Is That You, Sarah?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up and looked at him, her lipstick now slightly smudged, then nodded to Paula who stood up, kicked off her shoes and moved into position in front of Kevin ready to have her turn on his dick. She was about to kneel when Sharon put her hand on her arm. Without saying a word, she pulled Paula towards her and slid the jacket from her shoulders and dropped it into the armchair. Then she pulled her even closer so that their breasts were brushing against each other through the material of their clothes.

The girls were side on to Kevin, standing a few feet in front of him, and for a few seconds he swore he could see a smile of delight play across Sharon's lips as their breasts touched. Her hands were on Paula's waist and her hand was searching for the zip at the back of her skirt. She soon found it and gave it a swift downward tug. A flick of the fingers and the button fastener pinged apart. Paula shimmied her hips sexily as Sharon lowered it toward the floor. She a took a step backwards out of it and the lamp on the table behind her momentarily silhouetted her legs through the soft, thin material of the white half-slip which clung to her body and whose small lace hem rested just on her knee.

She stood for another minute or so as Sharon unclipped the brooch and unfastened the buttons on her blouse. Sharon pulled the two parts apart and slid them from her shoulders, down her arms and away. Paula wore a white silky camisole with lace around the bust area which matched that around the hem of the slip and Kevin had one final of the slip in all its glory as Sharon slipped her fingers under the camisole into the its waistband and eased it down to land in a heap round her ankles. Once again, Paula took a step back and Sharon stooped to pick it up.

Kevin looked on in amazement unsure of whether he was dreaming and if he would soon wake up. Had he really just had his cock sucked by a beautiful woman and was she now in the throes of undressing her friend? Less than an hour ago they had been two strangers running for a bus, now one of them was standing in front of him wearing a camisole from beneath the hem of which appeared four white suspenders clipped to the welts of two sheer nylon tan stockings while the remainder was attached to an as yet unseen belt hidden under it. He could just make out the crotch of a pair of white panties also mostly hidden from view, but again Sharon already had her fingers in the waistband and they too were dispatched to her ankles. This time, Paula stooped herself and kicked them off and as she did so, Kevin could see a mass of wispy, curly blond hairs guarding her pussy entrance. The panties were kicked to one side and discarded but Sharon had one final trick up her sleeve. She put her fingers into her friend's pussy, searching out the entrance then put them to her lips and licked them and smiled.

Kevin's cock had started to recede after he had erupted into Sharon's mouth, but now it was standing tall and erect once more, the glans fully exposed. Paula had had enough of being undressed by her friend and now took her place between Kevin's legs. She guided the barrel into her mouth and started sucking hard on it. She could feel the glans hitting the back of her throat and Kevin had one hand on the back of her neck. Sharon looked a bit miffed and she came and sat down next to him where Paula had been a few minutes earlier. Kevin let go of Paula, who seemed to be coping well enough on her own and turned his attentions to Sharon. He started kissing her on the lips and as her friend had, she too kissed him back, sending her tongue deep into his throat.

Paula was still doing her thing on his cock. He could just see her out of the corner of his eye. Each time she thrust forward, he would see the outline of her bra as her camisole stretched against it. The two straps sat side by side on her shoulders and he stopped kissing Sharon and watched properly for a moment, then resumed his advances on her. His left hand went to the ribbon bow on the collar of her dress and pulled on one end of it. It soon came undone and as he continued pulling, he watched as the other end snaked up over her right breast and round her collar and fell in a heap across her left. He then started unfastening the buttons down the front of her dress. Although they only stretched from collar to waist, they were small and fiddly, more so as he was normally right handed. He was sitting in a slightly different position than when Paula had sat next to him and couldn't get his right hand high enough up her body. There must have been around ten buttons in all. The first three produced nothing but bare skin and with the fourth a hint of white lace appeared. Before he could undo the next button, his cock tensed once more and he sent a torrent of juice into Paula's mouth. She was not quite as adept at swallowing it as Sharon had been and a large blob fell onto her knee just above the stocking welt, however she soon wiped it with her fingers and licked them clean.

