Is This the Life for Us?

Story Info
After a non-swap foursome, do they go further?
4.3k words
4.14
19k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a couple of days since Jack and Emma had had their meeting with Mark and Charlotte, who they had meet on a swinger site. And even though they had stayed with each other it had been their most sexual and enjoyable night ever.

Unlike the first time that their sex life had taken a turn to the more extreme, there was no awkwardness this time. The very next morning they had been able to discuss it and both agreed that they wanted more. They had experienced a different side to their sexual desires. And even though Emma had given a blow job to another man and Jack had now received a blow job from another women, there was no pressure in their relationship. In fact, they had never been happier and had a new found trust and honesty with each other.

Even though Mark and Charlotte had said that they had enjoyed meeting, they didn't know if they meant it or would want to meet again.

A week after the meeting Emma was having a lazy day in bed, I was downstairs pottering around. Emma checked the swinger's site and hurriedly came downstairs.

She entered the kitchen in a hurry, "You ok?" I asked.

"They've sent us a message!!" She exclaimed.

"They said they had a great time and would both like to take it further, If we wanted?"

She was nearly hopping from one foot to the other with excitement as she read it.

"What do they mean take it further?"

"Well, I'm not sure. They don't actually say, but I imagine they mean... well you know... doing things with us, not just each other"

"And if they do mean that?" I asked. "What then? Do you want to do it? Do you want to be in the same room as I'm doing stuff to another women? I know we've talked about it. But will we actually do it?"

"I love you and I'm really happy with you. But let's face it, you'd enjoy yourself and so would I." She said with a smile on her face. "Plus, we'd have fun, a new experience and excitement, but we get to come home with each other. And there is no way we'd do anything with anyone without the other person knowing as there is no need!"

I walked towards her, took her hands in mine and leant in and kissed her.

"You know that once we do this there is definitely no turning back, we can't undo it."

She took a second and whilst staring into my eyes said, "I know, but I'm game if you are?"

I kissed her again, "Ok, let's do this."

A big smile spread across her face, "Ok, I'll message them. I love you." She said as she kissed me again.

She sat down and started typing on her phone. The thought of being with Charlotte and seeing Emma getting pleasure was a great thought and my cock was twitching as It raced through my mind.

Over the next week messages went back and forth. Both Mark and Charlotte meant what we thought, they wanted to take it further and swap with us, in the same room. They invited us over to theirs late in the afternoon on a weekend in a couple of weeks' time. We booked a hotel, that way we had somewhere to get ready, stay and more importantly, we had an escape plan if either one of us got cold feet. Until then, our minds could wander and mine did a lot!

A few weeks later and the time had come. We were stood in the hotel about to call a taxi to take us to their house. I was wearing dark, tight jeans, boots and a fitted blue shirt. I'd not bothered with boxers with the view of making it easier later.

Emma looked stunning. Her makeup was perfect, she had black heels, a body clinging blue dress with a zip on the back. She had a black lace bra which exaggerated the cleavage from her 36C breasts. Her dress was cut just above her bra line, so they were on full display. She had no knickers, which due to how tight the dress was, was obvious.

I stood there admiring her knowing that her bald pussy was there and was probably already getting wet with anticipation.

We caught the taxi and gave the address. The taxi stopped outside a very nice house. We walked up the drive way, the sun beginning to lower in the clear sky. We stood in front of the door.

"Well, this is it" I said. "Last chance to back down".

Emma looked at me, reached up and pressed the doorbell, "You know my answer."

About 30 seconds later Mark opened the door. He was wearing a white shirt that showed off his physique perfectly with a pair of black jeans. He took a step out, leaned forwards and kissed Emma on the cheek. He took a step back and offered his hand to me.

As I shook it, he said "welcome, we are really glad you decided to come. Come in please" he said gesturing us inside.

The house was just as spectacular on the inside as it was in the outside. We walked through a small hallway and through a door which opened to a wide kitchen, dining room and family area. The area was white and stylish with floor to ceiling glass along the back wall revealing the garden and views of the sea.

Charlotte was stood by the kitchen centre island, she was in a tight-fitting black dress and heels. Her dark hair hung over her shoulders with her dress cut down revealing the cleavage from what I knew were fake 36D breasts. There was a bottle of champagne in a wine bucket filled with ice and four glasses next to it on the island.

