Is Stacy The One That Got Away?

Story Info
Feelings for friends in a long friendship.
2.3k words
4.12
11.3k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy and I have been friends for over 20 years. She was dating a friend of mine, but we lost touch a few years after meeting each other. I went through a divorce about 12 years ago which allowed us to reconnect when we were both single. We went out on a few dates and had some great sex. We were both really attracted to each other, but for some reason we never took our relationship to the next level. Stacy was incredibly sexy and a great fuck, but I ended up dating other people and eventually married my current wife. Life moved on and we lost touch again.

About 5 years ago, Stacy and I ran into each other at the local Walgreen's. We talked for only a short time as we were both in a hurry to get to wherever we were going. I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she still was after all these years. In fact, I think she is more beautiful now than she was when we were younger. We exchanged phone numbers and went our separate ways. The following day we began texting back and forth to catch up our lives. Our conversations reminded me what a great person Stacy is.

Beyond her gorgeous face, dark brown hair, stunning brown eyes, slender 5 ft 4 inch frame, beautiful natural 34D tits and perfect ass, Stacy is a wonderful person. She is self-sufficient, caring, thoughtful and affectionate. Just an absolute sweetheart. She's the complete package and possesses everything any real man would want, but she still hasn't found the right guy. As she says, "Still single and ready to mingle."

Over the last 5 years, Stacy and I have kept in close touch and discussed everything with each other. She knows about the ups and downs in my marriage and I know everything about her person life. She has helped me through bumps in my marriage and I have helped her through heartbreak in her relationships. Even as inappropriate as it is, we have discussed very personal things with each other such as masturbation, sexual positions and even our own sex lives. We feel completely safe spilling our guts and cast no judgement on each other.

It's a perfect friendship, but I have limited our interactions strictly to texting and the occasional phone call. I don't feel comfortable seeing another woman without my wife approving it. Not even meeting for lunch. Maybe it's because subconsciously, I know how insanely attracted I am to her and even a simple lunch date might bring me to stray. We haven't even talked about reconnecting in that way, but our conversations about sex lead me to believe we would both be available for a "fling" if the opportunity allowed. We both still vividly remember our sex together including one amazing, sweaty, toe curling romp in my bed from 15 years ago. We always seem to bring it up during our sex talks.

Our texting has been mostly limited to words. Occasionally she'll mention that she got her hair styled and I'll ask her to send me a picture. She always obliges, but she probably doesn't realize that I just want to see her beautiful face and that I have a collection of her pictures saved on my phone. I've insinuated that I want her to send naked pictures, but she's a good girl and just ignores me. Until last week.

I was on my lunch break and we were having a casual text conversation. Stacy mentioned that she was on her way to the tanning salon because summer was coming and she wanted to get a base tan. Instinctively I replied, "Send me a picture."

"In your dreams."

"LOL. It was worth a try. Break is over. TTYL."

I silenced my phone and went back to a busy work day. When the day was over, I walked out to my car and finally had time to use my phone. When I opened it up, I saw that Stacy sent me four texts. I figured she was continuing our conversation, but needed to text my wife. Today was our 8 year anniversary and I needed to get her a gift on my way home.

"I'm heading home. Need anything from the store?"

Wife: "No, but I have a surprise 4 u when u get home."

"I love surprises!"

Having no idea what my wife had in store, I started my car and tapped on Stacy's texts. To my complete surprise, there was a close up picture of a hard nipple and areola with green lights shining in the background. My cock twitched in my pants. I hadn't seen Stacy's breasts in ages, but I instantly recognized the nipple and areola combination as belonging to her. I quickly swiped for her next text and saw a picture of her entire breast, beautifully depicted as she lay in the tanning bed! Her full breast was perfectly shaped, hard nipple standing straight up from her perfectly proportioned areola. Blood began running to my lower half and my cock began to swell.

I enthusiastically swiped again. The third picture was an overall shot of her body as she lay in the tanning bed, starting just below her belly button and just above her pussy, pointing up toward her face. I sat there and enjoyed the view of her tight little belly and the underside of her incredible tits. Her nipples pointed straight up and were framed perfectly by the green tanning bed lights above. A thin coat of tanning oil and sweat covering her entire body added to the effect and brought my cock to full staff.

I sat there in disbelief because her pictures had never been this naughty, but I wasn't complaining and was instantly reminded of what a beautiful woman Stacy is. My cock pushed painfully inside my zipper, begging to be released from my pants. I still had one more text to go, but I didn't think I could handle any more pain. If the last picture was of her pussy, I would probably explode right there in my pants!

I sat for a moment and took a deep breath. I put my finger on the screen, closed my eyes and swiped. When I opened my eyes, it wasn't a picture! Dammit! Disappointment turned to excitement when I saw that it was a written text and I couldn't wait to see what she said.

"Nothing? No response?"

I looked at the time stamp on the texts and realized she sent them 3 hours ago. I was so grateful for these pictures and didn't want her to leave her in suspense any longer. I quickly texted back.

"OMG!"

I waited for a couple minutes with no response. I texted back.

"Sorry. Work was busy and I had no time to check my phone. I just got in my car and saw these!"

She still didn't respond. I quickly added the pictures to my Drop Box account and erased all the texts from my phone. I drove to the store to grab a 12-pack of beer and an anniversary card before going home. Just as I got back in my car, my phone vibrated. I closed the door, started my car and checked my phone. It was a text from Stacy!

"Sorry. Tanning beds make me horny."

I replied, "Shit! They make me horny now too!"

"LOL. I took those pictures for u."

"Thank you! U look fucking amazing!"

"U better not show anyone! I never send dirty pictures!"

"I know. I will protect them with my life!"

"I made a video too."

"Holy shit Stacy! I don't think my heart can handle a video too!"

"LOL. I didn't say I was gonna send it to you."

"You're a brat! OK I gotta go. Almost home."

"Sweet dreams : )"

I deleted our texts and began driving home. I was completely distracted by my thoughts of Stacy. Her beautiful body brings blood to my cock, but her entire package brings warmth to my heart. I thought, is she the woman that got away from me? Should I have pursued a relationship with her 15 years ago? Would we still be together all these years later? We will never know, but I was content with what we have now. These pictures brought a new element to our friendship, but I was happy that she trusted me enough to send them.

I drove home with a raging hard on and pre-cum starting to wet the inside of my boxers. When I pulled into my driveway, I had to focus on removing Stacy and her pictures from the forefront of my mind and allow my swollen cock to relax. It really didn't help now that I know she made a video of herself in the tanning bed. After a couple minutes, I regained a flaccid penis and grabbed the greeting card and my beer.

When I walked in the front door, I was instantly met by my beautiful wife who was dressed in nothing but a sheer white tank top and tiny little pink panties. My wife Shari knows exactly what clothing turns me on and had a huge smile on her face. She directed me upstairs with a wag of the finger and I was eager to comply. I handed Shari her anniversary card and put my beer down on the foyer floor. I walked up the stairs to our master bedroom as Shari followed. When I entered the bedroom, there were rose petals strewn about the bed and candles lit on both nightstands.

I immediately ripped my shirt off and turned around to see Shari standing in the doorway with a huge smirk on her face.

She said, "Happy anniversary."

I stood silent for a moment, looking over my wife. A slight camel toe showed through her panties and her big fake tits looked like perfect mounds, stretching her tank top to its maximum. Shari is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, but the sight of her tits instantly snapped my mind to the pictures of Stacy's breasts in my phone.

I felt my cock begin to rise and slowly walked toward Shari. As I approached her, I couldn't keep my eyes off her tits. I wanted to have them in my mouth and quickly pulled her tank top off over her head. I instantly grabbed onto her left tit with both hands and sucked her nipple into my mouth.

She giggled and said, "Wow honey. Not even a kiss first?"

I ignored her rhetorical question and continued sucking and kneading her breast with complete focus. Shari's giggles quickly turned to moans as I worked her tit like a rabid animal. The thoughts of Stacy's tits were driving my desires and I felt the overwhelming need to get my dick between these gorgeous tits. I relinquished my attack on them, undid my belt, unzipped my pants and pushed them to the floor. I picked Shari up around the waist, carried her to the bed and laid her down softly. I grabbed onto the waistband on her panties and ripped them off of her body and onto the floor.

I climbed onto the bed and straddled Shari's torso with my hard cock pointing straight out from my body. I walked my knees toward her tits and placed my cock between them. As I looked down at Shari, she was smiling from ear to ear.

"What has gotten into you?"

I continued to ignore her and brought my hands down to her tits. I pushed Shari's tits together and wrapped my hard shaft like a warm blanket. When I looked down at Shari again, I was startled to see Stacy's face on my wife's body! A small amount of semen instantly squirted from the tip of my cock and I paused for a moment. I was turned on beyond belief but thought I might be going crazy. The pictures of Stacy's breasts still filled my mind and now my thoughts were impossible to correct.

I regained my composure, closed my eyes and slowly began thrusting my cock between her tits. I gradually picked up my pace and opened my eyes. I looked down and saw Stacy trying to suck the tip of my cock into her mouth as it pushed forward toward her face. My pace quickened and my forward thrusts became more deliberate as I tried to help get my circumcised cock between her lips. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes again, titty fucking as hard as I could.

The visions of Stacy and the increased pace quickly overwhelmed me. The feeling of orgasm came quickly and I knew it wouldn't be long until I came. I leaned my head forward and stared directly at Stacy's face, refused to slow down and continuing to pump at a blistering pace.

My balls tightened and I let out a loud groan just as the semen raced up my shaft and exited my cock head with force. My pace slowed down significantly as I watched the first load shoot out quickly and catch her by surprise. The shot splashed vertically from her mouth to her forehead. Stacy quickly opened her mouth trying to catch each volley as they sprayed from my cock. She was mostly unsuccessful as I plastered her face uncontrollably. My orgasm finally subsided and the last amount of semen dribbled from my urethra onto her chin.

I took a deep breath and looked down. My wife was now looking straight up at me with a huge smile and what looked like a gallon of cum on her face.

"Holy shit honey! You've never titty fucked me like that before!"

I just smiled and moved my body between her legs. I leaned down for a kiss and we made out passionately with my semen working its way into both of our mouths, but I didn't care. My cock was still hard as a rock, so I slowly pushed my hips forward and entered Shari's sopping wet pussy. We spent the next 2 hours of our anniversary fucking like rabbits with me thinking of nothing but Stacy the whole time.