Is My Ass Really Worth That Much?

Story Info
What a daughter must do to get her inheritance.
2.2k words
3.89
270.9k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal_King
Anal_King
498 Followers

It's been eight months since it all began and I only have four more to go before I can get my money. Sixty million is a lot of cash and I mean to get every last cent of it. And why not! I earned it.

It was eight months ago when I was summoned to my father's study. When I opened the door, I found Mr. Lakewood, my father's lawyer, and my father sitting in silence. As I walked into the room, Mr. Lakewood appeared to be sizing me up. When I caught his roving eye, his face turned beet red. My father motioned me to sit down. There were some papers in front of Mr. Lakewood, which he quickly slid across the table to me and abruptly said, "Please read these documents and sign them at the bottom when you're done."

His strange behavior worried me since I've never seen him act like this before. I looked to my father who was busy lighting one of his favorite Cuban cigars. I picked up the papers and started to read them. At first, I thought it was some kind of joke. I looked up at both Mr. Lakewood and my father. I was waiting for them to start laughing their heads off. Instead they sat there waiting for me to continue. I read the second document and put the papers down. I searched my father's eyes and found a cold, hungry gaze penetrate my soul. For the very first time in my young life, I was frightened of him.

Call it woman's intuition but I knew he was serious. And that knowledge made me want to puke. This was insane! He was insane! I think best way to describe what I was feeling was shock and disgust. My hands were shaking because of what I just read. I sat there waiting for some kind of explanation to come.

My father was the first to break the silence in the room: "Princess, I know this comes as a shock to you, but you didn't really think I'd just give you your inheritance without your earning it?" To be honest, I didn't even know what to think. My mind was racing away from me at that moment. It was like I was having one of those out of body experiences. I made an attempt to answer him but my words caught in my throat.

Mr. Lakewood noticed my nervousness and poured me a glass of water. I think his kind gesture was self-serving on his part, since he probably felt out of place and wanted to do something. Anything but just sit around watching both of us.

I took a few sips to whet my palate and spoke directly to my father: "Daddy, this is crazy. How can you ask such a thing of me? I'm your daughter!" I was on the verge of tears at that point. I began to wonder if I ever really knew my father at all. I thought I was his little princess. His cupcake. Did he really want me to do those nasty things I read in the document? Apparently, he must've, or why else would he have his lawyer by his side.

The conditions for my inheritance were as follows: I must report to my father's study twice a day, everyday, for one year wearing nothing but a belly bracelet and pearl necklace. Once there, I was to give up ownership of my ass to him so he could do with it as he pleased. During our time together, we would have anal sex. Furthermore, I was to show him something called my "gape" whatever that is. And he was allowed unlimited toy play which included butt plugs, inflatable dildos, speculums, and other devices I've never even heard of. There would be no amorous foreplay. Just what he needed to get off. In other words, I was supposed to be his anal sex slave for an entire year! A warm hole where he could deposit his semen. And if I did all that to the letter, I would get my 60 million-inheritance money.

My father's voice broke my train of thought. I looked up as he slid his hand across the table to clutch mine, but I instinctually jerked back as if I were about to be bitten by a snake. "Cupcake, it's either that or work a 9 to 5 job for the rest of your life."

"But why me, daddy? There are so many beautiful women you could get to fulfill your . . . your fetishes. Women who have much better bodies than I have. And more experience, too."

He took a moment to collect his thoughts before he replied: "Princess, you remind me a lot of your mother. You have her eyes, her hair, her beautiful face. And more importantly, you have her mouth-watering ass! In fact, your ass is almost an exact duplicate of your mother's when she was your age. I don't know if you are aware of this but your mother and I had a very strong sexual relationship. And one thing she adored above all else was anal sex. I admit I loved it, too. Your mother saw to that. She was a real anal queen." I looked over at Mr. Lakewood and caught him shifting uncomfortably around in his seat, no doubt wanting to get out of this crazy house.

What a predicament I found myself in. If I don't give my father what he wants, I have to go out into the world and work a 9 to 5 job. On the other hand, if I do give him what he wants, which is carte blanche use of my ass, then I get my inheritance money and never have to work a day in my life. Ugh! The thought of working sent a cold chill up my spine. I didn't know if I could actually go through with it, but the alternative was beginning to make my father's offer much more attractive to me. With pen in hand, I quickly signed both documents and walked out without saying a word to either of them.

The very next day, in the afternoon, I was introduced to my 61-year-old father's 10-inch pillar of cockflesh. What was more frightening than the size of his dick was the huge mushroom head that menacingly sat atop. By the end of the day, after he had taken me twice, I understood the true meaning of pain and what it was like to have warm cum splashing against my rectal walls. I even got to experience my first "gape" which was an odd sensation to say the least. When I left his study that day, I was so worried he had destroyed my asshole since it didn't want to close. I clenched my muscles but that didn't even work. It was only after I soaked in a tub of warm water with Epsom salt that my yawing hole finally closed up.

