Is This It Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fawguy88
fawguy88
542 Followers

When the meal was over we adjourned to the lounge while the room was cleared for the rest of the evening's entertainment. I found myself cornered by Irene, who seemed intent in keeping me distracted by talking about Erin, Liz and Bobby. I had a few drinks by this time and was feeling fairly mellow when I realised that I had not seen Debbie for some time. I checked my watch and realised that it was almost time for the bells at midnight. I searched for Debbie and at first could not locate her. I excused my self from Irene and made my way to the Gents. On the way I passed an open doorway and noticed a few guys standing laughing. I was able to look over their heads and found Debbie. She was leaning against the snooker table, drink in hand and obviously enjoying the attentions from T. He had his arm around her and gently caressing her right breast while at he same time whispering something in her ear. I was about to butt in and put a stop to his ambitions, when someone shouted that the countdown to New Year had started and we had all better get back into the main hall.

I reversed course and waited by the bar for Debbie to join me for to wish me a Happy New Year. I waited in vain, she did not join me, but I saw her on the floor with her arms around T and they were kissing. He was practically finger fucking her through her short dress and I felt my temper soar. I pushed my way across the floor and pulled him off her. Before he could react, I punched him, just the once and he collapsed onto the floor blood streaming from his face. Debbie practically fell on top of him as other arms grabbed me and proceeded to march me off the premises.

I was forcibly restrained and frogmarched to the door and just prior to being ejected, one of the faces pulled me close to him and said. "Now you're receiving your just desserts you bastard. How many of those women in there have you fucked in the past and I'm glad you are finally getting a taste of what it feels like! Your wife is nothing but a tramp and T had been fucking her for months. I hope to be next in line when he tires of her!"

I struggled to get free, I wanted to take them all on but there were too many and I found myself in the car-park alone. I started to walk the four or five miles home, I thought about what I had just heard. Could it be true? Was Debbie cheating on me? I did not know but I resolved I would find out the truth of it.

To be continued

fawguy88
fawguy88
542 Followers
12