Is this Forever Ch. 03

Story Info
Bob is abused by his niece.
2.5k words
4.43
16.2k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sedona020
Sedona020
110 Followers

It must have been about halfway through Gracie's first term at Uni. I had been away and I arrived back at the apartment late one Saturday evening, I pressed the lift's bell push and expected the door to open, but as I had to wait while it traveled down from the 14th floor, I knew either Gracie or her mum were there because they were the only other two people that had keys for the lift.

I Entered the apartment very quietly not wanting to wake anybody up, As I walked down the hallway the door to the first guest bedroom was a quarter open and the light was on, curious to know who was there but not want to shout out in case they were sleep I took a look inside, to say I was shocked at what I saw would be an understatement.

There in the middle of the Queen sized bed was Gracie, she had her head between another girls legs sucking on her nubile young pussy she in turn had got her head between Gracie's legs and was returning the favour. From what I could make out they also both had vibrators wedged in their arse holes. I am not sure what I expected but I can be dam certain it wasn't that. I stood and watched for a good five minutes whilst these two young nubile lovers pleasured each other, all the while total oblivious to my presents.

The longer I stood there the harder I was getting, I soon reach the point where my prick was so ridged it was painful and screamed for release. With some difficulty I tore my eyes away from this erotic site and moved away. The temptation was to undress right there barge in and fuck them both ridged. On entering my bedroom I promptly undressed and with the image of those two still in my mind I had furious wank. As I lay in bed before drifting off sleep I thought how sad it was that Gracie batted for the other side. No young man would ever have the pleasure of giving that glories young body the fucking that it richly deserved. With the thought of having that glorious vagina wrapped around my prick I fell asleep.

I very rarely sleep late and that Sunday was no different, so I got up at my normal time around eight thirty, Having retrieved Sunday papers from the foyer I prepared myself some toast coffee and sat down in the lounge. Around 9:30 I heard the two young ladies chatting and giggling as they walked down the hall. Totally unaware of my presence sitting in the armchair reading the paper, they walked through the lounge on their way to the kitchen.

Had they known I was home I'm sure Gracie's friend would not have only worn her bra and pants and my beautiful niece would not have been wandering about in just her pants. When they came out of the kitchen they both saw me at the same time but with a cup of coffee in one hand and a plate of toast in the other they could do nothing to cover up their assets. They both gave a little scream and ran back into the kitchen, with Gracie's ample bosom nearly knocking the coffee and toast out of her hands as she ran.

I apologized for not letting them know I was there sooner, and I would close my eyes if they wanted to make a mad dash for the bedroom and put on some clothes. As they walked back into the lounge they said in unison "you promised not to look,"

My reply was, "so I tell fibs now and then," at which they both laughed and seductively walked slowly back to the bed room making no attempt to cover up.

When they reappeared neither of them showed any embarrassment at what had just happened, which lead me to believe that they were quite relaxed about men seeing them naked. Gracie said that, "the lads were going to swing by around twelve to give them a lift back to Uni."

From this and other comments in general they made about boys I was now of the mind that these two dirty little vixens liked their sex any they could get it.

The thought of which started to make me hard, and the prospect of a threesome popped into my head once more, mercifully the door intercom alerted them to their transport having arrived so with a swift kiss from them both they were gone.

Some weeks later I had to fly down to Cornwall but because of set of circumstances that arose I was forced to hire a car and drive back, which took me almost fourteen hours.

Arriving back at my apartment absolutely worn out I showered and went straight to bed it must have been around ten, I parochially woke around 1 am I think it was but soon drifted back to sleep.

Around 3 am, I woke again I was not sure why so I just lay there, half awake half asleep trying to make sense of what had disturbed my slumber. As the fog of sleep cleared somewhat I became only to aware of what had woken me so unexpectedly, there was a nice warm body snuggled up close to me, and If the bare leg that was nestled in-between mine was anything go by she was wearing very little. I reached out and turned the bedside light on. Expecting to see Vanessa, but had my brain been working properly I would have realised that it could not have bean her looking down at my sleeping partner I must have instinctively shouted out.

"Gracie what the hell do you think you are doing"

She looked up at me and said, "Oh Uncle Bob I have had such a bad night I just needed to be close to someone,"

With that she threw her arm across my chest a sobbed, "please don't send me away," and she cried as if her hart would break.

Against my better judgment I put my arm around her for reassurance, while I waited for the sobs to die away. After five minutes or so I asked if she was going to tell me what it was all about thinking it must be something serious. so I listened to her tail of wo. It transpires that she had caught her best friend [the one she was fucking in my apartment] fucking her boyfriend in the car park, they had all had a furious row and they had left her stranded in town.

This however did not explain why she was in my bed, her reasoning was having lost her boyfriend and best pal in one night she needed to feel close to someone. How mallow dramatic and pathetic is that I thought. However I had to refrain from saying so. I know that I should have insisted she use one of the gust rooms, but she begged me to let her stay and wrapped her arms around me and stared to blub again so I gave in. I kissed her on the forehead and told her to go to sleep and it would all look different in the morning.

I turned on my side away from her; bad move as she snuggled up close her tits were pressing into my back, the lace bra she wore did in no way diminish the affect those beautiful orbs pressed into my back were having. Her bare arm was draped across me with her hand close to the waist band of my boxer shorts, so every time she moved it an electric pulse was sent straight through to my groin which was not good.

