Irresistibly Cute Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Once she had received a much-needed orgasm of her own, and given Felicity half a dozen climaxes, Sara slowly brought the other blonde down from her high and then gently coaxing Felicity down.

It didn't take much convincing, her girl whimpering softly and collapsing down onto her side, giving Sara the opportunity to slowly slid in behind her and gently spoon the girl that she loved so much.

After grabbing the bed sheets and pulling them over the two of them of course, Sara more than happy to close her eyes and go to sleep like that. Of course her thoughtful girlfriend couldn't do likewise if she thought Sara wasn't satisfied.

"Don't, don't you want me to return the favour?" Felicity weakly squeaked.

"It's fine." Sara grinned against Felicity's neck, pressing her crotch more firmly against Felicity's ass, "I took care of it."

"I wish you wouldn't do that." Felicity lightly complained, before adding with a soft smile, "That's my job."

"Next time, I promise." Sara murmured softly, and then because she could no longer resist added, "I love you."

"I love you too." Felicity replied softly, before allowing herself to slip into unconsciousness.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers