Is She, Isn't She? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I belong to you now, Ashie," Jeanie broke away again to whisper sweetly to her blonde girlfriend. "I'm just yours, no one else's, alright?"

"Okay," Ashley panted distractedly, almost confusedly even.

"Now, watch the TV," Jeanie's eyes sparkled with mischief as she lowered her head back to her task, and began pressing gentle kisses into Ashley's secret centre.

Ashley could feel herself lubricating up a storm and Jeanie was lapping it all up yummily. The brunette's tongue swam slowly, lingeringly over Ashley's clit, causing the older woman's stomach muscles to clench with intense pleasure.

It just seemed to go on and on. Jeanie would lavish attention on Ashley's clit, sending extreme jolts of pleasure flying to every end of the blonde's body, but would reposition her mouth before Ashley could cum, thus drawing out the session indefinitely. Ashley was moaning and groaning and begging and shaking, her body on an extreme high.

None of her other lovers had ever spent this long giving her oral – that was because all her other lovers had been, she realised, experienced bi or gay girls, who knew what they were doing, and for them it had been business as usual.

For Jeanie, however, it was her first time, it was special, and she was desperate to make Ashley happy. Because she loved her. Because she didn't want to disappoint her (like that could ever happen anyway). Because she wanted to prove to Ashley that if she was going to be in a relationship with her, she was going to be in it all the way, despite her history of heterosexuality; she was going to be in this relationship a hundred percent, with all the enthusiasm she could muster.

Jeanie's tongue was liquid hotness as it sank again between the lips of Ashley's pussy. Ashley's head was spinning, and it certainly wasn't from the glass of wine she'd now (desperately) finished. Her body was thrilling and thrumming with intense sexual pleasure, her heart rate slamming, her pulse racing, sweat all over her body as she writhed beneath Jeanie's soft mouth.

Jeanie's tongue now had apparently gotten tired however, so she was sliding it in and out of Ashley's body, tongue fucking her, using her neck muscles and keeping her tongue pointed and still. Ashley had one hand resting on the back of Jeanie's head, cradling the girl's dark crown lovingly while the younger woman continued to give her oral. Just the thought of what they were doing made Ashley's breath catch in her throat – Jeanie's head was softly bobbing in Ashley's lap on the couch, up and down, up and down, stimulating the tight inner-walls of Ashley's pussy.

Ashley couldn't have spread her legs any further apart if she'd tried – she had opened herself completely and utterly to Jeanie on the couch. She was starting to scream – Jeanie withdrew her tongue, locked her lips around Ashley's clit, began to gently suck and Ashley came like a train.

Her climax exploded from her centre, stars blinded her green eyes and her body shook uncontrollably as spasm after spasm rocked every single one of her systems, until the invisible pinnacle reached its zenith and she came plummeting back down, crashing, burning in erotic flames and thrilling, tingling everywhere, gasping in breaths violently, satiated beyond any sort of sexual satisfaction she'd ever experienced before.

Jeanie licked her through it, licked her clean, licked her lips, and rose breathlessly herself, face slightly flushed, hair strewn everywhere across her forehead, triumphant and elated – she knew she'd just made Ashley cum.

Ashley lay crashed out on the couch, so much pleasure swimming through her body that she felt as though she was drunk. Endorphins were hammering her system and she blinked, hazily, drunkenly at Jeanie, as Jeanie sat beside her on the couch.

"I don't have words," Ashley whispered, eyes drinking Jeanie in, "for how amazing I feel, for how ... wonderful ... how great you were at that ... how much I love you ..."

Jeanie smiled at her.

"I love you with all of my heart, Jeanie, and you will never disappoint me ever, no matter what you do," Ashley pulled the younger girl to her naked chest, clasping her, holding her tightly in her arms and stroking her dark hair. "That was just the most amazing sex I've ever had. I'm not kidding. I've never cum that hard before in my life. My legs are numb. My fingers are numb. My stomach is numb, I swear it darling ..."

Jeanie kissed her check and neck and settled there for the moment, curled up to Ashley's side, in Ashley's arms like a cat.

"I love you Ashie," she murmured. "Once I'd decided to let all of the other stuff go, all my worries about my parents, my friends, and all that crap – it was so easy. This feels ... so right. I've never been attracted to another woman before, and I don't think I ever will be again – you're the only woman I'll ever love, Ashie."

"You too, hun," Ashley was still blinking stars out of her eyes. "God, I'm soo satisfied!" as though she couldn't believe the magnitude of her satisfaction.

