Is She, Isn't She?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley suckled her gently through her orgasm, her soft tongue and lips making wet sounds as they sluggishly looked after Jeanie's creamy centre.

Jeanie's body stilled and she gasped at the ceiling, in shock. Her eyes were as big as saucers, and she looked completely spaced out. Ashley smirked into her pussy, looking up at her. By the looks of things, Jeanie had never needed anything so much in her entire life. She began licking the younger girl between her legs again. Jeanie immediately stiffened and made to pull away due to extreme sensitivity, but Ashley gripped both of her wrists with her own hands and held the girl in place.

She slowly tongued the girl now, the urgency gone. Jeanie groaned and groaned, loudly, gaspingly -- she was a vocal one. Eventually, she stopped flinching with sensitivity and instead started shaking with need.

Ashley moved her lips to the brunette's clit, and she rubbed her wet tongue on the healthily swollen little nub. Jeanie shrieked again, gasping to the point where she sounded asthmatic. Ashley sucked it into her mouth and exerted pressure. Jeanie's hips began shuddering and bucking uncontrollably against the blonde's mouth, and if Ashley's strong arms hadn't been pinning her to the couch she would have launched and jerked right off it.

After two minutes of this exquisite pleasure, she squealed and cried out. Her body tensed and locked, and she rocked blindly against Ashley's lips as she came again, flooding Ashley's mouth with her slick girl juice. Ashley licked it all up luxuriously, licking the girl through her orgasm, loving the taste of her and wanting more.

Jeanie's body had stilled on the couch, and she raised her head deadly to look down at Ashley.

"Ashie," she breathed. "You ... I've ... I've never ... I just can't even tell you ..."

"Shh baby," Ashley hushed her. "You're soo yummy, I haven't had enough yet."

"Ashie, I can't ..." Jeanie told her weakly, as Ashley gently started kissing her slit again, lightly to keep her pleasured.

"I said shhh," Ashley whispered in a coaxing voice. "Shh, sweetie, you're going to let me, and you're going to feel even better than you do now, just keep relaxing, keep your legs apart ..." she nibbled on the edges of Jeanie's pussy. The only sounds in the room now were Jeanie's jagged breaths and the gentle, wet sounds of Ashley giving Jeanie head.

Jeanie was covered in sweat, and her cheeks were flushed darkly. Her throat muscles moved involuntarily several times. Ashley looked straight up her body, and Jeanie seemed hypnotised by Ashley's green eyes. She was looking straight into them while the blonde ate her out. Ashley quirked a brown wickedly at her young lover. Jeanie merely panted in return.

This time, Ashley let go of one of Jeanie's wrists, using just the one hand to hold the girl where she wanted her on the couch. She brought her spare hand round to Jeanie's front, and stroked two fingers along the brunette's slit, whilst leaving her tongue fluttering maddeningly against Jeanie's clit. She lined them up against Jeanie's tight opening, and pushed them slowly inside, crooking her fingers at the end and stroking the walls of Jeanie's cunt, plunging them slowly in and out of Jeanie's warm wetness, filling her.

Jeanie let out a long, dark moan at this latest onslaught of sensation against her pussy. Ashley increased the speed of her tongue against Jeanie's clit, while at the same time increasing the pace of her fingers, getting rougher and rougher with her hand -- Jeanie groaned for it to be harder and Ashley complied, slamming her fingers in and out of the brunette until it made her head spin.

"Harder Ash, oh yes ... yes ... do me harder ... please, ohhh, ah, yess that's it, ahh yes, slam your fingers into me Ash, slam them deep into my pussy ... mmmmm, yes that feels so good, yes that feels so good, ah, mmm, YES!!" Jeanie came again, hollering brokenly, incoherently at the ceiling, and screaming Ashley's name at the end.

Her body slumped downwards now, utterly drained, eyes slamming closed like jail doors.

