Irresistible Johnson Ch. 03

Story Info
The team discovers more to the mystery of this mutant sperm.
2.2k words
4.66
49k
59

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, I admit this series is becoming a guilty pleasure of mine. It's ridiculous and yes, I messed up in Part 2, naming the main character 'Brad' instead of 'Brian' - I'll fix it later. Apologies for the shoddy editing. I almost considered changing his name again, just to prove the point it matters not in this utterly silly fantasy... but I settled back on 'Brian.'

I'm still hoping this is a fun story for those into over-the-top, never gonna happen and never should happen, fantasy... but I am spitting them out faster than I probably should. Forgive any errors. Cheers, and thanks for all the support lately. It means a lot.

Please go back and start at the beginning of the series if you haven't read it already. It'll serve as a barometer to if you want to read this one.

*****

"Brian, I think we're going to have to go at this a different way," said Heath. "We've been hacking at this for months going nowhere."

"And I could really use a break," I said.

It was true. For four months now, I had been subjected to daily blowjobs from Laura. Not to mention the occasional ones I got from the other girls. This, coupled with having to jerk off in a cup almost every day, sometimes multiple times a day... well, I just needed to give my penis a rest.

"Why don't you take a week off," said Phil. "All of us. We'll come back refreshed and have the whole team sit around the conference table. We'll discuss our findings, or lack thereof, and possible future approaches, before continuing on. Sound good?"

Laura overheard and seemed displeased she would go a week without the benefits of sucking me off, but Janice seemed empathetic. She'd been listening in on the whole conversation, too. The one time she sucked me off, that poor girl had to be taken home in a U-Haul. Her poor tits were so heavy she could barely stand. Thankfully, the effects always wear off within 24 hours or so.

"You deserve a break," said Janice to me, before turning to the others. "I'll send out an email to everyone that we're taking next week off, and we met back in the conference room at 8 a.m. the following Monday.

Staying home, away from the chaos and stress of work, and secluding myself from the world was the best vacation I could ask for. Being the center of attention all the time is wearing. By the time Sunday rolled around, I must have watched three dozen movies, cooked every day for myself, and even finished a couple books. I realized I hadn't spent one second beating off or getting serviced by some woman. I really hoped that when we re-examined how we could further test and monetize by mutant sperm, it would involve me beating off a lot less.

Usually, when I walk in at 8, I head straight to my office where Laura is waiting to suck me off. I didn't even bother heading there now. Hopefully, today would mark a real change.

"Oh, hi Brian," said Janice, when I pushed through the conference room doors. Phil and Heath were already there, and just as I found a seat to the left of Janice, Laura, Jennifer and one of my other bosses, Karen, strolled in.

Janice coughed and tugged at the top of her blouse. "Well, okay then. Everyone is here. Shall we get started?"

Jennifer sat to my left and Laura and Karen now sat across with the two men in the room.

Phil raised his hand. "Let's address the obvious. Our goal is to discover a way to synthesize Brian's sperm to put it into a pill form - or any form, for that matter - that would allow women to receive the same benefits as if they sucked him off. That is, they get a temporary breast enhancement."

Heath was kind of rolling his hands, indicating every one in the room knew this, so to get on with it, but Phil liked to be thorough.

"Is it hot in here?" asked Janice, interrupting, while unbuttoning a couple of buttons. With her huge tits, she already exposed a decent amount of cleavage. Now the top third of her breasts were practically spilling out.

"Yeah, it is a bit, I think," said Jennifer. "But you don't have to strip," she laughed.

Phil shook his head and continued, "Under the microscope, we've discovered not one thing different between Brian's sperm, and the sperm of any other healthy adult male."

I noticed Jennifer reached up and gave her left breast a light squeeze. "Healthy adult male..." she mumbled. I turned to Phil and Heath to see if they saw what I just saw, but by then Jennifer had put her hand away.

"However, when ingested in its natural state, Brian's sperm is... well, according to Laura and the other girls now... delicious. Yet the two men we hired to come taste test it did not find it appealing at all."

That was true, we had done all kinds of taste tests these past months.

"Um, guys?" interrupted Janice. "Do you mind? This... uh... "

"Yes, what is it?" asked Phil.

"I'm uh... just feeling a little strange... hot. I need to cool down or I am going to pass out."

"Do you need to lay down?" I asked, leaning in closer to Janice. As her chair was next to mine, I was able to touch her on the shoulder. "Are you feeling sick?" I asked.

She looked at me. "No, not sick. Just, um... guys, I need a minute."

Janice abruptly hopped up and ran out of the conference room. The rest of us were stunned by the sudden departure.

"She is right, you know," said Karen. "This room... or something... it's making me kind of hot."

"Me too," said Jennifer. "but not like hot hot. You know..."

"Thank God I'm not the only one," said Laura. "Jesus Christ!" Then Laura quickly pulled her purse off the floor and began digging through it. "I sometimes use this when I get too horny, but it has never been needed more."

All the men in the room jaws dropped as Laura procured an eight inch vibrator, with clitoral stimulator and all. Within seconds, she had stripped herself of her skirt and panties and was leaning back in her chair.

"Oh my god, I really need to fuck someone right now. I don't know if this is going to do it!" Laura then rammed that vibrator, and not before turning it on maximum, right into her open pussy, to the disbelief of everyone in the room. Well, the men, anyway. The other two women seemed to be getting as turned on as Laura, and they both began undressing.

