Is She, Isn't She? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeanie's breathing was out. She allowed Ashley to hold her, and the blonde's cheek pressed to hers from behind seemed to be acceptable to her too. Ashley grinned and kissed Jeanie's cheek now, gently letting her go and standing back from her. Jeanie leant against the brick wall, and turned to face Ashley, just as the green-eyed beauty sucked her fingers into her mouth, tasting her young lover. Jeanie's eyes flickered and her mouth opened as she stared at the erotic sight.

"Mmm, you taste so yummy, baby," Ashley groaned, before fixing her gaze on Jeanie's still-opened pants. A wicked idea formed in her mind. "I need to taste more of you." She pinned Jeanie to the wall, running one of her hands down the side of the brunette's still-flushed face, then sank to her haunches in front of the girl.

"Now ... now wait just a second Ashie ...!" Jeanie swallowed weakly, as Ashley began pulling the brunette's pants and panties down now, sitting them midway down the length of her thighs.

"You're very wet, darling. I'm not going to let all that go to waste. You taste so good. You're going to let me just ... clean you up down here a bit, that's all ..."

"Ashley!" Jeanie gasped, as Ashley cupped her ass, held her hips firmly in position and gently began licking her slit, giving her head. "Shit, someone is going to see us for sure!"

"Mmm ... no they won't," Ashley managed to get out, tongue sliding in and out of Jeanie's sweet-tasting pussy with delicate wet sounds.

Jeanie's breathing threw itself out again really quickly, and she was rasping for air. "God!" she choked out.

"Tell me it doesn't feel good?" Ashley goaded her, kissing her clit sensuously, dragging her tongue along it, sliding between Jeanie's warm, wet lips liquidly, licking her all up.

"That's not the point, I'm going to be so fucking late back from my break ...!" Jeanie gasped.

"Nice choice of words," Ashley smirked, wetly suckling her clit and just below it now. "What would you rather be doing: working? Or getting eaten out by me?"

Jeanie's head tipped backwards so that it was leaning on the brick wall behind her, eyes closing in ecstasy as the demands of her body overrode her brain in two seconds flat. One hand lay flat on the wall, the other rested gently on the top of Ashley's blonde hair. "I'd rather you, I'd rather thisss ..." she hissed up a breath as Ashley rewarded her positive response by sliding her tongue deep inside the younger girl's pussy, as far as it could go, and fluttering it. "Oh my God!" Jeanie got out brokenly. "You're soo good at that Ashie, I ... oh my ...! Ohhhh ... this is soo bad, I'm supposed to be ... mmm ... I ... oh yes. Oh yes-yes-yes ... mmm ... oh Ashie ... mmm ... Ashie ..." her voice was only a tortured whisper now, her body shaking with need and quivering in response to Ashley's warm, probing tongue, sliding and wriggling deep within her heated centre.

"I love going down on you, baby, you taste so nice," Ashley whispered into the brunette's body, using her fingers to lightly pull Jeanie's sweet, wet lips apart and licking inside her again, sliding her tongue sensually over her clit and swirling it there, mouth flooded with Jeanie's rich taste.

Jeanie shrieked at this, and it wasn't quiet. Ashley smiled.

"Shh baby," she cautioned her. "Are you going to cum again?"

"Mmmm!" Jeanie groaned. "Ashie, please keep licking me, don't stop, don't stop, I love it when you lick me, mmm ...!"

Ashley had no intention of stopping until she'd driven Jeanie to her second orgasm. She stroked the girl's clit quickly with her tongue, and felt the tension in the brunette's muscles start to build, higher and higher until, with one last flutter from Ashley's tongue, she crashed over the edge, groaning and trembling and gasping.

Ashley suckled her through it, drinking greedily from Jeanie's pussy -- she admitted to herself that she was hopelessly addicted to the way Jeanie tasted already by this, only her second oral encounter with the girl.

Jeanie gave one last flinch, and Ashley gingerly slid her mouth free, licking her lips carefully while standing up. Jeanie was definitely leaning against the brick wall for support now -- she was lolling about all over it, her face bright red, her hair in tumbles from the amount of times she'd thrown it back in rapture.

Ashley bit her lip to stop the involuntary giggle escaping from her mouth -- she'd been a bit zealous, this time, when she'd been making out with Jeanie -- the younger girl had loud red marks all over one side of her throat, and down one side of her face. Ashley pressed her lips together, hard, and gently reached out to pull the girl's pants up for her, and reseal them.

Jeanie just stood there and let her do it, unmoving. Ashley gave Jeanie's flat stomach a gentle pat with the palm of her hand when she'd finished.