Charlotte took a couple of steps towards us as we entered, she walked straight up to Emma and gave her a hug and a kiss on her cheek. She then approached me and again gave me a hug. As she did I felt her breasts against my chest. She startled me slightly when her hips touched mine as she pulled me towards her, she gave me a kiss on my cheek and moved away towards the champagne. I stood their slightly unsure and put off by the closeness of her embrace, the feeling of her breasts against my chest and the smell of her perfume. The situation was becoming very real and I knew that I had come here to fuck her. My heart picked up as those thoughts ran through my head.

I looked at Emma and we shared a smile. I took her hand and walked towards the centre island as Charlotte was pouring the champagne.

As she gave us our glasses she said, "Mark and I are so pleased you decided to come. We've, how do you say it... had fun with this lifestyle for a while, but we are really excited about tonight". As she said this there was a sparkle in her eyes and Mark was smiling whilst looking at Emma.

We enjoyed some small talk as we drank our drinks. After we'd finished the bottle, I was feeling far more relaxed and wanted to get on with things, but I had no idea how to instigate it. I took a few steps to look out through the glass doors and take in the view. The view of the harbour and sea were superb and no other houses could see into their property.

Charlotte walked over next to me, again closer than would be normal. Her hand brushed against mine. This slight body touch could have been accidental, but I didn't believe it was. Neither did my cock as it gave a twitch at the touch.

"It's lovely isn't it," she said.

"It certainly is," I replied.

"Mark, why don't you take them upstairs, the views much better, you can see the island," she said looking at Mark.

"Great idea honey," he replied, "follow me guys," he added heading towards the door.

I walked towards Emma, took her hand and started following Mark.

"I'll catch you up," Charlotte said. "I'll bring some more drinks," with that she walked towards the fridge.

We followed Mark upstairs. As we were walking up the stairs Emma squeezed my hand. We looked at each other. We were walking up to their bedroom, although to look at the views, it was still their bedroom. She leant towards me and kissed me, "love you."

We walked into their bedroom. Their large bed was in the against one wall with a door leading off the side which was probably their wardrobe and en-suite. There was a large floor area with two lounge chairs and two big glass doors that lead onto a balcony.

Mark walked towards the doors and pointed out the island. From this height the view was even better, not only could you see the harbour and sea but also the island in the middle of the harbour. Mark began pointing out some land marks.

"I brought drinks," Charlotte said from behind us. I turned around, but I wasn't prepared for what I saw. Charlotte had lost the dress and was stood there completely naked except for her high heels. Her dark hair hung down over her tanned shoulders touching her breasts which were perfectly round and buoyant. Her nipples were hard and erect. As my gaze lowered, I saw her defined stomach with the two lines of her abs visible. Past her navel and towards her pussy, unlike last time she had a small neat strip of hair. Her pussy was very neat and her legs were toned.

"See, I said the view was better," she said.

"It certainly is," I stated without thinking and not taking my eyes off her stunning body.

She took a couple of steps forwards and held out her hands, towards Emma. Emma instinctively moved hers towards her. Charlotte took her hands and pulled her towards her whilst taking a step backwards. As Emma moved forwards, she turned to look at me.

Charlotte pulled Emma towards her until their bodies were touching, Emma in her dress and Charlotte naked. Charlotte leaned towards her and kissed Emma on the lips. My mind was racing. We had talked about being with them since we'd arranged it but had never talked about Emma doing anything with Charlotte. I had no idea how she was going to react. To my surprise but also relief, Emma kissed her back. They kissed with an instant level of passion with their tongues touching.

I had never really thought of Emma doing anything with another women, but it was happening in front of me and was incredibly sexy. I looked at Mark, he returned my look, smiled and started undoing his shirt. He quickly took it off and proceeded to take of his trousers and boxers. He stood there naked with his cock starting to grow. Charlotte moved her hands up to the zip on the back of Emma's dress and undid it. She took a step back, staring into Emma's eyes. As she did, she pushed the dress off her shoulders and moved it down her body. It fell to the floor leaving Emma wearing only her bra and heels. Charlotte leaned in and kissed her, their bodies touching.

