Is Love All or Nothing? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I don't. I don't even understand your logic."

"It only makes logical sense that Montgomery Scott is a better Chief Engineer than Geordi La Forge. He comes up with so many crazy ways to make things work that shouldn't work together."

Jackie rolls her eyes not believing Keith is even trying to make an argument about this. "You've got to be kidding me. Are you forgetting Star Trek First Contact? He had to repair the ship that made the first warp jump in human history with nothing but scrap materials."

"Are you forgetting Star Trek Generations where he figured how to get the Enterprise B out of the nexus energy ribbon?"

"You mean that solution that in the end would have killed Kirk if he was taken into the nexus instead?"

"Yes, that solution if not implemented would have destroyed the whole ship and everyone would have died."

"Andy is right, you are stubborn."

Keith chuckles at what Jackie said. "If I'm not mistaken, he says we're both stubborn."

"Yea," Jackie replies thinking back when Andy said they were both stubborn. "Hopefully we are not as stubborn when it comes to more important matters of relationships."

"Well, what are some important things for you when it comes to relationships?"

"First, I want to be respected and listened to."

"You know I respect you and listen to you when you don't make crazy statements about who is the better Star Chief Engineer."

Jackie shakes her head ignoring the latter part of Keith's statement. "I also want to feel safe and protected whenever I'm with you."

Keith leans forward from his spot to give Jackie a kiss on the lips. "I promise to never harm you and protect your life with mine."

Jackie kisses him back. "You'd better or else Melissa will kill you." Keith just laughs as he waits for her to continue. "Anyway, I would say another thing that is important is that you understand I can be a very big bitch when I'm on my period. By the way, I start on Monday so be prepared."

"I will make note of that and not take anything personal that you may say to me during that time. I will help you out anyway you ask."

"Will you stop being so sweet already!" Jackie yells but with a huge smile on her face.

"Nope, it's part of the package you get with me being your boyfriend."

"I guess I can live with that."

"So what else do you require from me?"

Jackie takes a minute to think about what else she requires from the relationship. Something comes to her mind but she is not quite sure how well Keith will take it or react. "Promise me you won't judge?"

Keith scooches closer to Jackie and grabs her hand. "You can tell me anything Jackie."

Jackie lets in and out a deep breath before she starts. "Well, I've never had a guy try to make sure I was enjoying myself during sexual activities."

Needless to say Keith has Jackie's full attention now and is very curious. "I remember you mentioned your ex only used you for sex. Would he just hit it and quit it?"

"Pretty much. He would just get me naked and fuck me. I never once felt an orgasm or anything remotely pleasurable from him."

"Well I think we need to make it a goal then for me to make sure you have an orgasm with me."

Jackie laughs at Keith's bluntness about the topic. "I'm glad you feel it is that important."

Keith nervously smiles, very hesitant to ask his next question. "So how would you like to be pleased sexually?" After he asks that he feels his penis getting very hard and hopes Jackie doesn't notice

Jackie also starts to feel nervous as the conversation gets into more sexual detail. "Umm, well I'd love to have my nipples played with."

Keith's imagination starts running wild on him but he does his best to stay focused. "Have you never really had them played with before? If want to stop talking about this, just let me know."

The fact Keith understands this is not as easy conversation to have puts Jackie's mind at ease a little bit. "Ok, thank you and no. Guys haven't really tried to play with my breasts."

"Ok. Are there any other things you want to try?"

Jackie takes a moment to think of what else she would want to try. "Well, I would like to know what it feels like for a guy to go down on me." With that piece of information Keith turns beet red and feels his penis reach full erection. Jackie notices and is curious what is going on with him. "Are you ok? Is this too much for you?"

Keith knows he might as well tell the truth, no matter how embarrassing it is. "If I can be honest with you Jackie, I get very turned on when talking about sexual things. When you say you want these certain things done to you, I'm picturing myself doing them to you."

Now it was Jackie's turn for her face to turn beet red. "Oh, ok." She glances down to see a bulge in Keith's jeans. "You do look very hard down there."

Keith looks down and wishes he could find a pillow to hide his massive erection. When he realizes there are none to be found, he sheepishly looks over at Jackie. "I'm sorry. Do you want to just end the night?"

Jackie was thinking about ending the night to spare each other more embarrassment but was starting to grow interested in how big Keith actually was. "Well, if you wouldn't mind, I would actually like to see how hard you really are."

Keith wasn't sure he heard Jackie right. "You want to see my penis?" Jackie nods slowly seemingly very eager to see it. He wasn't sure if he should but figures why not. He unzips his jeans and slowly tugs them down with his underwear. After a few seconds his penis is free and standing straight up.

Jackie couldn't believe her eyes at how big it was. None of the other guys she had been with were that big. "Keith, that looks like it could please any woman." Keith gets a small, confident smile across his face but before he knows it Jackie has moved and started to slowly stroke his shaft.

"I take it you like my penis."

"Yea, I guess you could say that."

"Well, could you maybe return the favor and let me see your breasts?"

Jackie wasn't quite expecting that question but wasn't shocked. She wasn't fond of her B cup breasts and wished that they had grown to at least a C. "Sure, I guess." She stops stroking his penis and lifts up her t-shirt and bra to reveal her breasts.

Keith just gazes at them, thinking of how wonderful they look. "Jackie, you have a great pair of breasts."

"You really think so? I mean they are not that big."

Keith moves closer to her and looks in her eyes. "Jackie, they look fantastic and perfect on your body. Size isn't always what makes breasts sexy. Yours looks amazing. I honestly wish I could just suck on a nipple for a little bit."

Jackie gets a grin on her face. "I could let you for a few seconds. I did touch your penis without asking."

Keith didn't need to be told twice. He slowly went down and started to gently suck on Jackie's left nipple. She leaned back with her head against the armrest of the couch as he played with her. He was being very gentle, not trying to push anything but Jackie had other things in mind when she used her right hand to find Keith's penis and started to stroke it again.

"Oh god Keith, that feels good," Jackie moans. For the first time, she felt like a man was trying to make her happy. "You can go a little rougher if you want."

Keith slowly sucks the nipple harder and in response Jackie strokes him faster. He is lost in his own world as he continues to pleasure her, loving the taste of her nipple and feeling it get harder in his mouth. As Jackie moans more, the more he presses against her breasts and even tries to pull with his teeth. This causes her to moan louder and Keith loves it. However, he feels a stirring in his penis as he almost forgets about the mess he could make.

"Jackie, please stop stroking," but it is too late before he can finish his sentence. His penis shoots out loads of semen onto Jackie's right pant leg of her jeans and up her arm. By the time she feels the shooting of semen, he is already done.

Embarrassment comes over the room as neither know what to do or say. Keith slowly backs away as he looks around for some tissues. He finds a box on the coffee table and grabs a lot to wipe himself off and clean off Jackie's jeans and arm.

"I'm sorry. I guess I got lost in the moment and wasn't thinking about what could happen Jackie."

"I'm sorry too. I said I wanted to take things slow and instead I helped speed things up."

Keith lifts up his jeans and buttons it up. "Yea, but I will say you give a really good hand job."

Jackie starts giggling at Keith's attempt to lighten the mood. "Well you know how to suck a woman's nipple. Practice much?"

"Honestly, only with one woman where I was sober."

"Really?" Jackie responds sounding very surprised as she pulls down her shirt and bra. "I wouldn't have known. You really know how to please a nipple."

"Thanks," Keith says with a smile of satisfaction on his face. "I'm not going to be forgetting this night anytime soon."

"Are you going to think about tonight when you masturbate?" Keith looks at Jackie, slightly shocked that she is asking such a question. "Well, are you?"

"Yes, I will be thinking about tonight and where it could have gone."

Jackie gets a naughty grin on her face. "You won't be the only one."

"My, my, Miss Jackie here has a naughty side to her," Keith says teasingly.

"Yes I do and you keep being the gentleman I know you are and have shown me, you will get to see a lot more of it."

"Oh, really?" Jackie has definitely peaked Keith's interest and his mind is going crazy with very naughty ideas.

"Yep, but not tonight. I think we both can agree we don't want sex to be the focus of our relationship."

"You're right. Maybe I should go. It is past ten and you have work in the morning.

Jackie looks at the clock on her wall and sees that the time is 10:17. "I guess time really does fly when you are having fun."

"Yep. Are you going to tell Melissa about tonight?"

"Only that we enjoyed watching more episodes of Star Trek, had a fight about who is the better Chief Engineer and what I expect from you in the relationship."

"I'm going to tell Andy the same thing. He can be quite nosy about this stuff."

"Same with Melissa. She shares with me all the stuff her and her boyfriend do. Sometimes I wish I didn't know some of the things they do."

"Yea. But I should let you get to sleep."

"Thank you. Let me walk you out." They get up from the couch and Jackie walks him to the door. "Thank you again for a great evening Keith."

Keith turns to her face. "It helps when I have great company." He wraps his arms around her and she does the same as they look into each other's eyes. After a few moments they lean their heads into each other and share what would be their last kiss of the night.

"Have a safe drive home Keith."

"I will my beautiful girlfriend."

They separate and Keith exits through the door thinking that he has to be the luckiest man in the world. Jackie watches as he leaves feeling happy that Keith is turning out to be great man she has always wanted but missing him already.

When Keith gets to his parking spot back at his apartment, he sends a text to Jackie letting her know he is home safe and sound.

He gets out of the car and gets his keys ready to open the door leading into his building only to have it opened for him by Andy.

"So how was the Star Trek marathon?"

"It was good," Keith responds with a smile.

"So you did more than just watch Star Trek?" Andy asks following Keith to his apartment.

"We did kiss a little bit and get to know each other more, but nothing else happened."

"Are you sure?" Andy is continuing to probe for information.

"Oh, I did get us Arby's for dinner too."

"Come on Keith, tell me what really happened."

Keith reaches his door and unlocks it. "Andy, nothing else happened. I promised you after the incident with Jillian I would tell you if anything important happened and nothing did."

"Alright, but you know I will find out sooner or later."

Keith enters his apartment and turns around to look at Andy. "Good night Andy and good luck trying to find out something that never happened." Before Andy could respond Keith closes the door and locks it.

Keith remembered feeling his phone vibrate so he gets it out of his pocket. He is happy to see there is a text message from Jackie.

I'm glad you're home safe and sound. I can't wait to see you again this weekend. I hope you won't mind but I'm sending you a picture you might like.

As soon as he gets done reading it he receives a picture from her. It is a selfie picture of Jackie in her sleep shirt with a big smile on her face with a caption attached.

You are the reason for my smile and my happiness. I love you!

Keith couldn't help but feel great knowing he is making his girlfriend happy.

I love you too. Sleep well my beautiful girlfriend.

Sleep well my handsome boyfriend.

12