Is That You, Sarah? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a nice jersey you're wearing," said Delia after a few moments and she pulled on the hem at the bottom so that it cleared the waistband of the skirt and noticed the bare skin underneath. "Aren't you wearing else anything under that?" she said rather loudly." Good grief, I'd be frozen stiff it that were me!"

"I'm wearing a bra!" exclaimed Paula. "I'm not wearing a blouse or a t-shirt or anything because I'm warm enough. Besides, it's not that cold outside."

"When I was your age," began Delia, "I would have had a vest on, and a petticoat and at least three other thin layers. You youngsters today, you don't know how to dress properly!"

"I do wear a full petticoat sometimes," said Paula trying to defend herself, "But I haven't worn a vest since I was about nine."

Delia tutted then looked across at Kevin.

"Are you wearing a vest, may I ask?" she demanded.

"No," said Kevin, "Just my shirt."

Delia shot him a look of disapproval and Kevin and Paula couldn't help but smile across at each other. They had certainly picked a character. She picked up her glass and took another sip before putting it back on the table again. When she had done so, Paula decided to try her luck again. She started running her hand back along Delia's left leg once more, this time a little quicker. Each time she rubbed forwards, she would move her hand closer to the hem of the dress until after half a dozen or so strokes, her hands were touching the nylon clad knees. She pulled the hem back a few inches and started running her hand over the nylon. Delia didn't seem to notice, she had a sort of contented, glazed expression on her face, so Paula pulled it back a bit more. She pushed her hand across to the other leg and started massaging that also, each time pushing the hem a little higher up.

Delia looked at Paula and smiled. She made a half-hearted attempt at pulling her dress straight, then picked up the glass once more and swallowed the remainder. Before she had replaced it, Paula was once more massaging her legs pulling the dress hem even higher so that now the black scalloped hem of her slip had appeared. Paula whistled under her breath at the sight. The slip was made of black satin and was so soft and sensual to touch. She ran her fingers over the three or four inches that were on show.

"This is gorgeous!" she said to Delia. "I wish I could afford lingerie like this."

"Clive bought it for me on a weekend trip to London for our anniversary," she said. "It's part of a matching set. We bought it at Marks and Spencer in Oxford Street."

"I'd love to see it in its entirety," said Paula. "Do you think I could?"

The contented look on Delia's face had disappeared to be replaced by a look almost of horror. She pulled the hem of her dress down covering the slip up.

"I find it a little disquieting that a young girl like you wants to see me in my underwear," she said. "I really think I ought to be going, otherwise I'll miss my bus. Thank you for the drinks and your hostipality"

She didn't seem aware that she had mispronounced the word hospitality and stood up. Almost immediately, she wobbled unsteadily on her feet and sat straight back down again.

"Oh heavens, what on earth was in that drink?" she said, and started to giggle. "I feel quite woozy all of a sudden."

"It's probably because you're not used to it and you have drunk it rather quickly," said Kevin. "Sit quietly for a few minutes and you'll be fine. Do you feel sick at all?"

"No, nothing like that," said Delia. "Drink never makes me sick, just a bit merry. Oh look," she said picking up her glass, "I've got no drinkies left."

"I think you've had enough Apricot brandy," said Kevin. "Do you want a cup of tea instead?"

"No, I don't think so," said Delia, "Just a glass of water. That Brandy is very sweet."

Kevin disappeared off to the kitchen and returned with a tumbler of water which he handed to Delia. She took a few sips and sat back and closed her eyes. Paula resumed her leg massage on her again and the contented look returned to her face once more. Gradually, she eased the hem of the dress back until the black lace scallops appeared once more, and then she lifted the hem back to fully expose nearly six inches of black satin slip once more. She ran her hands over the front smoothing out a few creases alternating between watching Delia's expression then looked across to Kevin who was sitting in the armchair opposite with a tent pole sticking up under his trousers.

