Is He a Real Friend?

Story Info
Old friend returns.
6.4k words
3.19
57.3k
55

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole thing had started innocently enough when my wife Lynn had said to me that she had seen Steve earlier that day. He was a friend we had known for a long time but had not seen in almost five years since he moved away to follow his work. Apparently, he had moved back into the area recently and it was by chance that Lynn had met him as she passed his parent's house. He had seen her passing and called out to her.

"Hi Lynn, looking good as always babe, how are you?"

Taken by surprise she turned and saw who it was before a big smile formed on her face.

"Steve! How are you? What are you doing here? It's been ages"

Steve closed the gap between them and gave her a hug, a big friendly hug which she returned, kissing each other on the cheek as they did so.

"I have been back a few weeks really, had a few personal things to sort out with my now ex-wife and moved back here for the duration. How about you, still with Mike?"

"Oh yes we are still the same, nothing changes there."

"What are you doing at the moment, do you want to come in for a coffee or do you have to be somewhere?"

"I did have some shopping I needed to do but that can wait, yes I would love a coffee."

Sitting in the kitchen of his parent's house Steve explained what had happened since he left the area, he had got married and had a daughter. Sadly things had not worked out and he had split from his wife a few months ago.

"The divorce is being sorted out now along with all the dividing up of everything, not that we had much to split really."

Lynn reached out a hand and placed it on his.

"I am really sorry Steve, she must have been mad to let you get away."

"Thanks Lynn that's lovely of you to say" he squeezed her hand and they sat in silence for a few seconds.

"How is that husband of yours? Is he still driving?"

"Yes, he loves the travelling, he is away at the moment and won't be back until tomorrow morning, he will be glad to know I bumped into you."

"Great, it would be good to catch up sometime, maybe go for a drink over the weekend maybe."

Lynn smiled, "well I think you can let go of my hand now Steve, people will begin to talk if we stay like this for much longer."

"Oh, sorry Lynn I didn't realise, was nice though feeling a woman's hand again though if only for a while."

He winked at her as she snatched her hand away.

"There you go again, same old Steve, you haven't changed a bit, well look I really have to go." She leant over and kissed him on the cheek he turned his head slightly and their lips brushed.

"Say hello to Mike for me, don't forget about going for that drink with me then we can have a proper catch up."

"With Mike you mean of course?"

"Only if you have to bring him along" he smiled and winked at her again.

"We should be free Saturday evening, I will check with Mike"

"It's a date, me and you and if you have to bring him along as well, OK?"

"OK Saturday it is, drop by around 7, we will be ready."

Lynn walked down the path thinking to herself Steve was still the same. There was still that spark between them, she knew he had always fancied her and so did Mike. Thing is so did Steve. There had always been an attraction, lots of flirting over the years and the odd kiss is all but they both new how the other felt. Lynn was not sure how Mike would react knowing Steve was back.

That evening Lynn told Mike that Steve was back on the scene, he rolled his eyes.

"I have sort of agreed that we will go out with him tomorrow night for a drink and a catch up, you know how he is always so persistent, he gets me confused."

"Well I have to go into work tomorrow for a few hours have a short run to do for one of the other drivers, it won't take long should be back by 12 latest, sorry hun."

"OK I will call him and tell him we have to cancel."

"Its OK hun I may be able to get away earlier, I will try anyway. No need to cancel on my behalf, anyway you know he drives me nuts the way he used to flirt with you all the time I can do without watching that."

Lynn thought to herself of the times when Steve chased her and was always trying to get into her knickers, the idea caused a shiver to run through her and a tingle in her pussy too. Surprised at the thoughts she was having she pulled herself together.

"But I can't go out with him alone."

"Why not? It's two friends going for a drink together is all and I may be able to join you later, I don't have a problem with it."

Realising now that she was effectively caught in a trap with no way out she resigned herself to the prospect of going out with Steve alone. The initial feeling of anxiety was soon overtaken by curiosity and a little excitement at the prospect of going out alone like that effectively on a date.

That night in bed Lynn was feeling restless, a sign Mike took for her needing a good "seeing to", his hands found her nipples hard and as they kissed passionately he pushed his cock towards her soaking pussy.

"My, my you are a naughty girl, you are soaking wet already, what have you been imagining I wonder?"

"Nothing, nothing at all" she lied as she wriggled against him giggling.

As Mike slid his cock inside her soft and very wet pussy she groaned, wrapped her arms round him and started to gyrate her hips working herself further on his cock.

"If this is what meeting Steve does to you then you need to do it more often."

His words started a train of thought in her mind's eye where it ended with Steve fucking her as Mike was doing now.

She moaned as Mike skilfully brought her to orgasm, he knew what she liked and if her thinking of Steve helped then he was OK with that too. Mike's cock could feel each pulse of her pussy as she orgasmed, he ground against her clit maintaining her arousal as he slow fucked her. Lynn could feel his cock rock hard inside her, he had no intention of cumming just yet he was really aroused too, she wondered if it was for the same reason.

She kissed him hard as he fucked her only breaking the kiss to whisper softly.

"I hope Steve doesn't expect anything like this tomorrow if you are not there to look after me."

Mike's cock rammed in harder and faster as his head was filling with possibilities, scenes running through his head unspoken between them yet they both having the same dream.

Lynn moved her hips to meet his urgent thrusts as she felt him getting close, he could also feel her grip tightening on him.

"Well if he gets some of this he will be a very lucky guy, after all he has been after you for years."

"I wouldn't "

"Why not?"

His thrusts coming faster and more urgent as were her own sensations round his cock.

"He wouldn't do anything"

"Oh yes he would, given half a chance we both know that."

"Oh my god I am cumming!" Her moans urgent as her second orgasm started.

Mike felt the waves through her pussy wash over his cock which triggered his response, he rammed in hard and deep holding his cock in against her cervix as the head swelled up and the spurts of hot spunk flooded her pussy, his cock throbbing as he deposited a full load inside her.

They lay together in silence recovering from the exertion of the most powerful orgasm that either had in a long while.

"Do you really think he will try it on tomorrow Mike?"

"Yes of course, you know you like him flattering you, he will definitely go for it."

"Well I won't go then."

"Don't be silly, we were both just imagining all sorts, we both know it's a turn on so maybe you should just see what happens, you can always stop at whatever point you like."

"I will only go out with him if you are really Ok with me going."

"I am, really."

"And if anything happens, which it won't, we are both OK with it?"

"Yes."

Mike kissed her gently but passionately, she responded, they made love again both this time thinking the same thing that tomorrow was going to be a very interesting day.

Lynn got up early and was fixing breakfast and coffee when Mike appeared in the kitchen, he wrapped his arms round her kissing her neck.

"You were really sexy last night babe, Steve isn't going to know what has hit him tonight."

"You don't really think I would do that do you?"

"If he catches you in that mood then yes I am sure you would and he would be a very lucky man."

"You don't seem bothered if I have sex with him."

"I love you and trust you, have fun, the thought of it turns me on like nothing else."

She looked at her husband waiting for further explanation. Mike looked at her realising that his words were the innermost thoughts he had hidden now out in the cold light of day. This was one of those moments where either could squash the fantasy and return to reality or maybe play along with it. They were both a little turned on by the idea although the reality could be different of course.

"Only if we are both sure."

"I think we are."

After breakfast they both got dressed and Mike teased her about getting a special outfit for her "date" tonight.

"I was going to go sort of casual what do you think?"

"Oh no definitely not, he needs to see what he has been missing, get yourself a new dress and anything else you need, you haven't had a new outfit in ages so go for it." He winked at her, her mind was racing, she could not believe she was going on a date tonight and her husband seemed to be taking it so calmly.

Mike walked away leaving her in the kitchen, his cock was already hard at the possibility that Lynn would have some fun tonight. It has long been one of his fantasies to watch his wife being seduced, they had even role played it many times in bed so he knew the thought of it was as horny to Lynn as it was to him. If things worked out tonight then Steve was going to be the lucky guy. He knew he had to go to work this afternoon and would be out while she got herself prepared, he had wanted to be there for that but reasoned he would be better out of the way, it could make her more nervous.

