Is Your Mother Home?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,169 Followers

"Then we agree!" she clapped her hands, "Because yesterday when you were out, I sat right there." She pointed at the chaise next to the large bedroom window. "Put my foot up on the windowsill and got off with the bullet watching him mow the lawn. He's got that tan and I swear he's filled out since last summer! Bet he's been hitting the gym at school!"

"Fills out those jeans that's for sure." I gave her a wicked grin. "Thinks he gets off to us?"

"Damn straight he does! He was always out there when we were in the pool and whenever I would walk over to the fence and start talking to him he's a nervous wreck! I love watching him try to keep his eyes on my face when I'm in the bikini."

"That's why his mother came over here yelling at you Mrs. Robinson!' I laughed when she rolled her eyes. "She told us both to stay away from him remember? I think we're part of the reason she was glad he was going to school out of town."

"He's nineteen not nine." Sammi gave her long brown hair a dramatic toss, "And I will not be denied! So we agree and Ricky is going to get the..."

"Sammi we can't!" I told her. "His mother hates us!"

"I didn't think we were going to tell her." She giggled, "And she hates us because her husband gawks at us to. Can't blame him. She's not half bad looking, but what a stuck up twat, probably thinks missionary is exciting."

"Whatever, we don't need that kind of trouble." I pointed out.

"You think he'll tell?"

"He's a kid, he'll brag."

"To his mother?" She laughed, "Who cares if he tells his friends. They wouldn't believe him and if they did so what? Then we'll have all his friends coming over his house to gawk at us."

"He's never alone." I told her. "His father makes big money and that witch is always home when Ricky is." I frowned, "I swear she worries we would."

"No she doesn't; she's always home because she has no friends."

"Anyway, we can't have him come over here, she'd see him or one of the people across the street would see him."

"That's why we're going to go over there, right through their patio so no one can see us."

"Over there? What are we going to do, tie his mother up?"

Sammi slipped her arm around me and placing her lips to my ear purred, "They're away for the weekend for a wedding. Ricky's home alone until Monday night."

"What?"

"You heard me, baby." She whispered, "That good looking cub is all alone." I shivered when she flicked her tongue across my ear and her hand began caressing my leg "All by himself; maybe sitting by his window and staring at two scantily clad women."

"Tell me more." I breathed as her hand slipped under my t-shirt and her long nails teased my inner thigh.

"His house is the only one that faces our yard." She said softly. "Maybe I'll take my top off or maybe you'll take it off and we'll play by the pool. Ricky's nice hard cock will be in his hand. We'll give him a show; a little kissing, a little touching. Get him all worked up." Her fingers found my pussy and I groaned when she eased two of them inside.

"He'll be thinking about us and then we'll go over there and get him to let us in."

"He's always so nervous around us." I added, "He's really shy for a good looking kid." I moaned when her thumb pressed against my clit "I like shy."

"And he's very sweet." She nuzzled my neck and I let my head fall back giving her access to it. I was rewarded with her sliding her soft lips up and down, before placing a gentle kiss just under my ear. "Know what his mother's best friend down the street told me?"

"I don't really care, but keep talking." I told her as I straightened my legs and started moving my hips, pushing her slender fingers deeper inside me.

"You remember Ricky's little girlfriend, Becky?"

"That sickeningly adorable little redhead." Even as she gently rubbed my aching clit, I managed a little girl giggle, "Hi Nikki! I like your dress, it's so pretty!"

"She was adorable." Sammi sighed, "I may have thought about her once or..."

"We were talking about Ricky!" I told her, "Sorry you're stuck with this pussy, honey."

"I love this pussy." She gave me a quick kiss and shoved her fingers deeper for emphasis.

"Oh, nice save." I sighed as her thumb picked up speed.

"So she wasn't around much last time he was home and I found out they broke up at spring break."

"Yeah well, as hot as he is I bet some trashy sorority slut got her hands on him."

"Hmm-mm" She shook her head, "I heard he was all broken up and was hoping they would get back together this summer."

"Oh, so the poor boy's not getting any relief. We'll have to take care of that!"

"But the good part," The hand she had around my shoulders slid down my back and slipping through my arm started stroking my nipple through my shirt. "Is, ready for this?"

"Oh, honey I'm sooo ready." I moaned as my hips rocked faster into Sammi's skilled fingers.

Even though I'd just cum her touch as well as the topic of our conversation had my thighs starting to tremble and my toes curling in anticipation of another orgasm.

"She said Becky was the only girl he'd ever been with! They were high school sweethearts since freshmen year."

"No!" I moaned at the thought of what that meant.

