Is She, Isn't She? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeanie leant out a hand and cupped one of Ashley's breasts. Ashley's were a handful; certainly not as big as Jeanie's, but not titchy either. Jeanie manipulated it carefully with her hand, massaging it gently with her fingers, sending tingles of pleasure into Ashley's body.

"Hmm, that feels really nice, Jeanie, I love having my tits played with," the blonde crooned to her encouragingly.

Jeanie smiled and gently pinched one of Ashley's peaks with her thumb and two fingers, delicately squeezing the ripe pink nipple.

"I don't know why you were worried about doing the "wrong thing", you're making me hot!" Ashley said huskily to Jeanie.

Jeanie smiled again, and continued gently fingering Ashley's nipple. It was slightly painful, very sensitive, and Ashley squirmed. Once Jeanie had teased it out with her fingers for a good few minutes, she lowered her dark head and swirled her warm tongue over it soothingly. Ashley sighed loudly.

Jeanie took the whole nipple into her mouth at that point and began suckling on it gently with her lush lips.

"Ah yes, that's it baby, you're making me so relaxed and horny, that feels soo nice ..." Ashley whispered to her, raising her hand and stroking Jeanie's dark hair while the younger girl sucked on her. "You're such a good girl," Ashley added tenderly.

Jeanie murmured slightly into Ashley's breast, increasing the pressure of her mouth on it, while pulsing her hot tongue against Ashley's nipple, rolling it around the sensitive pink nub. With delight, Ashley computed that Jeanie was quite versatile with her tongue! The moves she was experimenting with on Ashley's nipple were creative, sensual and electrifyingly pleasurable.

"God, Jeanie, you're so good at that!" Ashley got out in a rasping voice. "You're a natural, baby, you're ... mmm! So good ...!"

Jeanie continued to tongue Ashley's nipple, then gently took it between her teeth and exerted just the slightest pressure. Ashley hissed at the extreme sensitivity and the jolt it sent throughout her entire body, and Jeanie released it, then soothed it with soft wet licks from her tongue. Ashley sighed groaningly with pleasure.

By this time, Jeanie was laying on top of the blonde while she paid attention to her breasts. Ashley adjusted her position beneath the brunette so that one of Jeanie's long legs slipped between her own, then began slowly grinding her panty-covered pussy into Jeanie's thigh, stimulating it.

"I'm so wet, baby," she cooed to Jeanie, continuing to stroke her soft hair as the younger girl continued licking and sucking her tit.

"I know, I can feel you," Jeanie murmured back, before gently biting the underside of Ashley's breast.

Tingles from Ashley's chest caused her entire body to thrill, as Jeanie began to softly bite all around the underside of the soft orb. Ashley stifled a loud moan -- she didn't want, and knew Jeanie certainly didn't want, any of the Moronic Flatmates to hear them making love in Jeanie's bedroom, but it was an effort to swallow it down.

"Baby, you are so good, at that!" Ashley groaned quietly. "You're driving me crazy. That feels so nice."

Jeanie had begun to feel more confident under Ashley's strong encouragement, and the nervous energy that had accompanied her movements when she'd first started playing with Ashley's breasts slowly evaporated, as the younger girl relaxed and started to enjoy and get into what she was doing.

"I want you to play with my tits until I have to get up and go," Ashley whispered breathlessly to the brunette, as she continued to slowly rub her crotch against Jeanie's leg, body prickling luxuriously. She had over an hour of this in front of her if Jeanie complied, and revelled in the thought. In the past, her exes had played with her boobs, sure -- but not for such a deliciously long time in one sitting. Ashley was feeling indolent and lazy, and Jeanie was making every inch of her skin buzz with eroticism, with her gentle, artful mouth on the blonde's nipple. It would be such a treat if it could go on and on...

"It'll be my pleasure," Jeanie smiled up at her, voice husky, before dipping her head and continuing to suck.

"Mmm," Ashley sighed in complete enjoyment.

What followed was Jeanie paying every inch of Ashley's tits exquisite attention with her teeth, lips and tongue. Coupled with Ashley's undulating hips, and the whole experience was a slow burn of the sexiest proportions Ashley had ever experienced. Her whole body was singing, her breathing was deep and ragged. She was becoming more and more desperate to cum, to thrust her hips against Jeanie's thigh until she brought herself off -- but at the same time, she didn't know whether that would freak the younger girl out or not.