"Good," smiled Jeanie. "What's the time? One o'clock, it's only early afternoon!"

It may have been early afternoon, but Ashley worked it out in her head and Jeanie had been giving the blonde head for over two hours. Her head swam at the luxurious treatment. She was spent, exhausted and relaxed, her whole body in a state of extreme ecstasy.

"Can you take off your clothes and can we get into bed?" she questioned Jeanie sleepily. "Neither of us got much sleep last night and I just feel ... so extraordinarily relaxed ... I just want to cuddle naked with you, honey."

"Sounds like a good way to spend the day!" Jeanie agreed, giggling, pulling out of Ashley's arms and standing up. She seized Ashley's hands and pulled the older woman to her feet. The two lovers walked down the hallway holding hands, back into Ashley's bedroom. Ashley fell into bed, and lazily watched Jeanie from the pillows, as Jeanie tore her shirt off over her head, stepped out of her pyjama bottoms, unclipped her bra, drew her panties from her legs, and straightened up, nude.

"God you're soo sexy," Ashley murmured, green eyes covering every inch of the tall, naked brunette, from her long, long legs, to her sexy toned stomach, big beautiful breasts, delicate collarbone and slim shoulders – Jeanie was a knockout. "I'm going to make love with you for hours when we wake up, baby, and I can't wait to do it."

Jeanie crawled into bed and slipped under the white covers with Ashley, and cuddled eagerly up to her. Ashley locked her arms around the brunette and rested her chin in her nice-smelling hair.

"I never want to let you go, Jeanie, I just love you so much," she whispered down to the girl, which was an enormous deal for the blonde, because she was never usually so verbally demonstrative.

"Ashie, I love you so much too, it makes me so happy to hear you say that," Jeanie whispered back.

Ashley's breathing got deep, and she was gently tracing patterns over Jeanie's smooth, slim back with her fingertips. Deep sleep consumed her within seconds.

***

Ashley stirred and blinked her eyes open slowly. She could feel soft skin pressed against hers – she didn't think it had all been a dream...

Jeanie was still cuddled up in her arms, eyes closed peacefully. She must have only been dozing, however, because the moment she felt Ashley stirring, her electric dark eyes flew open.

"Hi there!" she smiled at Ashley and kissed her softly on the lips. "How are you after your nap?"

"I feel amazing," Ashley replied, stroking fingernails down Jeanie's back. "I feel amazing because you're here, and because of what you did to me."

Jeanie smiled again, then her eyes dropped down as she concentrated on the bed beneath them for a moment, unable to meet Ashley's green eyes for a second. "Ashie?" she said. "I um ... I rang my parents while you were asleep – I snuck out onto your balcony and gave them a call."

"What kind of call?" Ashley wanted to know, heart beginning to slam a little harder with fear – if Jeanie's parents had talked the brunette our of the decision she had made to be with Ashley ...

"I told them that I'd met someone," Jeanie stalled. "I told them that it was a girl."

Ashley couldn't believe she'd even done that. She hadn't expected Jeanie to give the news to her parents so quickly, if at all. Her green eyes must have reflected her shock – Jeanie peeked up into them and gave a quick, terse grin.

"Wow, hun, that's a big step," Ashley said, holding the girl in her arms. "How did they take it?"

"Mum thought I was being ridiculous, then she was just sort of like "oh". I told her I was dead serious and that I expected her to take me seriously, that it had just sort of happened and that I wanted to introduce you to them."

"That must have been a lot for your mother to take in!" Ashley responded, more surprised than ever at how frank Jeanie had reportedly been.

"Not really," Jeanie shrugged. "It would have been exactly the same scenario if it had been a boy – only one of the details is different."

"I'm sure she sees it that way too," Ashley said into Jeanie's lips, dryly.

"Is tomorrow too soon?" impulsive Jeanie asked eagerly.

"No, not at all," Ashley responded calmly. "I can make it after work. Did you also tell the Moroni ... I mean, your flatmates?" she restrained herself again.

Jeanie fixed her with an amused look as though she knew what Ashley had been about to say, before answering, "no."

"Are you more worried about their reactions?" Ashley queried.

"Nope," shrugged Jeanie. "I mean, I've thought about it. A lot. They'll just think it's outrageous, they'll ask me "what the fuck?", Gerty will probably even think it's hot, they'll blame the dangerous gay bar for converting me – and then they'll just joke about it. They'll call me a dyke and tell me not to perve on them in the house, things like that."

"Well, maybe you won't be spending as much time in your house, so the perving thing won't be an issue," Ashley pulled her closer and kissed her gently. "Now that you've got a new girlfriend, you might want to spend ... a lot ... of time with her."

"Definitely," Jeanie giggled and softly sucked on the tongue that Ashley put in her mouth. "What about your friends?" she broke away from the blonde to ask.

"I'm going to tell them immediately, of course," Ashley snuggled contentedly into her. "They don't dislike you, you know ..." she added anxiously.

"It's alright, I know that," Jeanie shrugged relaxedly. "They adore you, and were protective of you, and didn't like it when I was mucking you around. They're good friends. I respect them for taking good care of you. They also helped me see what a wonderful woman I ... had an opportunity with. You inspire such love in others, Ashie, and it made me see ... how lucky I was. How lucky I am."

"I'm the lucky one, darling," Ashley softly kissed the tip of Jeanie's nose. Then she sighed. "I'm kind of hungry – how about you?"

"Absolutely," Jeanie nodded with a little groan. "It's practically dinnertime and we haven't eaten anything all day! Well, correction, you haven't!" she giggled.

"We'll be rectifying that shortly, in more ways than one!" Ashley informed her sexily. "What do you feel like for dinner baby? Do you want to get something delivered so we can stay and have it in bed? Pizza, Chinese ...? Whatever you feel like."

"Chinese sounds good," Jeanie decided.

"Good choice darling, that's just what I was secretly hoping you'd say," Ashley sluggishly rolled over, opened a drawer in her bedside table and removed the Chinese takeaway menu from the stack she kept there. "So, what do you feel like eating baby?" she asked Jeanie, as they poured over it together in bed.

They eventually decided, and Ashley put the call in. She hung up the phone.

"I bet I can make you cum before the delivery guy gets here," she grinned naughtily at the brunette.

Jeanie laughed. "Nuh-uh," she kissed Ashley. "I've already had my night of being spoilt – the first night we were together, remember? Now it's your turn!"

"But Jeanie, I need to put my lips on you," Ashley countered, refusing to take no for an answer. "We can both do it at the same time, you know," she suggested darkly. "Sixty-nine?"

"Okay," Jeanie looked a little nervous. "I've only done that once before ... it wasn't that good ..."

"You're with me this time though darling, and I can assure you, it'll be hot," Ashley threw the covers off both of them. "Do you want to get on top of me?"

"I'll do whatever you say, Ashie," Jeanie returned, still nervous and genuinely eager to please.

"Hop up," Ashley smiled encouragingly at her.

Jeanie scooted into the appropriate position and nervously swung her hips over Ashley's shoulders. Ashley parted her own legs, before using her hands and fingers to pry Jeanie's cheeks apart. The blonde dived in straight away, completely comfortable in her position.

Jeanie's pussy was lubricated and ready for sex – it had probably been for hours. Ashley began licking her quickly, adoring Jeanie's taste and wanting to get as much of it into her mouth as she possibly could.

Jeanie was not expecting Ashley to begin so fast, and a high gasp of shock sounded at the other end of Ashley's body. It was followed by a warm, smooth feeling in the blonde's pussy, as Jeanie abruptly lowered her head and got to work, lapping at Ashley's slit from above.

Ashley cradled Jeanie's hips, and the blonde reached down with her tongue, concentrating on Jeanie's sweet little clit. She knew the younger girl would probably be desperate and wired to cum quickly – after all, Jeanie hadn't cum once yet and the sexual tension in the girl's body must have been built up into a mountain.

Sure enough, after only a couple of minutes of Ashley's strong tongue nudging Jeanie's clit again, and again, (and again), Jeanie groaned between Ashley's legs and came. Her slender thighs twitched to the tune of Jeanie's high, uncontrolled pants, and the older woman grinned, and licked at the salty sheen of sweat that had coated Jeanie's shivering skin.

Jeanie gasped again and lowered her head to pay homage to Ashley's sex, as the blonde began licking again straight away. Jeanie flinched at the sensitivity, and tried to raise her hips to draw her pussy away from Ashley's mouth, but Ashley locked her arms around Jeanie's hips and kept her right where she wanted her. Jeanie gave a muffled moan, tongue plunging deep into Ashley's slit and rippling against the hot tight walls there, flicking deep inside Ashley's channel.

Ashley began moving her hips in time with the movements of Jeanie's tongue, as she kissed and teased Jeanie's outer pussy lips, then licked the younger girl's sensitive clit again, repeatedly, coating it in saliva and rubbing it, stimulating it. Jeanie began shaking again, and her tongue faltered in Ashley's sex as she began to get close once more.

Ashley expertly brought her off within the next sixty seconds, and Jeanie raised her head and shrieked Ashley's name, then dived back to Ashley's pussy with renewed determination, gently biting the outer lips and lapping her very wet tongue against Ashley's clit, rolling against it with controlled, specific movements. Her aim was accurate – she was determined to make Ashley cum while they were sixty-nining.

Ashley leant her head back in ecstasy for a moment, endorphins beginning to flow through her again as Jeanie brought her closer. Ashley let go, went with it, concentrated solely on Jeanie's sweet mouth working between her legs, driving her higher, then higher, and higher again ...

She came luxuriously against Jeanie's mouth, pleasure rippling through her in waves, and Jeanie rolled off her, about-faced so they were lying the same way and fell backwards on the pillows, breathing hard, face flushed. They lay side-by-side, and Jeanie closed her eyes and tilted her head against Ashley's shoulder.

"That was fun," Ashley leant over and gently cupped Jeanie's smooth, bare breast, so that the blonde could play with it while she talked to her. "Did you like doing that, baby?"

"Mmm, yes!" Jeanie groaned. "You're amazing Ashie, so, so amazing, that was hot ...!"

"It takes one to know one," Ashley quoted Jeanie.

Jeanie's dark eyes opened and she smiled at Ashley. Ashley brought their lips close together and kissed Jeanie intimately. The two of them gently Frenched on the pillows, tongues sliding together slowly, sensuously, both of them relaxing together and enjoying the afterglow. The knock on the door interrupted them.

"I'll get it!" Jeanie was up like a shot, her long, lithe, naked form leaping out of bed. She grabbed Ashley's borrowed pyjama pants and quickly stepped into them, before jamming the shirt over her head too.

Ashley had sat up as well, and was reaching for her handbag. "I'll get it, darling!" she insisted.

"No you won't! I'm quicker than you!" Jeanie taunted, voice mischievous, shooting out to the kitchen, where she'd left her handbag.

Ashley laughed at Jeanie's playfulness with a furrowed brow. She wanted to pay for dinner, Jeanie was only a uni student after all with a part-time job, whereas Ashley was a senior staff-member of a big city bank and was, consequently, on very good money. She padded over to her chest of drawers to get some clothes on, as she heard Jeanie run back down the hallway to the tune of a second knock from the delivery guy – Ashley needed to get dressed. She couldn't exactly meet random members of the public at the door naked, and the pyjamas she'd previously worn were, of course, still in the kitchen where Jeanie had stripped them off her.

She pulled out a long white shirt that went halfway down her thighs, just as she heard Jeanie fling open the door with a , "Hey ..."

"What the fuck ...?!"

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Jeanie's voice rose in a panic. There were the sounds of a brief scuffle at the door, where Jeanie apparently tried to slam it closed and the person on the outside wouldn't let her and forcefully held it open.

"I'm going to get you for what you did to me, you little upstart bitch!" that was Tasha's voice.

Alarm beat in Ashley's chest, and she dragged the shirt over her head with all the speed she could muster, as Jeanie bolted back down the hall, shouting for the blonde, afraid, "Ashie!! Ashie!"

"Come here!" Tasha was apparently going after her.

Ashley darted out into the hallway, just in time for Jeanie to come skidding up to her. The brunette jumped around Ashley's body and hid behind her, holding her in front of her, one arm wrapping around Ashley's waist, the other across her chest, apparently relying on her older lover to deal with it. Jeanie's body was now pressed flush to the back of Ashley's. Over her shoulder, Ashley could feel Jeanie bury her nose and lower face into Ashley's shoulder for comfort, absorbing her smell.

"Ashie!" she moaned complainingly. "Make her go away!"

Tasha stood in the hallway, snarling, stiches in her chin and some sort of sticky balm all over it too. It was a horrible gash – at a guess, Ashley would have hazarded ten stitches?

"Tash! Stop it!" Ashley barked now, standing between her and Jeanie, when Tasha would have made to dart around Ashley herself and hit the bejesus out of Jeanie.

The situation was perilous. Tasha had bragged to Ashley about beating people up before, and she'd used to work as a bouncer in her college days. She was very aggressive, and Jeanie was on her hit list for hitting her. One of the other residents must have let Tasha in at the same time they themselves were entering their own building – Ashley certainly hadn't buzzed her up. Tasha had sprung upon them unawares – what a nightmare.

1...345678