Is She, Isn't She? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm!" she moaned right in Jeanie's ear, but she didn't let up the speed of her hips. Jeanie's breathing was rasping out of her, cold rainwater dripping all over the bare skin of her legs and hips as the sky continued to empty all over them.

"Cum on my plastic cock, sweetie, your little body needs it soo bad!" Ashley whispered into her ear, gripping the brunette's hips and humping into her deeply.

"God, it's so huge," groaned Jeanie. "I ... oh, I don't think I can Ash ... I'm closer than I ever have been but I ... ummm, yeah oh YES ... that's ... fuck me Ash, that feels so good ... I ... harder ... harder ... mmm, yeah, just like that ... just like that ..." her breathing increased yet again and Ashley did as she was told, despite the fact that her over-sensitised clit beneath the harness was burning with over-stimulation. Ashley could feel a second orgasm coming, building in her body and beginning to cloud her senses.

Jeanie gave a loud shriek right at that moment and beneath her fingers, Ashley could feel her shaking uncontrollably with the force of her climax -- Ashley had done it. Triumph flooded through her and triggered her own release, as she came again, hard. Jeanie was jerking her hips backwards with short quick gasps of, "oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!"

Ashley bit Jeanie hard on the cusp of her jaw with white, razor-sharp teeth, right on the jaw line beneath the brunette's cheek. Jeanie hissed up the pain but her body gave little luxurious ripples that showed that she enjoyed the extra stimulation.

Ashley closed her eyes for a moment. The rain streamed all over her. Jeanie's head fell back limply over Ashley's shoulder, exposing her long, long neck. Her eyes were closed as well.

"I've so never done that before," she spoke to the rainy sky.

Ashley refused to allow them any yummy relaxing, coming-down time though. She prised Jeanie's body away from her own immediately after the words had left Jeanie's mouth. The rainwater had made them almost glue together, and their skin and clothes where their bodies had touched were burning with their combined heat. Ashley pushed Jeanie away, then began quickly concealing the dildo back into the front of her jeans.

Jeanie lazily pulled a wet piece of hair out of her eyes, licking rainwater from her lips, and slowly turned to face Ashley. By the time she faced the blonde, Ashley was redoing her fly and the top button on her jeans. Jeanie leant down to pick her panties and workpants from a puddle on the ground. Lightning struck the metallic sky around them. Jeanie cocked her head and looked at Ashley uncertainly -- Ashley's body language was as removed as it could be.

The blonde now squeezed the water out of her long blonde ponytail, turned her back on Jeanie and began striding purposefully for the bar door, leaving Jeanie gaping after her.

"What?" Jeanie's voice was panicked, and shocked, as she called after her blonde lover. "Ashley, you can't just ... you can't just leave me after that!"

"Why not?" Ashley turned to fire briefly over her shoulder in the rain. "You left me."

She quickly opened the door and slammed it behind her, feeling euphoric as she stepped back inside the heated bar. She'd just taught Jeanie how it felt now, she was sure. Because of the younger girl's bad behaviour, Ashley had had to employ Chantelle's suggested tactics and play it dirty -- Jeanie would be hurting right now, Ashley was sure of it. The brunette's pride would be shot to pieces, and it served her right.

Ashley's good-girl angle was gone.

And now, she and Jeanie were even, which was all the blonde had wanted. If they proceeded from here, they would do so on an even emotional footing, which should make the game more interesting.

Ashley felt very good as she walked back over to the table containing her friends, unsure as to what would happen with Jeanie, but regardless, feeling ahead of the game and truly in control of the situation for the very first time since it had begun.

1...456789