As soon as she stood up, so did Sharon, and lifted the camisole over her head, rustling her friends curls as she did so. Paula's huge tits loomed into view, completely filling the cups of her white bra. In an instant, Sharon was behind her and had unfastened it. Paula cupped her breasts as Sharon slid the straps down her arms and away. Kevin was not an expert in bra sizes so couldn't tell what size they were, and didn't like to ask. Sharon looked suitably impressed though and posed the question for him.

"What size are those?" she asked without hesitation.

"34D," said Paula proudly.

Her tits were a perfect dome and each nipple stood in the centre of a perfect pink areola, semi erect and waiting. She was now naked apart from her stockings and a small white lacy suspender belt. She stepped towards Kevin again and knelt on the sofa so that his rampant rod just brushed against the opening of her slit. Kevin ran his hands over them and kissed each nipple in turn. She unfastened the buttons on his shirt and managed to slide it off and give it to Sharon. Now he was completely naked and she stroked the hairs on his chest before putting her arms round his waist and thrusting her body up and down on his cock. Her tits were now almost at eye level with Kevin and each time she thrust forward, they would come dangerously close to giving him two black eyes, and she would give a little grunt. Kevin had his arms around her waist and poor Sharon was left as a spectator. She tried cupping her friends tits and tweaking her nipples from behind, but kept losing contact each time she went forward so in the end she sat down on the sofa next to them and watched, playing with a few strands of hair and waiting for the moment her turn would come. It didn't take too long; the grunts gradually increased to a crescendo until with one loud gasp, ejaculation and orgasm were as one.

She slid off of Kevin's cock which was quite red round the tip from all the attention it had received. Her pussy hairs, so soft and wispy a short time before, were now all dry and matted with a combination of his cum and her juices. A few streams of cum and spunk had dribbled down her inner thighs and made a small stain at the top of her stocking welts. She didn't seem to notice though and turned her attentions to her friend seated next to Kevin. For the second time within a short space of time he was going to be treated to the sight of one female undressing another.

Paula took hold of Sharon's hand and pulled her to her feet. She made quick work of the remaining buttons on the front of Sharon's dress and unfastened the plastic belt around her waist. She slid the jacket from Sharon's shoulders and consigned it to the armchair then slid the top half of the dress away. Once the arms were clear of the sleeves, she lowered it to the floor and Sharon stepped out of it. Kevin could see that her tits were nowhere as big as Paula's but they still looked perfect in every way. They were encased in a pale pink bra beneath a white full slip and like Paula's, it too clung sexily to her body and Paula carefully ran her hands over the material smoothing out a few shallow creases. Sharon brushed away a few loose strands of hair then smoothed her slip sexily with her hands before cupping her breasts.

Kevin sat on the sofa watching the floor show, gently stroking his cock which was still semi erect. Paula made to slide the slender straps from Sharon's shoulders but her friend put her hand up to stop her.

"You know I'm sensitive about my body," she whispered quietly. "Leave it for now please."

Paula duly obliged and instead lifted the hem slightly. Unlike her, Sharon wore tights but Paula had soon pulled them down and disentangled them from round her feet followed soon after by her pink panties. As with Paula, she too briefly stood in front of the lamp and Kevin could clearly see her neatly trimmed pubes through the transparent material and the effect of the lamp made an aura like appearance round her long, flowing hair. She exchanged a few tender kisses on the lips with Paula and their breasts once again came into contact through the silky material which left Kevin wondering whether there was something else between them. They broke free after about a minute and Paula noticed the connecting door to Kevin's bedroom. She pushed the door open and led Sharon by the hand into the room.

The bedroom curtains were drawn back and net curtains also hung at the window. With the light from a streetlamp below and also from the lamp in the lounge, there was ample illumination and she led Sharon towards the large double bed. She pulled the duvet cover back and both girls climbed onto it. Sharon lay back with her head on the pillow; her slip had ridden up so that her pussy was now on show. Kevin followed them to the bedroom and arrived just in time to see Paula fingering Sharon's cunt. Like Paula earlier, Sharon too was very wet and primed for action and both girls beckoned him to join them.

Kevin climbed onto the bed and prepared himself to enter Sharon who had parted her legs and lay with her knees in the air. Her slip was now scrunched up around her waist and her pussy lips could clearly be seen amongst the short growth of hair, slightly open and waiting. Kevin mounted her and guided his cock into the entrance, pushing down until it was fully encased. He soon settled into a steady rhythm and his rigid balls made a slapping noise against her inner thigh each time he thrust downwards. Sharon had a firm hold of his waist and he of hers as he continued to penetrate and she could feel his cock filling her up and she was already close to a climax with her pussy rippling with pleasure. She felt the head press against her cervix and a huge orgasm swept over her. Her cum oozed out of her pussy with each contraction and she moaned with pleasure throughout its duration which lasted a good few minutes. Eventually, she gave a little sigh and relaxed although the lips of her cunt were still wrapped tight around Kevin's cock.

Paula lay on the bed beside them fingering herself and eyeing the droplets of cum which were still seeping out of Sharon's pussy. She dipped her index finger in and held it to Kevin's lips and he licked it off. He pulled out of Sharon and knelt back on his haunches on the bed. His cock was still red and aching. The bed sheets were wet and covered in a combination of three different people's secretions. Sharon sat up and straightened her legs. Without saying a word, she lifted her slip which was now also stained with hers and Kevin's juices over her head and dropped it on the floor beside the bed, then reached behind and unfastened her bra. Her tits were now on show to everyone and her earlier embarrassment seemed to be forgotten. The nipples were hard and erect and Kevin tweaked each one in turn then started kissing and licking the left one. Paula had taken the opportunity to remove her stockings and suspender belt and all three were now totally naked on the bed together. She started kissing the right hand one and Sharon lay back once more, her hair splayed across the pillow, eyes closed, savouring the moment.

After a few minutes, Kevin rolled off and lay on the bed next to her. His cock had now shrunk back almost to its original length, but the girls were stroking it and caressing it back to life once more. After all the excitement and use it had had in the last hour or so, it took some persuading but eventually it was deemed sufficient for Sharon to move into position astride it. She lowered herself down until she could feel the head once again brush against her cervix then started humping up and down. Paula meanwhile positioned herself with her knees either side of his head and her back towards Sharon. She lowered her dripping pussy down onto his face and his tongue slid its way in, trying not to take too many of the surrounding pussy hairs with it. Kevin was licking and probing with his tongue for all he was worth, while Sharon was thrusting up and down on his cock. Paula was making the little grunting noises as she had when she had first sucked him on the sofa. He could smell those juices as well as taste them.

Perhaps not surprisingly in view of all the action his body had seen that evening, he wasn't very long before he sent another jet of spunk deep into Sharon's pussy and she came with her second orgasm of the night. Exhausted, she climbed off him and sprawled on his right side with her head on the pillow, just in time for her friend to send her juices cascading down into his throat. Paula too moved off of him and lay on his opposite side. Both girls put their arms around his waist and the three of them lay there in silence. Kevin closed his eyes and sighed contentedly.

The morning sun lit up the room as Kevin opened his eyes and stirred. The bed beside him was empty and the duvet cover had been pulled up under his chin. The sheet which he was lying on felt hard and dry instead of soft and warm and he realised it was from the secretions of the three of them the previous evening. He climbed out of bed, still naked, and yawned and stretched himself. He went to the window and peered out through the curtains. It was just after seven o'clock and twelve hours after he had first made that fateful phone call. A bus stood at the stop outside the Co-op, its driver sat in his cab reading a newspaper which he then folded and started up the engine. He was about to close the doors and move away when he spotted two ladies running towards him, both dressed in beige mackintoshes. One had long strawberry blond hair, whilst the other had short blond permed hair. They boarded the bus and Kevin watched as they paid their fares and sat down. The bus drove past him and Kevin watched as it turned the corner at the end of the street and drove out of sight.

He turned away and walked through into the lounge. Everything was tidy, the lamp on the table had been turned off and all his clothes neatly folded and left on the sofa. He quickly dressed and as he sat on the sofa to put his socks on, he felt a sharp pain in his left buttock. He yelped and stood up. A small gold brooch was lying on the cushion, pin upwards. He picked it up and looked at it and smiled. It was the brooch that Paula had been wearing the previous evening. He replaced the pin and put it on the table by the phone. The empty cigarette packet stood nearby and he picked it up. He smiled when he saw his writing with 'Sarah, 271860' written on it. Underneath in blue biro was written 'P -- 231049 --xx'.

"Yes," he shouted. "Yes, yes, YES!!"

12