"That's right, baby. That gorgeous boy has only been with one girl. A young girl, one who barely knows what she's doing. Honey we are going to blow his fucking mind! Send him back to school ready for those slutty coeds and forgetting all about his boring girlfriend."

"Yeah we are." I breathed clamping my legs tightly around her hand, pinning it to my pussy.

"He's going to be nervous, but we'll take good care of him. Lay him back and just..." she breathed in my ear, her hot breath causing me to shudder, "Can you just see the look on his face when we strip and when we share his cock?" she moaned and I followed suit as her fingers moved faster, "Hear him whimper just before he cums for us"

"Oh yeah."

"And best part?"

"It gets better?"

"We'll own him baby. This won't just be a onetime thing." "We..." I gasped as my pussy tightened around her fingers. "We'll use him whenever we want him. All summer long and whenever he comes back home he is going to come right back for more."

"Yes! He'll be our little boy toy. Whenever we're in the mood we'll have him come over and fuck his brains out. He'll wake up every day this summer hoping we'll call him and he'll be staring and wanting us more than ever. He'll never tell us no and he will do anything we want!"

"Maybe we'll let him have us one at a time." I whispered, "I'll watch him fuck you then suck him hard and he can fuck me!"

"Anything we want, but the first time is going to be the best and baby that first time is going to be today." She paused and pressed her thumb hard to my clit. "What do you say, Nikki? You ready to play while the cat's away?"

"Yes!" I cried, "Oh yes!" I started pumping my hips as she had me right on the edge, "Oh, just a little....Hey!"

I groaned in frustration when Sammi pulled her fingers from inside me and her hand from between my legs. "What the hell? I was right there!"

Sammi sat up and put her glistening fingers in her mouth, she sighed and her eyes rolled back as she tasted me. Removing them she grinned, "Hey you got off already this morning and without me so you don't cum again until I do!"

She stripped her shirt off and tossing it aside, cupped her small perfect tits and giving me her best pout purred in a little girl voice, "Come on Nikki, make your best girl cum!"

I gave her a shove back onto the bed. She started to laugh, but it quickly turned into a contented sigh when I rolled over and eagerly sucked her rosy nipple into my mouth. She arched her back, shoving her tit deeper into my face and grabbing her shorts slipped them over her slender hips. Sitting up I watched her lift her draw her long legs up and after pushing the shorts over her knees she playfully kicked them off.

Sammi made a show of kicking her gorgeous legs before lowering them and spreading them wide. Reaching down, she opened herself to me and with a smile I slid down the bed and started to roll between her legs. Sammi stopped me by putting her foot on my shoulder and pointing to the foot of the bed said, "Get the strap on!" she giggled, "I want a warm up!"

*****

I looked up at the sound of a car driving past the house and whispered, "C'mon let it be him!" I frowned when the car cruised into my line of sight and headed up the street. With a disgusted grunt I went back to flipping through the latest issue of People.

So far the afternoon had not been what we'd hoped for. After Sammi and I played then took a long hot shower together we had donned our sexiest bikinis-the ones we would only where if Ricky's parents weren't home and went out to the pool.

The plan was to make a lot of noise to let Ricky know we were out there and get him watching us like we knew he loved to do. Many times we had seen the curtains moving in his bedroom window that over looked our yard.

We always imagined his hand busy on his nice young cock as he watched us swim and lay out by the pool. Here and there we would share a quick kiss or do a little petting, but not too much as it seemed his mother was always on the patio or sitting by the window.

Several times she had walked over to the fence and started in on us about our inappropriate dress. One of those times she had come right and said "Don't you know I have a teenage son over here?" Sammi had giggled and before she could say something along the lines of that was why we did it, I had simply stated it was our yard and we were a couple enjoying each other's company.

There was no doubt she knew her son-and I am sure her husband-greatly enjoyed our little shows and because of that it seemed anytime we were outside she was right there. But that wouldn't be the case today!

Although my initial thought had been this would be a big mistake she had quickly warmed me up to the idea and I had gone outside ready to give our sexy little neighbor a nice tease before heading over and making his fantasies come true.

Or at least we would have, had the little shit been home. Much to our chagrin we noticed his car was gone. We took a quick dip in the pool figuring he might have just run out to the store. When he hadn't shown up, we tossed clothes over our bikinis and were now in the lounge chairs on the deck.

Sammi had sat there for a few minutes sulking; her lips pushed into the bratty pout I loved, then after a dramatic sigh, closed her eyes and fell asleep.

