Is This Real? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyPecan
SexyPecan
116 Followers

"Oh really? Well, I happen to like bad boys. They're all I dated in high school." she smiled and leaned into him and kissed him.

"Tell me, what brought you to Timber Pledge anyway?" Jorgen asked when she pulled away.

"Well, let's just say choosing nothing but bad boys to date can get a girl into a lot of trouble." she said and gave him a look that she didn't want to talk about it. Jorgen pulled back to her position of laying her head in his lap. He looked down at her and spoke.

"You know I would never hurt you right?"

"Let's just drop it OK." she replied and Jorgen nodded. "How about we go into my room? I'm getting sleepy." She yawned and sat up.

"Baby, I can't stay long. I have to get home." Jorgen said and Blake poked out her lip in disappointment.

"I was hoping you'd spend the night."

"Come with me to my place than."

"Jorgen, you're already here. Will it hurt you to wake up next to me in the morning?" Blake was beginning to wonder if things between were moving too fast and decided they were and dropped it. "Forget it. If you want to go home then that's fine." she said.

"You're not mad, are you?" he asked.

"No, it's just that I don't mess things up by moving too fast." she reasoned.

"We already slept together. How much faster can things go?" he laughed.

Blake stood from the couch and stretched. Jorgen stood behind her and hugged her tightly. "Can I make you scream just once before I go?" Jorgen was practically begging for her pussy.

Blake was reluctant to say yes. Whenever events involving Jorgen came into her mind it was like scenes from a nightmare. Nonetheless within minutes she was naked on her living floor with her legs spread wide and her pussy exposed to Jorgen. He got between her legs and kissed his way from her lips down to her belly button. He then used two fingers to spread her second pair of lips wide and lowered his mouth to them. He snaked his tongue out and proceeded to eat Blake like a five star meal.

"Oh God!" she moaned and Jorgen stopped. "What?" she asked and leaned up to meet his gaze.

"I'd rather hear you scream my name baby." he smiled and returned to his feast.

Blake gripped Jorgen's hair tightly as he pumped her pussy as if his tongue were his dick. He pumped his tongue in and out until she came and her juices spilt all over his face. He replaced his tongue with two of his fingers as he licked the wet spots around his mouth clean.

"I have never felt this way about a woman before." Jorgen whispered and he brought his body over hers and pulled his fingers out. He pulled his dick free from his pants and plunged into her quickly.

"Jorgen! Fuck!" she screamed as he roughly stretched her tight hole.

"You're mine now!" he growled and stared into her eyes. A single tear fell from her eye and trailed down her cheek as she came with such a force it caused Jorgen to cry out. Her pussy gripped his dick so tight he thought her kitty was going to rip it off. He erupted inside her and stayed inside her until every drop of cum left the head of his cock.

Blake passed out from the ecstasy and Jorgen crawled off her. He scooped her off the floor and carried her into her bedroom. He placed her in her bed and kissed her cheek before pulling the sheets over her body.

Blake woke the next morning and smiled at the fact that she had a peaceful night's sleep. She decided to call Jorgen when she thought he'd be up to thank him for the remarkable evening they shared. She crawled out of bed, showered and ate breakfast. At ten minutes to eleven she picked up the phone and dialed the number Zahara had given her that was Jorgen's number.

"We're sorry, the number you have reached has been disconnected. If you feel you have reached this number in error, please hang up and try your call again."

Weird, why would Zahara give her a disconnected number? She hung up the phone and left to go meet Harold's lawyer.

"You must be Blake." A tall and very attractive white man exited the office she was waiting outside of and approached her. He extended his hand and she stood and shook it. "Jordan Fairway. Right this way." He lead her inside his office. "Take a seat."

Blake sat in one of the seats facing the lawyers desk. She noticed pictures of four adorable children on his desk.

"You have lovely children." she commented.

"Oh, they're my grandchildren but thank you." Jordan smiled.

"So, I take it you were shown Mr. Foster's last will and testament." Jordan assumed. "Would you like to take ownership of the said club and occupancy of the said residence?"

Blake swallowed hard. "Well, I think that I would like to try my hand in owning the club but I would much rather put the house on the market. I mean taking on the responsibility of a business and a home would be all too much for me right now."

