Is Enough Really Enough? My Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fdkman262
fdkman262
259 Followers

Dressing in her sexiest lingerie, because it helped her extend the feelings she was having, she put on a blouse and shorts then made her way to her kitchen, fixing breakfast while the coffee flowed into the pot. She tried to read the paper while she ate but put it down as a futile exercise as the only thoughts in her mind were memories of the night before and the feel of Arch in her arms and the feel of his lips on hers. She was interrupted in her musing by the jangle of the telephone.

"Hello?" she said, hoping it would be Arch.

"Good morning, Elizabeth," came the smooth tones she'd been dying to hear. "How are you this morning? Did you sleep well?"

"I slept like a baby, Arch. I'm glad you called early, I wanted to hear your voice," she said shyly.

"I'm glad you said that because I was worried it might be too early but I couldn't wait any longer." He paused a second and before she could say anything he plunged on. "Would you like to go for a picnic in the mountains today? I know this wonderful little meadow a short walk off the main path. I'd love to show it to you."

'Hmm, a picnic in a meadow, alone, oh yes!' "I'd love that Arch, how did you know I like to walk in the mountains?"

"You mentioned it once and I remembered that when I was thinking of what to do today. I've got the food almost complete, I was just waiting for you to say yes before I finished everything. I can be over in about an hour, would that be all right?"

"Oh Arch, I could have made the food, but I appreciate the effort. An hour sounds just fine. I've got a bottle of wine I can bring if you don't mind."

"That would be perfect. I don't have any wine in the house right now. I'll see you in an hour then, bye, honey!"

"Bye, Arch! See you soon."

*****

Arch stretched out on his back gazing at the sky, pondering. He wasn't sure that he might not be dreaming he was so happy. Here he was, a beautiful woman at his side, a woman who desired him as much as he desired her, and they were alone in a sheltered meadow with the sun warming their flesh. They had enjoyed the meal he had prepared, along with the wine she'd brought and now they were relaxing, silently enjoying the companionship they shared.

He reached out his hand, finding hers and brought it to his lips, kissing each knuckle then moving up her arm, trailing kisses along the way. He could feel her shiver slightly as his mouth made contact with her arm near her breast and he paused slightly in his travel up her arm to enjoy the closeness. Before he had a chance to continue on his journey to her shoulder she grabbed his head with her other hand and pulled him to her lips.

Unlike the night before, where he took the lead, today it was Elizabeth who was the aggressor and she turned up the heat with her kisses. She attacked his mouth, stabbing her tongue between his lips, exploring his mouth with her supple tongue. While they were kissing she grasped his other hand and directed it to her breast where she squeezed herself using his hand, letting him know what she wanted. Once Arch took over the caress of her breast on his own she released his hand and roamed her own down his body to the protrusion just below his belt. It felt wonderful to her, strong and hard, and just the right size, not too long but thick. She couldn't get enough of the feeling and she slid the zipper of Arch's pants down and snaked her hand in to his underwear, grasping his hot rod in her small hand.

The groan that move elicited in Arch was music to her ears and she continued to explore him, sliding her hand down to his sack, fondling him gently but firmly, when she felt him shudder slightly and his lips pulled away.

"Elizabeth," he said shakily "slow down please, or I'm going to embarrass myself. I haven't been with a woman since Dee and I'm afraid I won't last long."

Seeing the need in his eyes only enflamed her further. Feeling naughty she ran her finger up the length of him as she removed her hand from his pants. She smiled slyly at the shudder and groan Arch made as she did so. Her ardor cooled a bit as she realized that she had started something she couldn't finish as she remembered she had stopped taking the pill years ago and she was pretty sure Arch didn't have any condoms with him.

"I'm sorry, darling. I got carried away by you and I just had to touch you. I'm...I'm not on the pill. I feel so bad! You're going to think I'm nothing but a tease!" she cried, as tears welled up in her eyes.

"I think nothing of the sort. I loved the feel of your hand like that. I could die happy remembering the feel of your hand on me just now, it was that good! I'm sorry too, in that I don't have anything with me but that doesn't mean we have to stop," he said with a grin.

"We don't?"

"No, let me show you."

With that he reached for the catch of her shorts, releasing it and then sliding his hand down to her zipper he teased it down, exposing her panties to his gaze. The bright blue lace peeked through the opening and Arch moved his hands to her waist, sliding her shorts and panties off in one motion, helped by the slight lift of her hips. Her black pubic triangle drew his attention and the scent of aroused woman reaching his nostrils, intoxicating him. He saw the beads of moisture gathered around her nether lips and moved in to taste her for the first time.

His tongue pushed her flesh apart and the sweetness of her juices played along his tongue. He felt her shudder each time he reached into her cavern, teasing her delicate inner lips in the process. With each pass of his tongue through her treasure more and more of the juices he sought were released and the moans coming from her throat told him that she was enjoying this as much as he was.

He raised his head slightly to look into her eyes and saw the raw passion in them as she mauled her breasts while she writhed under his assault. She had unbuttoned her blouse and pulled her matching bra up over her breasts so she could squeeze them and pinch her nipples while he feasted on her core. He'd have to remember that she liked her breasts handled a bit firmly and liked her nipples pinched too, when he had a chance to explore those luscious orbs.

For now though, he had a job to do. He had to give this lovely woman an orgasm from his oral talents. He'd always loved to perform orally on his lovers and he had always received compliments on his efforts. He used every trick he'd ever learned and he could sense her rising to her peak. It was time to bring this to a thundering climax, at least he hoped so, and he licked his way to the top of her slit and the little button that awaited him there.

Her clit was larger than he expected but tasted luscious as he wrapped his tongue around it and then flicked it rapidly. That was all it took and Elizabeth's body stiffened and her legs clamped on his head so hard he thought he was going to have his skull crushed. With a final scream she collapsed on the blanket breathing rapidly.

Arch slid up her body to kiss her but soon found that she seemed to have fainted. When she returned to consciousness seconds later she saw Arch gazing at her, concerned.

"Are you all right, honey?" Arch said nervously. "Say something!"

"I'm more than all right, Arch. What the hell did you do to me? I can barely move! I don't think I've ever come like that!" she said with a gasp.

"I've never seen a woman come like that either, honey. Wow I thought you were going to crush my head when you went off!" He reached out to brush her hair out of her eyes and pressed a quick kiss to her lips. "Are you sure you're OK?"

"Yes, darling, I'm OK. It's been a long time for me too you know and you did some things to me no one has ever done. Wow, I'm still wiped out! Can you please hold me?" she asked.

Arch pulled her into his arms so she could rest her head on his chest. He planted kisses in her hair sporadically as she regained her breath and her composure. He found this position comforting. He'd forgotten how much he liked the feel of a woman in his arms, especially a partially clothed one! Just as he was about to doze off he felt Elizabeth's hand sliding down his chest toward his waist.

"It's my turn now, Arch. You just stay right there and let me do my stuff!"

Arch sighed contentedly but his contentment was short lived as Elizabeth undid his belt and the catch on his shorts. She grasped the material at the waist and gestured for him to lift his hips, doing so he felt the material of his shorts and underwear slide over his butt to bunch up around his ankles. The next thing he knew he could feel her breath on the skin of his lower belly as her head moved downward.

The first contact of her mouth on his organ was electric. It had been over three years since anyone other than himself had touched him there and the need for more was overwhelming. Even though he didn't want to scare her or force her head to move faster than she wanted he had to touch her. He moved his hand to her head and ran his fingers through her hair. Elizabeth turned her head to smile at him and let him know she appreciated the contact. She winked at him lasciviously before she returned to her task.

"Remember, honey, I've got a hair trigger on that thing and I probably won't last long," he said breathlessly.

"Just you let me worry about that!" she said as she returned to her task.

Over the next few minutes Elizabeth proved that she too was quite skilled in oral manipulation of her man. She brought him to the edge three times and then backed off just in time. Arch was starting to feel as if he would lose his mind if she didn't get him off soon.

"Please, baby, please..." he gasped.

Hearing his pleas turned her on even more. She knew she had him wound as tight as she could get him so she decided to bring his torment to an end. She increased both the pace of her sucking as well as the depth to which she took him into her throat. While she'd never been interested in deep-throating a man she decided she wanted to do it at least once for Arch. Driving her mouth farther than she had before she felt her nose being tickled by his pubic hair. Holding her position for a second or two before she pulled back had Arch groaning. She could also feel his testicles rising in their sack and she sucked harder, wanting to finish him off.

Arch's legs stiffened beneath her and she could feel the semen traveling up the shaft and splash into her mouth. As she expected, due to her teasing, there was a lot and the first shot almost overwhelmed her. She swallowed quickly and was rewarded with four more shots over her tongue which she swallowed as soon as they hit. The last pulse was in her mouth as she sucked once more, hard, on his member and then pulled off. Feeling naughty she pushed the semen from her mouth to her lips where she knew Arch could see it before she licked it off with her lips, then she swallowed it noisily. She flopped down on top of Arch, kissing him and giving him a taste of himself on her tongue. She was pleased when Arch sucked her tongue and thrust into her mouth. Some men she'd been with hadn't wanted to kiss her after coming in her mouth and she was glad Arch wasn't one of those kinds of guys.

They kissed a bit more but finally Arch had to pull back to catch his breath.

"Honey...honey, that was awesome! I've never had a blowjob that good in my life! Thank you, baby..." he said breathlessly as he ran his fingers through her hair again.

"You're welcome, Arch. I was only giving as good as I got, you know," she said with a sexy smile on her face.

She brought her hand to his face and caressed his cheek while his breathing settled down. Once it had slowed enough she brought her lips to his and gently nipped his lower lip taking it between her teeth. He growled and rolled her over on her back, taking possession of her mouth and body. Their kisses heated each other to the point that something had to give. Arch pulled away and switched positions so that his face hovered over her vulva before he dove in.

Elizabeth looked up and seeing Arch's penis had returned to its prior engorged state she pulled it to her lips. For many long minutes all that could be heard were the slurps and sucks of mouths on genitals and the moans of the participants. The moans and sucks rose to a crescendo and simultaneously they orgasmed, fingers and mouths working feverishly.

Arch rolled off Elizabeth's body, trying to regain his breath. He still stroked her legs as he regained his composure and he could feel her hands on his scrotum tickling it with her nails.

He looked down his body to find Elizabeth's eyes seeking his. The sated expression on her face was mirrored on his he was sure and he thought himself the luckiest man in the world.

"I don't know if this is the best time to say this, or if it's the right setting for that matter, but I want you to know that I love you, Elizabeth. I may have been slow on the uptake but last night's date and today's activities have opened my eyes. I'm just sorry it took me so long to come to my senses," he said lowering his eyes a bit.

Elizabeth felt tears well up in her eyes at his words. True, lying here, half-naked in a field, might not be the most romantic place to hear those words but the sentiment behind them warmed her heart and she understood why he felt he needed to say them now. Those three words had never sounded so good, no matter what the circumstance.

"Oh, Arch, I love you too!" She scrambled to her knees and threw herself on to him, claiming his lips in a fierce kiss that took his breath away. Lips pressed and hands roamed and passions started to rise again. Arch didn't want to wait any longer to fully claim her body but he knew he had to. Reluctantly he pulled back, gasping for breath.

"As much as I'd love to taste your lovely pussy one more time I've got to be in you soon. Come on, get dressed while I gather up our stuff. There's a drug store on the way to your house!" he said excitedly.

"Umm, you say the sweetest things, baby." She grabbed his stiffening penis and slurped it from bottom to top before she allowed him to pull up his pants. "That ought to keep him interested in the interim!" she said with a smirk.

"Oh he's interested! I wonder if I can stuff him in my shorts now, though!" Arch laughed but he completed the task without further ado. As he bent down to pack up the remnants of the picnic he saw Elizabeth reaching down to pull her shorts back up. Her ass was pointed directly in his face and the desire to give it a little smack was too much to resist. Almost before he knew it his hand flew out and he brought his hand down on her right buttock with a loud smack. The pink hand-print that showed on her white skin aroused him further.

"Hey! What was that for?" she asked, surprised.

"I couldn't resist. Your ass looked so enticing I had to give it a little smack. I hope you don't mind too much?" he asked contritely.

She looked at him with heat in her eyes and her pants hanging around her knees, her ass still pointed towards him. "I don't mind, you just surprised me is all. Maybe when we get to my place you can do the other side, we don't want me to be unmatched do you?" she grinned sexily.

Arch grinned back and leaned in, kissing her buttock right on the pink hand-print. Pulling back he looked in her eyes and his gaze told her how much he was looking forward to making her 'even'. "Oh, so you like a little spanking do you?" he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Umm...yes. I do once in a while, when I'm naughty," she giggled.

"I'll have to see to it you're naughty more often then!" He smiled and shook his head. "Pull up those shorts, honey! I want that ass but not here. The next time I taste you I want to be in your bed!"

She yanked her pants up quickly and saluted him smartly. "Yes, Sir! That's an offer I can't refuse."

Minutes later they were hiking back to the car and driving swiftly but carefully to the nearest drug store. Arch ran in and grabbed the first box of condoms he came to and was in the car almost before she knew he was gone. The drive to her place seemed to take forever, especially with them stroking each others legs the whole way. Elizabeth could hardly unlock her door; her hands were shaking so badly with lust that Arch had to take the keys from her before he lost it and took her right there in the hall.

Closing the door he pressed her against it and claimed her lips again as he struggled with the buttons on her blouse. As he was undressing her she was tearing the shirt off him and grabbing frantically for his belt. She got the buckle undone and yanked his shorts down with more force than she planned. Arch's penis caught on his shorts momentarily then sprang up between them, coming to rest between her legs, now naked thanks to Arch's efforts. They kicked off their shoes and socks, standing totally naked in front of each other for the first time.

He groaned at the feeling of heat that radiated from her and he knew he had to have her, now! Picking her up, he started towards her bedroom as fast as he could. Upon reaching the bed she reached down and tore the covers back just before Arch planted her on the mattress. They both knew that this first time would be fast and furious as their lust for each other was at a fever pitch, having been stoked during the trip. Arch had to run back to the vestibule to get the condoms and upon returning tore open the package and rolled it down his penis.

While he was doing this he took the time to study his lover completely naked for the first time. She was reclining on the pillows with her arms outstretched for him and her legs spread wantonly. As he expected he could see the dew dripping down her nether lips waiting for him, welcoming him into her body. He hurriedly climbed on to the bed, positioning himself between her legs. Her eyes were dark with lust and her chest heaved with her labored breathing.

"Now Arch, now! Please don't make me wait!"

Leaning forward he pushed his penis toward her vulva, slipping it between her lips and rubbing over her clit in the process. Feeling condom slide through her wetness he knew he couldn't wait any longer. She wasn't going to give him a chance to tease her any more as she grabbed him firmly and tugged him to her opening.

"Damnit, put it in! Enough foreplay!" she growled. Her request was granted and she felt his shaft enter her slowly, spreading her flesh with his girth.

"Oh YES!" she screamed as she orgasmed under him, shuddering in her pleasure.

Arch was pleasantly surprised that she had come even before he was fully in her. He paused for a second to let her calm slightly before he pressed firmly, sinking to the hilt in her body. He dropped to his arms and wrapped them around her body, allowing both of them to get used to the contact. He could feel her breasts crushed against him, her hard nipples driving him wild as they rubbed over his chest. The heat and tightness of her vagina was almost too much for him and he was glad for the condom as it gave him a bit more control.

He gathered himself and, feeling able to continue without losing it, started stroking into her, slowly. He felt her legs wrap tighter around his waist as she wiggled her clit into his pubic bone every time he bottomed out in her sheath. She came again with a scream that surprised him but she continued to writhe beneath him so he continued with his thrusting.

Knowing he wasn't going to last much longer and since she'd come twice already he sped up, feeling the need rise within him.

Elizabeth felt Arch speed up and she felt herself rising once more to her peak. "Faster, harder, faster, harder!" she chanted as her orgasm overtook her and she screamed out her pleasure once again.

Feeling her legs tighten even more against him and hearing her scream brought Arch to completion as well. He stiffened and drove hard into her spilling himself into the condom. He could still feel the pulses of her orgasm running through her after his spurts had stopped and he reveled in them. He felt so proud that he was able to elicit such a reaction from this lovely creature.

fdkman262
fdkman262
259 Followers