Is that Who I Think it is?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
613 Followers

"Oh God!" she exclaims with fervor.

His tongue delves down her slit then his mouth closes in around her clit once more and he begins sucking on the clit as if it were a dick, bobbing his head up and down. Her hips are thrusting wildly against his face, urging him to push her over the edge of the proverbial cliff. She has never felt a rush of feeling as intense as she is feeling at this moment. It is as if he has tapped into her physical soul and stroked her nerves until she reached sensory overload.

She feels two fingers slide inside her pussy and pound her hard as his lips and tongue expertly massage all of her exposed clitoris. The combination of the two things are enough to shove her violently over the cliff and give her a strong orgasm that lasts for several seconds. She no longer cares that this is her brother pleasing her. For the first time in a long time she is ready for a hard pounding.

As she is coming down from her orgasm, her clit is extra sensitive. She cries out to her brother, "David, please stop." She cannot believe the words that just left her voice. Her cover has been blown. Her brother freezes in place and looks around the moment he hears his name called. Two men and the bouncer are staring at him.

The bouncer walks over to David and says, how does this woman know your name?"

Her brother answers, "I have no idea. I don't even know who she is!" He knows that he must lie to protect both of them.

"Well, your time is up unless you are going to pay another $50 for an additional fifteen minutes." the bouncer tells him.

David, now knowing that the woman is indeed his sister, decides that he will not pay to have her anymore. He will simply wait until she returns home. He takes grabs a couple of condoms from the basket next to the bench and leaves the club. At home, he waits up inpatiently for her to arrive. He is starting to grow very tired and is dissapointed that she has not come back to her parent's house. Thoughts of her being kidnapped or dragged out of the club enter his mind and he wonders if he should go check on her. He cannot believe that she would still be working if she started at 7pm.

Around 1:30 in the morning, she quietly pulls into the driveway and makes her way upstairs as quickly but quietly as she can. She doesn't want to wake her parents, but she is on a mission. All she could think about for the last five and a half hours is repaying her brother. She slowly opens her brother's bedroom door and whispers his name to see if he is awake. After waiting a few seconds and not getting a reply, she walks over to his bed and disrobes. She carefully slides under the bed sheet next to her brother and moves her head down toward his hips.

She giggles when she sees that his right hand is holding the base of his own dick, which is semi-hard. She wraps her hand around his fingers and makes his hand start stroking himself. As she is helping him stroke himself, she places the tip of his head in her mouth and starts sucking on it. It takes a minute or so before her brother starts to wake up.

He pulls his hand away from his dick and says, "What the..."

Melonie cuts his words off before he can finish the sentence and says, "Shhhhhhhh! Lay back and don't say a fucking word or I will scream so loud that mom and dad will come running in."

David is not sure if this is all a dream or real. When her lips slide down over the rest of his dick he knows without a shadow of a doubt that he is fully awake. His hips elevate off the bed as she hums and grabs hold of his balls, gently squeezing them.

"Holy shit!" he exclaims in a loud whisper.

Using her right hand to stroke the length of his hardening dick, she removes her mouth from his member and whispers, "Let's just say I owe you an orgasm or two. After tonight, we will never mention anything that has happened and we will never do this again so sit back and enjoy little brother."

He cannot believe his luck. When she did not come home earlier he thought she would not return. He was so horny and his dick was so hard from pleasing her but not being able to get a release of his own. Finishing himself off was very tempting, but he was hoping that he would get a chance to finish off with her once she came home. Unfortunately, he had fallen asleep but it was his luck that she had the same idea.

Never in his wildest dreams did he ever think that he would be doing anything sexual with his sister. He remembers taking baths with her until he was six years old and seeing that she was missing parts downstairs, but he didn't know what that meant at his age. He does remember her reaching down and playing with his appendages once though. That was the last time they took a bath together. She would have been about nine years old then.

Twelve years later and here he is lying in bed while his sister slowly strokes his dick, driving him crazy after he has had the chance to have intercourse with her and eat her out for thirty minutes without her being able to resist. He knows that if she were not in the box, none of this would ever have happened. The two of them always got along fine and rarely fought, but they never did anything sexually even though the thought crossed his mind as she began developing into a woman.

Melonie slides her mouth slowly over his hot dick once again and starts bobbing her head in a slow, steady pace. Her brother's hips start arching just as her lips are pushing down his manhood. Just as she is about to pull away, his hips fall back to the bed. She goes on like this for a couple of minutes, making sure he is hard as a rock, but not giving him too much pleasure to push him over the edge.

She has always wondered how big he was and what his adult manhood looked like. She had seen his "little winker", as she called it, when he was little but not since that last day when they shared a bath. It wasn't that she couldn't have seen it. There were many times when she would be in the bathroom doing her hair, putting on makeup or brushing her teeth while he was in the shower so the opportunities were always there, but she has no desire to see her brother.

His actions to her in the back room have awakened her sexual desires for him and lit a fire inside her belly that she hasn't felt since she had her first crush back in high school. There was something about her brother and the way he tenderly touched her that drove her crazy.

Listening to his moans and watching his hips move up and down are beginning make her wet all over again. She is sore as hell between her legs after taking a pounding for a total of over three hours, but she knows there is one thing that will sooth her soreness and she will have it soon. Wanting to push him to the brink of an orgasm, she starts fondling his balls with one hand, massaging the base of his dick near his asshole and bobbing her head quickly, but with minimal friction. She knows from experience that just the slightest touch of her lips against a man's dick will drive him crazy to the point that he will do anything for the woman.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" he chants in rhythm each time her lips slide down his slippery pole.

She feel the vein in his dick starting to throb and knows that he is very close to coming. She grabs hold of his balls but stops moving her head and other hand just before he is about to explode. His hips hang suspended in the air.

"What are you doing?" he gasps. She can tell by the tone of his voice that he is obviously displeased by her actions.

"Remember the first time when I was about to have an orgasm and you stopped eating me? Now you know how I felt."

He says, "I didn't know that was you, I swear. Besides, I thought I would use my dick to push you to an orgasm."

She slides her lips very slowly down the full length of his dick while holding his balls tight then just as slowly she slides her lips back up his dick and uses her tongue to circle his opening on the head of his dick.

"Do you want to come right now or would you rather wait a bit and have me ride you?" she asks, knowing that her question is a double edged sword and that no man is able to make such thoughtful decisions when on the brink of an orgasm.

"God, I don't know. Both!"

She repeats her previous action of sliding her lips up and down his head then asks the question again. He says, "Please don't do this to me Mel. Please don't stop!"

She giggles and says, "So you want me to make you orgasm now?"

"Yesssss!" he exclaims immediately, almost talking at a regular speaking tone.

"Shhh" she exclaims, "don't wake mom and dad or you will have to finish by yourself." After a second pause, she says, "So you would rather come now then have your dick deep inside me later?"

"Fuck Mel, don't make me choose. I want both."

Knowing that he was going to get both anyways, but was just having a little fun with him, Melonie quickly starts bobbing her head up and down his throbbing dick, sucking him hard and milking all of his semen from his balls. It doesn't take more than a few bobs of her head before he starts shooting his wad deep in her throat.

She does her best to swallow all of his come and is impressed by the sweet yet salty taste. After he is done coming and his hips have fallen back to the bed, she slides up next to him and cuddles her body up against him. He is gasping for air as she leans in and gives him a deep kiss. Even though he can taste the remnants of his own come on her mouth, he kisses her passionately.

Reaching down ever so slowly, she strokes his shrinking dick, knowing that it will take some manipulation, but his dick will once again rise for her. He reaches over and starts fondling her breasts, finally finding out what they feel like in his hands.

After about ten minutes, Melonie feels his dick slowly starting to grow in length and harden once again. "Welcome back little winky." she says in a playful tone.

"Don't call it that." he says.

She starts stroking him harder and says, "That has always been my name for him, even though he has grown a lot since you were six, I must say."

Once she is satisfied that he is hard enough, she rolls on top of him and says, "Are you ready for some more fun?"

"Yes, I am PRETTY sure I am." he exclaims.

Just as he says pretty, she pushes her pussy down on top of his growing dick. She slowly pushes down, allowing her walls to accomodate him. Once her walls have stretched enough, she places her hands on his chest and starts rocking back and forth. It doesn't take long for his hips to find her rhythm. The two of them make love to each other for several minutes, caught up in the passion of the darkness.

When David is finally getting close to a second orgasm he begins to start moving his hips faster. She stops and tells him that if he changes the pace, then she will stop all together. He groans but goes back to the nice steady pace she has set. When she can tell that he is starting to get close to an orgasm, she leans back and starts playing with her clit. Hers and his soft moans mix in the air as their shadows dance back and forth on the bedroom walls. After more than a half hour, she feels his hips starting to tense up. The throbbing sensations of his dick inside her along with her flicking fingers rubbing violently against her clit are enough to send her into an orgasm.

She can feel her inner walls clenching hard against his throbbing penis. He grunts loudly then locks his hips in the air as he body slams down on top of him, pushing his hips to the bed. His dick begins shooting deep inside of her like a water fountain. The feeling of his hot juices hitting her inner walls is enough to send her into another orgasm. She collapses on top of him. He holds her close as their sweaty bodies meld together into one mass of skin.

storytyme
storytyme
613 Followers
12