Is She, Isn't She? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too late, I'm reporting you and you're gonna get fired," Bella taunted. "I heard you and your homophobic remarks. "Dyke-brigade", what is that? You can't say shit like that in here. It'll get you canned -- you're gonna get canned, Jeanie."

"I've had enough."

"Good, walk out."

"I wouldn't give you the pleasure. I'm going on my break."

"You may as well not come back from it!"

"Like I said, I wouldn't give you the pleasure -- screw you!" Jeanie spun on her heel and stalked out of the bar. She made for the side-exit, not looking at anyone, burst through the doors and stormed outside.

Ashley sighed and stood up herself. "I'm going to go after her," she told her friends quietly.

"Ashley, don't!" Tansy rang out.

"I'm going to. See you in a little bit." Ashley strode for the same door and exited it herself.

Jeanie was sitting, taking big, calming breaths, on one of the stacks of wooden pallets that sat in the alleyway. She started when she heard the doors open again, and saw it was Ashley. She immediately looked away again, but didn't move.

"I suppose I deserved all that?" she muttered, voice sullen, into the silence.

"Maybe not hun, but my friends are very protective," Ashley told her, looking down at her from her tall blonde height, arms folded.

"I noticed," Jeanie responded, voice becoming a little dry. "They obviously love you a lot. I can't ... I can't get angry at that."

Ashley's heart lurched a little at the brunette's words. She looked at her, green eyes gazing at the girl's beautiful, downturned head. "You're a funny girl, you know hun," Ashley said now. "Sometimes you can be really immature and narrow-minded, and other times you can be really smart, sweet and understanding."

"Can't everyone?" Jeanie replied, still muttering it at the ground. "I didn't mean to hurt you, Ash ... I'm sorry."

"You didn't hurt me," Ashley shrugged. "I'm fine."

"Oh ... good," Jeanie nodded. "I felt pretty bad ... I thought about it afterwards and I really did lead you on ..."

"I've thought about it too and you didn't. We just slept together, it was nothing more," Ashley told her bluntly.

"Yes ... yes," for someone being let off the hook, Jeanie sounded very downbeat indeed.

"I mean, the way you were going to sneak out of my house the next morning without a word was pretty low behaviour," Ashley couldn't help but slot in.

"Yeah, I know," Jeanie agreed sadly. "I wasn't thinking straight, I think I was still drunk."

"Look, I'll tell them," Ashley said, reaching down, closing her hands on each of Jeanie's arms and hauling the girl to her feet, giving her a little shake. "Buck up girl! I'll tell them to lay off. It'll be fine. My friends just wanted to vent on you because you represent a major problem for girls like us. But your behaviour is pretty common. It's wrong, but it happens all the time. It's okay."

Jeanie still had her eyes fixed determinedly on the ground. Ashley raised her fingers to Jeanie's chin and gently tilted it upwards. Jeanie's eyes remained glued to the concrete below them.

"What, hun, you're not even going to look at me now?" Ashley laughed, but even as she laughed, her soft hand was stroking Jeanie's cheek. "Do you need a hug?"

"No, don't hug me, or I'll cry," Jeanie confessed.

"Do you need something else?" Ashley's tones became sly, as she cupped Jeanie's face with both hands now and smoothed the skin of the brunette's cheekbones with her thumbs.

Jeanie shook her head, still watching the concrete of the ground beneath them.

"Hm," Ashley watched the dark-haired girl thoughtfully, consideringly. "I think maybe you do ..." she began walking Jeanie backwards, until the younger girl's back rested against the brick wall of the alleyway. "I think maybe you need to show me how straight you are. What do you think?"

Jeanie finally looked up at her, confused. "What do you mean, Ashie?" she asked, still in a low voice.

"Why don't I show you?" Ashley's green eyes didn't give anything away, as she undid the stud on her tight blue jeans, slid the zipper down, and reached a hand into the front of her hips.

Jeanie's eyes followed Ashley's hand. Ashley slowly pulled a dildo out from the gap in her jeans, and Jeanie's eyes widened. It was flesh coloured and very thick, nine inches long and quite enormous.

Ashley didn't really care to use it -- she preferred to make love to a woman only with what God had given her, but an ex of hers had been fond of being ridden, so Ashley had one, and the harness that accompanied it.

She'd worn it under her clothes to the bar just in case something like this had happened -- she'd had kind of a sixth sense that somehow, things weren't over between her and Jeanie, and somehow, she would wind up alone with the brunette again.

Also, this was to teach Jeanie that Ashley could be there for her every way the brunette needed, sexually. Jeanie had been mocking and derisive when Ashley had tried to explain it to her -- the younger girl would be anything but, now that Ashley had decided to demonstrate instead.

