Is She, Isn't She? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley didn't bring the parent-lie up anymore. Jeanie had shot her waspish looks the few times she'd tried to.

"You don't understand and my relationship with my parents is my business. I'll handle it the way I see fit."

That was it, and Jeanie expected Ashley to wear it. Ashley wasn't happy.

Now, Jeanie was all drowsy on Ashley's shoulder.

Ashley sighed. "Come on Jeanie. Shower then dinner?"

Jeanie merely moaned in response and cuddled Ashley closer.

"Do you want to have a nap on the dining room table, do you?" Ashley asked pointedly.

Jeanie lethargically picked up her head. "No."

Ashley looked down at her and smiled. She couldn't help it. The brunette was just so adorable. "I love you, you know," she said tenderly.

"I love you too, Ashie," Jeanie returned, letting Ashley go and sliding off the table. "I'll jump in the shower."

Ashley considered getting in with her – they hadn't had a shower together yet, surprisingly. However, she had to think about dinner.

"Pizza tonight hon?" she asked the departing Jeanie.

"Yeah sure, whatever!" Jeanie called from down the hallway.

Pizza was actually Ashley's favourite; her guilty pleasure. She tried not to have it often and she had the body to show for it. However, she intended on having an extended session of cardio with Jeanie afterwards to burn off the carbs so she felt that tonight, she could justify it.

Maybe she'd wear her strap-on and fuck Jeanie that way. Jeanie would need that every now and again just so Ashley could remind her who was boss. Maybe she'd tie her up – that would drive the girl crazy. They hadn't tried that yet either.Hmm...

Ashley finished the last of her beer, then organised dinner. A few hours of sex would remind Jeanie just what, and who, was important. Ashley would make the brunette cum so hard that she wouldn't want to go out with her friends for weeks.

The pizza was sitting on the table ready to go by the time Jeanie emerged from the shower. Ashley looked up from finishing her crossword, and frowned.

Jeanie's hair was done, fresh make-up on, in silk black short-shorts and heels and a daring white top. She was standing there, all legs and flashy good-looks, head down while she busily thumbed through her mobile phone.

Anger rose in Ashley's throat as she realised what Jeanie's outfit meant. "Going somewhere, hun?"

Jeanie flipped her phone closed and strode over to the table. "Yeah sorry, I forgot it's my friend Sam's birthday party tonight at Key Bar. My friends just texted me to remind me. What pizza did you get?"

Ashley wrestled with her temper. "I thought you were supposed to be spending the night with me."

Jeanie was absorbed in the pizza. She picked a piece of mushroom from the topping and popped it into her mouth. "I thought I could but I didn't realise I had this on."

Ashley snapped. "I'm not surprised you didn't realise. You're out almost every night. I couldn't keep track of a social calendar like that either."

"What? Are you angry?" Jeanie continued to pick topping off the pizza – pineapple this time. "I won't be going out much next week. We can hang out then."

Ashley glared at her. "Next week you have assignments due."

"You have a good memory." Jeanie smiled cutely at her. The stony look on Ashley's face apparently finally made the brunette realise that her blonde lover was not impressed. "What, Ashie? We hung out this afternoon."

"We had sex for twenty minutes!"

Jeanie shrugged cheerfully. "And we had a quick beer."

Ashley was desperately trying not to become incensed. "Are you serious? Jeanie, that's not proper time."

"Ash, what do you want me to say?" Jeanie turned back to the pizza box. "I clicked 'yes' on the event page."

"Oh well, excuse me." Ashley's voice was incredibly icy. "I didn't realise you clicked 'yes' on the Facebook event page. That's almost as serious as signing the Treaty of Versailles."

Jeanie rolled her eyes. "Ashie, my friends expect me to be there. I was so pissed off at work that I forgot about it – I should have texted you. Anyway, I really want to go. I've had an annoying day, I wanna blow off some steam with my mates."

Ashley's stomach sank. She'd just given the girl hot oral sex on the table, but it appeared that it had meant nothing to Jeanie. That, or she had already forgotten about it because her attention was being sucked up by her good-for-nothing friends.

As angry as Ashley was, she was starting to hurt too. Why was Jeanie being so thoughtless? "When arewegoing to spend quality time, Jeanie?" she demanded. "Next week you'll be too busy with your assignments to hang out with me."

"Well, probably yeah." Jeanie stared back. "I'm not prioritising you over uni, Ash."

"I'm not asking you to!" Ashley hissed. "But your stupid friends?"

"They're not stupid." The fire started to come back to Jeanie's eyes. "I don't see what your problem is. I hang out with you all the time. I'm always staying over here."

Ashley snarled "You sleep here, Jeanie, and you're too exhausted from work or hammered from partying to even open your mouth half the time. It's not good enough."

Jeanie cocked her head, dark eyes arrogant. "Too bad."

"Too bad?" Ashley's eyes narrowed dangerously at Jeanie's impudence. "Are you taking me seriously? You'd better be."

"Oh what, is that a threat?" Jeanie scoffed. "I don't know what you want me to do. I have uni, work, and I'm like totally popular so I have a lot of friends. I'm not apologising for having a life. If you want a girlfriend who stays in all the time, date a grandma."

Ashley saw red but her self-control kicked in and made her stern instead of scream. "I'm not complaining about you having a life, Jeanie. What I have a problem with is you making plans with me and then changing them at the last minute."

"That's not what I'm doing here," Jeanie retorted. "Sam's birthday was organised a month ago, before I made plans to spend the night with you."

Ashley frustratedly threw her newspaper to one side. "That's not the point. You're always doing this."

Jeanie merely sniffed in her direction. "No I'm not."

Ashley's rage increased. "You're not listening to me."

Jeanie rolled her eyes. "Fine. I'm so sorry I've got friends and that I have a life and that you want me all to yourself."

Ashley's green eyes blazed. "That's not even ... you're just so far off the mark it isn't funny."

Jeanie turned back to the pizza. "Sure I am."

"That does it." Ashley straightened on her cream-coloured couch. "Come here."

"I've got to go," Jeanie said carelessly.

"Jeanie. Come the fuck herenow."

Jeanie grinned and walked over to Ashley. She looked down at her. "Are you really angry?"

"Down here." Ashley took a handful of Jeanie's white shirt and pulled the brunette down onto the couch with her.

(INSERT HOT SPANKING SCENE HERE)

;)

***

Two weeks later, they were broken up and no longer talking.

It would be long time before they came back into each other's lives again.

***

Author's note: Don't hate me. I'll write a sequel. xx

12