Lynn got dressed and went out shopping, she scoured the clothes rails and eventually decided on a tight fitting black dress with a lace top that showed off her cleavage, the hem reaching her mid-thigh, she added new 4" heels to match as well as some new lace top hold up seamed stockings, sheer black lace bra and thong to match, altogether a real vamp's outfit.

As she walked from the store she thought about her purchases and why she had bought them, she was confused and excited at the prospect of what could happen, but her choice of outfit almost guaranteed that it will. A flash of indecision triggered a sort of panic as she realised what she was doing as she placed her bags on the kitchen counter. After a coffee she took her bags upstairs and unpacked them.

She had bought a whole new outfit, and one that was very hot when you put it together. She hadn't given each of the items too much thought other than looking at them individually and choosing them as she would any other time. Seeing them laid on her bed now, the enormity of the ensemble and how it would be perceived started to filter through to her. Her face flushed as she saw the items in front of her, this was not something she did normally especially for a so called "date" with a friend. The outfit screamed "fuck me" all over it.

She sat in front of her dressing table mirror applying her make-up, she had subconsciously decided on a change and without giving it too much thought had completed her look. She stared at the mirror, she saw a pretty woman with smoky eyes looking back at her, glossy pink lips added to the very sexy smouldering look she practiced in the mirror. She turned her head this way and that checking her look, satisfied she started to dress. As she pulled on her underwear and stockings she could feel something building inside, she sensed the slow burn of arousal.

She shook her head trying to shake off this almost trance like state that had crept over her as she dressed. The clock showed that time had not stood still and was fast approaching the time when Steve would be picking her up. She grabbed her clutch purse and headed downstairs to wait. After all Mike had said it was OK with him if she went out for a drink with Steve, and he knew what he had been like before when he was around. Surely he knew Steve would try something with her, she knew herself that he would given half a chance anyway. That thought excited her as she sipped a glass of wine as she waited. Dutch courage, she had thought, but then this was her second glass so shouldn't she be careful? It was just a drink is all she mused, inwardly checking herself in the mirror, satisfied she looked good, no not just good, hot! That's what she wanted, she wanted Steve to see how hot she was, not just as an old friend but a hot woman. The thought excited her, she knew she was going to tease him tonight and who knows what will happen.

Mike was watching the clock slowly tick round towards the appointed hour, his cock was semi hard and had been all afternoon since he left Lynn at home. She had kissed him hard as he left they both knew what could happen but Lynn said nothing would unless they both wanted it to. He could see she was as excited at the prospect as he was. The clock slid round slowly, he wouldn't be leaving for at least another 5 hours by which time Lynn and Steve could well be having all sorts of fun together, or maybe not. He couldn't be sure that anything would happen of course, but in his mind he knew Steve of old and he was certain he would still have the hots for his wife. He recalled Lynn had flirted with him often over the years and she had said he wanted to get together with her on several occasions. But, it never happened and as she married and he moved away that was the end of that, until now that is. They had shared fantasies in bed over the years that included Steve and other close friends, each had gotten off on the thought of the extra marital sex, orgasms were heightened and the fetish grew for them both.

The doorbell rang, Lynn gulped a mouthful of wine before she stood, and walked towards the front door. She checked herself in the hallway mirror as she passed and smiled before opening the door.

"Wow! Lynn, you look great! My oh my you are a sight for sore eyes!"

"Less of the baloney Steve, come in a minute and I will be only be a sec."

He followed her down the hallway watching her gorgeous hips sway and those legs!

"I hope you don't mind but I booked a table at one of the airport hotels, they have a great restaurant and some sort of party room, there is always something going on there, thought you would be OK with that?"

"Yes, that sounds like fun, haven't been dancing for ages."

"Well, let's get going, what time is Mike home?"

"He won't be home till after 12."

Lynn grabbed her clutch bag, making sure her keys and phone were inside and headed for the door. Steve slipped his arm round her and closed the door behind them as he grabbed her hand and led her towards the waiting cab at the kerb.

Mike watched the hands of the clock sweep round the face, it was as if it was counting down to his ultimate fantasy. His cock stiffened even more it seemed as his mind conjured images of his wife's potential adultery. His pulse quickened as the hands on the clock reached the time Steve was due to pick his wife up from home. He swallowed hard as his throat appeared dry making it difficult, he recovered and drank from the bottle of water in the holder on the dashboard. Images again flooding through his mind of Lynn walking out holding hands with Steve. He just knew he would immediately take her hand, knowing he had all evening to take possession of the rest of her.

Mike knew this was risky, Lynn had always flirted and got on well with Steve, now he had given her free licence to have fun, whatever that meant and Steve would be a more than willing partner in that respect. His heart pounded, he couldn't concentrate, the ache in his balls was constant, he needed release but he daren't in case he came down and started to panic over the reality of what they were getting up to. Gripping the steering wheel he wondered what they were doing right now, it was almost 8.00pm so he reckoned they had been together for an hour or so now, had they kissed or anything yet? He didn't know where he had planned taking her even, a panic started deep within him, he had no idea where they were! They could have gone back to his place! Then he remembered he was staying at his mum's, panic over, phew! But they could be anywhere.

Thoughts kept queuing in his head to torment him, one after another, the images and his thoughts tore at his sanity, all the while his cock remained hard and his balls continued to ache. The clock maintained its slow march around the face, ticking inexorably towards his finish time. The hands showed 9.30pm, he was biting his nails as he drove, he only had to finish this last drop and he could head home, another 12 miles to go before he could turn for home. He soon pulled into the depot, showed his paperwork to security and headed for the loading bays. Reversing his trailer onto the dock, he turned off the engine and waited for the guys to unload him. He watched the mirrors as the activity took place on the dock, forklifts whirred to and fro as the load was extracted from within the cavernous trailer. Mike looked at his watch it was almost 10.20pm, at this rate he wouldn't be home till 12.30am, his pulse quickened again, he tapped the steering wheel impatiently.

"Come on guys, for fucks sake!"

Lynn sat back after the meal, the wine had been adding to her earlier input and she was now quite mellowed, Steve smiled at her. He had always fancied her and this was their first date ever, he couldn't believe his luck in being here alone with her, she was great company and they both knew they were attracted to each other. Lynn had always resisted his advances previously but tonight seemed different somehow, she appeared relaxed but tense in some way also.

"Come on Lynn, let's go dancing, work of this dinner." Steve grabbed her hand and almost pulled her out of the restaurant and headed towards the hotel bar where one of the rooms to the side contained a discotheque.

He dragged her onto the dance floor and pulled her close, she could feel him against her but didn't pull back. He smiled as he knew she could feel his boner pressing against her mound. He looked into her eyes, he could see the effect the wine had on her already.

She slipped her arms round his neck as they swayed to the music saying nothing, each filled with thoughts as they danced in the limbo of their "date".

Eventually Steve broke the silence.

"We must do this again sometime." He let that hang in the air between them.

"Yes that would be lovely." She purred.

"What about Mike?"

"He knows we are here together so I don't see he would object."

Her reply caused him to look at her, the words still working through his mind.

"You think he would be OK with that?"

"Yes, why not, it sort of turns him on."

Steve looked at her for a few seconds, then as if he had come to a decision he leant into her and kissed her gently on the lips.

Lynn did not pull away, she had been expecting it all evening.

A noisy bang startled him as the trailer doors were slammed closed, a face appeared at his door looking up at him.

"All done, cheers mate, empty to go back, night!" He waved his delivery docket at him, Mike grabbed it and the face disappeared.

Then he was starting the engine and searching for the gears as he pulled quickly away towards the security gate. The dark face of the security guard slowly appeared at the window and perused the paperwork before raising the barrier, Mike waved at him as he pulled through the exit and pointed his wagon towards home. The clock glowed 10.31pm, if he had a clean run he may make home by 12.45am.The miles soon ticked away although his mind was racing faster than the speedometer, the clock seemed to be dragging now as he headed to his home depot. His balls still ached and his cock was hard to the point of causing him pain, his heart was thumping as he tapped the wheel as if to hurry things further. The limiter kept his speed to 56mph.

12