"Why don't you get down on your knees and show me how straight you are, baby, come on," Ashley used a slightly mocking tone herself, voice persuasive. "Go on."

Jeanie merely stared at the large dildo. Ashley put a hand on the younger girl's shoulder, and began putting slight pressure on it. Jeanie had something of a submissive streak within her. Ashley played on it now.

"On your knees," she commanded softly.

Jeanie eventually did as she was told, and got down onto her knees in front of Ashley as though she couldn't help it. She looked up at Ashley hesitantly. Ashley took a hold of the large cock and directed it to the younger girl's lips, holding it in front of Jeanie's mouth.

Jeanie swallowed once, licked her lips, then slowly opened her mouth, stuck her tongue out and licked the tip of the dildo. Ashley didn't say anything, and Jeanie licked it again, sliding her tongue sensuously around the head of it, before sucking the tip into her mouth.

Ashley had to admit, it was turning her on, watching Jeanie on her knees, sucking on the fake cock like that. The tall blonde felt powerful with it as well. It may not be her favourite thing in the world, but that didn't mean she wasn't going to enjoy it.

Jeanie kept sucking on it, and Ashley laid a hand on her dark head.

"Wow, Jeanie, you're really good at that," the older woman murmured to the brunette now, in a patronising voice. "I can tell you've done this before."

Jeanie blushed, her mouth still on the dildo, but she kept sucking it.

"Put the whole thing into your mouth, or as much as you can handle," Ashley told her.

Jeanie slid her lips deeper around the cock, her mouth making wet sucking noises as she coated the whole thing with saliva. She put in a good effort trying to get it all into her mouth, but couldn't quite get there. When she slid her mouth off it however, to get some air, Ashley could see that Jeanie had coated the dildo in generous amounts of saliva, her spit creating a sheen over the plastic toy.

Ashley reached down and pulled Jeanie to her feet without a word, and set her against the brick wall of the building. Jeanie merely stared at her blankly as Ashley's hands moved casually to the front of Jeanie's pants and unflicked the button. She stood there passively, as Ashley unzipped the younger girl's workpants -- but began to squirm when Ashley began dragging them down over her hips completely, panties and all.

"No, Ashley, are you nuts?" she murmured weakly.

"We're midway through you demonstrating to me how straight you are, Jeanie, and your token routine de resistance is getting old," Ashley's voice was calm, as she pulled Jeanie's pants and panties all the way down. "Leg up!" she ordered.

"Oh," Jeanie muttered breathlessly. "I can't, we can't, I'm at work, I'll be late from my break again, someone could come round and see us ..."

Usually, Ashley would have found Jeanie's fretting adorable -- but the blonde was still angry with the younger girl for all the angst she had put her through, and as such, was not quite as fawning with the brunette as she usually was. "Leg up!" she snapped at Jeanie.

Jeanie swallowed hard and complied. Ashley slipped the girl's shoe off as well, then repeated the action on her other leg, before standing up again and facing off with Jeanie. Jeanie, who was standing there in front of Ashley bare from the waist down, with a confused look on her face as she gazed searchingly into Ashley's green eyes.

"Looking for something?" Ashley asked her, raising an eyebrow.

Jeanie shook her head. She looked scared, but there were no comforting words from Ashley this time round. The tall, goodlooking blonde gently began stroking the head of the fake cock against Jeanie's little slit. Jeanie swallowed again. With her right hand, Ashley grabbed Jeanie beneath her thigh, and lifted the girl's leg to the height of the blonde's hips, parting Jeanie's legs and with them, the delicate lips of her pussy. Jeanie's head dropped to look between their bodies, arms on Ashley's shoulders as Ashley used her left hand to line the head of the dildo up with Jeanie's opening, and began to push it in.

Jeanie throat rippled as she gulped a mouthful of air in. The ring of muscles at the mouth of her snatch was unyielding. Ashley pushed harder with her hips and the head slowly slid further into the brunette's body.

"Urgh, ow," Jeanie whined, but Ashley didn't stop now that she had momentum, until the entire thing was buried inside Jeanie.

"Ow, Ashley, stop," Jeanie gasped loudly, arms resting over Ashley's shoulders and draping down the blonde's slim back. "Please," she begged, when she lifted her head and came face-to-face with Ashley's unreadable green eyes. "I just ... it's so big, I need to get used to it ..."

Ashley pushed her pelvis ever more firmly to Jeanie's, causing the younger girl to gasp and flinch.

"Wait!" she rang out again. "Ashie -- pretty please?"

"Don't act cutesy with me, hun," Ashley told her calmly, but she wasn't moving anymore, allowing Jeanie to get used to the thickness and length of the large dildo, buried inside her to the hilt.

The brunette's breathing was deep, and she pushed their faces together. Ashley didn't move. Jeanie gently wet her lips before bringing them close to Ashley's. It was obvious that Jeanie wanted to kiss the blonde, but the younger girl wasn't sure if she was allowed to. The atmosphere between them was erotic, highly charged and strained -- a strange combination. Ashley gave her no indication or outward sign as to whether she wanted the brunette to kiss her or not. She merely held perfectly still, green eyes remaining indecipherable.

Jeanie slid her small nose beside Ashley's, dark eyes switching from Ashley's green ones, to the blonde's delectable pink mouth. Their noses were now cradled together. Jeanie slid her wet lips right up to Ashley's mouth and gently touched her lips with hers.

The kiss was the softest Ashley had ever received, she was sure. It lingered for a full beat, before Jeanie leant back slightly to see how Ashley had reacted. Ashley kept her face completely impassive, and didn't say anything. Jeanie swallowed once more, and softly kissed her again, closing her eyes and gently nibbling Ashley's lower lip, before kissing her full on the mouth and licking at the join in her lips tentatively, knocking for entry.

Ashley sighed into Jeanie's mouth, and finally opened her lips just a fraction. The tip of Jeanie's tongue slipped inside Ashley's warm, sweet mouth, and Jeanie lightly sucked on the blonde's tender upper lip.

The girl was an addictive kisser, Ashley would give her that. The softness of her movements and lips was driving the blonde wild. She pulled her hips back slightly, before pushing them forward, using the muscles of her legs to direct her movements. The dildo slid slightly out of Jeanie before being pushed back in and Jeanie let out a high gasp into Ashley's lips, breaking their kiss.

Ashley repeated the motion, and Jeanie winced, still experiencing some discomfort. Ashley gave three short, gentle jabs with the dildo, only pulling it out maybe an inch and a half before pushing it back into Jeanie's body. The older woman knew that a bit of light friction would help Jeanie's muscles relax.

Jeanie's breathing was quickening now, and it was obvious that she was excited. She started to kiss Ashley again, with more passion this time. Ashley slid the dildo out of Jeanie's body again, leaving only a fraction in, and this time she slammed her hips home.

Jeanie choked into Ashley's lips, gasping, eyes closed, face reddening.

"Feel full?" Ashley put to her.

"Mm-hm," Jeanie groaned, winding her arms around Ashley's neck and pressing her forehead intimately to the blonde's, eyes closed. She was holding Ashley's body close. "You smell nice, Ashie, you always do," she mentioned now, distracted.

Ashley began rocking her hips in and out of the brunette again, and didn't say anything. Whenever they had sex, Jeanie acted as though she was completely head-over-heels for Ashley. Off-court, it was a different story altogether and the dual-behaviour made Ashley angry.

She wanted to really give it to Jeanie, but their current angle made it hard. Ashley's hand was still beneath Jeanie's thigh, holding the girl's leg aloft as the blonde humped the dildo in and out of her. Jeanie gasped again, and gave a little moan, her fingers sliding behind Ashley's head and into her blonde hair, as the brunette groaned slightly into her ear, breathing becoming more scattered with every passing moment.

Meanwhile, the base of the dildo was rubbing Ashley's clit, every thrust of the blonde's hips sending a jolt of stimulation between her own legs. Ashley couldn't, under the circumstances, remain calm and composed for long. Her own breathing started to deepen. She really wanted to let loose and get herself off ... she was starting to need it.

She pulled out of Jeanie, dropping Jeanie's leg, putting her hands on the girls shoulders and pushing her away from her. She directed Jeanie backwards into the wall behind them, quite hard. Jeanie looked startled and confused. She still stayed where Ashley put her though.

"Ashie?" she asked. "Are you ... are we done?"

"Turn around and bend over the pallets, hun," Ashley ordered her.

Jeanie looked nervous. Her pupils were dilated with pleasure, and she did what Ashley asked. She slowly turned around, bent over, braced herself with her palms and fingers on the wood of the pallet, and licked her lips.

She looked incredible like that, as Ashley moved behind her and nudged her legs apart. The blonde could see Jeanie's pussy lips from behind, pink and inviting, puffy and moist with arousal. The girl had an ass to die for. Ashley stroked it briefly, but decided that now wasn't the time to get better acquainted with Jeanie's sexy rear with her hands. The blonde told the head of the dildo, glistening now with Jeanie's juices, and lined it back up with the girl's slit.

Jeanie's pussy lips were so delicate, it seemed a crime to split them with something so huge -- but Jeanie had asked for it, so Ashley thrust her hips against the brunette's ass, shoving the whole thing inside her.

Jeanie squealed. "Ow!" she exclaimed. "Ashley, couldn't you have gone slower?"

"I'm impatient to start fucking you properly," Ashley replied casually, beginning to draw the dildo out of her warm body again, dragging it out all the way to the tip.

"Urgh!" Jeanie grunted when Ashley slid it back in. Over the brunette's shoulder, Ashley could see that the younger girl had her eyes closed and her lips were forming an 'o' shape. Ashley braced herself, tensing the muscles in her body, and began to thrust the dildo in and out of Jeanie, establishing a steady rhythm. Jeanie winced a few times, and bit her lip at a particularly hard thrust from Ashley, but she spread her legs even further apart, adjusting her foot placement, and went with it.

The base of the dildo was now stirring Ashley's clit into a frenzy every time she slid her hips into Jeanie. Her whole pussy was strumming and purring. She could feel herself lubricate as her lower body began to tingle. The physical stimulation on her private parts felt amazing, and fucking Jeanie out in the alleyway was mind-blowingly erotic. Ashley's breathing sped up and she gave a little groan herself as her hips slapped against Jeanie's.

She hadn't given Jeanie any foreplay, but the younger girl was wet, the dildo making wet noises as it slid deep into Jeanie's creamy centre. Apparently, Jeanie was just as turned on by what they were doing as Ashley was. Ashley increased her speed, and Jeanie gasped and started making little noises in time with her lover's movements.

"Are you close, hun?" Ashley asked her, breathlessly.

"It feels good," Jeanie responded raggedly. Her body had begun to respond, pushing backwards to meet Ashley's hips, sending the large dildo deeper still into her body.

"Answer the question!" Ashley slammed her hips into Jeanie's, hard.

"Urgh!" Jeanie gave a ragged grunt. "N ... I ... I don't ... I can't cum during penetration," she confessed all in a rush, hissing up a breath as Ashley thrust the plastic inside her again.

"What?" Ashley laughed.

"It feels really good though," Jeanie tried to offer a consolation prize.

"We're not stopping until you've cum," Ashley stated, voice authoritive.

"But ... but I just told you I can't!" Jeanie protested, before breaking off into a loud groan as Ashley continued fucking her with the dildo.

"You're just going to have to learn then, aren't you?" Ashley said bluntly, simply.

"I've never done it before," Jeanie gasped and moaned again as Ashley drove her to distraction with her hips.

A few drops of water began to fall from the cloudy grey sky. A slight wind had picked up, signalling the start of rain -- sure enough, within sixty seconds of the first drops falling, the rain started to get heavier.

"We've got ... to go ... inside!" Jeanie choked, voice broken up with Ashley's thrusts.

"You want to focus on relaxing, hun, so that you can cum quicker, because we're not stopping until you have," Ashley made her voice hard, to make sure that Jeanie didn't get any ideas about getting rebellious.

To make things even worse, thunder started rumbling in the distance. The rain was now bucketing down, soaking them both while they fucked. Ashley bent her knees, reached hands around the front of Jeanie's body, held onto the front of her thighs, and began to pull Jeanie's body into the dildo, thrusting hard and harder. The muscles in the blonde's abdomen and legs were beginning to burn, and she was so close to cumming herself now that she was blinking out stars as she tried to hold her own orgasm at bay.

"Tell me how full you feel, baby," she gasped to Jeanie.

"Oh, Ashie, it's so big," Jeanie moaned. "Mm, fuck me ... harder I ... oh yeah, mmm. Yes Ashie ... you're so amazing at that ..."

Ashley set her teeth and made her hips go crazy. Jeanie's body jerked to the beat of Ashley's thrusts and she let out another ragged groan.

"God, I can't ..." her voice cracked.

Despite her words, Ashley knew the brunette was close. She could feel the muscles of Jeanie's legs start to shake and twitch tellingly. Jeanie's body was crying out to cum, it was her mind that threw up the barrier.

Ashley herself, meanwhile was gasping uncontrollably. Her pussy was throbbing and she couldn't last. The speed with which she was fucking Jeanie didn't give the blonde any choice. Her pussy spasmed and endorphins rocked her body, as Ashley grabbed a handful of Jeanie's long wet hair and dragged the girl up to the blonde's stomach, continuing to fuck her, and allowing her tongue to go crazy in the girl's ear as the blonde had an intense orgasm in the rain.

1...456789