Irrisistible Impulse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers

As Claudia finger fucked her own genitals she wondered if Denton knew how she loved him and how she wanted him to make love with her, would he give her what she so badly needed?

Her orgasm approaching she imagined him raping her. He would hold her down or even tie her spreadeagled and he would take her by force and she would surrender to him. Turning the thought around she imagined having Denton tied down and she taking him whenever she chose.

After her orgasm sanity returned; how could she let her son know how much she loved and wanted him, and the idea of him raping her was almost laughable and her raping him even more so. She masturbated again and afterwards fell asleep, but even her dreams would not release her from the bondage of her hunger for him.

In her dream she and Denton were naked and she was confessing her yearning for him and in the midst of her confession he flung himself on her saying that he was going to fuck her to death and the head his penis was pressed against her vulva, but before it penetrated her she awoke sweating, her groin and inner thighs soaked with her love juice.

Her first impression was that her dream had been reality, but as the mists of sleep cleared she saw that there was no Denton lying over her or even in her bed, and she could hear him moving around. There was a knock on her door and she hastily checked that she was covered and then said, "Come in."

Denton entered triumphantly carrying a tray on which were bacon and eggs. "Breakfast," he said, "let's get the day started."

Claudia, troubled that Denton might detect the smell of her arousal, struggled to make a response. "Have...have you been for your swim yet?"

"No, I thought I'd wait and see if you'd changed your mind about joining me."

"No, not today darling," Claudia said, "perhaps tomorrow, I've got things to do, but I'll come down to the beach later."

"Right," Denton said, "I'll just bring your coffee and then head off to the beach."

He left the room to return a few moments later with the coffee.

"Thank you darling for this," Claudia said, indicating the breakfast.

"My pleasure," Denton grinned, "any time, I aim to please" Those words "I aim to please," had a familiar ring to them.

Instead of leaving the room immediately, he seemed to hesitate looking oddly at his mother, as if there was some unfinished business, then saying, "Right...er...right, I'll head off," he turned abruptly and left.

Claudia was left wondering what that little scene had been about.

* * * * * * * *

Her breakfast finished Claudia rose and went to the shower. The cottage was already giving its impersonation of a hot oven, and with sudden resolve she went to the phone and rang "Stacy A/C and Son" in Port Dowel, the only substantial town within forty kilometres, to order the instillation of an air conditioner. A laconic voice responded to her request, "Not this week lady, got lots of jobs on, conditioners packing it in all round, people wanting new ones, hot weather yer see, always the same. Would next Monday about ten suit yer?"

Since there seemed to be no other option Claudia agreed that next Monday at ten would suit her.

Claudia had intended to give the place a "thorough clean," but after a half-hearted attempt she gave up, and decided she would go to the beach where it always seemed marginally cooler and she could have a swim.

Normally conservative in her choice of swimwear she had always used a one piece before. Harry had changed that. When it still looked as if he would be with them at the cottage he had bought her a two-piece. When giving it to her in words and accent he never usually used he said, "Seeing ya in that babe will drive me crazy for yer."

Claudia had a vague idea that they were the lines from some film she had seen, and she felt that Harry was crazy enough for her already. Much to Harry's disappointment she didn't try it on there and then, but Claudia assured him that she would wear it when they were at the cottage.

Now, having decided to have a swim, Claudia, since she had brought no one piece, she was confronted with the need to wear the two-piece. Having put it on she was taken aback by what she saw. There are two piece swimsuits and there are two-piece swimsuits, and this two-piece was very definitely two-piece, if it could be said to exist at all.

The little triangle of cloth, really just a thong, that was supposed to cover her genitals just about did that but no more than that. The top, rather than conceal her breasts did little more than conceal her nipples. She could now see how this garment would drive Harry crazy, but who else would it drive crazy?

She considered other options. Should she wear panties and bra instead or perhaps ordinary shorts and a bra? Perhaps a t-shirt and panties, or if the t-shirt was long enough she could wear the thong?

