Is She, Isn't She?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bulk, however, was still in the middle of the floor where she'd left them, the bulk of the group which obviously included Ashley, who smiled at her as she rejoined them. Jeanie smiled back. They all began to dance. Ashley was feeling pretty good, pretty tipsy. She threw her arms up in the air and danced around like she didn't have a care in the world. Hey, it was the last year of her twenties! She was going to party like it counted!

Tansy and Claire were between Ashley and Jeanie, but they looked at each other and moved to the other side of Jeanie, effectively pushing Jeanie over next to Ashley. Then, slowly, they began orchestrating the other dancers in their party group to leave the couple alone. Jeanie, Ashley was sure, didn't notice what was going on, but Ashley certainly did. Not that she minded. She was feeling just about good enough to pull a move on Jeanie. The time was right.

Tansy whispered into Fleur's ear and Fleur nodded, winked at Ashley, and dragged the other two bank girls up to the bar. Tansy and Claire danced away. There was no sign of Chantelle or Bella or any of the others ... now it was just Ashley and Jeanie.

Jeanie was totally lost in the music, throwing and tossing her hair back, skin covered in a glistening sheen of sweat, shoulders rocking. She put her head down for a moment, opened her eyes to process her surroundings again -- and that's when she realised she and Ashley were alone.

Dark eyes computed the information, then locked onto Ashley. Ashley raised her eyebrows at her and shrugged to show that she didn't know where the others had gone. Jeanie smiled and shrugged back to show she didn't care, but she swallowed and licked her lips slightly nervously.

The two women danced together, only a little distance between them while they grooved, and after a few minutes, Ashley locked eyes onto Jeanie's face and didn't look away. Jeanie eventually noticed, and tried to smile it off and keep dancing, but Ashley wasn't having any. This was going to be it. She cocked her head, and beckoned Jeanie closer with her finger.

Jeanie, thinking Ashley had something she wanted to tell her over the loud music, leant towards her. Ashley cupped her hand around her mouth and brought her lips right up close to Jeanie's ear.

"I want to kiss you," she repeated the words of her previous request.

Jeanie's response was automatic. She immediately grabbed Ashley and pulled her into her arms for a hug.

"Oh Ashie," she breathed groaningly into her ear.

Incredulity and exasperation sounded off like bombs behind Ashley's eardrums, her chin on the bare flesh of Jeanie's shoulder. Jeanie was behaving exactly the same way she had last time and Ashley was disappointed, disbelieving, and mad -- at herself as much as at Jeanie. She really had started to believe that Jeanie was attracted to her too -- had been overconfident, she supposed, had believed almost one-hundred-percent that the whole thing was in the bag, but now she felt like a fool. It had been over a decade since she'd been made to feel like that, and she didn't like it, she was angry about it.

She let Jeanie hold her for maybe fifteen seconds, then pulled away from her. She pursed her lips together in irritation, shook her head and backed off, away from her. Jeanie had a worried, anxious look on her face as she looked after her, a question dying on her lips. Ashley's eyes dropped to the ground. She shrugged, raised her eyebrows acceptingly, then turned her back on Jeanie and walked away.

God, now she didn't know how she was going to get through the rest of the night. It was going to be writhingly awkward. So much for a fun party. This was not the way she wanted to spend the last birthday of her twenties. She had wanted to spend it making it with some gorgeous babe, and instead she was on the reject list? Not cool. Her temper rose. The best thing, she decided, still furiously, was to get very drunk and hopefully forget about the whole thing -- maybe even pull a random fuck. That would make her feel good again.

For the time being, however, she climbed through the bars and onto the stage -- helped by Fleur and Bella, who were both already up there, who pulled her up with them. She started to dance again, using the opportunity to scout for Tansy, Claire or Meredith. She needed to tell them what had just happened -- they would be able to take care of the awkwardness of the situation, she was sure, or at least help with it. But she couldn't see them anywhere.

It was warm on the dance floor, and everyone was sweating. Next thing Ashley knew, hot fingers tapped her on the shoulder from behind. She turned -- Jeanie stood there on the stage with her, arms lowered, gazing at her with those intoxicating dark eyes.

Ashley didn't particularly want to see her. She gritted her teeth together and shrugged questioningly at her again, willing the beautiful girl elsewhere. Jeanie chewed on her lip for a moment, then leant right in close to her so Ashley would hear her.

"I didn't ... I didn't want to do it down there in front of everyone," she told Ashley. "You ... I'm nervous. I ... I think you're really pretty ... I think you're really hot ... I mean, I don't usually ... well, I mean, I don't ever ... I mean, I haven't ever ... considered ... I just ... I don't know what to say but ... if you still want to kiss me ... I'll give you a birthday kiss, if you want me to. Just not down there. I just ... I should have told you this straight away, but I got scared. I didn't want you to walk away from me."

Victory. Ashley took a second to absorb this fact. She blinked, then leant away from Jeanie and looked piercingly at her. Jeanie's cheeks were heated, but she still stared determinedly back, obviously making herself do this. Ashley's quick eyes darted around them and took in their location, position. They were on the stage, behind the bars. It was darker back there. They were close to the back corner.

Ashley turned her body to face Jeanie's fully, and reached up with her arms. She was still glaring with intensity into Jeanie's face and Jeanie's eyes darkened, her full red lips opened, and her gaze settled on Ashley's own pink mouth as though suddenly hypnotised. Ashley raised both hands to Jeanie's cheeks and cupped her face, stroking her cheekbones with her thumbs as she caught and held her eye contact once more. She leant in slowly. Knowing that Jeanie was nervous, she wanted to make her even more so, in the few seconds she had left before she kissed the girl for the first time. She knew it would heighten the younger woman's anticipation.

Sure enough, when she slid her nose alongside Jeanie's and could feel and hear the girl breathing against the skin of her face, Jeanie was taking shorter breathes and it sounded as though her pulse was racing. Ashley opened her mouth slightly and slowly pressed her lips to Jeanie's. She gently, coaxingly moved them against the brunette's soft lips. Jeanie opened her mouth under the attention and Ashley's sweet pink tongue slipped in, massaging the other girl's tongue with hers.

Jeanie tasted like sweet alcohol, like the tequila shots they'd had earlier. Ashley kissed her harder, one hand staying on her cheek, the other sliding around Jeanie's waist and pulling the brunette's lush hips into her own. The kiss deepened. Jeanie was breathing hard through her nose, and her mouth and tongue were responding eagerly to Ashley's. Her eyes were closed, and her tongue curled against the blonde's, readily sharing saliva with her.

It was a hot kiss, and Ashley grunted into Jeanie's mouth, fiery arousal starting in her body, as her tongue thrust against Jeanie's. She drove Jeanie backwards, guiding her gently, before she pushed her against the back wall of the stage, in the corner. By this stage, her lips and tongue were going crazy with Jeanie's as the tempo rapidly turned wild.

Ashley adjusted her body and pushed a thigh between Jeanie's legs, caressing Jeanie's face with the long, elegant fingers of her hand while she kissed her, her other hand reaching down and cupping a breast, squeezing it gently. Jeanie gasped straight into Ashley's mouth at the unexpected contact, body lurching forwards. Ashley didn't remove her hand, massaging the breast some. It was big, delicious and soft. God, it would be soo easy to pull down the strapless dress Jeanie wore and expose those beautiful orbs to Ashley's hungry eyes -- but then that would mean exposing them to the rest of the club as well, and Ashley certainly wasn't willing to subscribe to that. She was possessive. She was the only one who wanted to look at them. Tonight anyway, Jeanie belonged to her. Jeanie was her birthday present. And it now looked like she'd officially won her little "friendly competition" with Chantelle.

Ashley's thigh between Jeanie's legs began to nudge against her pussy underneath the dress, slowly stimulating her. Jeanie gasped again when she realised what was happening -- Ashley almost had to giggle. She assumed that Jeanie knew so little about sex with women that she'd probably just assumed that the only reason Ashley had slid her thigh there in the first place was to maintain balance while they made out. Wrong. Ashley planned on getting Jeanie nice and wet.

Jeanie reached up and fingers locked around Ashley's wrist on her breast, and tried to pull her hand off. Ashley broke their kiss.

"People will look," Jeanie got out, voice raspy, mouth glistening with Ashley's saliva.

"No they won't baby, we're in the corner," Ashley reassured her, kissing the side of Jeanie's mouth sensually, then sliding her lips down the cusp of her jaw, and into the hollow of her neck. She nudged Jeanie's head up with her nose so that she could have better access to one of the most graceful throats she had ever had the privilege of laying her lips to, and gently nipped at it, before soothing the love-bite with her wet tongue.

"Mmmm!" Jeanie groaned, her hands around Ashley's wrist at her breast stilling, and Ashley squeezed the tit luxuriously while simultaneously rubbing her thigh and knee between Jeanie's legs, and dragging her tongue all over her neck.

