Is This Real? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyPecan
SexyPecan
116 Followers

"We all are, including you." Zahara said.

"Can I talk to you alone for a minute?" she looked at Jorgen and he nodded his head. They got up from their seats and Blake pulled Jorgen out of the dining room.

"Is something wrong?" Jorgen asked.

"So all those thoughts in my head that I had of you were real?" He nodded. "You tried to warn me of what you were but I didn't listen! I brought this on myself!"

"Blake I gave you those thoughts so that you would be fully accepting of entering my world when it was time to bring you in. Trust me you will be happy, I assure you." He kissed her and she felt all her fear and apprehension disappear.

Could life as a Vampire be as bad as she thought? Well only time would tell. Blake now realized she had a lifetime to get used to the idea.

SexyPecan
SexyPecan
116 Followers