Thinking she had fallen asleep I tuned over to lie on my other side so now I was facing her, she then turned over and was facing away from me. Thank the lord for that I thought and drifted off to sleep.

I was having a fantastic dream but sadly I was woken before its conclusion. I had A steal hard erection that was almost painful which was a direct result of that little minx grinding her panty covered arse into my crutch.

What could I do as I have said before a standing prick has no conscience. I just put my thumbs into the waist band of her pants and pulled them down and slipped my cock in to her hot little snatch.

To Which Gracie said,

"Uncle Bob you are such a naughty boy,"

She was not to know that the last person to say something very similar to me was her mum as I pushed two fingers into her cunt.

Although my Vanessa is still a wonderful fuck, I am sure there is nothing that will get a forty year old male's hormones racing quicker than having a naked nineteen year old female grinding her arse on his prick?

She not only looked like teenage version of her mum I would soon find out she had the same insatiable appetite for hard sex as well.

I dragged her over edge of the bed and was slamming into young nubile cunt from behind with all the force I could muster and she grunted and squealed just like her mum I kept going as long as I could but I knew I was getting close so I screamed at her.

"I hope you're on the pill young lady because you are about to get a cunt full of my spunk,"

Her reply was,

"don't talk about it you horny old bastard, just do it."

With that I exploded, sending pulse after pulse of my seamen deep inside that beautiful nubile young cunt.

When Gracie climaxed she squealed and hollered as if she was being murdered. This little vixen thrashed about like some cadged banshee. The way her virginal mussels worked my engorged prick was so reminiscent of another member of her family. If that person ever had an inkling of what I was doing now she would surely cut my prick off.

I couldn't wait to taste her so as soon as she had recovered I got her to straddled my face.

I sucked and chewed on her oversized clit which was a lot bigger than her mother's, she groaned and swore and hollered as I kept a unrelenting attack on this beautiful sweet cunt.

All of a sudden all her weight was grinding on my mouth and nose I was finding it hard to breath, just as I thought she would suffocate me she started bouncing up and down as her juices squirted from her cunt. As her climax subsided she collapsed on top of me and rolled to one side.

All this did wonders for my ego to know that I could still fuck and suck a nineteen year old to climax and satisfaction. We rested for a little while for which I was more than thankful; Cradling her in my arms I stroked her gorgeous young body and she purred like a kitten.

At forty, I thought that there was nothing as far as heterosexual sex I hadn't experienced outside of the real kinky stuff like bondage S&M etc. But I was wrong; it was going to take my rampant young niece to show me.

Lesson number one. After we had rested Gracie took my semi hard cock into her beautiful sensuous young mouth and brought me to full attention, how many young cocks she had sucked on to get so expert I don't know. She was not only good she was fantastic, what she did next I swear I have never had this happen to me before.

Just as I was about to white wash her tonsils with spunk, she forced one of her fingers right up my arse as hard and as far as she could. The result was electrifying my spunk must have been doing two hundred mile an hour as erupted out of my cock which made her gag monetarily before taking the whole load down her throat. This left me week at the knees and holding on to her head for support. I plonked my arse back onto the bed absolutely spent.

At this point as much as I did not want to admit it I was finished, I could not have raised another hard on if my life had depended on it. So I grabbed hold of my niece told her to shut up lay still and go to sleep. Holding her soft and sensuous body close to mine I closed my eyes and drifted off into la la land.

It was past ten when I woke, my whole body ached and I needed a piss so I staggered off to the bath room. When I returned Gracie was wide awake and with that impish little smile that she has she beckoned me back to bed, I shook my head and told her I was going to take a shower, she squealed, "good idea," and she joined me.

No sooner had warm water started to run down our bodies when she asked to open my legs and lean on the wall and stick my arse out.

[Lesson number Two] Having done as I was told she bent down behind me pulled my arse cheeks apart, then promptly started to lick and probe my arse hole with her tongue the sensation was mind blowing; "Wow", I hollered.

This was all new to me, with her face stuck up my arse she brought he hand between my legs and started to wank my dick. The shower was on full blast so the jets of water felt like needles hitting the skin which heighten my sensitivity even further.

When Gracie's tongue actually made it into my arse I exploded once again and shot my spunk all over her hand and the shower wall. So drained from this experience I just slid down the wall and sat on the floor. After Gracie had licked the spunk from her hand and the wall she scooted up between my legs and held her young nubile body close to mine. Looking up at me she asked.

"Did you like that Uncle Bob,"

And smirked at me with that cheeky grin.

What was I supposed to say, no?

It is almost a four hour round trip from my apartment to St Andrews and back. But since Gracie had given me such a good time I felt duty bound to take her back to college. We had only been driving a short time when she leant over and started to rub my cock through my track suit. Regardless of how many times I told her to stop she took no notice. I told her that She was a dirty persistent little cow, and gave it up as a bad job. The end result was she made me cum in my pants about which I was not too pleased.

There was that smile again and she said,

"Uncle Bob you are such a dirty boy!"

Then she started laughing until she cried, and then with a squeal and laughing though her tears she declared, "I've pissed in my knickers,"

I just shook my head and told her, "she was as degenerate little bitch,"

This made her laugh even more.

But you can't help but love her.

To be continued

Sedona020
Sedona020
110 Followers