Is Turnabout Fair Play?

Story Info
Her encounter with an online friend.
5.8k words
3.35
29.7k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone, this is my first attempt at writing so please be kind, and for those who are not into wife sharing, or a teasing wife who makes her husband squirm a bit because of his fantasies, I suggest that you move on right now. I will leave the comments section open, but will delete any negative comments, so don't waste your time or mine. My husband, Bill, has taken nude pictures of me for many years; it is fun to be desired and photographed, and to be made to feel beautiful and have your body's image preserved through pictures forever. It is also a great way to start love making... LOL

The premise of this story is fact. I was up late one night, and we do have a Flickr account with few Friends, and even fewer Family. Bill has for the last few years wanted to share my pictures with others, and on a very limited basis I have gone along with him, and must add here, I am truly an innocent wife type woman. If you met me on the street, you would never connect the dots. Unlike some others, my Family pictures include all of me, so we are extremely selective when choosing our contacts. I have not been with another guy, ever, so that part is also true.

The description below of what happened that night is true, but the travel described below has only happened in our minds, not in real life. Will it ever, I don't know, but am certainly more open to that happening now than at any time in the past. Some names have been changed to protect identities. Bill contributed ideas through the fantasies he has shared with me in the past. I never in a million years could have been this creative, although I did write the story.

This was created because Dave had asked for a story of what would happen if we met in real life, this was my response. Dave is a wonderful friend to me and I enjoy writing to him and the things we share. We do share things in private that neither Deb (his wife) nor Bill knows about (sorry Bill, live with it). He has also promised to write a sequel, and that is why the story ends as it does, with me going to visit Deb. Bill hopes and prays that turnabout is indeed fair play… LOL That is up to Dave and Deb.

Copyright 2008, Tracy

*

It was a sunshiny Saturday, and Bill (my husband) and I had traveled a long way the day before to meet up with a very nice gentleman that I had met online one evening while staying up late. I shared more than a few of my very private pictures with Dave, my new friend, and a few days later, after exchanging many emails, he asked if I would like to meet with him in person. Dave's wife was going to be out of town all weekend so he would be available. You have no idea how "out of character" this whole event has been for me. Bill is the one who talked me into having a Flickr account and he is the one who has been pushing me to share my naughty pictures very selectively with online friends. I have accepted that Bill wanted this and have gone along but must say I have secretly enjoyed the comments we have received in Flickr.

Dave must have known this side of me, because in one of the first emails he sent when I inquired why I should share more pictures with him, Dave wrote, "The fact that you are posting suggests you are looking for a little attention. I enjoy seeing WOMEN who are willing to be a little 'risky', and step out of their comfort zone. I would love to give you a little attention and encouragement via comments."

I was "gone" when I read that. I felt he understood me and what I was looking for, and his next sentence closed the deal when he told me he was happily married, so I felt safe.

In my whole life, I have only been intimate with Bill, and have never felt a need for any other man. However, when I shared with Bill what had happened the night before, Bill was very turned on by this new shift in my behavior. We made love more than ever, and Bill encouraged me to continue to both write, and to fantasize about having sex with Dave. Bill also teased me about perhaps he would "lend" me to Dave for real. I did write to Dave and fantasize, and that was what allowed me to try on a new persona, one that had me enjoying my sensual side without guilt.

With Bill being as "supportive" as he had been, and my personal desire to experience more of life before getting "old", with both excitement and trepidation I decided to accept Dave's invitation to meet. He was very open to just meeting, and nothing more unless I wanted to go further. Bill wanted me to go all the way with Dave, and he wanted to join in, to see me in action, and to see how I would react to this new situation. This has been Bill's fantasy for a number of years; perhaps he has read too many stories from the loving wives section of Literotica… LOL I was not ready for Bill to watch me, so I told him that the only way I would go to Colorado to meet with Dave was if he agreed to drop me off at Dave's home, and in exchange, I agreed to call him, if I needed him (he may be waiting a long time if this is as exciting as I felt it could be… LOL). This way Dave and I could be alone until we both agreed to invite Bill in to participate. Dave was very happy that I wanted to meet him, and even happier when I told him I would be alone.

That morning, I again held Bill off from having sex with me as I had done for the last two weeks, ever since I made the decision to meet with Dave. The first week, Bill would have me strip and lie totally naked on the bed as he would jack off. He would ask me to spread my legs, and I would accommodate his carnal desires. It was fun to watch him jack off, and as he would cum, his face would contort in ecstasy. He would also ask me questions about what I wanted to do when Dave and I met. His questions continually gave me new ideas, and sparked my imagination. Little did Bill know he was preparing my mind for that weekend. For the second week however, I kept my panties and bra on, and just told Bill to imagine what I would be sharing with Dave since he was "lending" me to him. It drove him crazy with lust, which turned me on in a perverted way.

That morning, I put just my new thong panties on in the hotel bathroom; Bill was surprised that I had bought new stuff to wear over to Dave's house. I applied ever so little make up, just enough to still look natural. I put on the rest of what I had selected to first meet Dave, a denim skirt, short but not too short, and a nice top, and no bra. Bill always likes it when I go braless at home, so I figured Dave would also. I think the reality of what was about to happen really struck Bill as he watched me dress. He asked if we could just back out and go home, he wasn't sure he really wanted to share me after all.

I lovingly told him it was too late to back out, everything that had gone on since that fateful night had led to this, and I wasn't about to let this opportunity pass, and that he had only himself and his fantasies to blame. Bill dropped me off, and was very reluctant to leave. I walked over to his car window as he rolled it down, and said, "You have wanted this for years, and now it is about to be real, it was your decision to lend me to Dave, now please leave and I will call you". He left.

I intentionally wore no stockings; my legs were tanned from the tanning booth I had gone to in preparation for this trip. I also wore no shoes and no jewelry except my wedding ring. My sense was that Dave would want me naked soon enough and I would be ready, barefoot with just three items of clothing on.

Bill could tell that I was "really" ready that morning and that served only to heighten his consternation. I was enjoying the situation since he had been after me for a long time, and he was now as uncomfortable as I had been for months when he broached the topic. It also served to solidify my resolve to go all the way with Dave. He didn't know that yet however. I wanted him to not think of me as a sure thing.

I approached the door to Dave's home just as it opened; Dave was a real gentleman and invited me in smiling as he saw my bare feet and beautiful legs and my nervous smile. Dave's eyes lit up as we hugged as friends would do. Not too close, but more than a handshake. Dave was more handsome than I imagined, he was taller than me, and had a very nice physique. He was wearing shorts, a t-shirt, and he too was barefoot. I wondered if it was a coincidence or kismet. Dave invited me into the living area and we sat down at opposite ends of the couch. Dave had thoughtfully asked if I wanted anything to drink, and I responded that water would be fine. I wanted all of my senses to savor every moment of our time together.

Dave and I began a "get to know you conversation", I liked his voice, and he was very well educated and knowledgeable on many topics. As we talked, Dave could tell it was going well, and he moved closer to me on the couch. As he put his arm around me, I leaned into him and we kissed for the first time. It was a fireworks type kiss for me, and Dave knew it. As we broke our kiss, Dave smiled and we both knew what was about to occur, so much for not being a sure thing… LOL. Silently and without a word, Dave stood and offered me his hand, I got up with his help, and he led me to the master bedroom.

On the way, he was removing his shirt as I watched. As we entered the bedroom, Dave turned to me and we began kissing again. Dave so very gently asked if he could remove my top, his asking served to remove the last little bit of my nervousness, and I nodded my head in agreement. He gently lifted the bottom up and I lifted my arms to help him take it off. Here I was, within a half an hour, topless in front of this wonderful gentleman. He had not even touched my breasts yet, but it was his take charge attitude that made everything so perfect for me. We then laid down together and he brought his naked chest to mine, and our nipples touched. It was electric, and as we continued to kiss, Dave's hands roamed over my exposed flesh, causing my nipples to stand erect under his fingers, and then his tongue.

It wasn't long before I "asked him" to remove my skirt, to which he said yes, he would enjoy undressing me. As he reached for the top of my skirt, his fingers slipped into the waist band of not only the skirt, but the panties also. With one strong motion as I lifted my bottom off the bed, Dave removed both of my remaining pieces of clothing, the skirt and the thong panties. I had expected to model the panties, but Dave had other plans. Dave proceeded to admire my body, that of another man's wife, lying sprawled on the bed before him. Just like Bill, Dave spread my legs and took in the sight of my most private area. My "mommy parts" were on display, and swollen as they rarely are. Dave gave me a lot of sincere compliments on my body, and made me feel how beautiful my body was to him.

I was savoring the moment of my surrender, and feeling more wanted than I have felt in a long time. The excitement of giving myself to a new man was intoxicating to me. Dave then dropped his shorts as he stood in place and let me savor his naked body. He was already erect and I could tell he was larger than Bill. Dave's penis was beautiful to me, and since it was so very erect, it was a true testament that I had excited him. As he laid down on top of me, he supported himself on his elbows, and we again began kissing, and feeling each other's body. My hands roamed over his back, while Dave's hands held my head firmly. I could not have escaped had I wanted to. I was pinned down, and he was holding my head so strongly I couldn't even move my mouth away from his insistent kissing. It was a good thing I didn't want to get away; after all, I was enjoying the feeling of being ravished as much as he appeared to be enjoying ravishing me.

His penis was between my legs, ever so gently teasing my clit, by rubbing the head into my slit. Not entering, just teasing. Dave's motions made me want to spread my legs wider, and move my feet up and over his back. I did, and felt so very exposed and open for whatever Dave wanted, I could not have been more open or vulnerable. My legs spread wide, and up so far that my pussy was in a perfect position to be plundered. Just as I felt Dave begin to position himself for the final conquest, he moved lower, and began kissing my breasts, and then lower still, to my stomach. As he kissed me all over, he was turning around, and then he was kissing and feeling my wet and open slit with his tongue. My pussy felt the way it had one day when Bill had really turned me on and my inner lips were so very swollen and visible.

It felt so very good, and I lay there enjoying each lick and nibble. Dave then brought his leg over my head, and his cock was staring me in the face. It was engorged; it was wet, both from his pre-cum, as well as my own wetness that he had picked up just a few minutes ago. I have never taken Bill into my mouth after he had my wetness on him, so this was going to be a first. I willingly opened my mouth, and stuck Dave's cock into my mouth. The taste was more than intoxicating; it was pushing my brain to short circuit as his mouth drove me to cum over and over again. Dave could feel my vagina contract, and as it did, he stuck his tongue right into my love canal, and I contracted around his tongue repeatedly. This was truly intimate.

I gently played with Dave's balls as I fellated his beautiful wet cock. It didn't take long, and Dave aggressively removed his cock from my mouth, and turned around again. This time as he gazed upon my naked body, I held my legs high and wide, and asked Dave to fuck me. He glanced at my left hand, saw my wedding ring, and smiling came up between my legs, and in one swift motion entered my swollen and wet vagina. Dave felt larger than Bill as I knew he would, and his motion was turning me even more. He asked if it was ok for him to cum inside of me, to which I nodded my head quickly so as not to distract him. Dave didn't know I had my tubes tied after our last child, so it was completely safe, but I whispered in his ear that it was a "safe time of the month". The unsaid statement that he believed he could get me pregnant, and that he was bareback drove him over the edge and I felt him erupt deep inside of me. (Dave had only been with his faithful wife, so I again felt safe and saw no need for prophylactics.)

I came at the same time yet again, and milked his penis with my cunt. As we cooled down, we cuddled together; I enjoyed feeling the safety of being in his arms, as he rubbed my back in a very romantic manner. We rested for about an hour reflecting on how exciting it was, and how we both enjoyed it. The next thing I remember was feeling Dave gently but firmly guiding my head down to his lap. It was clear what he wanted, and so I took his relaxed penis into my mouth and gently fellated him. His penis grew, and before long I was pumping him with my mouth. Dave was holding my head firmly and using my mouth as his personal pleasure toy. Soon he came, and as he did, he held my head in place firmly. He enjoyed it, as did I.

We spent more time in bed together that day, and for dinner Dave called for pizza. When the pizza guy came, Dave gave me the money and told me to answer the door, get the pizza, and pay the guy, all while in the nude. It was a wild idea, and Dave was so powerful a person, I didn't even think twice about doing it, I just did it; after all, I was far from home. I opened the door while hiding behind it, invited him in, took the pizza and carried it to the table, while my naked backside was exposed for him, and then turned around with the money in hand and walked back to him, fully naked, fully exposed, full frontal nudity in motion to please both Dave and the delivery guy.

