Irresistibly Cute Ch. 06

Story Info
Sara and Felicity 'come out' as a couple to Sara's family.
7.5k words
4.75
8.8k
4
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Arrow or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

It was official, they were using the L word. Sara had said it twice without really meaning too, and had made sure to give Felicity the option of taking it back both times, however even though it still felt early the morning after the second time Felicity insisted that it would be silly to keep taking it back as regardless of how quickly it happened they were officially in love, and falling deeper everyday.

Which scared them both, especially Sara, but for the most part she was too busy being ridiculously happy to worry that much about it.

Of course now it was clear they both very much wanted this to be a permanent thing and had settled into being together nicely it became increasingly ridiculous that Sara hadn't told her family about them.

In Sara's defence they got a little busy after Felicity's Mom visited dealing with Arrow business, so for a few weeks it seemed like a good idea to put it off, but then when things didn't seem to be calming down Sara relented to telling at least the members of her family that were in town, namely her Dad and Laurel.

Which was why they were having them both over for a family meal, plus one, and unsurprisingly Felicity was freaking out about it. Which was understandable, yet adorable. Or to put it another way...

"Have I ever told you that you're cute when you're nervous?" Sara asked softly as she cautiously approached her twitchy girlfriend as she stirred something which admittedly smelt pretty good.

"Only like 1000 times." Felicity grumbled.

"Want me to stop?" Sara offered, really not wanting to, and not even sure that she could, but she would do just about anything to make Felicity feel better in that moment.

"No." Felicity said softly, "It's just... I, erm, maybe, it's just that... that... oh."

Doing the only thing she could think of to come her girl down Sara wrapped her arms around Felicity from behind and rested her head on her shoulder, which was a bit awkward considering they were about the same height, but they'd had plenty of practice at this by now and Sarah had just about found a way to make it work. Then Sara softly said, "Everything is going to be fine."

"You can't know that." Felicity pointed out.

"Sure I can. Dad and Laurel love you.." Sara softly insisted, then when Felicity scoffed quickly added, "Well, Dad thinks you're pretty great, and too good for Oliver, and Laurel... well, I'm pretty sure she doesn't hate you any more after I convinced her you weren't sleeping with Oliver."

"Gee, thanks." Felicity grumbled.

Deciding not to point out that was probably because Laurel was now convinced Felicity was sleeping with Sara the Canary softly offered after a long pause, "If you're really worried about telling them we could always just stay like this all night. Or start fucking. Either way I'm pretty sure they'd get the message."

"Not funny!" Felicity chuckled unconvincingly, then at the sound of the doorbell she pushed Sara away and ordered, "Go answer that. I'm busy."

"Bossy." Sara grumbled softly, but fondly as she headed to the front door of their apartment. Given their line of work, and her own personal past, Sara briefly checked through the peephole, then smiled to see Quentin Lance standing awkwardly on the other side of it and then quickly unlocked and opened the door, "Hi Daddy!"

"Hey sweetie." Quentin lent in and kissed his daughter's cheek before taking a few steps towards the other blonde and calling out, "Hey Felicity. Something sure smells good."

Felicity looked up like a startled rabbit and stammered, "Hey Detective Lance. I mean Officer Lance, I mean.. erm, I... thanks. I'm working hard on dinner."

"I can see that." Quentin smiled, before turning to his daughter and softly murmuring, "Is she alright?"

"That's just Felicity being Felicity." Sara said dismissively, unable to stop herself from smiling and adding, "She's always that cute."

"Right." Quentin murmured suspiciously, looking around just in case there was anyone else here and then added, "Is there something you wanted to tell me? You know, about the vigilante? Your text was cryptic."

Sara forced herself to remain neutral after the first question, and to relax after she heard the second, "No, no, it's nothing like that."

"Oh good." Quentin said, genuinely relieved. Then because he couldn't help it softly added, "So this dinner is just about you and Felicity coming out as a couple."

There was a moment of silence as Sara studied his face carefully to see if that was just a joke, then when she decided it wasn't she leaned in closer and whispered, "Can you at least act surprised?"

"I don't see why I should. I am a detective after all. Or at least used to be." Quentin said smugly.

"That doesn't stop you from being oblivious to other things." Sara muttered softly as she pulled back, still unable to believe that her father hadn't figured out Oliver Queen was the Arrow.

"What was that sweetie?" Quentin frowned.

"Nothing." Sara smiled sweetly, and deliberately unconvincingly to screw with him, before quickly changing the subject.

*

The next two hours were mostly uneventful. Laurel arrived shortly after their father and the three of them exchange small talk until the food was ready.

Then Sara quickly excused herself to help Felicity dish up, whispering soft words of encouragement to her and giving her the occasional soothing touch whenever she could, which she was sure her girl appreciated even if she looked nervously in the direction of their guests who were thankfully busy talking to each other.

Then they all sat down to dinner and while they exchanged some small talk mostly they stayed in a comfortable silence. Then with the main course dealt with Felicity gave Sara a not so subtle look, reminding her that this was the time they had agreed they would do it. Not that Sara needed it.

Taking a calming breath Sara announced, "Laurel, Dad, there's a reason we asked you guys here tonight."

"What is it sweetie?" Quentin asked, trying to play it cool.

Whether for Felicity's benefit, or her own, Sara reached under the table and gently took her girlfriend's hand in her own and then finally told her family, "Me and Felicity are dating."

Quentin waited a few seconds, then smiled, "That's great sweetie."

Felicity frowned at him, "You knew, didn't you?"

"Why is that so surprising?" Quentin frowned.

Ignoring them both Sara stared at Laurel who was just staring blankly with a hard to read expression on her face. Was she surprised? Disappointed? Disgusted? Because sure, Laurel knew about Nyssa, but Sara hadn't exactly gone into details with her.

Mostly because most of those details were wrapped up in things that Sara just wasn't ready to talk about with her sister, or anyone really with the exception of Felicity who she felt she could say anything too.

But this wasn't something in the past, this was something in the present, and from the looks of it unlike just about everybody else she knew Laurel was genuinely shocked by this revelation.

"Laurel?" Sara softly uttered her sister's name, drawing the attention of her Dad and Felicity.

"Are you okay honey?" Quentin asked cautiously after a few long seconds.

Laurel took a deep breath and asked, "Sara, can I talk to you in private?"

Sara bit her lip, glanced at Felicity who looked absolutely heartbroken, and then for better or worse insisted, "I'd rather we talk here."

"But-" Laurel began.

"Anything you say I'll repeat word for word to Felicity. There are no secrets between us." Sara said, gently squeezing Felicity's hand, "So you might as well just say what you're going to say."

Laurel sighed, and then after a pause asked, "You've seen the way she and Oliver look at each other, right?"

"GOD, why does everyone keep thinking I'm in love with Oliver Queen?" Felicity exclaimed.

Ignoring her girlfriend Sara answer the question, "Yes, but she chose me."

There was a brief silence and then Laurel asked, "What if she changes her mind?"

"Then I'll move aside." Sara said softly, hoping she'd actually have the strength to do it if necessary, "It would fucking destroy me, but just another second of being with her is worth it. I love her. She makes me happy."

There was a long silence and then Laurel turned to Felicity, "If you break her heart I'll kill you."

"Noted." Felicity smiled nervously.

"And you better treat her right." Laurel said firmly.

"I will." Felicity said firmly, squeezing Sara's hand under the table.

"She does." Sara smiled.

"Glad to hear it." Quentin piped up, "Miss Smoak, as an officer of the law I couldn't possibly threaten your life. As a father I'm tempted, but I'm fairly confident that you would not intentionally hurt Sara, so for whatever it's worth you have my blessing."

"Thanks Dad." Sara smiled.

About the same time Felicity said, "Thank you Officer Lance."

"Quentin, please." Quentin insisted, before turning to his daughter, "And I fully expect you to treat Miss Smoak right too sweetie."

Sara frowned, "What?"

"Don't look at me like that young lady, I'm serious." Quentin said sternly, "You may be a Master Assassin, but I am your father and I have years worth of parenting to make up for. And I happened to highly regard Miss Smoak, despite the company she keeps. So I'll be deeply disappointed in her if she hurts you, but I'll be even more disappointed in you if you hurt her."

"She wouldn't." Felicity insisted, squeezing Sara's hand.

Bringing their linked hands out from under the table and onto it in a sign of solidarity Sara said firmly, "Me and Felicity look after each other."

"I'm glad. And I'm so happy that you told me." Quentin smiled, standing up and holding out his arms. Sara was quick to get up and hug him tightly, allowing him to softly tell her, "I just want you to be happy baby."

"Me too." Laurel chimed in, taking her turn for a hug.

"Thanks guys." Sara smiled, "And I am. So, so much."

*

The next hour or so seemed to fly by, although that was most likely because a huge weight was off Felicity's shoulders and she finally felt like she could relax.

It helped that after they finished dinner she got to sit next to Sara on the couch, although Felicity was a little nervous about PDA Sara didn't hesitate to throw an arm around her and the other members of the Lance family didn't seem to mind the way Felicity melted into her girlfriend's arms.

Not that she could have stopped it. Sara's strong arms were always a great comfort, but never more than at that moment, Felicity letting go of all her stress and finally getting comfortable. Perhaps even for the first time in days.

It wasn't that Felicity had seriously thought Sara's family would reject her, it was just Sara's last girlfriend was a crazy Assassin who kidnapped her Mom and tried to exchange her for Sara, which could have possibly put them off the idea of Sara being with a woman.

Which was something Felicity had pointed out to Sara so much it annoyed herself. Just as much as Sara dismissing her fears and reminding her that Sara's most notable relationship with a man was Oliver, and not the superhero version, the Playboy who was dating her sister at the time version, so if anything Sara's past relationships would prove to the Lance family that Felicity was like a unicorn in comparison, a.k.a. something truly special and wonderful. Which was nice to hear, but still Felicity had remained nervous.

At least part of her remained that way until first Officer Lance and then Laurel said their goodbyes and left, allowing Felicity to sigh, "Thank God it's over. Not that it wasn't great! So great. Like way better than I expected. It's just that-"

Charmed as always by Felicity's rambling Sara just smiled at her for a few seconds, then closed the distance between them, softly kissed her and then agreed, "Yeah, it was great. Not easy, but as long as I have you I know everything will be okay."

"Awww..." Felicity blushed, genuinely bashful for a few seconds before teasing, "You're such a sap."

"Only because you make me one babe." Sara agreed, happy tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

Felicity felt the same way, giving Sara a soft smile before murmuring, "I can't believe we're out. Well, I'm out. You were out before, so it's probably no big deal for you, but..."

"Of course it's a big deal. We just came out as a couple." Sara said softly, before smiling, "I got to tell the world you're mine."

Initially Felicity returned that smile softly, although it did become a little wicked as she asked, "Wanna celebrate?"

"Sure, what you have in mind." Sara grinned, trying and failing to sound innocent.

Instead of replying verbally Felicity kissed her grinning girlfriend, which was easy considering ever since the Canary had closed the distance between them she had been in her favourite place in the world, wrapped in Sara's strong arms. Of course Sara eagerly returned the kiss and almost immediately started gently manoeuvring them in the direction of their bedroom.

As she had wanted to savour the moment Felicity was briefly disappointed by this, but it was hard to stay that way when you were getting kissed so passionately by the one you love, especially when they pushed thier tongue into your mouth, Felicity just doing her best to keep up at this point as Sara Lance had her way with her.

Next thing Felicity knew she was on their bed with Sara grinding on top of her and briefly leaving her lips to kiss her neck, giving the poor hacker a chance to realise she could once again could become lost in kissing her girlfriend.

It was an experience which repeated itself a few times as Sara slowly stripped herself and Felicity of all their clothes, eventually leaving them both completely naked.

At which point Sara started concentrating on her neck, leaving Felicity with the choice. She could remain silent and let Sara go to town on her, which was very, very tempting.

Or she could try to push Sara to reveal something else she'd like to try and do. It was a tough decision given that she was nervous but she really wanted to thank Sara for being so great today.

"Sara..." Felicity croaked, so horny it was a struggle for her to talk, which of course Sara misinterpreted by the look on her face when she pulled back.

"What?" Sara asked, genuinely nervous.

"Would, would you..." Felicity blushed, forcing the words out, "Would you like to try something new?"

Sara smiled, first with relief then with giddy joy as she teased, "What did you have in mind?"

"I don't know." Felicity huffed, annoyed at the teasing, "You were the one who said take it slow, and we have, and it's been great. But... I don't need it quite this slow, you know? I'm a big girl. I'm okay with being a little kinky. I'd hoped I would have proved that by now. And I really, really want to please you, so just go for it. Give me your worst."

Sara bit her lip and stared at her girl for a few long seconds. Felicity was literally asking for it, and Sara was so tempted to just give it to her. But Nyssa had been very, very kinky, and it had rubbed off on Sara more than she would have thought possible.

She definitely wanted to do all those things Felicity, but she didn't want to push the girl too fast, too soon. Especially as she didn't think Felicity, or any girl, would put up with everything she wanted.

At the same time Felicity was giving her an opportunity to push the boundaries of what they had been doing, and despite herself Sara couldn't help take it. The only real question was, what was she going to try and add to their repertoire?

After a few long seconds of thinking about it Sara enquired, "You've used dildos before, right?"

Felicity tried not to blush or roll her eyes, but she was pretty sure she ended up doing both at the same time, "Yes! Me and every other girl with access to the Internet and credit card information."

"So you'll have seen a strap-on before? Even just in passing?" Sara pushed.

"What, you mean like the one you keep in our bedroom and think I don't know about?" Felicity quipped.

Sara frowned, "Snoop."

"Yeah, in my defence it's not like you did a good job of hiding it." Felicity pointed out, before gently threatening, "And you better do a better job at hiding gifts for me in the future."

"Oh, it's not just a gift for you." Sara smirked, before adding, "So, are you up for me fucking you with that gift?"

Trying and failing again not to blush Felicity offered as boldly as she could, "Can we 69 first? You know, as a warm-up?"

For a few long seconds Sara stared at Felicity, then smiled lovingly, "Just when I don't think I can possibly love you more..."

With that Sara leaned down and gently pressed her lips to Felicity's, the other blonde kissing her back just as eagerly as before if not more so given this time she was a lot more handsy, almost immediately squeezing Sara's butt.

This of course delighted the Canary who bit down on Felicity's lip for a few seconds before doing the same to her neck, Sara determined to leave a mark which the rest of Team Arrow would see tomorrow and try not to think about her ravaging Felicity.

Then she went even lower to give Felicity the foreplay she deserved, which unsurprisingly her girlfriend didn't complain about one bit.

Kissing her way up one of Felicity's tits Sara began sucking on it, getting the most delightful moans ever out of the other blonde.

Then Sara began switching back-and-forth between those nipples, at first pressing soft kisses along the way, but eventually just latching onto one and then the other pretty much directly. Around the same time she got her tongue involved, swallowing at around those nipples and flicking them.

At the same time she bought her hands up to push the nipple she was currently working on deeper into her mouth while playing with the other. Which of course got more moans of pleasure out of Felicity, along with whimpers of frustration.

Occasionally Sara would linger on Felicity's boobs until her girlfriend just couldn't take it anymore and literally begged her to go lower, or something more graphic, although that was normally prompted by Sara.

However she preferred that kind of teasing when she was actually eating pussy, and given the things they were about to do Sara really didn't want to waste time teasing too much.

So after only a few minutes of foreplay Sara quickly kissed her way down Felicity's flat stomach and then almost immediately started licking her pussy with long slow strokes of her tongue, which at first got some very positive moans out of her girl.

Then, much sooner than Sara was expecting, Felicity piped up, "I thought we were going to 69?"

"We are." Sara smiled after she lifted her head up from Felicity's cunt, "I'm just getting warmed up first."

"Trust me, I don't need it." Felicity promised, then as boldly as she could added, "Give me your pussy Sara. I'm ready for it. Mmmmmm, you did such a good job of getting me ready baby, but I don't need any more warming up. I want you now. I wanna 69."

Sara studied her girlfriend's face for a second, and then smirked, "Well, how could I resist?"

Felicity tried her best to keep the nervousness off her face as Sara slowly turned her body around so they were in the position that Felicity had requested. Mostly because it was ridiculous for her to be nervous, because while this was technically new at the same time it wasn't.

She'd 69'ed with a guy a few times, and admittedly that had been mostly with both of them on their sides, but she recently talked Sara into riding her face, and had rode Sara's face plenty of times now, so this was no big deal.

Only it was, but this was the first time they were doing it together, and Felicity really wanted it to go well. More importantly she wanted to do a good job.

MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers