Irresistibly Cute Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Hell, she'd take the time to break each and every bone in the body of whoever even looked at Felicity the wrong way, just to make a point. Or at least she would if Felicity would let her, which she probably wouldn't, but Sara could still think about it, along with pitying anyone who touched a hair on Felicity's head, because then not even Felicity could stop her from causing them agonising pain.

Concentrating on more pleasant things Sara kissed her way south to Felicity's tits, kissing all over the soft flesh before wrapping her lips around one of the nipples and gently sucking on it. This of course caused Felicity to let out a sharp cry, followed by a long moan, both sounds very much of pleasure.

That continued being the case as Sara moved to the other nipple and then went back and forth between them for several minutes, along the way adding her tongue which she used to slide around the nipples and flick them. Eventually she even nipped them gently with her teeth, something which really had Felicity squirming.

As well as all that Sara could smell the arousal dripping from Felicity's honeypot and it was only a matter of time before she could no longer resist heading for her ultimate destination.

When she did she was sure to go slowly, trying to make it clear to Felicity she was still making love to her, and technically that was true every time they had sex. But sometimes Sara had a bad habit of rushing things, and disturbingly this felt like one of those times. Not that Felicity was complaining.

"Oh yes! Oh Sara. Please Sara. Oh God lower!" Felicity babbled shortly after Sara started kissing her way down her flat stomach, "Oh my God, mmmmmmm, yes lick me, lick my pussy, oh Sara! Sara! Oh God Sara! Ohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooodddddddd!"

It pretty much continued like that as Sara got closer and closer to her destination, and as Sara loved hearing Felicity beg for her and moan her name she couldn't resist a little more last-minute teasing.

So with an evil grin she placed a kiss just above Felicity's pussy, then alongside it, then against the end of her right thigh and then down, Sara covering her girlfriend's thighs in kisses for a full minute, fully expecting Felicity to cry and beg for her some more.

She did the first part, but not the second. Instead after a cry of frustration Felicity reached down, grabbed onto Sara's hair tightly and pulled her up to where she obviously wanted her, which of course delighted the Canary.

Felicity hadn't really thought that through. After all this was an assassin, a Master Assassin at that, one who had been trained by the League of Assassins.

So maybe she shouldn't treat Sara so roughly, because as much as this assassin told Felicity all the time how much she adored her there was always the possibility that instinct would kick in and Sara would casually break her arm or something.

Then again Sara seemed to like this rough treatment, the other blonde first smiling into her pussy and then beginning to eagerly lick her, Felicity crying out as Sara's talented little tongue got to work.

Oh how Felicity loved that tongue. They hadn't really been apart since getting together, not for more than a few hours anyway, but at times like this Felicity thought that if Sara ever needed to go out of town for anything she would be able to still get herself off just remembering how good this tongue was to her.

Not that she wanted Sara to go anywhere anytime soon, or ever, and not just because while Felicity could get herself off it wouldn't be close to as satisfying as having Sara do it.

Nothing was a satisfying as Sara. There was nothing like being with Sara, and Felicity didn't want her to leave, not even for just a day or two, because Felicity loved her. She... she was in love with her.

This wasn't new of course, on some level Felicity had known she was falling for the super sexy assassin since before they had gotten together, but for some reason those words were now hitting her really hard.

And instead of scaring her and putting her off what they were doing these wonderful words only increased Felicity's pleasure, the hacker letting out a soft cry of pure joy as she was overwhelmed by love for the girl licking her pussy.

And not just because she was licking her pussy, but for everything Sara had done for her, and everything she would no doubt do for her in future, Felicity smiled dreamily down at her lover as she continued pleasuring her.

Feeling the need for further contact between them Felicity cautiously reached down and gently began to stroke her girlfriend's beautiful long blonde hair, which prompted Sara to look up at her. She could tell by the look in Sara's eyes she was worried that she was doing something wrong, when nothing could be further from the truth.

So Felicity gave her a soft smile, and then just in case that wasn't enough she gave Sara some more direct encouragement. The type of which she knew Sara loved, and given that she was overwhelmed with love for this woman Felicity had no problem right now giving Sara what she loved.

"Oh God Sara, that's soooooooooo goooooooooddddddddd, mmmmmmmmm fuck!" Felicity moaned happily, briefly closing her eyes to enjoy a particular lick before opening them again so she could look into Sara's beautiful blues with her own, "You're so good to me baby. Mmmmmmmmm, always so good. Ooooooooooh Gawwwwwwwwd, Sara, I... I... ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, mmmmmmmm lick me! Oh God yes, lick my pussy and make me feel good. Lick your girlfriend's pussy and make her feel good you beautiful woman! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuck, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooodddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss, lick me!"

Sara smiled against Felicity's cunt as the adorable hacker blathered on, and on, and on. It wasn't the most explicit dirty talk she had ever heard, and she certainly knew her girl was capable of better, but right now it was more than enough.

In fact anything more explicit might ruin this moment between them, and that was the last thing Sara wanted, especially when they were staring into each other's eyes, the Canary impressed just how long her girl managed to keep that eye contact before she closed them again, this time throwing her head back as well to let out a strong cry of pleasure.

Hoping that Felicity would look at her again Sara continued staring upwards for maybe about a minute, then she closed her own eyes and concentrated on the sweet taste of pure Felicity Smoak.

They had barely gotten started and Felicity was already nice and juicy for her, the combination of the foreplay and Sara's experienced tongue making sure she had plenty of cunt cream to lick up right from the start and that didn't change as the minutes ticked by and she continued making her sweet girlfriend moan, whimper and eventually beg for more.

"Sara! Oh Sara, mmmmmmmmm ooooooooooh God, give me more." Felicity whimpered, too delirious to be able to concentrate on such a thing as opening her eyes, "Please, ohhhhhhhhhh, please I, I... ooooooooooh Sara! Yes, just like that, please Sara, oh, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh YES SARA, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck!"

Unable to deny Felicity anything, and yet not wanting to let this delightful act to end too soon, Sara began licking Felicity's clit more frequently.

Up until now she would only occasionally brush against it, and all it took was making it every other lick to make Felicity delirious, Sara deciding to make the other blonde completely delirious by taking a few moments to concentrate solely on the clit.

That included gentle licking before taking it in her mouth to suck it, which had Felicity screaming her name so delightfully that it was a struggle for Sara not to increase the force of the suction, shove her fingers into her girlfriend's pussy and fuck her hard and fast until she came.

It would be so easy at this point. In fact Sara always found it easy to make Felicity cum, which was one of the main reasons Sara felt she was good for Felicity.

Obviously her girl could do better than a psychotic vigilante who's hands were covered in blood, but at the same time Felicity could do worse, and Sara was determined to make sure that while she would never be truly worthy of this amazing woman she would do everything in her power to make her happy.

And this, this was definitely Sara's favourite way to make Felicity happy, the hacker certainly sounding happy as even as Sara moved her mouth from Felicity's clit and went back to licking the other girl's pussy her sweet girlfriend remained incoherent.

Felicity was indeed happy. In fact she couldn't ever remember being happier. Well, cumming in Sara's talented little mouth was technically more pleasurable, but it was more than just physical.

It had always been more than physical between them, even before Felicity wanted to admit to herself she was falling for the deadly Canary, but now it was hitting Felicity harder than ever before, and combined with Sara giving her the more that she requested Felicity soon felt herself racing towards orgasm.

Not that she initially wanted it, because that would be the beginning of the end to her fun, and she wasn't ready for that.

Of course for a while it might have felt like heaven, but eventually the pleasure always became torturous as her desire for a climax only grew and her ability to speak really only seem to diminish further until all she could do was whimper her girlfriend's name and a bunch of swear words.

She somehow still had the energy to cling onto Sara's long blonde hair, Felicity desperately using it to press Sara's face into her cunt, but the Master Assassin was much, much stronger than her and easily prevented her from pushing her any further than she wanted to be.

Which was still very far, and Felicity loved that she could feel Sara's lips against her pussy, but like everything else it just wasn't enough.

So Felicity gathered up all her willpower and just about managed to whimper something coherent. Namely, "Sara, please..."

Luckily for Felicity it didn't take an expert girl fucker, or just an expert at fucking her, to know exactly what she wanted.

Plus Sara was in unique position to know just how badly Felicity wanted to cum, her loving girlfriend taking pity on her and giving her exactly what she wanted, pretty much exactly when she wanted it.

Because her body might have craved it before, but Felicity was immediately rewarded for waiting by the kind of explosive orgasm she had only ever had before from Sara Lance. Specifically in this case Sara Lance's tongue, the feeling of it entering her cunt triggering her climax.

That tongue was briefly removed so Sara could concentrate on swallowing her cum, something Felicity only really knew from experience as she was barely conscious of anything except the ecstasy flowing through her body.

And of course that ecstasy only became more consuming as Sara pushed her tongue back into her pussy as soon as Felicity's first climax was over and started pushing her to her second, which was easily achieved now the floodgates were opened. All Felicity could do was scream Sara's name and quiver with delight, which was more than fine with the blissfully happy hacker.

Sara was walking a fine line. She was used to it, normally in less pleasant ways, but in this instance it was fun because she wanted to avoid completely overwhelming Felicity and yet give her the type of orgasms she was hopefully becoming associated being one of the perks, or possibly the main or only perk, of being Sara Lance's girlfriend.

Sara liked a challenge, as it was hard to resist giving Felicity everything she had, although she was used to doing it for a good cause. Only in this case instead of stronger orgasms later it was for her to be nice and relaxed for what Sara plan to do to her next.

Concentrating on what she was doing now Sara made sure to keep Felicity on her high, not constantly cumming. It was harder than she initially thought it would be, but Sara was very familiar with Felicity's body, and knew just how to pull back at the last moment to either deny an orgasm or to keep one from becoming too overwhelming.

It became easier when she swapped her tongue for her fingers, this time Sara not swapping back to avoid the temptation of getting carried away swallowing Felicity's addictive cum, instead just concentrating on licking and sucking her girlfriend's clit as she pushed first one and then two fingers in and out of Felicity's pussy.

Even then it was hard not to just fuck her girlfriend into unconsciousness, and not just because Sara loved making Felicity cum. No, the truth was even though Felicity had suggested it Sara was cautious of trying anything kinky with her, as the last thing she wanted to do was scare the other girl off.

Of course she knew Felicity was no delicate flower, but the exotic idea of trying something new didn't mean you would like the reality of it. Still, Sara had made a vow to stop taking the easy route when she broke up with Oliver and went after the person she truly wanted, and she wasn't going to break that vow now.

So after gradually bringing Felicity down from her high Sara softly but firmly asked, "Babe, can you do a favour for me?"

Felicity groaned to let Sara know she'd heard her, then called upon all her strength to croak her reply, "Anything."

"Turn over." Sara said, gently pulling her fingers out of Felicity's twat and moving back slightly. Felicity then whimpered and slowly turned onto her stomach, leading to Sara correcting herself, "I mean, get on all fours."

"Okay." Felicity frowned, wondering where Sara was going with this as she pushed herself upwards on shaky arms and legs so she was in the classic doggy style position.

For a few long seconds Sara admired her prize, and then murmured softly, "You've got a cute little butt."

"Thanks." Felicity blushed, unsure what to say. Then of course she had to put her foot in her mouth, "Would you say it's irresistibly cute?"

Sara grinned widely at the reference to what she constantly called her girl, and told her, "Absolutely."

Then Sara reached out and grabbed two handfuls of Felicity's well-rounded rear. Felicity squeaked in surprise, but offered up no formal protest during the initial grabbing and the gentle fondling that followed.

Going for broke Sara leaned forward and down so she could press her lips to Felicity's right ass cheek. Then the left. Then the right again, and so on, Sara literally kissing Felicity's ass.

Which sounded kind of funny in her head, and she knew it must look funny, but Sara had found this weirdly erotic with Nyssa and continued to do so now. Besides, this was basically just a little warm-up for what came next.

Felicity wasn't sure what to think about this. Her first instinct was to giggle, but before an even slightly mirthful sound could escape her lips she thought about what this could be leading too.

Did Sara want to eat her out from behind? Or was this leading to something more kinky? Because if she had to guess it would be the latter, and she had at least some idea what that might be.

