Irresistibly Cute Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

In this case it was severely help by the strap-on pounding in and out of her, but it was that grin that she gave Felicity her latest climax. Well, maybe that and the way Sara looked at her, Felicity blushing again at the pure desire she saw in the other woman's eyes.

Not that she was really embarrassed. Honestly she wasn't. It was just a bit overwhelmed that this goddess of a woman would be so taken with her.

Sara was shooting for sultry, but she felt like her grin was more goofy than anything in that moment. She just couldn't help it, she was so happy to be here in this moment, Felicity seemed to shared with her and not quietly dreaming about Oliver Queen and his amazing abs.

No, Felicity's mind, body and soul were here with her in this moment, as Sara made love to her beautiful girlfriend in their bed, the whole experience feeling like one big orgasm to her. Or maybe that was because Sara was soon cumming too, but whatever. The point was she was embarrassingly happy, every previous hardship worth it for this moment.

Just when Sara didn't think it could get any better she felt her own orgasm quickly approaching, the stimulator inside the harness putting wonderful pressure against her clit and the sheer joy of taking Felicity Smoak in this way soon brought her to the edge of orgasm.

She tried to hold back, but she couldn't look away or even close her eyes to prevent herself from seeing the cute little expressions on Felicity's face and the wonder in her eyes as Sara made her cum, that beautiful sight ultimately pushing the deadly vigilante over the edge of her own climax.

After that the floodgates were open and Sara found herself cumming several times. Almost as much as Felicity, and a few times with the other blonde, which of course made those climaxes just that much more powerful and special.

Unfortunately it meant it was the beginning of the end, exhaustion flooding Sara's body as her adrenaline began running out and every muscle in her tired body began to ache painfully.

Sara tried to push herself throughout, use all the endurance training she had learned in the League of Assassins, and in Nyssa's bed, to keep up her thrusting for as long as she could without hurting Felicity.

The last part proved most difficult, as Nyssa had definitely liked to be a bit rough during sex while Sara haven't really discussed with Felicity whether she liked that sort of thing.

So she fucked Felicity as roughly as she dared, thankfully the other blonde not complaining even once. On the contrary, Felicity screamed herself hoarse and even at the end the weak sounds out of her mouth and perhaps more importantly the look in her eyes were nothing but encouraging.

Unfortunately even Master Assassins have their limits and ultimately Sara collapsed on top of her lover in a panting and sweaty heap, although she did kiss Felicity's neck and whisper soft words of encouragement, gently bringing them both down from their highs.

After a few minutes Sara then whispered, "So, can I fuck you like this again?"

"You can fuck me however you want." Felicity sighed contentedly, her eyes currently closed as she was slowly recovering, meaning she didn't see the wicked smile crossing Sara's face.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers