Irrisistible Impulse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,285 Followers

"No one ever will, not from me," Denton replied.

* * * * * * * *

Claudia's mood seemed to lighten, her idea of "just once," was dead. She knew that it would happen again, and again and again. She laughed lightly and said, "Darling I'm in mess, its running out of me and down my legs."

Denton echoed her laugh and said "We'd better have a shower. They began to move towards the shower but Claudia stopped. "No darling, let's go to the sea and bathe."

Naked and bare foot she ran from the cottage to the beach, Denton in pursuit, and into the water where they played with each other like children, washing each others genitals until Claudia ran out of the sea with Denton again in pursuit. He caught her half way up the beach and holding her close he kissed her, at first softy but with increasing tongue tangling ardour.

They sank down onto the sand and Denton parted her legs and knelt between them. Raising her legs he bent forward and his tongue began to taste his mother. At first Claudia stroked his hair and made soft whinnying sounds, but as his tongue found her clitoris she clutched his head to her crying out, "It's beautiful...so beautiful ...oh darling...Denton...oh God...ah...ah...oh my love...I'm coming, don't stop...don't stop."

Denton didn't stop. He put his arms round her thighs and held her to him as her whole body convulsed under his stimulation. Even when he felt his mother relax he continued to lick and suck her as if he could not bear to cease experiencing her female taste and fragrance.

"Now you," Claudia said as she rolled away from him. There were a few moments of confusion, Denton not know what his mother wanted to do to him, until finally Claudia had him on his back. She bent over his penis and took it into her mouth and began to suck and nibble as Denton cried out, "Mum...oh...mum...oh...ah...," and then as if to warn her he cried out, "I'm coming mum...I'm going to co...ah...aha...oh..."

His hands were behind his mother head as he thrust his sperm frantically into her mouth. Claudia struggle to swallow his seed but it overwhelmed her and began to ooze out of the corners of her mouth.

When he had finished ejaculating Denton pushed his mother onto her back and frantically kissed her. They smelt and tasted each other and it was the taste and smell of a deep love.

As they lay on the sand recovering from their sexual encounters mother and son silently acknowledged that there was now no way back; the sex had been too profoundly satisfying to draw back now.

Together they returned to the cottage and without a word being said they retired to Claudia's bed. There Denton turned his mother so that she faced away from him. He penetrated her from behind, a long, slow act of love that ended with both of them falling asleep, Denton's penis still in his mother's vagina.

The next day they did not go to the whiting ground, or the following day.

* * * * * * * *

The first frantic expressions of their love having passed Claudia began to consider the consequences. Foremost in her thoughts was the realization that she could not now give up sex with her son, but alongside that the there was the question of consequences. She was still fertile and they had used no means of contraception and there was the strong possibility that Denton had impregnated her. If that was so, there would be no hiding it from Harry.

That thought passed on to considering her relationship with Harry. Sex had been her only problem with him and she was still fond of him, did she really want to split from him to be with Denton? Her real question was how could she still have her son as her lover and still be with her husband. As for her notional pregnancy, she did see a way around that.

Her decision was to try and hold on to both Denton and Harry, but she must put the situation to Denton.

They were now in he habit of making love before they got out of bed in the morning and it was after they had satisfied their needs, and it was in the relative calm of their post-coital embrace that Claudia chose to confront her son.

"Darling," she said, "you do realise that I won't leave your father, don't you?"

Denton paused for a few moments before replying and then said, "I guessed as much."

"You know what that means? Claudia asked.

Denton sighed and said, "Yes, you'll have to have sex with him."

"Yes darling, but I don't want you to be jealous or angry. I love you and I'm fond of your father and I can handle both of you, but what I need to know is whether you can handle it."

Denton appeared to give this some thought before he asked, "Are you saying you want to stop having sex with me?"

"Good God no," Claudia said hastily, "it's the most satisfying sex I've ever had, but do you want us to stop."

Denton didn't hesitate in answering, "Mum, if I can't have you I think I'll go out of my mind, and I'd have to leave home."

"Then don't worry you won't have to leave home," a relieved Claudia said, "We'll have to be very discreet but we can be together often."

* * * * * * * *

Monday and the installation of the air conditioner began. Finally Claudia and Denton made it to the whiting ground and hung around with little success until lunchtime. When they arrived back at the cottage the work was still not finished and it wasn't until 2-30 p.m. the workers departed after giving instruction on how to use he A/C.

In the meantime there was a phone call from Harry, announcing that he would be arriving Friday afternoon and staying until Sunday afternoon, and Harry chuckling added, "I'm going to give you the biggest fucking you've ever had."

This suited Claudia's plan, although Denton was not altogether happy about it since he would be outcast from his mother's bed and her body.

Claudia pointed out that they had already discuss this matter and agreed that she should continue to have sex with Harry. She added that in the end it would be for Denton's own good but refrained from telling him in what way it would be good for him.

Claudia persuaded Denton to go out to the whiting grounds on Friday afternoon because she didn't want him to see her put her plan into operation. Denton was only too willing to be absent because he didn't want to witness his parents greeting each other, that he thought would probably be lustful, at least on his father's side.

He wasn't wrong about his father. Claudia greeted Harry wearing the two-piece he had bought her. Harry's response was as Claudia had hoped it would be. Deprived of sex Harry grabbed Claudia, and saying, "I'm going to fuck you to death he danced her into the bedroom, ripped off the two-piece, and divesting himself of his clothes and without any foreplay he took her almost brutally.

Afterwards, as he lay recovering, Claudia said, "I hope you realise you might have made me pregnant."

Harry chuckled and said, "Maybe I wanted to make you pregnant, you won't mind, will you?"

With some sincerity this time Claudia said, "I aim to please," and thanked God that Harry hadn't bothered with the condoms.

For his brief stay Harry was even more ardent than usual, and as if to reinforce his desire to impregnate his wife he failed to use condoms.

Poor Denton had to endure the torture of hearing his mother and father copulating at night.

* * * * * * * *

It was over and Harry had departed. Claudia thought it strange that she was able to be a little more giving to Harry. It was as if she no longer needed to fantasize her son when she had her orgasm. She had the reality and this seemed to free her with Harry.

With Harry gone mother and son were able to resume their love making without hindrance, and before the end of their stay Claudia had the first intimation of pregnancy, she missed her menstrual period. She decided to wait until her pregnancy was confirmed by her doctor before she told Denton. It would be difficult because now she could never be sure if Denton or Harry was the father.

The fateful day when they were due to leave the cottage and return to the city arrived. Soon after their return Claudia's pregnancy was confirmed much to Harry's satisfaction.

Denton was less happy, not because he didn't want his mother to be pregnant, but because he knew that he might not be the father.

The matter of mother and son remaining lovers was not an insuperable problem. At times Harry was away from home for several days or even weeks when he had an interstate case.

That is how things stand right now and so my story must stop. Whether Harry will one day discover the relationship between his son and his wife can only be a matter of conjecture.

As an afterthought, the next time they went to the cottage they took a microwave with them.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,285 Followers