Irresistibly Cute Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers

That was why as soon as Sara was in range Felicity reached up, grabbed the other blonde's butt and tried to pull the vigilante down onto her face.

However even though they were both short Sara was deceptively strong thanks to her years of training and the League of Assassins and was easily able to stop Felicity.

She didn't even budge, which suggested that Sara had guessed that Felicity would try something like that. But instead of taking that as a sign that she should let Sara slowly lowered herself down Felicity lifted her head upwards, stuck out her tongue and slid it across the other girl's pussy lips. Only then did Felicity wonder if she should have waited, but as Sara didn't complain she just kept licking.

She also kept licking because when she started it was hard to stop. Sara just tasted so good. Like wow, I keep forgetting how amazing this is good, Felicity always feeling like her memory never did this justice when the flavour once again hit her taste-buds and turned her into a shameless pussy licking slut who was obsessed with getting more of what she craved.

Luckily Sara was always happy to oblige, in this case slowly lowering herself down all the way so Felicity didn't have too strain her neck trying to do what they both wanted, the hacker then rewarding the Canary for this by wrapping her lips around Sara's entrance so that yummy liquid could slid directly into her mouth and down her throat.

Of course this entire time Sara had been gently licking, and moaning into, her pussy while pressing her own face into it, so now they were comfortably in a 69 they could return every ounce of pleasure they were getting. In that wonderful moment they were both equals.

More than before with other times she had been in a 69, at least for Felicity, because she could literally copy Sara and vice versa, although because of her eagerness to give her girlfriend pleasure and impress Sara it seemed to be mostly Felicity taking the lead.

Although that might be because Felicity wasn't a evil tease, unlike some people, and right now she was trying to push them both to orgasm.

Sara tried to gently convince her girl to slow her role so they could both savour this moment, but when Felicity made up her mind about something it was easier to stop the tide, so it wasn't long before she just went along with it and decided to show the cute blonde what she could do.

At first that involved working on Felicity's clit and teasing her entrance, but when Felicity pushed her tongue inside her Sara was forced to take some direct action.

Namely sucking so hard on Felicity's clit that she actually got the other girl to stop momentarily so she could cry out, only to let out an even louder cry when Sara buried her tongue inside her welcoming pussy.

Usually Sara liked to leave her tongue there for a few long seconds and just enjoy the sensations of Felicity quivering around her, but since the hacker had made it clear that she wasn't in a teasing mood the Canary immediately started hammering her tongue in and out of Felicity's fuck hole, again forcing a loud cry out of the other blonde and leaving her incapacitated for a few seconds.

But that didn't last, Felicity soon repaying the favour with the only difference being that Sara was way too experienced to allow a thing like being penetrated stop her from tongue fucking another girl.

If anything she fucked Felicity harder, Sara really impressed when Felicity again returned the favour so soon the two women were tongue fucking each other at the same hard pace.

This continued for who knows how long, both women totally focused on making the other cum, which wasn't easy when it was clear that the other was holding back.

Of course given she had more experience it was inevitable that Sara would win, which made her consider pulling her mouth away from Felicity's cunt just long enough to taunt her a little. After all, she did so love dirty talk during sex, and it seemed a shame to miss out on it.

Then again it also seemed inappropriate, given that Felicity had insisted on rushing this experience. Not that Sara minded, as it would just mean she would get to strap-on fuck Felicity sooner.

For a moment it looked like Felicity would actually win, but she telegraphed it by rubbing her fingers over Sara's entrance instead of just shoving them right in. Sara didn't make the same mistake.

She also didn't try and push her finger into Felicity's cunt, partly for a reason which would become clear later, but mostly because that would involved removing her mouth from the source of all that yummy liquid.

No, she shoved her finger straight up Felicity's ass, which immediately triggered Felicity's first orgasm. Sara pretty much came about a second later from the joy of tasting Felicity's cum and then the floodgates were open, both blondes ravenously swallowing everything the other had to give.

At least at first, then they just had to be content with the majority as they continued fucking the cum out of each other.

Felicity had no idea how long they fucked each other like that. Honestly she would have been happy if they spent all night in that position. Or at least as long as it took to knock her unconscious, which admittedly didn't feel like it would take much longer.

So maybe it was for the best that Sara did eventually roll off her and let them both catch their breath, as that way they could continue fucking later.

Better yet after a few minutes Sara turned around and got on top of her so their cum coated faces were inches away from each other, Felicity almost felt like she could cum again just from seeing her juices glistening on her girlfriend's face, and knowing Sara was seeing a mirror image of that.

Then after a few very long seconds of that Sara closed the distance between them and press their lips together, allowing them to share the taste of their cum with each other.

Which became even easier as Sara gently coaxed Felicity's lips apart and pushed her tongue into her mouth, the hacker moaning into the Canary's mouth as the two of them started lazily making out.

Then Sara started grinding herself down against Felicity's body, particularly their pussies rubbing together so wonderfully that the kiss seen to grow more intense and Felicity's energy quickly returned. Or at least adrenaline which made her forget how tired she was.

"So babe..." Sara grinned when she eventually broke the kiss, "Are you ready to get fucked?"

To emphasise her point Sara thrusted her hips into Felicity in a way that made her moan, but didn't stop her from snarkily replying, "What do you think we've just been doing?"

"I mean with my cock." Sara pushed.

There was a brief pause and then as boldly as she could Felicity replied, "I'm ready for anything you can throw at me."

Sara grinned, "Be careful baby, that kind of sounded like a challenge."

"Maybe it was." Felicity replied, refusing to back down.

"Well..." Sara said softly, leaning down to press a quick kiss to Felicity's lips before getting off of her, "You should know better."

Sitting up slightly Felicity then watched as Sara strolled over to her draw, retrieved the harness and strapped it around her waist. It was... kind of hot actually.

Felicity thought it would look silly, but it almost suited Sara. And the idea of being fucked by another woman, by Sara, with that thing was far from unappealing, which was why Felicity hadn't made a fuss when she found it while admittedly snooping.

In fact she had kind of grown to like the idea of doing a number of things with that toy, which was why she was disappointed when Sara also retrieved the bottle of lube that was also in the draw, opened it up and tried to pour some onto her hand.

"Wait!" Felicity protested, then blushed when Sara looked at her, "Don't, don't you want a blow job?"

Sara grinned widely, "You wanna? Cause you don't have too, you know?"

"I know." Felicity confirmed nervously, before taking a deep breath and then getting off the bed, "I want too."

With that Felicity strolled over to Sara as confidently as she could, got down on her knees, wrapped her hand around the base of the cock and then took it into her mouth.

Which really should have been no big deal, as she had sucked cock plenty of times, so Felicity shut her eyes, ignored her unjustified nervousness and just concentrated on bobbing her head up and down that cock.

And sucking it, of course. Sucking Sara's cock. She was on her knees, sucking Sara's strap-on and getting it nice and ready for her little pussy, and fuck was this hot.

If she wasn't wet already from the 69 this would have definitely done the trick. But still, no harm in a little extra preparation, especially when it was so much fun.

Sara bit her lip. She wanted so badly to talk dirty right now, and call Felicity a naughty little cock sucker, etc, but she really didn't want to push her luck so she forced herself to stay quiet. At least for now.

She did however reach down and begin gently stroking Felicity's hair, which of course prompted the computer genius to open her beautiful eyes and look up at her with a mixture of love and lust which would have captured Sara's heart if it wasn't already the property of Felicity Smoak.

The two lovers then kept eye contact for a few long minutes as Felicity continued lovingly sucking and then licking Sara's strap-on cock.

Honestly Sara was a little disappointed that Felicity didn't even try to deep throat her cock, but she did appreciate the way she took the dildo out of her mouth and licked whatever she couldn't easily reach with her mouth.

It was a simple way to make sure the cock was thoroughly coated in saliva, and it was more than enough for Sara.

At least for this first time. So she simply waited for Felicity to thoroughly coat the cock in saliva and then pulled her up to her feet for a quick kiss before gently pushing her back onto the bed and then getting on top of her.

Then, as much as she wanted to just shove her cock inside her, instead slid a hand down to Felicity's cunt and begin gently rubbing it.

"Sara..." Felicity moaned softly, closing her eyes.

Smiling softly Sara lay down on her side, pushed a stray strand of hair out of Felicity's face and then whispered, "You're so beautiful."

Opening her eyes again Felicity smiled and opened her mouth to reply, although the only thing that came out was a long moan as Sara slowly slipped a finger inside her.

It was quickly joined by another and then Sara just gently pumped Felicity for a few long minutes while staring lovingly at her beautiful face as her girl just enjoyed the sensations.

More accurately they both did, maybe especially Sara because there was nothing she loved more than giving Felicity pleasure, and there was plenty of evidence that she was succeeding in doing that.

And that Felicity was more than ready for her cock. So after several long minutes of fingering Sara removed those fingers, grabbed the base of her strap-on and then pressed it's head against Felicity's entrance.

She looked down to make sure she was lining up properly, then Sara looked back up into Felicity's eyes to make sure she was ready for this. Sara received a nervous nod in response, which made her smile before she gently pushed forward, gradually pushing her cock into Felicity.

Her cock. Sara liked the sound of that. She was pushing her cock into Felicity's pussy, causing her girlfriend to cry out in pure pleasure, something she would hopefully do throughout the penetration and the fucking.

Sara was fairly confident she would given her initial reaction, and how ready she had seemed, but the Canary couldn't help being a little nervous considering this was actually her first time wearing a strap-on.

Felicity was blissfully unaware of that fact, and if Sara had told her the truth she probably wouldn't have believed it. In fact at the moment she was jealous of all the other sluts Sara had used this on, given how confidently Sara was pushing the strap-on inside her.

Which was very unfair of her, she shouldn't call Sara's previous conquests' sluts. She didn't know them, and besides, she couldn't imagine anyone resisting the force of nature which was Sara Lance.

Especially not when she was quick to prove her sexual prowess, like she was effortlessly doing right now with her big cock. Her cock. Felicity liked the sound of that.

Sara was pushing her cock inside her pussy, filling her with pure Sara Lance. It didn't matter the cock wasn't flesh and blood, in that moment it was enough.

She especially liked the moment when Sara slid the last inch into her and then just stayed perfectly still for a few seconds, before gently dropping her body down so they were tightly pressed together.

Pretty much the entire time Sara had been staring at her lovingly, but their faces were barely an inch apart, Sara's gaze dropping from her eyes to her lips a few times before she closed the distance between them.

Felicity of course instantly kissed back and for a few long minutes they gently made out as Sara's hands slid over her body, either to make sure she was extra ready for what came next or just to enjoy this precious moment.

Then Sara broke the kiss and softly ordered, "Wrap your legs around me."

It wasn't a request, but Felicity didn't care. In fact she liked that Sara wasn't asking. It just made it more hot, and it wasn't like it was anything bad.

Especially because after she did Sara began thrusting her hips back-and-forth, officially beginning to fuck her with that strap-on dildo. Taking her in the traditional way a man takes a woman on their wedding night. Felicity blushed at that thought.

Of course it didn't have to be a wedding night, but that thought momentarily prompted the image of Sara in a wedding dress, of them both in wedding dresses, promising to love each other forever in front of their friends and family. Then Sara taking her like this on their wedding night.

Despite herself Felicity couldn't help but get lost in that delightful fantasy for a few long minutes as Sara established a steady rhythm. Then as Sara continue to impress Felicity couldn't help getting increasingly jealous imagining how many women Sara had done this too.

Which was ridiculous. Everyone had a past, at least past a certain age, and Felicity had absolutely no right to be jealous. In fact she should be grateful. If it wasn't for all those sluts, or whatever, Sara might not be fucking her this good right now.

Still, as much as she tried just to enjoy the wonderful sensations that Sara was giving her Felicity couldn't help be a little jealous. Although luckily that irrational feeling was replaced by a very rational one soon enough, that being the need to cum.

Which led to Felicity whimpering, "More! Mmmmmm, more... harder... fuck me..."

Sometimes that was enough to get Felicity what she wanted, but not this time. This time Sara wanted more. This time she wanted to gently fuck Felicity until she was desperate to cum. And then she wanted to fuck her some more.