"All done," she smiled at the girl, happily.

Jeanie lethargically raised her wrist to her face to look at the time. "I'm screwed," she pronounced, voice dead.

Ashley burst out laughing, and leant against the wall with her, standing next to her. "Sorry you're going to be a bit late, baby," she apologised sweetly.

"A bit late? I'm going to be twenty minutes late!" Jeanie groaned. "More than, because I need to go to the bathroom to straighten up ...!" she winced.

"But you feel good though," Ashley grinned. "Think about how much nicer work is going to be for you tonight -- you'll feel all serene and relaxed ..."

"I'm going to be in trouble with Tony," Jeanie sulked.

"Is that all you can think about? Tell him you were caught in traffic!" Ashley laughed again.

"Okay," Jeanie finally had the strength to lean up from the wall, and dragged her fingers through her dark hair in an effort to comb it straight. "How do I look?" she presented herself to Ashley.

"You um ... you er ..." Ashley giggled again. "You look beautiful baby! Did you bring makeup?"

"Yes, why?" Jeanie asked suspiciously, before her face cleared and her mouth opened in horror. "Oh my God, my neck!" she slapped a hand against it. "You've given me hickies all over it, haven't you?"

Ashley merely shrugged at her, still giggling.

"Aw shit, Ashie!" Jeanie massaged her temples. "I bet my face is all red and sweaty too. Now what am I supposed to do? I'm trapped out here!"

"Trapped out here?" Ashley fixed her with a dark, wicked look. "Better not be saying things like that, sexy. If you're trapped out here, and there's nowhere else for you to go, I might just start to get some more ideas ..."

"Ashie, I'm serious! I can't just waltz through the bar to the toilets looking like this! Everyone in there will see me when I walk through, and I look like ... I look like ..."

"You look like you've just had sex?" Ashley supplied for her. "That's because you have, baby," she reminded the girl sensibly. "Look, no one will look at you. Just go back inside and walk really quickly. It's not like you have much of a choice, do you? You have to get back to work at some stage -- like you said, you're already very late."

Jeanie glared at her. Ashley fixed her with a smug look back. The expression on Jeanie's face changed -- now, she looked quite entertained at Ashley's obvious, naughty enjoyment of the brunette's predicament. The younger girl reached out a hand and took Ashley's, slipping her fingers through Ashley's, and swinging their arms together for a little bit.

"You're a bad influence on me," she said then, starting to smile at her lover. "You ... you're cheeky, Ashie."

"You're stalling," Ashley reminded her, laughing, pulling her into a hug and cradling her dark head in her shoulder. "I know you enjoyed that, I don't care how much you choose to whinge about being "late" back to work now. You're beautiful and sexy, and I've missed you."

"I missed you too, Ashie," Jeanie confessed over her shoulder. "So much," she added. "Maybe we shouldn't go back in together?" she suggested now, pulling away from Ashley and thinking about it, with an adorable frown written across her perfect features. "If people see us walk back in together, they might suspect ..."

"Babe, we left together," Ashley rolled her eyes. "It makes sense for us to walk back in together -- besides, if we make a big deal about coming in separately, how obvious is that going to be? -- oldest trick in the book, the one you just suggested, darling. I think we should just walk in like we've got nothing to hide, and you just quickly duck into the bathroom and put some concealer on your neck." She sniggered. "Try not to full-on sprint for the bathroom when you get inside though, baby -- that's going to make it pretty obvious too!" she added.

Jeanie glared at her and poked her in the stomach, hard, with one of her fingers. "This isn't funny, Ashie!" she lectured.

"Ow!" Ashley laughed some more, buckling. "Oh baby, yes it is!" she pulled Jeanie to her again and kissed her on the side of her mouth.

"Whatever!" Jeanie stated, high-handedly. "We'll walk back in together, but it's going to be so obvious what we've been doing -- you don't look all clean-sheen-squeaky-clean either, Ashie, if you want to know," she added, pulling away and raising her eyebrows at Ashley. "I know I must look like I just got royally fucked, but your face is all red too, your hair is on your face, your ponytail is coming out, and your nipples are hard." She started smiling herself at her last statement, dark eyes falling to land on Ashley's chest. "Well-well, now how do you like it? You're going to have to go back inside in that state as well!" she smirked.

"I can live with it," Ashley flirted, green eyes flashing with enjoyment at their banter.

Jeanie wiped the smirk off her face. "Eurgh!" she grouched. "Have you no shame, woman?"

"What do I have to be ashamed about? Sex with you is so natural -- it comes so naturally," Ashley practically sang, stretching her arms backwards relaxedly.

"You are so bad, Ashie," Jeanie shook her head.

"You love it," Ashley smiled comfortably.

"Whatever!" Jeanie told her again. "We'll walk back in together; just don't make it even more obvious than it already is by slapping my ass when we get inside, or something."

"I wouldn't do that!" claimed Ashley. "I'm not a guy!"

"I know that," Jeanie raised her brows at the blonde again, as she pushed open the side door and they both walked back into the bar.

Jeanie put her head down and rapidly shot off. Ashley strode back over to her table of friends, and gracefully lowered herself back into her seat.

They were all looking at her with raised expressions on their faces.

"You were certainly gone a long time," commented Claire.

"Ash -- you're a mess! Just what were you doing with her out there?" Meredith was staring, laughingly. "Did you make out?"

"Did you fuck?" Chantelle, typically, was much more blunt.

Ashley merely flashed them all a million-dollar grin. "Phew!" she said. "I could certainly use a drink after all that."

"Did you and Jeanie just ... outside?" Meredith gaped.

"It was merely an intense conversation," Ashley replied innocently.

Meredith's mouth was open, Tansy and Claire both wore shocked grins and, at Ashley's last statement, Chantelle snorted.

"Cream-Jeans looked fucked when she walked in with her head down like a hockey player," she blared. "And she seemed to have developed this weird rash on the side of her neck, Ash, now what could that be I wonder?"

"So you two definitely did some necking," Tansy watched her blonde friend, desperate for more details.

"They fucked," Chantelle shrugged bluntly, making it a definite statement.

"Alright Chantelle, keep it down. She was upset at me for telling you last time ..."

"Confirmation! "Last time" -- it's now happened more than once, and Jesus Christ, Ashley! You are one risqué bitch! Anyone could have seen you two going at it out there!" Claire exclaimed, eyes shining with eager delight at the raunchy piece of information.

"No they couldn't, we were behind something," Ashley replaced a loose strand of blonde hair behind her ear.

"God!" groaned Tansy. "That's so sexy, the thought of you two doing it right next-door -- the thought of you two doing it at all is hot off the scale! Both of you are stunning!"

"She'd be a bottom, right? You'd be playing top, I'm right aren't I?" Chantelle smirked at Ashley.

"I shouldn't be talking about this," Ashley suppressed a smile. "She'll get upset and embarrassed."

"And how do you expect us to talk about anything else, now that we know that our gorgeous friend just had hot sex with the steamy barmaid?" Tansy protested.

"Cream-Jeans not so straight now, is she Ash?" Chantelle wore a self-satisfied grin.

"She's more, zig-zag shaped," Claire giggled.

"I told y'all, didn't I?" Chantelle trumpeted arrogantly. "I told you all I could pick 'em! My gaydar is never out, it's the best in the business. I picked her for a pussy-hungry bitch and look what happened? She started hungering after Ashley's blonde pussy! Ha ha ha!"

"Chantelle, please!" Ashley reprimanded her primly.

"I seriously don't know how we're going to be able to talk about anything else," Tansy said again, shaking her head. "I mean, seriously Ashley, that is totally wow ..."

"Maybe we should leave then?" Ashley put to the table immediately, voice firm.

"What? Ashley ..." Claire stared, but Ashley cut her off.

"No, guys, I really think we should go. I don't want to risk this ... if she hears ... if she misconstrues any of our conversation ..." she got a bit caught up in words, not sure how to articulate her fears to her friends.

"Whoa, Ash!" Chantelle was staring at her. "Calm down!"

"No, Chantelle, you don't understand," Ashley told her, brow furrowing as she frowned down at the table.

Her four friends shared looks with each other.

"Do you love her, Ash?" Claire breached gently.

"No," Ashley's green eyes slanted shiftily off to one side.

"Ash," Meredith pushed her. "Are you in love with her?"

Ashley ran her tongue over her lips frustratedly, and raised her eyes to the ceiling. "I don't want to ruin anything with her," she clarified. "If I do anything wrong, she'll back away from me."

"That's ridiculous, Ash!" Tansy stared at her, angry at Ashley last words. "What hold does she have over you? Why should you have to be scared about putting a foot wrong? If she wants to back away from you for some random, stupid reason, she's not worth it!"

"You're usually so strong, Ash," Claire's voice was quiet; she sounded surprised with her blonde pal.

"I'm not being weak!" Ashley rolled her eyes. "Listen, I'm trying to play this a certain way."

"What way?" Chantelle wanted to know.

"I'm trying to get her to care about me, she doesn't care about me yet," Ashley shrugged matter-of-factly.

Tansy screwed up her face in annoyance. "If she doesn't care about you, she can piss of!" she declared with venom, protective. "Ash, you're beautiful -- she's a thousand times lucky you even looked in her direction! I know maybe three, four dozen women who would knife Jeanie in the back or push her off a staircase, just to get her out of the way so they'd have a shot with you!"

"Tans, that's beside the point if I only want her," Ashley reminded her friend gently.

"Here is the girl of the hour, makeup and hair redone," Claire nodded now at the bar.

All five girls turned to look. Jeanie, looking completely neutral again, walked back around the bar and began placing dirty glasses from a stack into a tray, ready for the dishwasher. She glanced up at Ashley's table, presumably to check for her blonde lover -- and saw all five girls staring at her.

Abruptly, the brunette's face darkened to a thundercloud, and she started slamming the glasses into the tray with loud clatters and clashes, her movements furious and aggressive, jaw set, eyes firing up a storm.

"Oh god!" Ashley muttered under her breath, heart rising in dread even though she knew it was stupid. "All five of us are looking at her at the same time -- she's thinks I've told you again."

"What a little tantrum-thrower!" Claire sounded both surprised and amused with Jeanie's juvenile display.

Jeanie narrowed her eyes at Ashley across the room, grabbed the fully loaded tray and disappeared from sight, carrying it over to the dishwasher, which was on the far side of the bar. They couldn't see her anymore, but they could certainly hear her -- when she went to close the dishwasher door, she didn't just push it nicely. She banged it shut as though it was a door. The loud crash sounded out around the entire bar. A few people looked mildly around to see where the noise was coming from. Jeanie didn't reappear. Ten seconds later, Ashley's mobile phone started piping -- her inbox was singing to let her know that she had received a new message.

"Let me guess?" Meredith raised her eyebrows.

Ashley rolled her eyes -- she knew it was from Jeanie before she even flipped it open. And there it was, the furious accusation. 'Did u tell AGAIN?'

Jeanie appeared back around the front side of the bar, and stood there with her hands on her hips, dark eyes glowering across the room as she fixed them solely on Ashley.

"Wow. She's certainly a spitfire when she's angry, isn't she?" Tansy sniggered, watching her.

"She is a lot younger than us," Claire reminded them. "As we can see from this exceedingly immature exhibition."

"She needs someone to beat the shit out of her," Chantelle sniffed. "I could teach her her place -- you need to spank the bejesus outta her, Ashley, show her who's boss. She'll respond to that, trust me."

"Chantelle!" Ashley snapped, even while her thumbs worked as she texted Jeanie back, 'No, i didn't tell them anything.'

'R u sure?' Jeanie had her mobile out of her pocket in two seconds and was checking it, then replying to Ashley's message.

'Yes,' Ashley wrote back, sending her message across the room.

Jeanie read her phone, then raised her head and looked right into Ashley's green eyes. The younger girl's face had softened. She cast her gaze downwards as she texted Ashley again. 'Sorry ashie, i got scared.'

"She got scared?" Tansy scoffed, reading over Ashley's shoulder.

"Hey!" Ashley clasped her phone possessively to her chest. "Tans!"

"Sorry Ash, sorry!" Tansy sighed, leaning backwards in her chair.

Ashley lowered her head back to her phone again and started texting Jeanie.

"Jesus, girl," Chantelle was staring at her. "Shit, you've got it bad! Look at you!"

"Huh?" Ashley asked distractedly, as she sent Jeanie her message, 'I would never do anything to hurt u, ok?' "Sorry, what?"

"Oh Ashley!" groaned Claire, astonished acceptance in her voice.

"She'd better not treat you badly, that's all," Tansy neatly adjusted her glasses on her nose.

"Now listen, you lot, you're getting way ahead of yourselves again and jumping to conclusions about me that just have no merit whatsoev..." she trailed off as her phone sounded off again, and she quickly flipped it open to read it. 'Ur beautiful Ashie.'

Ashley raised her eyes to the bar. Jeanie was standing there, smiling uncertainly across the room at her. Ashley rolled her eyes, shook her head and smiled back. Jeanie's smile increased, and she turned away to serve a customer.

"Um, excuse me, but would you mind not having eye-sex in front of us, James?" Chantelle blanched at the display.

"Chantelle!" Ashley rolled her eyes again. "Anyway, as I was saying. I want to play this a certain way. I like her. She's still freaked out by everything, so if I play this wrong she'll pull away from me. I've got to treat her with kid-gloves..." "Because she's a kid?" Claire broke in, laughing.

123456...9