Which was something she never imagined herself agreeing to if it was a boyfriend out of fear of what it might lead too, but now it didn't seem so bad. In fact as Sara literally kissed her ass Felicity actually felt a certain amount of anticipation over what she thought was about to happen.

Sure enough Sara gently pulled apart her ass cheeks and then gave her ass hole one long slow lick. Despite anticipating this Felicity gasped and jumped slightly, which might have caused Sara to hesitate in between licks to see if she was going to formally object.

Either that or Sara was just enjoying the moment. Either way Sara began gently licking her ass hole, which felt even weirder than the ass kissing, although at the same time it kind of felt good. Mostly because it was so very naughty.

Naughtier than anything else Felicity had ever done. Well, at least when it came to sex, as unlike her hacks she couldn't go to jail for receiving a rim job.

That thought actually made Felicity blush. It probably shouldn't, but she just couldn't help it. Because she was receiving a rim job!

Her girlfriend was licking her butt hole, this super sexy vigilante tonguing her most private hole, and it actually felt really good, especially as she got over the initial shock and relaxed, Sara of course taking advantage of that and trying to literally push her tongue inside her butt.

Or at least as far as it could go, which wasn't very far at all, but it was enough to make her gasp and moan in perverted pleasure. Then Sara moved her right hand down to Felicity's cunt and started to rub it, which literally made Felicity whimper her girlfriend's name.

"Oh Sara, oh God yes, mmmmmmmm, fuck me! Please finger fuck me while you ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss!" Felicity moaned, correctly guessing that Sara was about to push a finger into her, then when she did Felicity added, "Mmmmmmmm more, please give me more. Finger fuck me while you lick my ass! Oh fuck, I can't believe how good this feels. Ohhhhhhhhh fuck, that's so dirty! Oh yeah, you're so dirty. Mmmmmmmmm, fuck both those holes you dirty girl, oooooooooooh shit, finger my pussy, mmmmmmmmm, lick my butt, oh Sara, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Sara!"

It didn't take long for Sara to push a second and then third finger into Felicity's eager cunt. Each time Sara added a finger she slowed down the force of her thrusts to make sure that Felicity could get used to it, but it was unnecessary.

Felicity was more than ready for this treatment, and shamelessly begged for more as her wonderful girlfriend continued to do wicked things to her. Through it all, Felicity wandered how she got so lucky.

Well, that and regretting not trying this sooner, and wondering whether this was it or whether Sara had something else in mind, although as another orgasm approached she was mostly blissfully happy and just feeling lucky to have Sara Lance as her girlfriend.

Sara often thought she was lucky to have Felicity Smoak as her girlfriend. Right now it was in the context of her being lucky that Felicity was willing to step outside her comfort zone in the name of sexually pleasing her.

Of course Sara would be more than satisfied taking whatever Felicity was willing to give her, but she would be lying if she said she didn't want to do kinky things like this to her adorable girlfriend and corrupt her pretty little mind. If that meant going no further than this that would be fine, although Sara hoped they would go further in the future.

For now she was very much concentrating on just making sure that the ass licking was good as it could be, Sara having somewhat cheated by adding her fingers to the mix and then using all the knowledge she had gained from regularly fingering Felicity to maximise her pleasure.

That included making Felicity cum almost at the first opportunity. Sure, Sara tried slowly building her up, but Felicity was clearly still raring to go from the last fingering and tonguing session, and it really took no time at all to bring her to the edge of orgasm again.

Then it was just a matter of curling her fingers against Felicity's G-spot, Sara making sure to ram her tongue extra hard up her girlfriend's butt at the same time, partly for good measure and partly for Felicity to associate it with something good.

At the same time Sara began rubbing her own cunt as she didn't think Felicity would be in a stage to return the favour.

More accurately Sara planned on making sure that Felicity didn't have the energy to return the favour, relentlessly hammering Felicity's G-spot with her fingers to make sure that her girl came, and came, and came.

Which was just as much the reason that Sara was able to get herself off so quickly as it was the fact that she quickly pushed one and then two fingers into her own pussy and rubbed her clit.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers