asked Karen, jumping up, cautiously moving toward Laura.

Laura looked over at her and in her groans and moans, managed to quickly nod her head.

"You're okay?"

Now Laura nodded with more exaggeration and more slowly, her eyebrows turned up in ecstasy. There was no denying she was enjoying getting off.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," Laura muttered, while looking down to watch her hands slam herself in the vagina. It looked so incredibly hot to her. In fact, everything in the room and around her made her horny. Drinking sperm in front of coworkers had made her horny. So horny. But now, with everyone watching her fuck herself... it drove her to the edge. Soon, she came again and finally fell back into a chair, legs spread wide. Karen rushed to her aid, checking her pulse and heart rate.

"Breathe in, Laura. Breathe in."

But instead of breathing, Laura began laughing. Then that laughter grew louder and even a bit wicked.

Karen, somewhat startled, edged back. Softly, she said, "Laura, I know I keep asking this, but are you okay? Can you describe what you are feeling?"

This time, Laura shook her head and instead pointed at me. Or rather, my crotch. As I was standing on the same side of the table as Laura, but nearer the doors, I was clearly in her sight. I must have been the first thing that caught her attention after her intense orgasm.

Laura had monopolized the attention of everyone in the room from the moment I'd arrived, and no one had noticed that my pants had come undone and fallen to the floor. Not even me. We were far too busy watching Laura pound herself, like some out of control animal in heat. Anyway, I must not have buttoned properly when I jolted out of the chamber to bring the sperm to Laura as quickly as possible.

Janice, who I was standing closest to, followed Laura's pointed finger to my cock, and instantly her eyes went wide. She then looked up to my eyes, then slowly back down to her cleavage that she was displaying while seated beneath me. Taking the advice from Karen that was meant for Laura, Janice took a deep breath in. She then looked up at me one last time.

"I am so fucked," she said.

And a moment later, Janice was on her knees giving me the best blowjob of my life.