Which was a technique Sara had believed had won her Felicity's hard in the first place, or been a very strong reason why she said yes to dating, and she wanted her to say yes again. Not to take the relationship to the next step, obviously.

Well, in a way they were. But in a totally different way than before. Because despite what Felicity was thinking this was something completely new to Sara, but something she definitely wanted to do again and again and again.

It hadn't taken long for Nyssa to introduce a strap-on dildo into their fun. Partly because before their relationship Sara had identified as straight but mostly because Nyssa actually enjoyed it, and now Sara was definitely finding out why.

To be fair she had tried to return the favour with Nyssa, but Nyssa was very determined to remain a top. Sara on the other hand was happy to go both ways, and was hoping to talk Felicity into fucking her with a strap-on sometime in the future, because she really loved having Nyssa fuck her like that.

Granted Felicity wouldn't fuck her with the same power, but if she could learn even half the confidence would be amazing, as would simply riding her while wearing the dildo.

That could definitely wait though, because while Sara had love to 'bottom' for Nyssa there was just something about Felicity which awoke her inner top, and she had been dreaming about fucking her with a strap-on pretty much since the moment they met.

So far it was better than she ever dreamt, which was often the case when it came to Felicity, Sara particularly liking the way her lover's arms and legs wrapped around her as she pumped in and out of her, taking her like a man would and making her feel like a woman.

Her woman. Oh yes, Felicity Smoak was her woman in this wonderful moment, and Sara promised herself it wouldn't be the last.

So even though it broke her heart she ignored Felicity's initial cries for more, then covered her lips with her own so for a short time she couldn't beg for more.

Of course it wasn't long before Felicity broke the kiss and went right back to begging, although Sara just switched to kissing her neck or smiling down at her wickedly. Perhaps cruelly.

Which truth be told made Sara a bit wary. Was she pushing things too far? How much was too much when it came to teasing? Because she was sure Felicity would eventually forgive her after she came, but there was only so much torture that Sara could inflict on the woman she loved, even when that torture was so pleasurable.

"More, more, more, more, more! Oh God, please Sara, more." Felicity whimpered deliriously, "Give me more! Fuck me harder! Please? Please fuck me hard. Oooooooooh Sara. Sara! Oh God! Pound me, pound my little pussy, ohhhhhhhh yesssssss, mmmmmmm Godddddddd, fuck me Sara! Fuck me hard. Harder! Harder, harder, harder, harder, harder aaaaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, ooooooooohhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddd yeeeeeeeeessssss, fuck me! FUCK ME! Oh Sara, Gooooooooddddddd yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

With that Sara finally started increasing the pace, much to Felicity's relief. She wasn't a Master Assassin, okay? There was only so much she could take, and being gently fucked by her beautiful girlfriend was just too much after a little while.

Although there long drawn-out fucking had made sure she was nice and relaxed for what came next, which was no doubt Sara's intention, the Canary once again proving herself a wonderful girlfriend as after making sure Felicity was ready for it she gradually increased the pace, somehow never giving the physically weaker woman more than she could handle.

In what felt like no time at all Felicity was once again on the edge of orgasm, and unlike before she didn't receive it right away. No, Sara somehow kept her as close to the edge as possible without giving her what she truly wanted, although truth be told the harder fucking was an acceptable substitute. At first.

Then just as Felicity was about to beg again Sara kissed her, long and deep, momentarily making Felicity forget what she was about to do. Then she didn't really care.

Then she sort of did, but doubted she could coherently convey what it was she wanted given how much she was screaming, crying and whimpering into Sara's mouth.

Just as it seemed it was becoming unbearable Sara increased the pace ever so slightly and Felicity found herself experiencing kind of powerful orgasm only Sara Lance could give her.

Or at least had given her, but then again no offence to everyone else in the world but Felicity extremely doubted that anyone could make her feel this good, the MIT graduate clutching tightly to her girlfriend as she effortlessly fucked her to orgasm after orgasm.

Somewhere along the way Sara broke the kiss and gave her one of those wicked smiles which Felicity thought might someday make her cum on it's own, especially if she continued to have experiences like this.

MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers