Is It?

Story Info
Was he stalking her?
1.4k words
3.5
32k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gamma33
gamma33
98 Followers

Dolores pulled down her short skirt and crossed her legs, trying to ignore the man sitting across from her in the subway car. She had felt his eyes on her ever since she sat down. She had a queasy feeling that he was stalking her, even though she had never seen him before. As she felt his eyes seemingly boring right thru her clothing, she began to get that familiar tingle 'down there'.

As the train slowed down for the next station, the man across from her was nudged by his neighbor and the two stood up. It was then that Dolores realized that her feelings were unfounded, as she saw the red striped white cane that had been at his side. He was blind and hadn't seen her at all. She uncrossed her legs and the tingle died.

It had been this way ever since she had discovered her younger sister with 'that man'. They had been in the final throes of an apparent rape, as Dolores watched, Betsy was seemingly trying to fight the man off before he flooded her vagina with his sperm, but to no avail. She had watched in horror as he finally released her sister and withdrew his 'thing' from Betsy's gaping hole, now dripping with the seeds of his labor.

He had calmly tucked his now flaccid rod back into his pants and walked out of the room, right past Dolores, saying to her only, "You'll be next." Neither of the women had uttered a sound in all that time and when she went to help Betsy to her feet and straighten her clothing, Betsy had simply smiled. That had been almost two months ago and in that time, Dolores had imagined him lurking in every man she saw.

Betsy had not reported the attack to the police, nor had she taken any precautions about a possible pregnancy, something that, thankfully, did not occur. She seemed to almost relish the incident. In fact, looking back, it seemed that Betsy was almost looking forward to a repeat performance, something Dolores was trying to understand.

When the train pulled into her station, Dolores exited the car and rushed up the stairs and down the street to her apartment house, looking all around as she mounted the stairs to the entry door. Once inside she felt a little calmer as she climbed the stairs to her apartment. Once inside, with the door chained and locked behind her, she heaved a sigh of relief.

She flicked on the lights and was half way across the room before she saw him, sitting in her overstuffed chair. She gasped in alarm, unable to scream. He simply smiled and said, "It's your turn now baby."

Dolores stood frozen as he rose from the chair and crossed the room to her. Standing close in front of her, he reached both hands to cup her breasts and she shivered at the contact. "Don't make it difficult, sweetie, we'll just do it and I'll get out of here."

"Ha..how did you get in here," she stammered,

"the door was locked. Please, please, don't hurt me."

Still smiling, he said softly, "Oh, I won't hurt you, baby. I'm going make us both happy. You're going beg me to come back again, just like your baby sister did. She's one hot little bitch now that she's had a taste of it. Can't seem to get enough of it."

"No, no, that's not true. She'd never want to see you again."

"Hey, sweetie, where'd you think I got the key to your place? How'd you think I knew where you lived? She just wants to share the wealth. Besides, she's got the rag on now and I really need to get my ashes hauled." He paused long enough to pull the zipper down to open his pants fly. He reached through the opening and withdrew his cock, it was standing straight out from his groin. As Dolores gazed in amazement at the fleshy, fat, purpled headed rod, it seemed to pulse like a beating heart. "Ain't it a beauty? Go ahead, baby, touch it, it don't bite."

Involuntarily she reached out to grasp it in one hand, finding it to be hot, so hot it almost burned her hand. At the same time it felt like velvet and she couldn't help but stroke it gently. "That's it, baby. Don't it feel nice?"

Dolores jerked her hand back, releasing the firm rod. She couldn't believe she had actually touched it. she was also aware of something happening 'down there' on her body, a feeling of wetness, so much so it was running down her thigh. Maybe she had to pee and she was leaking. "I've got to use the bathroom," she muttered, making a move in that direction. He followed close behind, preventing her from closing and locking the door.

"Go ahead and pee," he said. "Betsy likes me to stand and watch her pee."

She turned her back to him and reached under her skirt to pull her panties down. "Give 'em to me," he ordered and Dolores found herself kicking them off and handing them to him. "Now go ahead and pee."

She raised the cover and sat down and immediately piss flowed with a loud splash into the bowl. She looked up to see he had his face buried in the crotch of her white cotton panties, inhaling the odor while he watched her pee. She felt both revulsion and more of that tingle 'down there'.

Dolores grabbed up a wad of toilet paper and reached down to wipe herself, finding her nether lips swollen and sensitive. Her body jerked violently as the paper touched her pleasure bud. She couldn't help it, she was getting excited at the thought that she was going to be raped. She hadn't had a sexual encounter in over a year.

"Come on, baby, it's time and my cock is beginning to hurt, it's so hard. Where do you want it, here on the floor or on your bed?"

She snapped out of the daze she had found herself in. "Uh..uh, please, on my bed." She got up from the toilet and brushed by him and he followed, going into her bedroom. With her back to the bed, she asked half heartedly, "Sh..should I take my clothes off now?"

"Naw, just lay down and spread your legs, this ain't love makin', I'm just gonna get my rocks off."

Dolores did just as he demanded, hiking up her skirt to reveal her naked pussy, She closed her eyes, feeling the bed move as he got into position to fuck her. She didn't even wince as she felt his cock slide right into her vagina, wet from anticipation. "Jeez, babe, I think you really want this, don't you," he muttered as he began pumping his cock in and out.

Dolores couldn't help herself as her legs just automatically rose to dig her heals into his firm buttocks, urging him on. To her dismay it didn't last long and with one last hard plunge, he buried his cock as deep as he could and she felt it throbbing as his cum spewed into her.

For several minutes he remained in her until his hardness began to soften. Dolores opened her eyes as he withdrew. The man hadn't even taken his pants off and she watched as he calmly tucked his now flaccid rod back in his pants and pulled the zipper up. "Thanks, babe. That wasn't so bad now, was it. I'll tell Betsy that you're every bit as good a fuck as she is." With that, he left the room and a moment later she heard the apartment door open then close as he left.

Dolores lay there for a minute, unsatisfied and now needing to cum herself. Reaching down between her legs she found his gooey cum oozing from her vagina. Using some of it as a lubricant, she began rubbing her swollen bud to gain the satisfaction he had denied her. After several minutes, as she felt her climax approaching, she dug her heels into the bed spread to buck her hips up, sobbing audibly as she attained her release.

Even though she strained to make the wonderful feeling last, with her legs clasped tight to hold her hand in place, just like his orgasm, hers was soon over and she collapsed on the bed.

As Dolores lay there in the after glow, she couldn't help hoping that he kept the key to her apartment for a return. Next time, she'd make sure that he'd finish the job to her satisfaction, just as Betsy must be doing.

gamma33
gamma33
98 Followers