Ashley used her tongue to gently clean around her pussy. Jeanie flinched big-time at the contact, even though Ashley was only using feather-light strokes to clean her up. The brunette had a very responsive pussy, one of the most responsive the older woman had ever come across, she decided. If Jeanie hadn't been so physically exhausted, and it hadn't been so late in the night, Ashley, from experience, reckoned the girl could be capable of having more than ten orgasms in one (extended) session of sex -- if Ashley caught her freshly rested in the morning, for example... But for the time-being at any rate, Jeanie was so done it wasn't funny. She'd slumped sideways on the couch and lay there unmoving, long dark hair scattered everywhere, cheeks healthily red, sweat gleaming on her silky skin. Utterly beautiful.

Ashley sat back onto her haunches, and stood up, stretching the stiff muscles of her legs painfully, and looked down at the younger woman. Her heart seemed to swell for a moment as she looked at her. She bent down over her, and stroked a piece of hair from her hot, sweaty forehead.

"How was that, baby?" she asked her softly.

"I ... don't have words, it was like ... the most intense ... thing I've ever felt ..." Jeanie mumbled drunkenly. "Ashie. Thankyou." She opened her eyes painfully and looked up at the tall blonde.

"For eating you out?" Ashley smiled mischievously.

"For being my first," Jeanie corrected. "For being my first woman ... for giving me this experience ..."

""This experience" isn't over yet, hun, there're a lot of components of girl-sex, and we have barely begun exploring them all yet. There's a lot I have to show you, if you want to emerge from this and say, legitimately, that you've definitely slept with a woman -- done everything with a woman."

"Hmm ... not tonight though, I'm so ... so worn out ... exhausted ... it was sooo good ... I can't move ... I think I'm going to just sleep here for a bit, okay?"

"No no no, Jeanie, it's bed time. Come on!" Ashley reached down and picked up the girl's hands from the couch, and used them to drag her to her feet.

Jeanie groaned in protest.

"Don't complain, sweetie, bed is where you want to sleep," Ashley told her, voice affectionate.

Jeanie tugged her hands free of Ashley's and wrapped them around the blonde's neck instead, pulling her skilful lover's body close to her own. Her forehead dropped forwards, onto Ashley's shoulder, and Jeanie nuzzled her lips and nose into the warm crevice of Ashley's neck.

"Sleep here," she murmured inarticulately.

"Ha ha ha ha!" Ashley laughed softly. "No no, bed Jeanie!"

"Here!" Jeanie protested cutely, screwing her face up and squeezing Ashley's body closer to her own. "Right here, Ashie ..."

"You can have both, baby, bed and Ashie!" Ashley looked lovingly at the dark head against her shoulder, enamoured with her cute behaviour. "You can have a combination of the two. Don't worry. I'll snuggle and cuddle you all night, I'm right here. Bedtime now."

"Okay," Jeanie snivelled, exhaustion and utter satiation making the usually perky girl droop adorably. She allowed Ashley to lead her into her own bedroom, and zip her out of her dress. Ashley dropped her own skirt, undid her halter top and bra, and climbed into bed with Jeanie, just in her panties. True to her word, she took the younger girl into her arms. Jeanie threw an arm around Ashley, curled a leg over Ashley's hips, and cuddled right into her body, covers around them and warming them both. It felt so good with her. Ashley swallowed. It felt so intimate. She felt so close to Jeanie, and not only because the blonde had had her tongue buried inside the most personal part of the younger girl's body ten minutes ago.

"Goodnight, Jeanie," her chest was behaving sporadically in the dark, reacting to the brunette's young body against her own. Was she in love with this girl already?

"Goodnight, beautiful Ashie," Jeanie murmured back, on the very verge of sleep. "You're ... sooo ... beautiful ... the most beautiful girl I've ever met, you know. Goodnight."

Ashley suddenly felt her eyes burn, and her chest lock up with an unexpected flood of emotion, as she cradled Jeanie to her. What had that just been, between her and Jeanie? Had it just been Jeanie experimenting? Or had it been a whole lot more than that? Had it been about Jeanie having feelings for her, Ashley?

The answers to those questions was one birthday present that Ashley wasn't going to get -- but she supposed she couldn't mind that too much. Time would tell, and as for the birthday present she did end up getting ... well, it had been, apparently, too good for words...

1...345678