Mark took a couple of steps forwards, he positioned himself to the side and in the middle of them, his cock rapidly growing. Charlotte moved away slightly from Emma and lowered herself to her knees. She had hold of Emma's right hand in her left. She reached out with her right hand and took hold of Marks now hard cock. She pulled it towards her as she took it in her mouth. She took his shaft in her mouth first and as she moved her head back, she ran her tongue along the bottom of it and over his head as she pulled it out. She held it just in front of her mouth. She looked up at Emma and pulled her hand down. Emma responded by lowering herself to her knees, Marks cock was now between them. Charlotte pushed his cock towards Emma who opened her mouth and took it into it. Charlotte let go, and Emma took hold. She started sucking his cock and wanking him slowly. After a couple of pulls she let go. Charlotte now moved in and took her place, again wanking him and sucking him for a few pulls.

This time when Charlotte let go and Emma took over, she turned and looked at me. She beckoned me over with her finger and a smile. I suddenly realised that I had been rooted to the spot watching the show and my cock was rock hard in my jeans. I quickly took off my shirt and undid my jeans. As I pulled them down my cock sprang out. As soon as I was naked, I walked towards Charlotte, Emma behind her sucking Marks 7-inch cock.

She reached out and took hold of my 8-inch cock. She pushed my shaft up and whilst looking up at me she kissed my balls and took each into her mouth and sucked slightly. She then ran her tongue up the underside of my shaft, over the base of my head, then when she got to the tip she pulled my cock down and whilst still looking at me, took me into her mouth. She began sucking me, this was the second time that she had done this, but this time I wasn't about to cum. She was great and different to Emma. She seemed to really enjoy sucking cock and attacked me.

I stood there staring down at her, this beautiful woman sucking my cock, but as I looked up, there was Emma, sucking Marks cock. She paused slightly and looked up at me, her eyes locked on mine as she moved forwards again taking his cock in her mouth. The feeling of Charlotte sucking my cock and watching Emma suck Marks was sexy.

Charlotte was superb and I was loving her sucking me, but I really wanted to taste her pussy. I reached down and pulled her up by her arms, I pushed back towards the bed which she then lied on. Her hips were level with the edge of the bed. I leant over her first and took her nipples into my mouth. They were hard and erect, I took turns sucking them and flicking my tongue over them. I then ran my hand down her perfect stomach and pushed her legs apart.

I knelt between her legs, her pussy in front of me. It was a good looking pussy and it was obvious that she was wet. I lent forwards and ran my tongue up her pussy and onto her clit. She tasted great. I started running my tongue around her clit, playing with it, occasionally sucking on it.

As I was licking her Mark laid down on the bed next to Charlotte. I looked across as he lay down, still licking her pussy. Emma ran her hand up my back and over my head as she climbed onto the bed. She knelt either side of Mark and reached behind her for his cock. I watched as she slid onto his hard cock, my tongue in Charlotte's pussy. Emma sighed as she slid onto his cock and started riding him. I never felt any envy, but instead I was happy that she was enjoying herself because I had allowed her to.

As Emma was riding Mark, I slid my fingers into Charlotte's pussy as I licked her clit. I started fucking her with my two middle fingers, pushing them up onto her g-spot. She reached down and pulled my head even further onto her. I took her clit in my mouth and played with it as I fucked her with my fingers. She started moaning and gripped my head hard as she came.

Emma was leaning back riding Mark, rubbing her pussy back and forth. I carried on licking Charlotte as her orgasm subsided. I loved making women cum and I wanted to make Charlotte cum again with my mouth before I fucked her. I wanted it to last.

I licked her pussy, tasting her cum. Back to her clit and slide my fingers in again. She was already bucking her hips, so I knew she was close to cumming again. Emma was starting to fuck Mark quicker, her breathing deepening. I had heard this hundreds of times before, she was getting close.

Charlotte started moaning again as her second orgasm hit her. As she did Emma started moaning loudly as she came on Marks cock. The sound of both women cumming at the same time was amazing. It was obviously also a turn on for Mark who grunted loudly as he fired his cum into Emma's pussy.

Emma rolled off Mark, moved onto her back and moved further onto the bed. Mark sat up and moved off the bed and sat on the chair next to the wall.

"I want your cock now," said Charlotte as she sat up. She moved up the bed and rolled onto her knees. Her pussy invitingly there in front of me.

I knelt on the bed and pushed my head onto her wet pussy lips. I slowly slid all 8 inches of my thick cock in. She groaned as my cock entered her and I slowly started to fuck her wet pussy.

Emma was level with Charlotte on the bed. As I fucked her, I looked across at Emma, she was lying back looking back at me with a smile on her face. As I looked down her body, I could see her pink pussy, still slightly open with some cum starting to run out of it. I always loved seeing that and this time was no different.

Charlotte moved towards Emma and kissed her. Emma responded back by closing her eyes and returning the kiss. As I carried on rhythmically thrusting Charlotte moved her hand across towards Emma's pussy. As she kissed her, she slid her fingers in and around her clit.

She pulled off her as she pulled her now cum covered fingers out. She looked at them, moved them to her mouth and sucked them.

She looked at Emma and said, "I love cum and I don't want to waste it, move in front of me.."

Emma looked at her and at me. Before tonight she'd never kissed other women and we hadn't ever talked about it, but she now nervously moved around the bed until her pussy was just in front of Charlotte.

As I thrust into her, she lowered her head into Emma's cum filled pussy. Emma was looking at me, eyes wide, but when Charlotte's tongue hit her pussy her expression changed, her mouth slightly opened realising a sigh, her eyes rolled back and closed as she lowered her head.

From her reaction it was obvious that Charlotte new exactly what she was doing. The scene for me was amazing, there was Emma being licked by this beautiful woman who I was fucking.

Emma was already very sensitive, and it didn't take Charlotte long to bring her to orgasm. I could see her body tense and her legs shook slightly as she came.

Emma moved forwards slightly and Charlotte pulled away from my cock. She rolled out the way and I laid down, she positioned herself over my cock and lowered herself onto it. I could now see Mark and he had obviously enjoyed the show as he was wanking his rapidly growing cock.

As soon as Charlotte had got into a rhythm he stood up, walked over and stood on the bed. Charlotte took his cock and started sucking him and she rode me. The scene from that day in the woods was being recreated, but with a different woman.

It wasn't long before I couldn't hold on any longer. I started to groan as I fired my cum into her pussy. She kept riding me as she too came. As she got off me, I could see the mix of mine and her cum on my cock.

She got onto all fours again and Mark entered her from behind and began fucking her. I moved up the bed next to Emma.

She kissed me, "thank you, this is amazing."

We sat there and watched Mark fucked Charlotte on the same bed as us. Emma had her hand across my leg as we laid there watching. It wasn't long before Emma turned to me, leant over kissing me and said, "I want more."

She looked at me waiting for my approval. I kissed her, nodded and said, "of course, I want you to have fun." She smiled a mischievous smile as she kissed me again and moved away.

She moved next to them and ran her hand down Charlotte's back and around her bum. Charlotte moved forwards and rolled away, looking and smiling at Emma. Emma now took hold of Mark's cock and began wanking it.

"Lay down," Charlotte said to Mark. He responded by laying down. Charlotte positioned herself over Marks cock and sat on it. As she began riding it, she took hold of Emma's hands and pulled her towards herself and over Mark. She kissed her and said, "sit back on him."

Emma positioned herself above Marks face and lowered her pussy onto his mouth. Mark reached up and took hold of her legs and started licking her as Charlotte rode him.

I sat there watching the scene desperately wanting my cock to start growing again so I could join in. It wasn't long before Charlotte was starting to breathe heavily again. As she came, she pushed her head back. She then leaned forwards and kissed Emma and said," let's swap".

Emma moved off Marks face and around the opposite side to Charlotte. She grabbed Marks cock and as she sat down directed it into her pussy. Charlotte positioned herself over Marks face and lowered herself onto it.

Mark started licking as Emma began to ride him. I sat there watching the show and my cock began to show signs of life again as it started to swell. I started wanking my growing cock.

I stood up and walked between both Emma and Charlotte. Charlotte reached out and took my cock, she guided it to her mouth and began sucking. It grew and was soon rock hard again in her mouth. As soon as it was hard, she let go. Emma reached out and took it, she too sucked my cock. They kept taking it in turns to run their tongues up my shaft and take my head into their mouths. As they did both were moaning, Emma from riding Marks cock and Charlotte from the licking he was giving her pussy and clit.

12