Her final decision was to wear the two-piece but keep herself covered with a beach robe until she was ready to dash into the water were it would be concealed from public scrutiny. And so clad, and bearing a beach umbrella and a beach bag she headed for the beach.

At the beach she looked around for Denton, but he was nowhere in sight. In the distance she could see some stick-like figures apparently playing a game of beach cricket and a dog running in and out of the water. Apart from them there was no one else. The lobster fishing boat had gone, and there were some small boats out on the whiting ground, but they were only little dots. In the other direction but even farther out were a few more boats apparently catching squid. She decided that if Denton still intended to try and catch squid that afternoon she would join him.

Emboldened by the lack of people to see her, instead of running into the sea, Claudia strolled in leisurely fashion to the water, and entering it she relished its coolness. She swam and splashed around for a while and then returned to the umbrella, under which she spread a towel and sat on it.

She continued to scan the beach for signs of her son, and at last she saw in the distance someone who looked very like Denton jogging. As he drew nearer it was indeed Denton. She waved to him and he waved back, increasing his pace as he drew nearer and as he arrived he gasped, "Mum, on the Point Rocka the seals have come...come back..."

He got no further and Claudia felt his stare like searchlight playing on her. Of course she hadn't put on her beach robe and she felt as if she was naked under his gaze. His response was obvious to Claudia. She saw a lump growing slowly in his groin and there could be no mistaking that it was his response to her near nudity, and she felt defenceless.

Her face flushed and as her vagina began to become blood engorged there was a ticking sensation in her clitoris. The inadequate covering of her breasts allowed her expanding nipples to be clearly seen. She made a half hearted attempt to reach for her robe but felt that if she did put it on it would be all too obvious why, and despite her discomfiture part of her was enjoying letting her son see her so exposed.

Her reward came when Denton breathed, "Mum, you look beautiful, dad's so lucky," and Claudia detected the note of envy in his voice.

It was impossible for her not to know what was going on. Behind his words, "dad's so lucky," was the implication, "but I'm not."

She had always believed that Denton was not attracted to her; now she knew that was false, he had simply been able to control his sexual desire for her. This insight disposed of all doubts about what must happen and she stretched out her hand to him.

Before Denton could respond they heard voices. A woman with two children had come onto the beach about twenty metres from them. The moment was lost, Denton said hoarsely, "I...I...I'd better go and change." He almost ran up the track to the cottage.

Claudia intended to follow him but the woman was approaching her and after greeting her she engaged Claudia in a brief conversation. A crucial moment in her relationship with her son had been lost.

The woman passed on and Claudia thought that she must go to Denton, even if just to talk about what had occurred between them. She put on her robe, gathered her things, and headed for the cottage.

* * * * * * * *

Claudia's thoughts were in turmoil; had the scene with Denton been as she had interpreted it, or was what she had thought was a signal that he wanted her sexually been only wishful thinking on her part? The entire encounter had been brief and she needed to see her son now to try and determine the truth about his feelings for her; so much of their future relationship depended on what that truth was.

Quite how she expected Denton to behave even Claudia was not sure, but whatever her expectation she was disappointed when she found Denton preparing the boat for the afternoon squid fishing.

He looked at his mother at she approached and almost casually asked, "Are you coming out in the boat this afternoon?" It was as if whatever impact the beach event he had quickly recovered from it, or her reading of the situation had been entirely wrong.

She was so frustrated by Denton's offhand attitude and his question that she was tempted to fling off her robe and let him see her again in a state of near nudity, but she saw that it would be crude and perhaps get a negative response

If they were to spend the month together there had to be some harmony between them and so Claudia, trying to emulate her son's laid-back attitude said, "Yes fine, I'll go and get some lunch ready."

Once inside the cottage her first act was to take off the apparently seductive bikini, promising her self she would never wear it again, and put on something more appropriate for the afternoon's fishing.

While preparing lunch she toyed with the idea of ending their stay at the cottage and returning to the city, but she needed to have a good explanation for Denton; she could hardly say, "We're going back to the city because you wouldn't fuck me," even if that was in essence the truth.

Over lunch Claudia made an effort and chattered on inconsequentially about the installation of the A/C, what she intended to do around the cottage and a possible drive to Port Dowel to do some shopping. Denton's responses were equally inconsequential and it came as a relief when they had something active to do.

They drove to the boat ramp and put the boat in the water, Denton started the motor and set off in the direction of the squid ground. Arriving and dropping their lines into the water they very quickly started to catch squid.

On being caught squid have a defensive method that consists of squirting a stream of a black ink-like substance. When pulling them into the boat there is a way of avoiding this stream, but after several catches Claudia, while puling in a squid got careless, the result being her face and the front of her body being covered with the squid's discharge.

Denton to the rescue! He seized a cloth and started to wipe up the inky mess. As he began to clean in the area of his mother's breasts his movements slowed. Mother and son were looking intently at each other and Denton began to slowly wipe down her body until he reached her mons. What might have happened next will never be known because there was the sound of a motor starting and they suddenly became aware that there were other boats nearby with people fishing.

Denton let his mother finish the cleaning as best she could.

Returning to the cottage Denton cleaned up the bottom of the boat which had received its share of the black stuff and then set about preparing the squid for cooking. Claudia put her still black coated clothes into the wash and then took a shower to remove the rest of the mess from her face and body.

As she emerged from her bedroom in clean clothes Denton entered announcing that they had enough squid rings for several meals, and "How about going after some whiting tomorrow?"

Claudia said, "Okay," thinking, "at least the whiting don't spray you with ink. "

Between mother and son there was what people call, "an atmosphere," although what that atmosphere was is hard to define. One thing was obvious; there had been a shift in their relationship. Although nothing explicit had been said or done mother and son now knew of their mutual sexual attraction, and this could not now be erased. How that mutual attraction would play out in the future was of course unknown.

For her part Claudia was in two minds: should she force the issue by confronting Denton with the situation? Should she return to her previous thoughts about leaving the cottage and returning to the city?

Her one refuge had been her belief that her son had no sexual interest in her, now that she knew to the contrary she felt that her security had been stripped away. She felt, if not physically, then emotionally naked, and if Denton did make a sexual approach she only had her own strength to rely on, but would that be enough?

Poor Claudia had no answers to her questions and although not consciously deciding to, she had really handed herself over to fate; a sort of "If it happens it happens," stance.

* * * * * * * *

The "atmosphere" continued throughout the evening and Claudia's unfulfilled sexual arousal continued to plague her. Not only were her genitals engorged and wet, there was also a dull ache in the pit of her stomach.

As any aroused would-be lover knows, the failure to express that love in the physical act of sexual intercourse is a source deep frustration and misery. As Claudia saw it she and Denton had come close to that physical expression and had been thwarted at the last moment.

Several times throughout the evening Claudia made up her mind to force the issue with Denton, but there still lingered the question, had her son really been on the verge of making love with her or was it only her desire that caused her to imagine it?

A bolder and more forward woman might set aside doubts and attempted to seduce Denton, but that was not Claudia's way.

She tried to read Denton's mood but he seemed to be locked away from her, and when she spoke to him he answered in monosyllables, as if she had somehow offended him.

She tried to see if he had an erection, but Denton had showered after dinner and was wearing a bath robe that obscured and made it impossible for her to determine what the state of his arousal or lack of it might be.

The evening dragged on until at last Denton said gruffly, "Goodnight," and without even kissing her went to bed.

Claudia sat on for a while struggling to come to terms with her feelings, even berating herself for having such feelings, but she had done this many times before and it had not alleviated those feelings, if anything it made them worse.

Pent-up emotions can end up wearing us down until we feel exhausted, and Claudia found herself drowsing in her chair. She was ready for sleep and with an effort she rose and went to bed, but not, as she expected, to sleep. A kind of dread gripped her; would she have those dreams, or were they nightmares, in which she and Denton almost but not quite came together in sexual union, only to wake aroused and frustrated?