Even though the contract stipulated "twice a day" my father seldom took advantage of that, since I usually left him wiped out by the end of our sessions. Thank God for small miracles. I don't think I could take being hammered twice a day by that ugly slug of his. Another thing I couldn't take, but had to if I was ever going to see a penny of my inheritance, was his need to capture our incestual coupling with his camera. It turned my stomach knowing my father wanted to record these despicable acts between himself and his own daughter. His lame excuse was he needed masturbation material for the time I wasn't around. I think he got off showing them to a select group of friends. The pervert!

Well, today marks the eight month since my father took my anal virginity. And in those months, he's manage to stretch my asshole to the point where it doesn't even close all the way anymore. I guess I'll have to make an appointment with a plastic surgeon soon. That is, once I'm through with him.

Today, my father announced he wasn't going to be ravaging me in the usual manner. Instead, he said he wanted me to do all the work for a change. I guess his age is finally catching up to him.

Later that night when he called me to his room, I found him naked and seated in his plush red-velvet chair stroking his fat dick. I had already lubed my anus beforehand, which is what I usually did, unless he was in the mood to do it for me. I walked right up to his chair wearing nothing but a silver-chained belly bracelet and a string of pearls. I stood there waiting for his instructions. He told me to turn around so he could eye my shapely ass. After a minute went by, I decided to take the initiative. Anything to get this over with.

Without my father even asking, I reached back and spread my ass-cheeks wide apart. A loud gasp escaped his mouth. I smirked at his reaction. Men! They're all alike. It doesn't take much to get them going. I glanced over my shoulder and watched how his bulging eyes took in every detail of my round derriere. Still holding my cheeks open, I slowly dropped my ass until I felt his large, spongy cockhead kiss my anus. I could feel it nudging my sphincter as I gradually allowed more of my weight to settle over the crown of his dick. More for his benefit than anything else, I arched my back a little more before I began to push down.

He moaned as the pink membrane of my anus sunk in and slowly parted and wrapped around his abnormally-large cockhead. I stopped once the head was in and let him enjoy the view of having his cock stuffed in my ass. His breathing was getting faster now. Maybe the old fuck would croak from the excitement. A girl can hope, right?

When I felt his prick twitch inside of me, I knew that was my cue to continue sliding down his erect pole. I took in about half his shaft before I slid right back up. I was about to descend again when my fathers suddenly lost his patience and roughly grasped me by the hips to speed up the process. I didn't mind since I'd rather he finish sooner than later. After all, it wasn't like I was getting any pleasure from it.

With his large hands and a strength I never knew he possessed, he manhandled me up and down on his rod. He lifted me as if I had the weight of a doll. I was repeatedly being raised and lowered on his erection. The smell of sex and sweat was starting to fill the air. My father's grunts were coming close together now, which was a sure sign of his impending climax. My asshole was burning at this point so I thought I'd help him along by clenching and unclenching my anus. That did the trick. With one final grunt and moan he took away his hands to let the full weight of my body drop my cheeks into his lap before his pisshole blasted rope after rope of his thick cum into my bowels. He screamed as his cock continually jerked, depositing more of his spunk into my anal passage. When the last of his cum was drained from his balls, I carefully lifted my aching sphincter until I cleared the head of dick.

Since his prick was out of the confines of my asshole, it had no other choice but to land with a loud slap against his stomach. I could feel his cum making its way down to my anus as it slid along the walls of my rectum. I hurriedly moved back until I was hovering over his chest and expelled his lifeless semen. The loud and lewd farting sounds filled the room as large amounts of his cum sprayed out. I knew at that moment my anus was gaping, because I could actually feel the cool air from the room rush inside and swirl around inside my bowels.

Once I emptied myself of his cum, I straightened up and walked out of his study. When I got to my room, I took out a small calendar from my desk and marked off today's date as completed. "Soon baby, soon" I murmured to myself.

Anyway, that's all I have to say about that part of my life. I can't wait until this shit is finally over. I only have another four months to go before I'm free of his perversity. And good riddance, too. But, what I really want to know, after it's all said and done, is "was my ass really worth 60 million dollars?" If you ask my father, he'll say it is.

—Cynthia Deveraux

The End

*

P.S. I'm not the actual writer of this story. My father hired some sexual deviant named Anal King to write about our sordid tale. And he's given him permission to offer one of the many pics my father's taken of me getting fucked in the ass.

Anal_King
Anal_King
498 Followers