After a few minutes, Paula stood up. Delia opened her eyes and looked up towards her. She didn't notice her dress was still rucked up as Paula gestured her to stand up. Delia was still in a bit of a daze and did as she was told and as she stood so her dress fell neatly back into place. Paula pulled her towards her. At five foot two inches tall, Paula was a similar height to Delia and she was able to put her hands on the older woman's shoulders and kiss her gently on the lips. Delia looked a bit bemused but said nothing. She was still wobbling slightly and the heels on her sandals weren't helping. She put her hands on Paula's waist to steady herself as Paula reached over Delia's right shoulder and started to pull the zip down at the back of her dress, before moving her hand under Delia's arm to complete the manoeuvre.

Removing Delia's dress wasn't easy as she wasn't particularly co-operating although she did seem to be aware of what was happening. Paula started by sliding the left sleeve off her shoulders but the material did not seem to be very pliable and she had to gently bend Delia's arm to free it. She could see two inches of lace around part of the bust and a black adjustable strap connected to the material almost on top of an identical one. She repeated the exercise with the other sleeve which was not much easier. Now she could see all the lace surrounding the bust area and both straps which sat alongside those of her bra. She slowly managed to ease the dress down over Delia's waist carefully letting it rest in folds round her ankles. She wondered whether Delia would be able to step out of it and decided to gather up the material as best she could and managed to lift over her head. She carefully folded it and laid it over the dining chair with her coat. Delia looked at her as she did this and began to chide her.

"You're a naughty girl, you are," she said and looked across towards Kevin. "He can see my peccitoat; I mean pectocoat...my undiewear!" Her words were still slurring.

Paula too could see her slip in all its glory. It was shorter than she had imaged and sat about four inches above her knee. As well as the lace bust, there was two inches of lace around the hem and it looked soft and smooth, though slightly creased. Delia smoothed her hands across the front and both Paula and Kevin noted the outline of at least two suspenders embossed through the material. Paula rubbed her hands over the soft, satin material, squeezing her breasts through the material and massaging them gently. This time, instead of fending them off, Delia gave a slow, soft moan. Her eyes were half closed and she now had both hands resting on Paula's shoulders to steady herself. She brought her hands down over Paula's jumper and tried to do the same to her.

The two women stood facing each other for a minute or so fondling each other's breasts until Delia gave a sigh of contentment. She brought her hands down to the hem of Paula's jumper and pulled it up over her bra which once again fully encased her breasts. She started massaging once more, but the weight of the jumper caused it to keep slipping down despite her continued attempts to keep it up. Eventually, she gave up in exasperation and pulled the jumper up over Paula's head. Of course the easiest action would have been to free Paula's arms from the garment first, then lift it over her blond curls, but Delia was trying to do things too quickly and ending up pulling the jumper almost inside out so that Paula was nearly bent double with her arms still in the sleeves and the collar still round her neck. This had caused her to have a fit of giggles while Delia was cursing under her breath and it took the intervention of Kevin to assist with the extrication of his girlfriend from her sweater and for calm to be restored. Paula eventually emerged from the entanglement, red faced and breathless.

"Are you all right, sweetie?" said Delia. "You look a little out of breath!"

"Fine," said Paula running her hands through her hair which had been ruffled in all the excitement.

"Come here my darling," she cooed. "Let Auntie Delia take care of you!"

She pulled Paula close to her and gave her a big hug, then stepped back so that she was at arm's length admiring Paula's large tits, neatly encased in their white bra.

"My word!" she exclaimed, "You are a big girl, aren't you?"

Paula beamed with pride and looked down at them. She cupped them in her hands, still in their support.

"I always have had big boobs, though not as big as some of my friends," she said proudly. "They went from nothing to 30C when I was thirteen and by the time I was fifteen they were a 32D. Now they're a size 34D. They seemed to grow so quickly it was as if someone was blowing them up with a bicycle pump!"

Delia pulled her hands down away and held her close once more. She reached over Paula's shoulders and unclasped her bra cupping her huge tits as the straps slipped down her arms. She pulled the garment away and thrust her own tits against Paula's. Delia held her close as she rubbed against her; her hands were on her shoulder blades holding her tightly. Paula's nipples were already semi erect and the sensation of the satin material brushing against them made them harder still. Paula moaned softly and looked into Delia's eyes. The older woman smiled back at her and let her hands wander down to Paula's waist. A large brown press stud was all that secured Paula's skirt and Delia soon popped it. The skirt fell lifelessly to the floor and splayed out round her ankles. A semi-transparent white half-slip appeared and Paula's white briefs could just be seen through it. This was also soon dispatched and it landed on top of the skirt. Delia held her waist while she stepped out of them and stooped to lift them onto the sofa.

While all this had been going on, Kevin had been sitting quietly in the armchair watching all the action. His cock was already straining against his trousers and underpants. Paula had her back to him and Delia was otherwise engaged in her activities that neither of them noticed him unfasten his trousers and slip his hand inside and under his pants. He was stroking his cock gently and longed for the moment that he could put it to good use. It was already quite tense and he had to be careful that he didn't push it over the edge and empty his seed prematurely.

As much as she had enjoyed having her tits caressed by Delia through the satin slip, Paula decided it was now time for it to come off. She stooped and took hold of the hem with both hands pulling it up at the front. A pair of sheer black stockings came into view attached to a large black suspender belt with four metal suspenders attached to each stocking welt. This was almost covered by her satin briefs. Paula continued raising the slip higher, gathering up the folds as she did so and Delia held her arms up to allow her to lift it clear of her body.

Delia was right about the matching set. The lace around the legs on her satin briefs matched that on the hem of the slip and also around the bust of the bra. Her own breasts were not as large as Paula's and were more conical in shape. She reached behind and unfastened her own bra before removing it and letting drop carelessly to the floor. She let Paula nuzzle her own tits against them and the two women held each other close and enjoyed the sensation as naked breast met naked breast.

Delia suddenly caught sight of Kevin, who was still massaging his cock under his trousers. She had forgotten that he was there and covered her tits with her hands in embarrassment.

"What's wrong?" said Paula in surprise.

"He's looking at my titties and playing with his wotsit!" Delia said looking towards Kevin.

"Take no notice of him," said Paula. "He often does that when I'm in a state of undress!" She kissed Delia tenderly on the lips. "You've got a gorgeous body," she said. "Why be ashamed of it?"

She put her hands on Delia's waist and began to slide her satin briefs down over her hips. A neat triangle of greying pubes appeared and Delia suddenly became very shy. She tried to cover her lower extremity with her right hand while attempting to cover both her boobs with the other with little success. Paula had now let them slide past her knees to her ankles and was attempting to lift each foot to disentangle them. She eventually succeeded and stood up, red in the face once more. She managed to coax Delia to sit back on the sofa and placed her arms by her sides then sat down next to her again. She reached out and gently began to caress her tits

Delia could feel her pussy begin to throb as Paula's fingers tweaked each nipple once more in turn. She had never had this done to her by a man before, let alone a woman, and she moaned softly. Paula slid off the sofa onto the floor. She positioned herself between Delia's legs and moved her knees apart. Delia could feel her warm breath as she licked her wet tongue over her pussy and her curls as they tickled against her inner thigh. She ran her fingers through Paula's hair but the younger woman didn't seem to notice as she slipped her tongue inside her. She felt Paula's tongue brush against her clit and gasped out loud.

Waves of pleasurable sensations throbbed inside her as Paula continued to nibble and suck. Just as she felt on the verge of erupting, Paula withdrew and slipped her fingers inside instead. This was something Kevin had done to her on a few occasions and it had soon brought her to a swift climax. Delia was no exception and Paula was finger fucking her hard and fast. She was panting like fury and quite audibly as an orgasm exploded within her and her love juices trickled out over her fingers.

Paula looked up and smiled. Her right hand had the secretions of her new found friend covering them and she licked first her little finger, then her ring finger seductively. She drew back, catching one of her curls on one of Delia's metal suspenders as she did so. She managed to free herself with her left hand and sat back on the sofa, allowing Delia to lick her own juices off of her remaining fingers and thumb.

"Oh...my...word," mumbled Delia when she had finished. "That was something else." She caught sight of Kevin once more and gave a loud exclamation. "Gracious!" she cried. "Would you look at that?"

They both looked across towards where Kevin was sitting. Whilst all that was going on, he had removed his trousers, shirt and underpants and was sitting holding his fully erect shaft.

"God, would I love some of that!" said Delia. "My Clive would die to have for a penis that big. His is only about five inches when erect!"

Kevin didn't need a second invitation. He was up and out of his seat and presenting all eight inches of his erect cock to her pouting pussy lips. The glans were already well out and the foreskin back as he slammed it home against the back of her cervix. Delia almost leapt off the sofa in shock, such was the force. He settled into his usual steady rhythm, gripping Delia's shoulders and thrusting himself down into her while she held his waist tightly. Each forward action resulting in an audible gasp from Delia as the tip of his cock made contact with her cervix. Her pussy was pulsating; the juices were building and less than thirty minutes after her first orgasm she came again.

She lay back on the sofa, still locked onto Kevin, panting heavily. Her chest was going up and down and her breasts rippled slightly. Their combined juices ran down her inner thigh and some of them penetrated inside her stocking tops.

"I wish my Clive could do it like you," she said when she had calmed herself. "I'm shattered. I don't think I've had an experience like that since...before I met Clive!"

Both Paula and Kevin thought it prudent not to enquire further about the state of her love life or any previous encounters she had had. Delia struggled to her feet. She still had her high heel sandals on and wobbled slightly as she stood. Her pussy hairs had become dry and matted and she ran her fingers through them then reached out both hands for Paula to take hold of. Paula obliged and Delia pulled her to her feet with a jolt so that she over balanced slightly and the two of them collided.

"Are you all right, sweetie?" she mumbled. "I haven't hurt you, have I?"

"No, "I'm fine, said Paula. She still had her white briefs on and Delia made a half-hearted attempt to pull them down but overbalanced again and the two of them fell back onto the sofa giggling. Delia had landed on top of Paula and pulled herself off again. Three large glasses of the Apricot Brandy were definitely playing their part and she was now staggering once more.

"Let's go into the bedroom," said Paula. "It's more comfortable in there. Come on."

She took Delia's hand and led her like a mother leading a child into the bedroom. Kevin followed, his cock now back to its flaccid state. She pulled back the bedclothes leaving just the bottom sheet covering the mattress, then slipped off her briefs and stooped to kick off her sandals. She sat Delia on the edge of the bed then stooped and unfastened each strap on her sandals and pulled them from her feet. Then she unclipped each suspender clasp in turn and rolled the stockings down each leg in turn before finally unclipping the belt free. She gesticulated for Delia to lay back on the bed and joined her. They lay side by side facing each other for a few minutes, kissing and caressing each other's tits once more before Delia decided that this time, she wanted some action. She parted Paula's legs and put her own tongue around her sensual opening.

It was Delia's first go at girl on girl sex and her attempts at tongue penetration ended with her getting a mouthful of pubic hair, however she soon parted it with her fingers and knelt on the bed with her head between Paula's knees tonguing away quite happily. Paula lay back with her head on the pillow; eyes closed making little grunting noises every time Delia's tongue hit her clit.

Delia's backside was quite high in the air and this presented another challenge for Kevin as he climbed on the bed behind her. He had coaxed his cock back to a hard rod once more and rammed it inside her once more. This time, she didn't see it coming and yelped in surprise at the ferocity. This made her forget what she was doing as Kevin thrust into her from behind. Paula meanwhile lay back and fingered herself to a climax which didn't take too long. Delia now had her forehead resting on the mattress locked between Paula's upper thighs and she was panting and gasping in time with his thrusts, her pussy throbbing and pulsating once more until she erupted for a third time, this time in unison with Kevin's eruption. Juices from all three of them were spilling out onto the sheet and Delia put her head back to Paula's slit once more, eager to lick up as much as possible.

When she had finished, she lay quietly next to Paula for a few minutes until the sound of the Town Hall clock striking in the distance made her look at her watch.

"Do you know," she said, "It's eleven o'clock. What time's the last number twelve to Granby Avenue?"

"Five to eleven," said Kevin. "Like I said earlier, it's a Sunday service today and they only run at five minutes to the hour."

"That means I'll have to get a taxi home then," said Delia, sliding off the bed.