Is This Turning Me On? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at her. I was very amused at her predicament, she glared at me, "They're leaving." she said relieved.

"Well, since you are so Christian and friendly with your pot lucks and what not, from now on if someone sees you, you have to wave and smile." she shot a panicked glare at me. "Or I just keep making it redder. AND I do have the keys to your car, soooo yeah." she nodded knowingly but didn't respond, "Well?", I looked at her seeing if she could figure it out on her own.

"I will wave and smile at anyone who sees me." she said exasperated.

"Good. Now I have to pee. You took forever to get here so I kept drinking their coffee and my erection is gone so I'll be right back." she sighed, I walked out and quietly closed the door behind me wondering if she'd comply, or simply make a run for it, her keys and phone were still on the table, and she knew it.

I took my time going to the bathroom. I thought about the gorgeous 21 year old girl I had at my finger tips. I tried not to think about any lawsuits or restraining orders if she didn't take this well. But she could have left if she wanted, she just had to turn and leave, whether it was the fear of being seen in the outfit after the spell of the costume party was broken or just my dominance over her and her female desire to be taken was keeping her there. I thought about the bottom half of her tone bubble butt sticking out beneath the skirt. The redness was fading but it would take a few more minutes it was only about 2:35. It had all happened so fast.

I made my way, at a leisurely pace, back to 105A. I gave her plenty of time to be seen in the window. I slipped back in silently.

Her ass was looking pretty good, just a little red. "Well your ass almost looks good enough to leave now." I said surprising her.

"Did anyone else see you?" she shook her head no as I closed the blinds for her. But as she shook her head I noticed that the pigtails were tied off with blue hair ties. "Wait a minute what the hell is this?" I walked up and showed her French braids to her. She looked at me startled.

"What? Their French braids." she said not sure what I was getting at.

"They're blue hair ties." she still looked confused. I rolled my eyes at her in contempt, "You are so stupid and such a bad girl. Sometimes I think you want to be punished. You can't even put pink ties in your hair to match the outfit."

"I d-d-didn't have any." She stammered. Ashley wasn't sure what I was going to do.

"Take this one out and hold it tight." She obeyed but looked confused. I walked over to the table and picked up a pair of children's scissors, she looked at me cock eyed fearing what I was gonna do.

"NO please don't." she begged while holding the French braid together with one hand, and pushing me away with the other. I eyed her knowingly.

"You either leave with your g string in your hair or in your mouth you decide." she stared at me dumbly taken a back.

"O-o-ok." I reached down and slipped her g string off. I cut the g string at the T back on each side then at each side of the top of the triangle. Creating three strings one with the sheer triangle and two just pink strings. I handed her the two pink strings and made her use them to tie up her braids. I got up, got her phone and keys and handed them to her along with the sheer triangle from her g string. She looked up at me strangely wondering if this meant it was over.

"You can leave in five minutes exactly it's 2:57 by my watch, you can't run or ignore any greetings, act like you are in a t shirt and jeans, and you should be fine by me." Ashley just stared at me dumb founded, numb, and turned on.

"Ok." she whispered.

I started to walk out, "Remember not for five minutes."

"I remember."

As I opened the door to 105A I turned, "Oh and another service starts at 3:30 so people will probably start arriving soon, you know the really good ones that want to get here early, don't disappoint them by being unfriendly and shy. Use your famous people skills." she looked shaken and this new information. I walked out quickly people were starting to mill about, and show up going through the metal doors to find their seats but they still had 30 minutes.

I saw crowds gather outside in the lobby and on the concrete leading up to the glass doors right in front of Ashley's car. I left her to fend for herself. I could have stayed and watched, but I didn't want to risk her asking for help. I could just see her pointing me out and saying "there he is officer arrest that man he did this to me made me where this!" So I jetted out of there as fast as I could.

I never even thought about calling or texting her but I left her number in my phone, I almost didn't want to do that because I had no idea what the repercussions of this were going to be with my friend David and his mom Bernice, who had unknowingly led her trustingly right into my hands. I half expected cops to show up at my door, or a restraining order to say the least.

Monday and Tuesday went by uneventful as always at work, David didn't act out of the ordinary, and I even talked to Bernice Tuesday night and just told her about Ashley and I's date at the restaurant and nothing more. She said "That's too bad, I thought you two would be so sweet together." in her sweet old lady voice. I knew me and Ashley would probably never talk again, but it had definitely been worth it.

The more I thought about it the more I knew the charges or restraining order weren't coming. Ashley was smart, and even if at the time she didn't realize it, she knew she could have left at any time, nothing more than embarrassment and my verbal orders stopped her. Her keys and phone were always in reach. She probably realized that it would just embarrass her and her family if it ever came out so she just would drop it and settle for never seeing or hearing from me again, which was fine with me.

After work on Wednesday my phone buzzed with a text message

From: Ashley

What's up?

What the hell? I thought. My heart pounded. This could be a trap but I had to take the chance.

To: Ashley

Has my little school girl tease been behaving herself or do you need to be punished?

From: Ashley

Compared to Sunday I always behave myself.

To: Ashley

Well that's too bad. What have you been up to then if you haven't been putting the costume I bought you to good use?

To: Ashley

I've been bored. Anymore costume parties of yours in the near future?

I sank down into my easy chair light headed, in shock and ecstasy. Oh yeah this was going to be good.

End Chapter 2