Is That Lust I See in Your Eyes?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We climaxed at the same time; I'd been holding off because I love the feel of cum spurting inside my pussy as the same moment I release. He fucked me with the sheer force, sheer sexual frustration he had bottled up. I could feel his cum hitting the walls of my pussy each spurt and he bit down onto my shoulder. He grunted and groaned loudly while I screamed out my own orgasm. We were both completely breathless, our breath coming out in a foggy state due to the extremely low temperature. We were pressed against each other, a sheen of sweat covering our exposed skin, despite the cold.

A shiver ran through us both, bringing us back to realization. I kissed Shane softly as he pulled out of me, finally limp. He got himself around -- stuffing his dick back into his pants and zipping his fly. I could feel our mixed cum trickle down my thigh as I bent to pull my pants back up. It started to pool in my panties as we walked our way quickly back to the apartment, and I knew I'd have to keep it like that before I could shower later tonight. At least I had a yummy reminder, even if it wasn't going to ever happen again.

End.

12