Is This It? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. No, you didn't hurt me...baby." his tenderness makes her tear even more.

"So why the tears?"

"I just... love you so much." Not a trace of lust or mischief was left on her face only that of absolute devotion. Upon knowing this, Nat takes his only woman into his arms and holds her tight. He clears her face and wipes her tears kissing her until he thought he tasted her sweet rebellious soul.

"Are you sore Love?"

Audry rubs her wrist, "No they're fine."

Nat chuckles, "I meant down here." Nat softly runs his hands over her neather lips and Audry closes her eyes.

"Mmmm... I not yet," she said with a gentle smile. "And no. I don't mind if you continue."

"You mean 'we' continue now that you have your hands," he clarifies. She smiles and nods her head. Excitement returns to her once again but this time her passion wasn't raging, it was calm and soft.

Audry opens her thighs, "come in Love, it's warmer inside."

Nat found his cock still solid but the fire left his loins and moved deep in his chest. "I can't think of any place I'd rather be," he responded. In a few smooth strokes he burried himself deep within her tender flesh.

He's never going to let her go. He strokes himself in and out of her slowly at first and then he let her guide him in his speed. Audry wrapped her legs tightly around him, wanting him deeper inside of her. "Deeper love. I need you deeper..." she whispers softly. Nat listened to her pleas and lowered more of his weight on to her. He wraps his arms under her and holds onto her shoulders as he thrusts himself deeper into her fiery body. "Mmmm..." He elicites moans and groans from his woman as his weight pushes the air out of her chest. Their breathing synchonize with his thrust and pull. Only one pleasure passes between them and they breathe each other's breath. Their bodies contorted tightly into one flesh, sealing their complementary curves together- his chest press against her soft breast and her hips craddle him, as they rock and plunge into one another.

"I'm lost without you baby," Nat groans into her ear. "Promise me you'll never leave my side, please don't kill me that way Love." Filled with need, Nat plunges deep into her flesh to seal his desire on her. His painful thrust makes Audry grimace but as she looks into his face and sees his agony even in this moment of carnal pleasure she feels proud that he made her the center of his world. "Promise me Audry..." he looks at her evenly without loosing his pace. "I swear Nat. I can never imagine leaving you. I'm yours." Audry grinds her hips upward to meet his thrust with greed and shudders at the touch of her clitoris against his pelvis.

They climb ecstacy together. Audry digs into his back afraid that her climax might separate them. Her contractions milked his cock and the stimulations became too much for Nat to handle. He thrusts hard into her, illiciting a mix of pain and pleasure in her cry, and empties his load into her and he reasserts again that she is his. Nat remains inside of her and they clutch onto each other as their orgasm subsided and their vulnerable condition gradually pass.

When he finally regained his strength he rolled her beside him and sothes her whimpers with soft touches. Audry nuzzles into his side and gradually falls into an exhaustive slumber as Nat gently caresses her breast while pondering... If there was no meaning to life then he'd give it meaning for these moments means everything to him, she means everything to him.

12
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
Artificial_IArtificial_Iover 14 years agoAuthor
damn it

sorry folks, i completely forgot to edit this work and evidently i can't delete it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just in case the Uk critic checks.....

....- at least this writer, who obviously does not use English as their primary language, can toss out a word like cacophony (and spell it correctly) and has a sentence structure far better than I'm sure you would if you attempted their language.In fact Winterfrog, after so many stories still cannot structure a sentence without sounding like some Scandinavian version of "The Great White North" duo. If the spelling was erroneous to the extent of every other word that would be one thing but I find most commentators on this site spell just as poorly.-pistolpackinpetedoingararesupportspeech

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
poorly written

So poorly written - the spelling was that of a 3rd grader - I couldn't keep reading it. Story line seemed okay.

I thought these were edited. Major disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Spelling Put Me Off

Use a spell-checker in future. I am not bothered what anyone else says, bad spelling is an insult to readers. And it puts me off reading a story. There is NO excuse for bad spelling in 2009. As for the story, I gave up less than half way through the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Seems like home to me....

....strange start to a story given the prelim statement though-pistolpackinpete

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Married Woman Goes on a Fuckacation A bored housewife meets a stranger.in Erotic Couplings
Unique Rewards of Yoga Wife has extra fun with her late-night yoga class.in Loving Wives
Lauren approaching heaven Lauren serves her billionaire boss in more ways than one.in Loving Wives
The (Cunni) Linguist A mature man posts a personal ad.in Mature
Conference Confession My wife’s surprising confession about conference events.in Loving Wives
More Stories