The music of the club struck all around them, vibrating the wall they were leaning against like a heartbeat. Jeanie put her head down and Ashley captured her mouth again, and the two made out hungrily, tongues moving together.

Through her haze of passion, Ashley knew an extreme moment of frustration that they were in a club. If she'd had Jeanie at home right now, she was confident that she had gotten the sexy young brunette aroused to the state where she'd let Ashley give her head. Obviously, they could only go so far where they were now.

"Jesus, you're so hot," she whispered into Jeanie's ear, before sliding her tongue back into her mouth and licking along hers.

"So are you, Ashie," Jeanie murmured into her lips.

"Want to get out of here?" Ashley rasped.

"But we can't, it's so early, it's barely ten thirty and you're the birthday girl!" Jeanie protested.

"I don't care, I want to get out of here with you," Ashley fixed Jeanie with commanding green eyes and the younger girl swallowed.

"Okay," she mouthed in response all at once, looking as though she was biting major bullet.

Ashley let her get up from the wall. She slid her body from Jeanie's, grabbed her hand and pulled the brunette after her, down the steps, off the stage and for the front door.

"You're not going to even say goodbye to anyone?" Jeanie ran with her, laughingly.

"Noo," Ashley replied swiftly, tossing her long blonde ponytail. "I don't have room in my head to think about anything or anyone else right now other than you, you do realise that?"

"Ha ha, okay!" Jeanie giggled as they reached the front doors, dancing in front of Ashley with their fingers still entwined and locking her into a kiss of her own accord, which really excited Ashley.

"Come on ladies, in or out, you're blockin' up the doorway!" the surly bouncer loomed up behind them, causing Jeanie to jump and take her lips from away Ashley's.

Ashley laced her fingers through Jeanie's again protectively and pulled her for the door, yelling over her shoulder at the bouncer, "Definitely out!"

Still holding hands, they walked the couple of minutes to the train station. They sat side-by-side on a seat and waited -- their train was due to come in eight minutes. The station was deserted. It was early on a Saturday night. Everyone was where they were meant to be already.

Ashley turned to face Jeanie. "I want to make love to you," she told her bluntly.

Jeanie's face was flushed from the alcohol, the dancing, Ashley's kisses, Ashley's hand on her breast, Ashley's thigh massaging her pussy, embarrassment at being told off by the bouncer, the walk to the train station, and now, the hue of her cheeks deepened further still as another reason was added to the list.

"Ashie, I ... you're probably used to a lot more sophisticated company in this department -- suffice it to say that, hypothetically, if I went through this with you, it would be a major departure from my usual MO."

"Did you really use all those big words just to tell me that you've never slept with a woman before?" Ashley laughed affectionately at her. "Jesus Jeanie, you are so cute!"

Jeanie chewed on her lower lip. "I won't know what I'm doing!" she exclaimed.

"I don't need you to know what you're doing," Ashley crooned gently to her. "I know what I'm doing, and that's enough. I'll show you what to do. I think you'll like it."

"I don't want you to think I'm some kind of idiot!" Jeanie complained. "I mean, I know my way around a guy but ..."

"I'm sure you do," Ashley teased pleasantly.

"Ashie!" Jeanie screwed her face up. She looked up at her, vulnerability crouched in her dark eyes. "I don't want to disappoint you," she confessed, voice a whisper.

"Jeanie, you couldn't disappoint me if you tried," Ashley frowned at her, and reached out and brushed a strand of Jeanie's dark hair behind her ear, just as their train arrived and spoilt the moment.

They both stood up and boarded the carriage. It too, was completely deserted. They climbed the stairs and sat facing opposite each other in a blue four-seater. Ashley captured Jeanie's gaze with her sparkling green eyes immediately. The muscles in Jeanie's neck worked as she looked back, and couldn't look away. Ashley's eyes burned into the young brunette's with lust. She couldn't believe this gorgeous girl was going to come home with her and let her make love to her. Ashley had been with some real babes before, some real knockout foxes even, but Jeanie ... Jeanie was something else.

God, she didn't think she could even wait til they got to her place. Her hungry eyes dropped from Jeanie's eyes to the tops of her breasts visible at the neck of her dress, and then down lower.

"Do you have any idea how hot you are?" she asked the brunette huskily.

"Only when you look at me like that," Jeanie returned timidly.

"Your body is just ... I need to see more," Ashley got out hungrily. "Show me, Jeanie." With her eyes in such a position, it was obvious what Ashley wanted Jeanie to show her.

"Ash!" Jeanie exclaimed, actually laughing. "We're on a public train."

Ashley licked her lips and her eyes settled on Jeanie's lap. "The carriage is empty. We're alone," she reminded the brunette. "Pull your dress up and let me see between your legs ..."

"Ashie, no!" Jeanie gasped again, sounding scandalised.

"Come on baby, lift your dress up over your thighs. Just a little bit," Ashley didn't raise her green eyes to look at Jeanie. She kept them fixed right on the spot she wanted Jeanie to show her.

"Ashie, no!" Jeanie sounded as though she couldn't believe it.

"Do it, Jeanie. Let me look between your legs. I won't touch you until we get home, I just want to look at you. There are no security cameras in here, no people, we're completely alone, no one will see you but me. Now show me. Come on."

"I ..." Jeanie spluttered.

Ashley's green eyes still didn't move from Jeanie's thighs. She heard Jeanie swallow hard in the silence, over the rattling of the train. There was one beat, two. Then, gradually, Jeanie's fingers reached for the bottom of her dress, and she slowly pulled it up some.

"That's it," Ashley coaxed.

Jeanie paused, obviously stressing. Ashley ran her pink tongue over her lips again in anticipation.

"A little more," she urged softly. "A little more ... that's it, good girl," she praised her, and saw Jeanie shiver with lust, dress now bunched almost all the way up her thighs. "Now," Ashley continued, green eyes still locked on Jeanie's upper legs. "Spread your legs for me, baby."

Jeanie swallowed again, and very hesitantly move her knees a couple of inches apart.

"Good girl, spread them a bit more. And again, just a little bit ... that's it. That's it. Good girl!" Ashley could now see up Jeanie's dress, to the crotch of her black panties. "Part them a little more for me, baby, open them for me. Just a little more. I can see your panties, but I want you to show me your pussy. Spread those sexy long legs nice and wide, baby, that's it ... mmm, good girl," she crooned appreciatively, as Jeanie obeyed her every word, almost mindlessly now, as though hypnotised by Ashley's voice, legs parted and dress still up in tense fists in her lap.

Ashley could hear Jeanie's ragged breathing now, over the rattle of the train. She wanted to look into Jeanie's eyes, but she didn't want to break the spell, so she kept her eyes locked on Jeanie's covered sex and didn't move them.

"Raise your dress a little more," she commanded the brunette softly.

Jeanie swallowed and did so. By this time, it sat on her hips and Ashley could see all the way up her dress to the juncture of her thighs.

"Mmm," Ashley murmured approvingly. "Now, pull your underwear to one side and show me your pussy, baby, come on."

Jeanie hesitated at this last step, but her breathing was definitely shot. Ashley knew she would do it -- she'd come this far. And the blonde couldn't wait to get a nice long look at her pussy.

"Come on, baby," she prompted, voice persuading. "Show me. Let me look at you, let me. Keep your legs spread. That's it," as Jeanie's fingers slowly reached down, "that's it ... oh yes, baby, you are such a good girl ..." Ashley exulted, as Jeanie seized the elastic at the crotch of her panties and pulled them to one side, exposing her sex to the blonde's hungry gaze.

It was small, and bare except for a tightly trimmed, soft patch of dark curls at the top. Her delicate pink lips were parted, and Ashley could see that she was wet inside them. The white lights of the train carriage caused the moisture between her legs to glisten.

Ashley looked at Jeanie's perfect slit for a long moment. She thought dimly that she'd never seen anything as erotic, as Jeanie with her legs spread on the train seat, with her panties pulled to one side showing Ashley the most intimate, secret part of her body.

"Oh baby, you're beautiful," the blonde breathed now. "You've got such a pretty pussy. You look so goddamn sexy, spread out for me like that. I love looking at you."

Jeanie's breathing was even more ragged now, as Ashley wove a spell with her words.

"You're wet," she informed the younger girl, she was sure unnecessarily. "You're horny, hun, aren't you? I think I should finger you. I think I should finger you until you cum, you've been such a good girl, you deserve it." She kept staring ravenously between Jeanie's legs.

Jeanie swallowed, but the train stopped and footsteps rang out through the carriage as another passenger got on and climbed the stairs, and Jeanie's eyes widened. Her fingers released the elastic of her panties, which snapped back into place; she dropped her dress and slammed her thighs closed, just as a tired man in a grey suit climbed the stairs and sat at the other end of the carriage.

1...345678