"Damn it!" screamed Heath. "Brian, did you do anything different?"

"No! I swear!" I was being completely honest.

"Come on, you had to have done something! How else to explain this phenomena?"

"I swear, Heath. I haven't even beaten off in a week. I came straight here. I didn't fuck anyone or show anyone my dick all week!"

While I protested, Laura rammed herself with the vibrator, while the other two girls finger-banged themselves. I tried not to let it distract me from the conversation. I didn't want to get in trouble again.

"Wait a minute," said Phil. "So you're saying you haven't had any sexual release in a week?"

"Yes!" I yelled.

Heath and Phil looked at other and paused. Then, Phil said, "Pheromones."

Of course, it hit me and I stated as much, "You think my pent up sperm is somehow affecting these women? They all seem to be craving the need for intercourse."

"YES!! screamed the girls, in unison.

"I think that explains it," said Heath, shaking his head. "Is there no end in sight to these 'gifts' of yours?"

I looked at the three girls in the room, all pounding themselves, but each, in their own way, begging for the real thing. I then looked back to Phil and Heath.

"Well, there are three of us."

"No!" screamed Karen. "Just you! I need YOU to fuck me."

Karen hated me. She always hated me. The fact she had blown me and sucked me off sometimes drove her nuts, I knew that, yet here she was begging to be fucked by me.

"USE ME!!" she screamed. "My pussy is yours!"

"No, me!" screamed Jennifer. "I'll let you fuck me in the ass!"

Janice jumped up and pulled at my hardening crotch. "No, me! Let me fuck you, Brian. I've ALWAYS wanted to fuck you."

Heath slammed his fist on the table. "Goddamnit! Why do YOU get all the benefits out of this?"

"I didn't ASK for this," I protested.

Those protests landed on unsympathetic ears when Janice pulled my pants and underwear off, almost with superhuman strength. She ripped her blouse off, pulling out those huge knockers.

"Fuck me like a slut," she screamed. "Please, I'll do anything."

She rose up and turned around, bending over. I couldn't help but oblige and slid my stiff rod into her soaking vagina.

"Oh, right there," she whispered. "Right there. All the way in."

She pushed down, until I could feel her ass on my stomach, my cock deep inside her. She looked at the other two girls in the room. "Don't worry. It won't take me long, and then you can have him."

Karen quickly stripped herself of the rest of her clothes and looked at Phil and Heath. "You guys can watch, but don't you dare touch. This body is intended for him only. He can use it however he wants."

"But what about me?" cried Jennifer.

Heath looked at me. "You gonna be able to handle this?"

"Do I have a choice?" I asked.

"No, but since the ladies won't let us participate, I'm at least going to film it. We need to study this for later."

"Good idea," said Phil. "I'll get my camera, too."

The girls didn't seem to mind, but I wasn't so sure they would have the same attitude about it later. They were a bit drunk on sexual emotions at the moment.

"Don't you dare pull out," said Janice, as I began pumping faster. It had been so long since my last release, I felt an explosion coming soon. "Cum in me. I want to feel it!"

Her demand sent me over the edge and unloaded so much that a healthy amounts of sperm splashed out of her pussy while my cock was still in it.

"Me, next!" screamed Jennifer, pulling me off Janice. My dick was still stiff, yet I wasn't sure it would be able to stay that way after such a large orgasm. Jennifer quickly proved it to be no issue.

She had me laying on the floor, while she straddled me, shifting and moving her hips like some sort of belly-dancer-meets-ballerina goddess. Within three minutes, and without her objection, I shot what felt like another half liter of cum into her tight pussy. She moaned in pleasure with the warmth of it running against her inner walls.

"Hey, my tits aren't getting bigger, are they?" asked Janice, looking at us. "I didn't suck you off, but it feels like they're bigger."

Karen looked at Janice's tits before pushing Jennifer off my cock and grabbing it with her hands. She stroked it, ensuring it stayed firm. "I don't think so," she said. "They do look full, though. You on your period soon?"

"No, just had it."

I noticed it, too. Janice's huge tits had a pendulous look to them normally, with nice large nipples. But now, they looked as if they had more meat up top, and there was less noticeable slope. Her nipples looked darker and hard.

Jennifer glanced at Janice's tits and said, "Hell, your nipples looked like mine did back when I was nursing."

As if on cue, a stream of white liquid erupted from Janice's left breast.

"Oh my!" she said. "Now this? Is this some curse for you cumming inside me?" she screamed. She grabbed both her tits and instantly, milk spurt in streams across the room.

"I bet it will happen to me, too," said Jennifer. "Not very happy about that."

"Me, neither," said Karen. "but I still want him to cum in me." Karen then looked me in the eyes. "I mean it. I want to feel you cum in me."

"But you'll get those tits. Like Janice. Milk! You don't want that."

"I know, but I want your cum in my pussy more. And really, are we certain? Will it happen to me, too?"

Karen pushed harder down on my cock and then began pounding furiously.

"Tell me my pussy feels good, Brian! Tell me!"

"It feels good, I promise," I exclaimed.

"Good, just fuck me. Fuck me now."

It was then I got a stupid idea. A really stupid idea. Why was I always the one with stupid ideas? We knew if I got sucked off and swallowed, breast growth happened, so I thought, why not try that coupled with this? Karen could be the test subject, since she's the last one fucking me, I thought.

If only I had known the consequences...