Jeanie had transferred her mouth to Ashley's other tit by now, and gingerly held the hard pink nipple between her white teeth again. She softly chewed and Ashley choked violently, otherwise she was sure she would have let out a ragged cry that would have waked the whole house.

Her hips rubbing her pussy against Jeanie's leg were moving quicker of their own accord, and Ashley moaned softly again at her lack of control. Her fingers were now buried deeply in Jeanie's hair, and she tried to sensuously massage Jeanie's scalp, when she thought about it -- but slowly, passion was driving everything else out of her mind and the only thing she could focus on was pleasure.

The endorphins were building, and came spilling through Ashley's body of their own accord as she came, rubbing her covered pussy against the silky skin of Jeanie's thigh. The blonde gasped, then grunted, body shaking for several long, luscious seconds, before stilling. Jeanie continued to flutter her tongue on Ashley's nipple and Ashley wasn't sure if the brunette even knew what had just happened.

The older woman lay there staring up at the ceiling, breathing hard, sweat all over her -- it was now burningly hot under the covers. Usually, Ashley couldn't stop at one orgasm -- she needed at least two, three to be satisfied. But Jeanie had been playing with her tits for ages now, and the build-up had been so slow and lavishly long, that the orgasm, when it came, had been much bigger than usual, and now Ashley lay there, sort of stunned at its magnitude -- it had, in short, crept up on her and turned into an unexpected explosion.

"Baby," she decided to let Jeanie know, as the brunette continued to happily lick at her tits, "I just came."

"I know," Jeanie sighed contentedly. "I'm not that stupid, Ashie. I mean, I might not know what I'm doing when it comes to women, but I knew about it when that happened. My thigh is soaked!"

"Ha ha, sorry!" Ashley groaned. "You're just so hot ... your mouth on my boobs is just so amazing ... it wasn't supposed to be about me tonight but I just couldn't control myself!"

"I didn't want you to control yourself," Jeanie pouted, sticking her tongue out whilst maintaining eye contact with Ashley and rippling it against the hard peak of Ashley's breast.

Ashley drowsily turned her head to check the time. She felt like cuddling with Jeanie now but it was quarter to six and she needed to get dressed and sneak out. She felt like a tea or something. She felt like lounging around in bed, and spending the next day teaching Jeanie how to make love to a woman properly, as was the original plan -- but she couldn't have any of those things because there was a chance that the Moronic Flatmates might hear them and Jeanie was in a great panic about the whole concept.

The thought spoilt her mood slightly, and she slowly sat up, pushing Jeanie with her. "I'd better get going," she murmured, stroking the side of Jeanie's face, then running her fingers softly over Jeanie's wet lips -- Jeanie's lips were shining in the gloom with her spit.

Jeanie sat on her knees in front of Ashley, and reached up of her own accord, cupping the side of Ashley's neck with a hand and leaning in, and kissing the older woman on the lips, tonguing her intimately. The two women made out for a couple of minutes. Jeanie seemed to want to keep going, but Ashley's hands went to the other girl's stomach and gently pushed her body away.

"If you keep that up, I'll never get out of this bedroom," the blonde cautioned her gently, kissing the side of her mouth.

Jeanie sighed and moved her legs to the edge of the bed, as Ashley stood and started looking around for her skirt and halter top.

"Do you want a tea or coffee before you go Ashie?" Jeanie asked now, as though remembering her manners. "I uh, I can go into the kitchen and make one for you, and bring it back in here?"

"That would be really nice actually," Ashley perked up a bit. "Thanks, baby -- a tea would be soo nice right now. Black, no sugar thankyou."

Jeanie nodded, pushing her own shirt back down over her chest, adjusting her shorts, standing and walking from the room. She returned five minutes later, as Ashley was redoing her long blonde ponytail in the mirror (her hair had been an absolute mess, scattered everywhere from the night's shenanigans with Jeanie). The younger girl handed Ashley the hot cup gingerly, and watched with her deep, dark eyes as the blonde sipped it.

Ashley knew she had to handle the situation carefully, otherwise Jeanie would pull back and shut herself off from the blonde. The older woman understood that what happened in the next forty-eight hours after sex was crucial. It would be dangerously easy for Jeanie, once left alone with her own thoughts, to start getting very scared about what she had just done with another woman, and what those actions implied to her personally.

For someone who had been leading a heterosexual lifestyle her entire existence, what had just happened was life-altering and frightening. The repercussions were that Jeanie would have to consider that it was actually very likely that she was, in fact, bisexual, at the very least. The next step, of course, was that she might be gay.

Ashley needed to give her space. If the blonde started texting her, tried to arrange another date with her, more sex with her, whatever else now, Jeanie would likely go running for the hills -- or in the direction of the nearest cock, Ashley didn't kid herself. At this early stage of the game, Jeanie would balk completely at the thought of being in a homosexual relationship -- which more than one sexual meeting with Ashley would immediately start to imply.

Ashley couldn't just abandon her either though, to no contact -- that would bruise Jeanie terribly, probably warn her off all women, and also make the girl burningly angry with the blonde -- Ashley knew Jeanie had a temper on her, she had seen the younger girl snap at work.

So now, Ashley had to ensure that Jeanie would be thinking about her, whilst simultaneously giving her non-freaking-out space and reassuring her that she was safe from being hurt by the older woman.

It was a difficult task -- but Ashley was extremely intelligent, and was confident that she knew what to do.

"Listen baby," she said now to Jeanie, while she sipped her tea. "You're gorgeous. That was so hot, last night and this morning."

"Thankyou, you're gorgeous too, and it was really hot," agreed Jeanie happily, sitting on her bed with a leg tucked up under her.

"Now baby, I'm going up to see my parents tomorrow because they want to see me for my birthday. I'm going to be there for two days at least -- I might extend it an extra day or so, we'll see how my flexibility is at work -- well, I'm just not sure yet. Anyway, my point is, that my parents' place doesn't have reception, and when I'm there, I usually just stay around the house the entire time. I won't be able to text you or call you for a least two days, maybe three."

"Oh, okay!" Jeanie nodded, sounding slightly surprised. "That's okay."

"I didn't want you to think that I'd just gone racking off," Ashley told her calmly. "As soon as I get home, I'll call into the bar and see you when you're working, okay? Are you working much this week?"

"Yeah, just about every night actually, bar Friday -- John's got some massive uni assignment he's got to finish this week, so I'm covering his shifts as well as mine ," Jeanie replied.

"Great!" Ashley drained the rest of her tea and stood up. Jeanie stood with her, and Ashley placed her teacup on Jeanie's dresser, before turning to the younger woman, reaching for her and fingering her jaw gently with fingers that were still hot from holding the mug. "I'll be thinking of you while I'm away, don't you worry about that. You're the best birthday present I've had in a long time. Thankyou for making my birthday so special."

Jeanie smiled and her arms went around Ashley's waist, and she pressed her lips forward, looking for a kiss. Ashley gave it to her, and Jeanie breathed into her lips.

"Thankyou, Ashie, for last night and this morning, I ... I was so curious ... and it was so good, with you."

"I am going to want to sleep with you again," Ashley thought the time was right to say. "There are a lot of things that we haven't done, that are really, really nice that I want to do with you."

"Hmm!" Jeanie grinned, as Ashley kissed her again. "When you get back ..."

Ashley reached for the door handle and she and Jeanie quietly snuck out of the brunette's bedroom, into the hallway as a clock somewhere struck quarter past six in the morning. The two girls padded to the front door. Jeanie slowly opened it, and stepped outside with Ashley, closing it silently again behind her.

Both women blinked painfully in the sunlight.

"God, it's bright!" whinged Jeanie. "How are you going to get home, Ashie?"

"Last night on the drive here, I noticed the corner shop down your street. I'll call a cab to come meet me there -- if I called it to the front of your place, it might honk when it got here or something and wake the Moro ... I mean, your flatmates, it might wake them up, if it did that," Ashley said, having to restrain herself. "What are you going to do now? Go back to sleep? Neither of us got very much and I don't know about you, but I'm still tired."

"I'm tired too, back to bed sounds like the best option," Jeanie agreed.

"Okay, bye baby! I'll see you in a few days," Ashley said simply, leaning in and hugging Jeanie, giving her a sensual and tender kiss on her temple to make her feel loved, safe and secure. It was with satisfaction that she noted that Jeanie's eyes fluttered closed in relaxation when Ashley's lips touched her skin.

"Bye Ashie," the brunette returned in a breathy voice.

Ashley turned and began to walk down the front path, past the broken gate and out onto the footpath. She waved casually to Jeanie, and continued to walk.

Now all she could do was hope that she had played her cards right. She needed Jeanie to be thinking about the eroticism of what they had done, and she needed Jeanie not to panic about it. If Jeanie panicked about it, the younger girl would fade immediately back into her cone of heterosexuality, and cut Ashley out at once -- and the thought of that happening caused Ashley's heart to pang. The enormity of her feelings for the young brunette were starting to become more and more apparent with each passing moment, and Ashley just didn't know how all this would pan out.

One thing was for sure. It had the potential to end in massive heartache.

***

Three days passed. Ashley only went up and stayed with her parents for two, but kept from calling or visiting Jeanie on the third, thinking it would be healthier to stretch it out -- and maybe because the blonde herself was nervous about seeing the younger woman again.

Jeanie was on Ashley's mind twenty-four, seven. Ashley found herself micro-analysing every second of the time they had spent together. God, she wasn't a lovesick teenybopper anymore, she was a grown woman of almost thirty, for God's sake... well, she was twenty-nine now, at least; one year off the big three-zero. That wasn't the point! The point was, that she of the cool, calm and collected attitude, was coming over all ... emotional.

And erratic; one moment she was practically planning out their wedding in Canada, the next she had convinced herself that Jeanie would never or could never care seriously about her.

At this stage, to Jeanie, Ashley was sure that she was just "an experience" -- in fact, she knew so. To what point Jeanie had dehumanised Ashley in her mind, the blonde did not know, but she did know that the brunette had certainly done it.

Ergo, Ashley was not a person Jeanie could potentially date or fall in love with. She was merely an "experience". That was what she simply was; that was the heading she'd be filed under in Jeanie's brain. Boys were for dating, and falling in love with, and building futures with. The lone girl in Jeanie's itinerary of lovers was for an "experience".

Ashley obviously had to change that -- she wanted to date Jeanie. She glumly thought that she was at a different time of her life to Jeanie -- a very different time. Ashley was nearly thirty. If she wanted to think about having kids and settling down, she'd have to do it within the next couple of years, really.

But she was ready to fall in love, she realised, because the right girl had come along, more than any other reason. Jeanie was bright, witty, sensual and gorgeous. Ashley thought longingly of all the fun they could have together -- and not just sexually either (although that was at the forefront of her mind, yes). But it was all too easy for Ashley to imagine the hours of conversation, the holding hands, the laughing, the dinners -- the routine even!

In her fantasies, Ashley had it all figured out. Jeanie would graduate and get a job as a marketing exec, and wear expensive tailored business suits, be sexy and successful, in addition to being Ashley's girlfriend. Ashley would be promoted at the bank, study accountancy part time, become chartered, be sexy and successful, and wear expensive tailored business suits -- and have a gorgeous brunette girlfriend called Jeanette to come home to.

Although with a sigh, Ashley did realise that she was getting way, way ahead of herself. They'd only had one night together, for heaven's sake... although they did have amazing chemistry. And great banter.

Tansy, Claire and Meredith all ringing Ashley the day after her birthday had certainly been interesting. All three conversations had panned out basically the same.

"Ashley!" Tansy boomed expansively, when Ashley accepted her call.

"Yes, hello Tans," Ashley cleared her throat -- she'd been asleep and the phone had woken her, the day she'd got home from Jeanie's.

"Where—the hell—did you go last night?" Tansy's voice was laden with excitement. "You and Sexy-Legs Jeanie were nowhere to be found -- everyone's been talking about it! Did you screw her?"

"I ... well ..." Ashley floundered helplessly, with no prepared response. "Yes," she admitted finally.

Tansy started screaming into the phone and Ashley had to hold it away from her ear. Meredith and Claire's reactions were similar. All three pressed for gory details by Ashley withheld, saying merely that they didn't do "everything", but they'd definitely had sex. Inevitably, the question she then got was, "so, she's bi?"

"I don't know, I think she's just experimenting at the moment, maybe?" was her reply times three.

"Chantelle is going to punch/kick/head-butt something!" her three closest friends then all hooted separately.

Ashley merely grinned and shook her head down the phone. Chantelle and her reactions to Ashley winning their "challenge" from weeks ago were the furthest things from her mind at that point in time.

Now, the sky was slightly overcast. Ashley wore a smart brown, long-sleeved, tall-necked, tight-fitting skivvy, over dark jeans and boots. Her blonde hair was, as ever, in her ponytail, makeup accentuating her deep green eyes, as she drove to Bolton's. It was the afternoon after her first day back at work. Jeanie would be expecting her this evening, and Ashley was hoping that the younger girl's anticipation had been burning all day -- the blonde knew that hers certainly had been!

123456...9