"Yes, I completely understand and the money from the sell of the house would help you to develop your business the way you see fit." Jordan pulled two different documents from a file and placed them in front of Blake. "This is to transfer the business license into your name and this is to transfer the deed of the house to your name. It will take 30 days for the paperwork to process but in the meantime I will contact a real estate agent to sell the house." he explained and Blake signed the documents.

After their business was conducted Blake went to the club. She walked upstairs towards Harold's office and when she entered the room she found Qianna sitting at his desk crying her eyes out. She looked up and scrunched up her face at Blake.

"How could he leave this place to YOU?!" she screamed. "I have worked my ass off for this man for six damn years. If it wasn't for me this place would just be a dilapidated building taking up space!"

"Qianna, this came as a shock to me too! I didn't see it coming but I promise to keep Harold's memory alive. In fact I think we should have a memorial service for him here on Friday night. Could you spread the word?" Blake asked in a polite voice.

Qianna stood from Harold's desk and stared her square in the eye. "I have no loyalties to you. I'll enjoy watching you fall flat on your face." She grabbed her purse and walked out the door. Blake sighed and walked downstairs and watched in horror as all the employees Harold hired walked through the door and quit, even Derrick. Now she had a business to run with no one to help her run it. She refused to break down but couldn't help the tear that fell from her eye and trailed down her soft brown cheek.

Blake shook her head as she heard a loud wailing that seemed to be coming from the back of the club. Her better judgment told her not to follow the sound but she had always had an investigating manner deep inside her. She walked to the door leading to the back of the club. She pushed it open and followed the wailing. There was a room where Harold kept extra tables and chairs in case the place ever got over crowded. She pushed back the heavy sheet that served as a door and walked into the room.

Jorgen stood in the middle of the dark room with his back to her. He was wailing loudly and she had to clasp her hands over her ear to keep her ear buds from bursting. "Jorgen!" she screamed and shut her eyes. When she opened them Jorgen was right in front of her. A single tear was dripping down his cheek.

"I hate to see you sad." he whispered and wiped her tear with his thumb.

"How did you get in here?" she pondered and felt he could hear her heart pounding profusely.

Jorgen clasped his lips on her and as she lifted her arms to wrap around his neck she felt a cool wind whip across her lips and body. She opened her eyes and Jorgen was gone. What the hell was going on to her head. Was Jorgen causing this?

Blake left the room and found a piece of paper from Harold's office, scribbled a note and stuck it on the door as she left: Closed Until Further Notice---Mgmt.

Blake sighed as she entered her apartment. She would have to take out an ad in the paper to hold interviews for new employees. She felt she was in over her head as she sat at her computer and started typing the ad into the online forum. She submitted it and decided to take a nap.

She awoke to her phone ringing. She sat up in her bed and answered.

"Blake, I can't wait any longer. I need to see you. Come to my place now!" Jorgen yelled into the phone and Blake jumped at his forwardness. He gave her the address and she jotted it down. She saw it was close to ten at night. She jumped out of bed and quickly changed and walked outside and got into her car. She drove to the address Jorgen had given her and her mouth dropped. Jorgen lived in a 1920's style Victorian. Even though the house was old it looked majestic. She parked her car on the curb and shut off the engine. She crawled out of the car and walked up to the gate that circled the property. When she reached out to open it the gate creaked and allowed her to enter. She walked up to the front door and knocked softly.

She was surprised when Tabitha and Zahara opened the door. "Blake! You must be here to see Jorgen." Tabitha grinned and grabbed her arm tightly and pulled her inside. Jorgen's home was beautiful decorated in red and black designs. Family portraits were on the wall and antique knick knacks were all over the living room.

"Wow! Jorgen has a nice place." Blake said looking around.

"He inherited the home from his great grandparents. They lived here for years before they decided to hand it over to him." Tabitha told her.

"They're still alive?" she asked amazed.

"They like to think so but they're old as dirt. You'll meet them soon enough." Zahara smiled and she and Tabitha pushed her into the hallway leading to a dark room. Blake's heart pounded as she was shoved in the room and the door slammed behind her.

Blake tried to adjust her eyes to the darkness but she couldn't. She didn't want to move; she didn't know what was in front of her. She felt her heart in her throat as she felt a chill run down her spine and stop right in the pit of her stomach. She gasped when she felt Jorgen's hand on her shoulder.

"Shh! Don't be afraid. I will not hurt you." Jorgen said in a soothing voice. "I want you to give yourself to me."

