Is This My Imagination?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lays back pressing her back to my tits and giving me a better view of her pussy. I ram my finger deeper into her ass. My tongue is no longer inside of her, rather it is in that little spot between the pussy and asshole, massaging it gently. She moans louder and louder.

"I am gonna cum!" she screams.

She rolls herself off of me and slides to the end of the bed. I remove the bandana from my eyes and get off of the bed. I walk over to my closet and reach into a box labeled "toys".

"I wasn't completely honest before when I said that I had never been to a store like that before," I confessed to her. "This has been my fantasy for a very long time!"

I pull from the box a pair off handcuffs and a huge green vibrator. I instruct her to get back on the bed and to lay on her back. Once she is on the bed, I put myself in the 69 position with her. She grabs a hold of my hips and presses my pussy to her lips. She splits my pussy open and sticks her tongue deep in my hole, tongue ring and all! As she uses her tongue to fuck me, the ball of her ring rubs against the inside of my hole, hitting my g-spot very quickly. From time to time she smacks my ass with her hands and every time she does, I burry my face deeper into her pussy.

"Use this," I instruct her as I hand her the vibrator.

She takes it in her hands and rams it with force deep into my black hole. Every time she pulls it out, I thrust my ass back towards it letting her know just how badly I want it inside of me. Once it is covered with my pussy juice, I feel her massage the outside of my asshole with it. I take a deep breath and continue to force my tongue inside of her, trying to keep my mind off of her getting ready to fuck me in the ass.

I take a deep breath as she wriggles the vibrator inside my ass and turns the switch on. It giggles around inside my ass and she sucks on my clit. It feels so amazing that I forget what I am doing and raise my body up from off of hers. She rams it in, deeper and deeper and deeper, going faster and harder with every shove.

"Ahhhh!" I scream out. "Don't stop fucking me you little bitch. Don't you dare stop!"

But she stops. She pulls the vibrator out and removes her tongue from inside my pussy. She climbs up on the bed and gets in the doggy position. I grab the strap-on and attach it to my waist, then climb up on the bed with her. I gently rub it inside of her soaking wet hole and get it ready. I grab her hips and force her deep hole back onto my rubber cock. I slam it in her so hard and so fast that her tits are nearly smacking her own face.

"I'm gonna fuck you bitch! I'm gonna tear your pussy up and when I am done with that, I'm gonna fuck you in your ass!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"Yeah! Yeah!" she screams out. "Fuck me. Make me your whore. Show me who's my boss!"

I continue to fuck her with a ton of force. I slide my finger onto the top of my clit and rub it around. I see her bent over playing with her own clit as well. My cock slides in and out of her with much ease. I pull it out of her pussy and slide it against her clit and rub it in a circle. Then I bring it back and tease the outside of her hole. She begs me to put it back in her. So, I comply with her desire, only I shove it into her asshole.

She screams out. I spread her ass cheeks wider so that I can get all of my cock inside of her. I shove it in her, going slowly at first and then just ramming it inside of her. She is begging me not to stop. She arches her back and lets out a glorious scream of pleasure!

"Ohhhh...FUCK!" she gasps. "Here I cum!"

She arches her back and tilts her head back and I grab a handful of her hair as I make one final plunge into her asshole. I see her pussy shoot juice out and land on the mattress in the middle of the bed. She drops to her knees and rolls over onto her back and I quickly straddle her face.

I hand her my vibrator and tell her to go to town. With a tongue on my clit, a vibrator deep in my pussy, and a finger in my ass, I circle my hips around on her face. Moments later I look down at her and smile. I feel my clit pulsating against her tongue.

"Are you ready for me?" I ask.

With one final thrust of my pussy against the vibrator, my pussy shot out its juice into her wide open mouth. My body collapses on top of her with exhaustion. I have never felt so satisfied in my life. I lay my body at the top of my bed and she lies next to me. My eyes close and I drift off to sleep, vividly dreaming of what had just transpired. In the morning I look to the other side of the bed for the woman who has rocked my world, but she is gone. Had this just been a fantastic dream or would we meet again? Only time will tell.

12