Is She, Isn't She? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley's face worked. "Jeanie, darling, you ..." she tried to say, but Jeanie cut her off.

"Shhh," she pressed a finger lightly to Ashley's lips. "Let me make love to you, Ashie." She kissed Ashley's cheek lovingly, then the side of her neck, and continued.

Jeanie's kisses were slow and sensual, unhurried. Ashley leant her head backwards to give Jeanie more contact. Jeanie gave Ashley one long lick, from the base of her neck, up her throat to her earlobe, which she suckled briefly, breathing deeply into Ashley's ear. Ashley's body was beginning to melt.

Jeanie leant back, her dark eyes even darker with passion, her full lips still quirked into that little half smile. "Show me your pussy, Ashie," she quipped, quoting Ashley from their first, famous train trip. "I want to see between your legs. Show it to me, please. Let me look at it. And then let me suck on it. "

Ashley's breathing had deepened to a slight pant now. She swallowed as she looked at Jeanie, not believing that they were really going to go through with this, then slowly slipped her thumbs into the elastic of her pyjama pants and panties, and dragged them down over her hips.

Jeanie's eyes fell down Ashley's body, as Ashley let her clothes fall to the floor and stepped out of them.

Ashley's pussy was smooth, completely shaven, pretty lips and sweetly pink on the inside. Jeanie wet her mouth with her tongue as she gazed at it.

"You're really pretty, Ashie," she breathed, not taking her eyes from between Ashley's legs. "Your pussy is soo pretty ..." she sounded reverent. She gently reached out two fingers and touched Ashley for the first time, rubbing her softly between the lips of her pussy. Ashley's breathing got much deeper, much quicker at the contact.

"Are you excited?" Jeanie looked up from her gentle task, and asked her older lover. "Am I exciting you?"

"Yes," Ashley gave a small gasp as Jeanie's small fingers continued to gently pet the lips her pussy, and the pinkness between.

Jeanie stilled her fingers for a moment, set her feet and got even closer to Ashley. She pressed their faces together, and their tongues met in a hungry kiss. Jeanie sucked on Ashley's lower lip, then pulled away and sank to her knees in front of Ashley.

Ashley was still leaning against the closed front door, bare from the waist down. Jeanie settled herself onto her haunches before the blonde's hips, and Ashley reached down and scraped a piece of dark hair out of Jeanie's face for her, tucking it behind her ear.

"Jeanie," she said.

Jeanie looked up at her, with a small smile on her face, eyes cloudy and dark, mesmerising Ashley's green ones.

"I love you too," Ashley told the younger girl, trying to keep her voice steady. "I love you very, very much."

Jeanie smiled sweetly at her, before lowering her eyes again and leaning forwards. Her tongue came out, and she tentatively poked it between the lips of Ashley's pussy. She wriggled it slowly there for a couple of seconds, then licked it back into her mouth, swallowing her first taste of another woman. She paused, face thoughtful, as though deciding whether she liked it.

She leant back in again and repeated the motion, tongue lingering for longer between Ashley's legs this time, trying to locate a bigger dose of the taste. Ashley spread her legs a little more and allowed Jeanie to eat her pussy on her own terms, and get used to it ...

Jeanie slid her tongue back into her own mouth again, and swallowed. Again there was the brief pause as Jeanie thought about it, experienced it. Then another smile curved up Jeanie's pretty face. She closed her eyes and brought her mouth right up close to Ashley's slit, tongue coming out, slipping between Ashley's pussy lips, and gently starting to French it.

Ashley just about fell over. Jeanie's movements were so soft and careful because she was nervous – it was delicate, erotic and mind-blowingly intense. Jeanie's palms rested on Ashley's thighs and the brunette's tongue glided softly in and out of Ashley's pussy with rhythm, subtle wet sounds filling the hallway of Ashley's apartment.

"Oh my god!" Ashley got out brokenly.

Jeanie looked up at her with her big dark eyes. "Am I doing it right?" she asked naively, tongue disappearing back into her own mouth for a moment so she could absorb Ashley's taste deep into her throat.

"Yes!" groaned Ashley, her hand cupping the back of Jeanie's head and drawing her luscious mouth back to the blonde's waiting pussy. "Mm, you're doing so well, sweetheart. You're such a good girl. I love you so much. Please don't stop, keeping doing it just like that ..."

Jeanie smiled again, eyes dropping back to Ashley's sex. "You taste good, Ash. Really good ..." her tongue came out again and she lapped at Ashley's slit, starting at the bottom and drawing, slowly, to the top, before repeating the motion again twice.

Then her tongue dipped lower, sliding wetly into Ashley's body, slipping deep into her pussy and curling the tip inside her, before drawing it back out and drinking the accumulated cream. Ashley groaned again, loudly.

"Christ, Jeanie!" she rasped. "Ohhh ... oh Jeanie, ohhh ... mmm ..."

Jeanie's tongue slithered into Ashley's snatch, licking as deep as she could. The brunette's eyes were closed, her tongue as far out of her mouth as she could get it, as she penetrated Ashley with it, and made the warm wet muscle ripple luxuriously. A warm kind of pins-and-needles feeling began swimming up each of Ashley's legs.

Jeanie withdrew, then plunged her tongue into Ashley's pussy again, swirling it, and Ashley's breathing spiked.

"My god you're so deep!" she gasped, feeling totally open and vulnerable under Jeanie's mouth – and loving it.

Jeanie liquidly removed her tongue, then ran the softest of strokes over Ashley's clit. The blonde's body began shaking with need. Jeanie replicated the movement unhurriedly, gently and delicately rubbing the end of her tongue over the nub of Ashley's clit, and the blonde's eyes fluttered with ecstasy. Jeanie was licking her slit slowly, lingeringly.

"Your tongue's so soft ... lick my clit baby, that's it, uh, mmm, that's it ..." Ashley whispered down to the younger girl. "Ohhh Jeanie ... my darling ... oh ... oh yes! Yes, darling, urgh! Urgh! Ah, oh, ohhh god, Jeanie ... Jeanie ... Jeanie ... Jeanie ..." she was finding it difficult to breathe, as her body locked up in its desperation to cum, muscles tensing, pussy on fire.

Jeanie kept her attentions on Ashley's clit, fluttering her tongue against it, lapping at it softly. It was her softness that got to Ashley. So hesitant, so loving, so gentle, there wasn't the pressure or strength in Jeanie's tongue to allow Ashley to cum quickly. Instead, the light strokes merely built her up, forced her higher and higher until she was dizzy with crazed lust, the dam trembling along with every nerve in her body, refusing to break.

"Ohh fuck, Jeanie, Jeanie, Jeanie, Jeanie, Jeanie ...!" Ashley began moaning her lover's name, tossing her head about in passion, blonde hair whipping everywhere.

Jeanie sensed Ashley was close. She increased the speed of her tongue, licking Ashley's clit quickly with the wet tip of her tongue, continuing to lap it like a delicate French cat. Ashley's head spun and blood pounded in her ears – and she crashed. Her body shuddered in pleasure and she let out a high shriek. The spasms just seemed to go on and on ... and on ... and on ... and on – then she could breathe again.

She gasped and pulled her hips quickly away from Jeanie's mouth, for fear that the sensitivity of her pussy right then would kill her. She bent down, strong fingers closing on each of Jeanie's forearms. She hauled the younger woman to her feet, spun her around, and slammed her against the front door of the apartment. Their lips met and Ashley devoured the brunette's sweet lips and tongue in a heady, passionate, violent kiss.

Jeanie was more than capable of matching it. Ashley breathed sharply through her nose as her tongue went wild with Jeanie's. Jeanie finally repositioned her chin so she could press kisses along Ashley's cheek, to her neck and then down the blonde's sexy throat, trying to calm and relax her blonde lover so that she could enjoy the aftermath of the orgasm Jeanie had just given her.

"Shhh Ashie, I want to do this with you all day," she whispered into Ashley's ear. "Was that okay?" she queried timidly.

"Oh Jeanie!" Ashley breathed, tilting her head into Jeanie's, her green eyes closed in ecstasy. "It was more than okay! You're a natural! You're so good, it felt wonderful. I came so hard ..."

"Are you just saying that?" Jeanie asked in a little voice.

"Jeanie?" Ashley opened her dusky green eyes and locked them on Jeanie's. "Of course I'm not just saying that. I would never lie to you, about anything."

"Mm!" Jeanie smiled at her, and raised a hand to her cheek. She pulled Ashley towards her for a kiss, a slower one, tongues slipping gently together. Then Jeanie pulled her lips away, a spark in her dark eyes. "I want to do that again!" she announced, jumping around Ashley, taking her hands and dragging her down the hallway. "I want to have a glass of water, keep my saliva levels up," she shot Ashley a sly look, "and then I want to do it again!"

"Maybe I want to do you now?" Ashley put to her, as Jeanie bounded into the kitchen like a child at Christmas, opening cupboards everywhere as she searched for the one containing Ashley's glassware. The brunette seemed elated.

"Why are you so happy?" Ashley leant tiredly against the island bar and laughed.

"Because you said you loved me too," Jeanie put the glass on the bench, turned, and prowled back over to Ashley. She threw her arms around the blonde's shoulders and locked her into another kiss, tongue curling in her mouth. "And I loved giving you head," she broke away to add, voice sultry. "And I was so afraid I'd lost you last night, but I didn't, and you're here." She smiled widely into Ashley's lips, eyes closing in bliss at the blonde's nearness.

"I was so afraid I'd lost you last week," Ashley retorted, pressing several more soft kisses into Jeanie's mouth. "What happened to make you change your mind about us, Jeanie?"

"Nothing particularly. I thought it through – I just needed time to realise a few home-truths – I just needed time, which was the one thing you weren't giving me," Jeanie fixed Ashley with a wily look.

"Are you saying we'd be standing here together now, if I hadn't pushed you just a little bit?" Ashley asked, hurt.

"I'm teasing you," Jeanie had her arms around Ashley's shoulders, and was staring moonily into the blonde's green eyes. "I'm glad you pushed me. I needed it. You were right to push me – if you hadn't, I would have been too cowardly. And I would have successfully blinded myself to my true feelings – then ended up wondering why I was so miserable in five years' time. But you sensed that, I think, the danger of that happening to me, and you pushed me out of my comfort zone, and that's a healthy thing!"

"I don't know if I'd put it quite like that," Ashley pressed her nose against Jeanie's and smiled, "but I didn't want to lose you, I'll tell you that much. Did I mention I love you, quite a lot, Jeanie?"

"Quite is a stupid word!" Jeanie pouted. "I'm head over heels for you!" she declared next, forcefully. "And I think you feel exactly the same way!" she finished, arrogantly, kissing Ashley backwards into the fridge before she could reply.

"Mmm," Ashley murmured laughingly through the kiss, the white fridge door cold against the backs of her bare legs. Jeanie's hands went to the bottom of Ashley's pyjama shirt and she began to try to tear it off.

"Now young lady, this will put me at a distinct disadvantage," Ashley broke their kiss to say breathlessly. "You haven't even removed one stitch of clothing yet ..."

"Whatever, we'll do it later," Jeanie replied distractedly, drawing Ashley's top off over the blonde's head, and tossing it to the kitchen floor. She pushed Ashley into the cold fridge again, and the older woman's skin immediately broke out into goosebumps as her back hit the chilled steel.

"Cold, Ash?" Jeanie ran her fingers down each of Ashley's arms and over the tiny bumps there.

"Cold and aroused. Who can tell the difference these days?" Ashley didn't really know what she was saying. She was lost in Jeanie's touch, in Jeanie's nearness, in Jeanie's beauty.

"Oh Ashie!" Jeanie crooned, fixing her lover with a naughty look. "I'll make it so you can definitely tell the difference." She ducked her head to Ashley's bare chest, and her tongue came out as she licked, coating a nipple in a layer of warm saliva, warming it in the cold room.

Ashley moaned quietly as Jeanie continued to spread saliva all over the straining nipple with her tongue, then began to suckle the breast in earnest, teeth nibbling on Ashley's soft mound, nipping the skin all around the top of the teat.

"Mm Jeanie!" Ashley groaned aloud. "You're driving me wild!"

Jeanie had cupped Ashley's breast in her hand and was fondling it gently, while she sucked on the other one.

"I love licking your tits," she said sexily up at Ashley now, lapping at the pink nipple, before dragging her tongue down the valley between Ashley's breasts, then falling to her haunches where she continued to slowly trace a saliva trail all the way down Ashley's stomach, swirling briefly in her bellybutton, then reaching the top of her sex.

Ashley raked her fingernails through Jeanie's lustrous tumbles of dark hard, as Jeanie gently bit her on the skin of her stomach, sending pulses of sensation all over the blonde's long smooth body.

"I thought you were going to get a drink?" she asked her young lover, as Jeanie's lips kissed downwards, soothing the bite mark she'd just left and descending.

"I just need a quick taste first," she murmured from between Ashley's thighs. "Just a very, very quick taste ... you don't mind do you, sweet Ashie?" her tongue snaked out and slipped between the lips of Ashley's slit, pushing in deep and stroking.

Ashley gasped, head falling backwards. "Jeaniiiiie!" she groaned.

Jeanie removed her tongue and gracefully got to her feet, smiling at Ashley. "You're beautiful, Ashie," she told her, turning and retrieving her empty glass from the bench, and filling it at the sink.

"There's ... there's chilled water behind me in the fridge somewhere ..." Ashley managed to steady her panting breaths and play good hostess.

"It's probably not so chilled now," Jeanie giggled, swallowing her water down. She reached back into Ashley's glass cabinet and removed a wine glass. "Do you have any wine, Ashie?"

Ashley turned, still nude, opened the fridge and took out a half-empty bottle. "Will this do?" she asked Jeanie, showing her the bottle.

"Is that one your favourite?" Jeanie asked back.

"I like it very much, yes," Ashley shrugged, mouth beginning to curve upwards.

Jeanie took it from her, filled the glass, then offered it to Ashley.

"It's a bit early in the day to start drinking, isn't it baby?" Ashley laughed.

"Today's a special day," Jeanie returned enthusiastically, taking a sip of wine herself, then moving forward to lock Ashley into a long kiss with her cool, wine-tasting tongue. "Come on!" she took Ashley's hand and took her into the lounge room, where she pushed the blonde down onto the couch, and handed her the glass of wine again.

"What are you doing, darling?" Ashley asked, amused, but then it began very apparent what Jeanie was doing, as she crouched to her knees on the floor in front of Ashley and gently slid the blonde's naked legs apart.

"I'm doing what you did to me," she answered, voice turning husky again as her eyes flickered from Ashley's face, to Ashley's exposed pussy and back. "I've been desperate to do this to you since you went down on me for the first time on the couch at my place, I've been dreaming of it Ash ..." she leant in, tongue just barely touching Ashley's sex as she licked the outer-lips of it lightly, breathing hotly all over it. "I love you Ashie," she seemed to feel the need to say again. "I love you so much and I want to make you feel good ..."

Ashley melted comfortably back onto the couch with her legs spread – it was a big, puffy, cream-coloured one, very comfy, and it cradled her body while Jeanie cradled her hips and gave her head.

"Ohh yes Jeanie, lick me with your soft little tongue I ... I love you too, oh so much and that feels so good, so perfect ...!" Ashley began groaning as Jeanie nuzzled her face deep into the blonde's pussy, tongue beginning to wriggle and lap between Ashley's pink lower lips again, licking her out of her mind.

Jeanie's tongue slid deep, exploring – it was still all new to her. The tongue was so warm and wet, and soft, as it took its time stroking Ashley's tight inner-walls, travelling around the blonde's nice-tasting, pink pussy unhurriedly.

"Here," Jeanie pulled away from the juncture of Ashley's thighs for a moment, having grabbed the black remote control that had been sitting on the cream couch beside them. "Turn the TV on."

"I can't concentrate on the television right now, Jeanie!" Ashley gasped back, as though the idea of it was absurd. "I've almost spilt my wine about ten times as it is!"

"Watch some TV, Ashie," Jeanie whispered up to her, reaching over her shoulder and flicking it on for her, to a midday news channel. "This is how I want us to spend our evenings together. You, on the couch, with your wine, relaxing, with me giving you head."

"Jeanie ..." Ashley's chest got tight as Jeanie's sparkling brown eyes looked worshipfully up at her from the ground. The brunette now lazily ran her tongue along Ashley's sexy, silky inner-thigh.

"You're so precious, Ashie, I just want to spoil you," Jeanie murmured lovingly, tongue touching Ashley's slit now. "You'll make me so happy if you just relax and watch some television."

"Oh Jeanie ..." cool calm blonde Ashley's voice wasn't quite stable. "I'll be getting you back for all this, young lady, you can be assured ... ohhh! Mmmm ..."

Jeanie had gently started licking her slit again. Ashley's swallowed hard. She felt like a queen – which, of course, had been Jeanie's loving intention. The blonde shakily took a sip of her chilled wine – she didn't even try to concentrate on the television. A nondescript newsreader was going on about the world-weather in front of her and she didn't care. As far as she was concerned, the temperature was exceedingly hot and getting hotter ... and hotter ... and hotter ... and hotter ...

She groaned and allowed her head to fall back on the couch, body beginning to tingle as Jeanie nibbled on her clit, paying it feather-light attention and making Ashley insane with teasing.

"Fucking hell, Jeanie!" the blonde choked out. "You're driving me crazy ... uhhh ...!"

Jeanie gently kissed Ashley's pussy, massaging it with her lips, subtly nudging it with her small nose. Ashley realised she was gripping the wine glass so hard that she was likely to snap the stem. She forced herself to take another sip, bringing her head down and tipping some of the gold liquid into her mouth – which she almost directly spat out all over Jeanie as the brunette chose that exact moment to ram her tongue all the way into Ashley's pussy and pulse it inside her.

"Oh my god!" the shock in Ashley's voice at what Jeanie was doing made the younger girl smile between her legs. Her intoxicating dark eyes floating up Ashley's body and connected with the blonde's burning green ones.

"I want soo much to please you, Ashie," she murmured in a dreamy voice, right between the lips of Ashley's sex.

"You are pleasing me, Jeanie, shit! Uh, oh, uh ... mmm ... just having you in my life pleases me baby, more than you could ever know," Ashley almost sobbed with deranged sensitivity now as Jeanie went back to delicately licking her clit. "Letting me kiss you and hold you ... makes me happy beyond ... ohh Jeanie ... I love you darling ... baby ... I love you I ... uh! Uhhh ohhh ummm mmm ...!"

1...345678