"I already have." she said as she relaxed her body.

"Good."

Lights flickered on and Blake saw she was in a room romantically decorated. Soft music was playing and Blake looked down and saw herself in a light red and gray flowing evening gown. She turned to Jorgen and he was wearing a dark black tuxedo which was in a deep contrast to his bright white skin. He took her arm and twirled her around and then pulled her close to him.

"Jorgen, is this real?" she breathed as he swayed with her in his arms.

"Of course it is." he hummed and wrapped her arms around his neck. They were now in the middle of the room and dancing so beautifully. Blake didn't even know she could ballroom dance but it was like a second nature to her as they continued.

"Blake I didn't think I would find you. I've been searching for years but here you are." Jorgen said in her ear. He spun her around and hugged her tightly from behind. His hands trailed along her waist, up against her breasts lightly teasing her nipple and then rested on her neck. He turned her head and leaned down to kiss her neck.

"I've dreamt of you. I've imagined myself ravishing this body. Hundreds of women I've gone through hoping she was the one but I was just fooling myself. It's been you and now that I have you, you're mine now."

Blake held her eyes close as she took in his every word. Life had been crazy since Jorgen walked into it and it had only been three days. Being with him at the moment felt right though. She felt safe in his arms and didn't want to be anywhere else.

"Are you mine?" he asked kissing her neck again.

"Yes." she breathlessly said as he cupped her breasts.

"Forever."

"I want you. Please make me yours." Blake moaned and squirmed in his arms.

A deep smile crossed Jorgen's lips as she said the words. He opened his mouth and hissed as his two sharp fangs appeared. He quickly dug them into Blake's neck. He bit her but the act was sexual for Blake. She moaned loudly as Jorgen claimed her. He didn't take her blood, he didn't need to her to feed on. Her purpose was much more than to keep him alive.

Blake fell limp in Jorgen's arm and he removed his fangs from her neck. He cradled her and Zahara knocked softly on the door before entering. She smiled as she saw the mark on Blake's neck. "She's one of us now."

"No!" Jorgen and Zahara heard a gruff voice growl. "She a great deal more than just a Vampire now. She holds the future of our people." Jorgen' s great grandfather, Mortem entered the room. His long, pale and scaly fingers straightened as he approached Jorgen who was still holding Blake. He hovered his hand over her body and his wrinkled face produced a smile. "Yes." he moaned. "In due time all that we cannot see will be revealed but to greater eyes."

Blake jumped from what she knew was a dream. It had to be a dream. What the hell was happening to her. One thing was for sure she was now beginning to understand why Harold was warning her to stay away from Jorgen; he was a serious mind fuck.

It was midnight and she couldn't go back to sleep. Her was still racing from the dream. She crawled out of bed and went into the kitchen. She was incredibly thirsty and fixed a glass of water. She downed it and fixed another and another. She walked into the living room with another glass of water and flipped on the TV. The news popped on and she settled on her couch.

"Breaking news for today Thursday...." Thursday? Did the anchorman say Thursday? No, it was Wednesday. Yesterday was Tuesday and since it was midnight it was now Wednesday. She flipped to the next news channel and the anchorwoman confirmed it was indeed Thursday.

"I'm going crazy." Blake shook her head and jumped as her doorbell rang. She got out of her seat and walked to the door. "Who's there?" she called.

"Zahara."

Blake sighed and opened the door. Zahara walked in and was looking like a movie star in a short red dress and matching spiky high heels. "Why aren't you at the club lovely lady?" Zahara asked.

"Everyone quit and I need to hire new employees." Blake told her.

"Yes, Jorgen told us but he took care of everything. A few friends of ours that needed jobs agreed to come work for you and I spread the word about this fantastic little spot where you can eat and drink and get fucked up royally and the place is packed tonight!" Zahara beamed.

"What? You're joking right?" Blake was baffled. She had no recollection of telling Jorgen of her business woes.

"Just go get dressed and we'll head to the club and you will see for yourself." Zahara smiled and pushed Blake towards the hallway that led to her bedroom. Blake dressed quickly in a black dress that flowed past her knees. She pulled on her heels and ran a comb through her slightly messy hair. When she was done she and Zahara got into her sports car and headed to the club.

Blake was beyond words as she saw how crowded the place was! There were a least two and a half dozen people standing outside waiting to get in. Music was blaring as Blake spotted Jorgen working at the bar. She walked up to him and smiled from ear to ear. "How did you accomplish all this?" she shouted over the music.

"When it comes to you anything is possible." Jorgen smiled. His smile faded when Derrick walked into the club and grabbed Blake.

"Blake, I'm sorry for bailing out on you. I fell for Qianna's lies and thought you were gonna fire everyone but I was naïve and I want to come back. I know that you loved Harold like we all did and I want to work with you to help keep his dream alive."

"Of course! I'm glad you decided to come back!" she exclaimed and hugged Derrick tightly. When she released him he walked behind the bar and took the bottle of vodka Jorgen held in his hands. Jorgen joined his friends at a table and watched jealously as Blake worked and Derrick flirted with her.

"What's gotten into you?" Zack asked Jorgen as he downed his drink.

"When everyone clears out go and have a walk with Derrick." he told him. Zack nodded his head and Jorgen watched as Derrick caressed Blake's cheek when she placed in an order.

"You OK babe? You look like the color's been drained from you." Derrick asked.

"I'm fine. I'm glad you're back." she said and grabbed his hand.

"I know this isn't the right time for this but I was wondering if maybe we could go out one day? For dinner?" he asked boldly and Blake smiled.

"I am hungry." she smiled seductively.

"Good. Tomorrow then." he smiled and made her drink orders. She took the orders to the table and jumped when Jorgen slid behind her and kissed the back of her neck.

"Can we talk after your shift?" he said in more of a demanding voice.

"Sure." she said and watched him walk into the men's bathroom.

After the last customer left Blake saw Zach and Derrick walk toward the back. Jorgen grabbed her arm and pulled her out back as well.

"How could you?!" he screamed. "You said you wanted to be mine. How could you agree to go out with that pathetic excuse of a human being?!"

"It's just dinner Jorgen." she replied.

He grabbed her tightly and drug her to where Zack was attacking Derrick. "Jorgen! Tell Zack to stop!" she screamed.

Jorgen chuckled and motioned for Zack to come near them. Zack pulled a weak Derrick along with him and Blake saw blood all over Zack's face. Derrick had deep wounds on his neck.

"You said you were hungry! Now eat!" Jorgen commanded and pushed Blake towards Derrick.

Blake stood between a dying Derrick and a now menacing looking Jorgen. "Eat," he said again and Blake opened her mouth. Two sharp fangs sauntered down and Blake touched them in disbelief.

"This can't be..."

"It is." Jorgen confirmed her thoughts. "Blake, in wanting me you wanted my life. Do it and I promise you will love it. Zack already delivered the fatal blow but don't let the rest of him go to waste."

"I can't." Blake whispered and backed away. Jorgen swiftly walked forward and grabbed Derrick. Zack walked to Blake and held her. He grabbed her so she could watch as Jorgen fed on Derrick. When Jorgen dropped his body he took Blake in his arms and kissed her savagely. She tasted the blood and as it mixed with her saliva her eyes opened wide and dilated. She swallowed the mixture and her she became a different person. She squeezed Jorgen to her and sucked every ounce of blood that was dripping down his chin.

"Yes!" Jorgen hollered. Blake was now fucking him roughly in his bed. She was on top of him bouncing on his hard erection as he gripped her hips tightly. Both of their grunts were loud enough to wake the dead. Jorgen sat up and Blake sank deeper onto his cock. Jorgen was itching to suck on her breasts watching them bounce in front of his face. He took one in his mouth and Blake held his head there as he sucked on her nipple. She came and screamed loudly.

Jorgen held her tightly as she pulsated on his dick. He kissed her sloppily and pushed her onto her back. He laid on top of her while still inside her. His seed spilled into her warm hole and he kissed her until every drop entered her.

Blake woke up alone in Jorgen's bed and pushed the sheets from her naked body. She grabbed the clothes she had worn the previous night and walked out of the bedroom. She bumped into Mandy. "Oh, we're all waiting for you for dinner." she said and pulled Blake towards the dining room. Everyone was seated at the table, including Jorgen's great grandparents. She gasped at the sight of the grotesquely disfigured couple.

"Don't be afraid dear." Jorgen's great grandmother, Rochelle spoke. "Please sit."

Blake sat in the seat Rochelle pointed to. "Are you all Vampires?" she asked naively.

SexyPecan
SexyPecan
116 Followers