That evening after we ate, Dave got out his digital camera, and took many pictures of me; of course they were all while I was nude. Dave's wife didn't enjoy posing, so this was a real treat for Dave. Bill had lent me to Dave, so as he asked me to assume many risqué positions, I just smiled and accommodated his desires. I don't think Bill ever would have expected the man he shared me with to also take nude pictures that would be completely out of our control, forever. But at that point in time I was completely enjoying the experience and willing posed for Dave. Bill would just have to live with it.

We spent the evening and night together in Dave's bed, Bill called just before the pizza guy came, and when I saw who it was I just turned my phone off.

Sunday

I awoke to another sunshiny day and Dave had his arms wrapped around me, holding my breast with one hand, and supporting my head with his other arm. I felt "captured" if that makes any sense. I felt his warmth on my back, and could feel his hard penis nestled by my bottom. As I stirred, Dave began to awaken and as he did, he drew me closer to him, hugged me tightly and kissed the back of my neck, it was electrifying to me. He then simply moved my torso to about a sixty degree angle from his body, still behind me and penetrated me in one swift move. I was his pleasure tool for the moment, and he apparently wanted to fuck me again. I just laid there thinking about how good he felt, and how his dominance over me was a huge turn on. In just a few minutes, I felt Dave tense, and felt a warm liquid flow deep into my pussy. Dave had cum inside me for yet another time.

We then laid together as Dave gently massaged my back as his penis became soft but remained inside. It made me feel good that I could so easily please Dave. After a bit, we both got up and took our shower together, we brushed our teeth in the shower and cleaned everything up. Dave felt me up a lot, teased me and my body, and dried me with a large fluffy towel. It was a perfect morning for being intimate together. We went back to bed and I decided that I wanted to give Dave all the pleasure I could so I gently took his soft penis into my mouth, and looked him in the eyes as I used my tongue to excite him. It was fun, I could smell Dave's natural fragrance, and it was so very sexy to me. He began dripping precum which I just licked up, savored with my taste buds, and continued on.

Not enough can be said about how strongly Dave's fragrance was a turn on, as well as the taste of his cock. His penis tasted so sweet, and was so sexy to me. As he came in my mouth, I could hear his moans of ecstasy, and feel his pulsating cock ejaculating into my mouth and throat. I swallowed most of his cum, but kept some in my mouth to savor his flavor. If you don't quite understand how beautiful and sexy this could be to a woman, after jacking off sometime, first smell your ejaculate, and then taste it. It is truly intoxicating. Dave then returned the pleasure I have given to him, and his gift to me was that he took a long, very long time nibbling, licking, and titillating my most sensitive mommy parts. Dave was temporarily "out of service" so he brought me to multiple wonderful, "seeing stars" type orgasms. Bill was never that successful with his tongue.

After both of us had cum, Dave and I went to the kitchen and Dave made a wonderful breakfast. Dave and I remained naked; we shared more about our lives, our families, and our spouses. Dave told me his wife, Deb, was a wonderful person, but still a little bit shy and reserved. He wished she could be more adventurous like me, but didn't believe she has the nerve. I suggested that perhaps I could help her to see how much fun "adult activities" could be with Dave and perhaps another partner. Dave was not at all sure about me talking with Deb, so we dropped that topic as I secretly fantasize how much fun it would be to help her open up. I wondered how Dave would feel if Deb was having as much fun with another guy as I was having with him.

We cleaned up the kitchen and everywhere else we had been so there was no evidence left behind for Deb to find when she returned. Dave got out his camera and I posed, and in so doing, he suggested that he shave me bare down below. I soon educed he was really trying to send me home with a bare cunt so that when Bill sees me naked, he will be reminded of this weekend, at least for a while. Again I felt like I had no choice, although I know I did, but Dave had such a nice manner and I felt like I was under a spell, a spell he had cast upon me, and I didn't care, I wanted to be under his control. It was just perverse enough to turn me on and I asked him to make sure he did a really great job. After shaving me stem to stern, Dave again took many pictures of my now "little girl" look, as well as my whole body. I was so turned on from just the situation that I asked him to please make love to me yet again. He prepped me with his mouth, commenting on how nice a shave pussy was to make love to with his tongue. After cumming repeatedly, I begged him to fill me and to fuck me. I was the one in heat at the moment, and Dave took advantage.

12