Is That You, Sarah? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You could always stay the night!" said Paula cheekily. "I'm sure we can keep you occupied!"

"No, I'd better not," said Delia. "I have a few things to do before Clive gets home. All being well, he should be home by mid-morning so I won't have time to do them once he gets back."

She picked up her stockings and suspender belt and padded through back into the lounge in search of the rest of her clothes. Paula and Kevin followed and all three of them dressed again.

"May I borrow your phone to call a taxi?" asked Delia and Kevin nodded. She took a card from her handbag and made a quick call, arranging for the taxi to be outside the main entrance at eleven thirty.

Now dressed, Paula went back into the bedroom. She pulled the stained sheet from the mattress and quickly found a clean one.

"Let me give you a hand," said Delia, now back in her red velvet dress once more. She looked so different now, and had given her hair a quick brush too. The earlier wobbling and speech slurring appeared to have gone and the two women had soon changed the bed linen while Kevin sat on the sofa outside reading a newspaper. Delia put her coat on and fastened it and pulled her headscarf over her hair once more, tying it under her chin. Paula couldn't resist stroking the fur collar.

"Mm, that's so soft, it reminds me of stroking our pet cat!" she said.

Delia laughed. She leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek, and bade Kevin farewell. He stood up also and kissed her. Paula walked with her to the lift and down to the lobby to wait for the taxi.

"Well, thank you for inviting me into your flat," said Delia as they were waiting. "It's been very, um, shall we say, interesting! Perhaps we can do it again sometime?"

"Glad you liked it," said Paula. "I'd love to."

"I'll give you my address," said Delia pulling out a small notebook. She scribbled down her name, address and phone number, tore out the page and handed it to Paula before scribbling down both hers and Kevin's details. "Give me a ring sometime and come round. We'll do it when Clive's away and perhaps you'd like to try some of my clothes on when you come. I'm sure you'll find something you like, both outer and under!"

"I'd love to!" said Paula, her blue eyes sparkling at the thought. A taxi pulled up at the door and Delia turned and gave her a hug and a kiss once more.

"Don't leave it too long!" she said as she went out through the door. "Oh, and don't forget to bring Lover Boy with you. He sure gives good value for money!"

Paula laughed as she got in the taxi. She waved as it set off and Delia waved back as it drove out of sight. Paula turned and walked back to the lift. It was a chilly evening outside and she still only had a bra on under her jumper. She smiled when she thought of what Delia had said about wearing more clothing and thought of the nice warm bed awaiting her and being able to snuggle up beside Kevin again. She walked back into the flat to find Kevin fast asleep on the sofa, snoring softly. The newspaper he was reading had fallen to the floor spilling its pages out before him. She looked at him and smiled.

"Typical man!" she thought to herself. "One little bit of exercise and you're exhausted!"

She gathered up the paper and folded it neatly then found a spare blanket and laid it across him. She kissed him on the cheek gently, switched off the main light leaving just the lamp on the table and went into the bedroom. She quickly undressed and climbed between the newly laundered sheets that Delia had helped her with a short time before. She closed her eyes and hoped it wouldn't be too long before Kevin would join her.

Needless to say, he didn't.