She listened trying to determine if Denton was masturbating but she could detect no sound.

To make matters worse no friendly sea breeze had arrived to cool the cottage. In desperation Claudia flung off her nightdress and lay on top of the bed naked, hoping she might fall asleep. Finally she did sleep, only to be awakened by yet another of her Denton nightmares.

She glanced at the bedside clock and saw that it was 2 a.m.. Everything was silent in the cottage. Believing that she would not sleep again that night she rose from the bed and leaving the bedroom she began to wander restlessly until she stopped in front of the window that looked out towards the sea.

The window had been an early renovation by Harry and Claudia, the original small window being replaced by the larger window so they could enjoy the view. Claudia looked out at it now. In the foreground was the scrub bordering the beach and beyond the sea, silvered by the moon riding high above. Out in the bay she could see the mast light of a fishing boat swaying as the boat rode the gentle waves.

All was at peace and she wondered if she was the only one in turmoil?

The window was open and on her naked body she felt the first brush of the night sea breeze. Her outer self began to cool but the fire of lust still burned within. She sighed and there came to mind long forgotten words of Shakespeare:

"The moon shines bright. In such a night as this,

When the sweet wind did gently kiss the trees

And they did make no noise, in such a night

Troilus methinks mounted the Trojan walls

And sighed his soul toward the Grecian tents

Where Cressid lay that night."

Did her Troilus sigh for her Claudia wondered?

* * * * * * * *

Claudia did not hear him, but some instinct told her he was there, in the room with her. She heard no footsteps as he approached and came to stand behind her. Mother and son remained silent, tense, waiting for the other to speak or make a move.

Claudia felt Denton's hands part the hair at the back of neck, and then the soft warm touch of his lips against her skin. "I love you," he whispered as his arms went round her waist.

"I know darling," she replied, and taking hold of his hands she raised them to her breasts, gently pressing them over them.

She could feel that he too was naked and his erect penis was pressed against the small of her back. Now was the pivotal moment, the moment when whatever was said and done, or not said and done, would determine their future relationship, probably for the rest of their lives.

Claudia reached behind her and took Denton's penis into her hand, and drawing it between her buttocks until it touched the lips of her vulva she said, "Come in me darling...come in mother...I'm so wet for you."

She felt the pressure as her son's penis began to enter her. She held her breath as she anticipated some pain from his penetration, but he slipped easily into her and her vaginal wall expanded to receive him.

The head of his penis touched the top of her tunnel, and there he paused and said, "I need you so much mother."

"Yes darling, I know," Claudia said, "come in me my love...come in mother...I want you..."

She bent over and took hold of the widow sill offering him the greatest possible penetration. Denton, partially bending over her back, his hands still enfolding her breasts, began to slide back and forth in her. Claudia thrust back against him and in what seemed like a matter of seconds, but was in fact probably a minute or more, she heard her son groan and say, "I'm coming mum...I'm coming."

"Yes darling...yes...come in mother..." Claudia cried out.

He thrust forcefully into her and she pressed back against him. She felt the first spasm of his penis as he discharge his sperm into her, and then his frantic cries as he filled her with his young seed.

In the midst of this frenzy Claudia's orgasm broke over her with all its agony and ecstasy; no condom, he was filling her; no fantasy, she had the reality. For a few moments her head seemed to be filled with bright flashing lights and she heard a voice crying out, "I love you...I love you...I need you...," and the voice was her own.

Denton stayed with her until he felt her relax. What she had longed for and dreaded was now a reality.

For a while Denton's penis remained in her vagina. They were both breathing heavily and experiencing that strange mixture of fulfillment and sadness; sadness because it was over and yet they were both ready for more; fulfillment because they had experienced that consummate sexual encounter, that between mother and son.

As her son's penis gradually slipped from her vagina she heard him gasp as its still nerve sensitive head pass over her pubis. Claudia turned in Denton's arms to face him. She kissed him softly on the lips and said, "No one must ever know of this my love."

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers