Is Called Vamp Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kojiki
Kojiki
4 Followers

When he stopped I open my eyes, it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. He took me into a cave. On the far end of the cave there was a pool and seem to be illuminated with blue light. And it looked nice and warm. The whole cavern seemed to glow with different shades of blues and grays. Ambroise kneeled and I jump of his back, I lost balance but he was there to catch me before I hit the ground.

"The pool over there is nice and warm and it will alleviate your sore muscles" He said wrapping one arm around my waist and kissing the top of my head. He walked me to the edge of the pool. There was a rock I could sit on so he placed me there. Ambroise started to take off his robe; it slid from his broad shoulders straight to the floor. I examine his anatomy. Every way he was perfect, he silk like hair, strong eyes that could penetrate your entire been, broad shoulders, well crafted muscles, and a penis so thick and full that only I could have. Ambroise was all I ever wanted and more.

He stepped into the pool the water hugged his legs then his hips. He disappeared into the water I looked over to the water to see where he had gone, when suddenly he bursts from the deeps. He ran his large fingers through his wet mane and extended a hand towards me "Come" a simple word, low and husky, a command, I couldn't help but compel to him. I stood my eyes fix on him, his on me; I slowly removed my robe little by little I stepped into the pool. The water was indeed really warm and comfortable. I slowly walked towards him. Before he could grab hold of me my inner vixen surfaced and I went under water I slowly circle watching him from under the water. I surfaced behind him I wrapped my hands around his waist, pressing my body against his back.

We stood there for what seemed to be an eternity. He took my hands and turned around steering deeply into my eyes. "Come let your body rest in the water"

Kojiki
Kojiki
4 Followers