I'd tried, but had slept late and wasn't tired. I had a couple of magazines on a table next to the chair and begun thumbing through them. Every time I heard a car I felt a wave of excitement, but it quickly faded. We lived on a dead end street and I'd never noticed how often the neighbors came and went. Then again I had never been waiting to fuck the boy next door either.

I closed the magazine and looking to my left took a moment to admire Sammi. She was wearing the same tiny little tank top from this morning over her bikini and it hugged her tits well. I watched them rise and fall with her deep breaths and let my appreciative gaze make their way down the length of her legs before drifting up to her face. I smiled as I took in her peaceful features and lingered on her full lips which were slightly parted.

Unable to resist I began to lean over, planning on giving my beautiful lover a soft kiss when the sound of a car caused me to turn. My heart leapt when I saw Ricky pull into the driveway and stop on his side of the fence not too far past our deck.

"He's home, baby!" I exclaimed, tapping Sammi's arm.

Her eyes opened partway and muttering something she put her arm across her eyes and looked as if she were ready to go back to sleep. I heard the car door open, and all but jumping out of the chair, I slapped Sammi on the thigh hard enough to cause her to yelp and immediately ran down the stairs of the deck and alongside the fence to catch him before he made it into his house.

Ricky got out of the black Mazda his parents had bought him for his graduation last year and started to walk up the driveway. He was wearing a sleeveless white shirt and I sucked on my lower lip while taking in his broad shoulders and well defined arms. The shirt accentuated his deep tan and his jeans were tight enough to show off his fine ass.

Ricky stopped to pick up the newspaper that the delivery boy had thrown nowhere near the side door and when he stood up glanced my way. Approaching the fence I gave him a big wave.

"Hey Ricky!"

He turned and returning the wave, flashed a big smile. "Hi Nicole!"

The front was as good as the back. Ricky had short thick black hair and as he removed his sunglasses I got a good look into his ocean blue eyes. Even his smile was flawless, his teeth as perfect as the rest of him.

A quick glance downward showed that his jeans flattered his front as well as his back. Either he stuffed his pants, or had one hell of a cock and my smile widened at the thought that we would soon find out.

I stood at the short chain link fence and made it a point to rest my arms on it and lean over. I was wearing a low cut red shirt over my black bikini top and could feel my ample tits falling forward. Ricky's eyes instantly found them and lingered there. I gave him a few seconds then asked, "Hey, Ricky?"

"Huh?"

Pointing at my eyes, I smiled, "My face is up here."

His smile faded and his face began to turn red. "I...I...was"

"Hey cutie!" Sammi spoke up from my right, "Whatcha up to?"

"Oh, um Hi Samantha." Ricky replied.

As Sammi approached the fence, I rolled my eyes. I'd gotten a friendly smile and a firm hello. With Samantha Ricky always stuttered and his smile was the nervous aw shucks type a shy kid would give a girl he was smitten with. It was more than apparent that of the two of us Sammi was the one Ricky seemed more taken with. But that was okay; it didn't matter who got us into his pants, we were both going to enjoy what was in them.

As Sammi came up next to me, I nodded in satisfaction. My hot partner in crime was dressed for effect with not only that tiny top, but a pair of denim shorts that were so small I could see her ass cheeks. Her stomach was bare and despite the heat her long brown hair was down.

"Now what did I tell you about that?" She asked, resting her forearms on the short fence and leaning over.

As it was the top barely-as well as the bikini beneath it, barely contained her tits, but with Sammi squeezing her arms together I swore they were ready to pop out. I had to hold back a laugh when he stammered, "T...tell me about what? Did I do something wrong?"

Oh, how cute was he? Nervous just from being that close to her. What was he going to be like later when the two of us were on his bed, butt ass naked and begging him to join us?

"I want you to call me Sammi!" she told him. "Samantha is too old of a name for me." I put my hand over my mouth to muffle the giggle I failed to hold back when she pushed her lips into that amazing pout, "You don't think I look old do you Ricky?"

"Oh no!" He exclaimed a little too quickly. "I...I think you look really young!"

"Good." She nodded. "I feel young and..." reaching out quickly, she caught him off guard and took the sunglasses from his hand. "I feel playful!" she gave a brainless laugh, "Sammi's a playful name isn't it?"

"Sure." He put his hand out, "Can I have my glasses back?"

"Of course!" Folding them she tucked one of the ear pieces into the waist of her shorts. Stepping back from the fence she said, "Go ahead and take them."

I held my breath as she stared at him with an expectant smile and I wondered if she was trying to nail him right here. Ricky reached over the fence, but his hand stopped just short of the glasses. I could see his fingers trembling and he seemed to be staring at Sammi's piercing. After a few seconds, he laughed.

"You can keep them." He said putting his hand on the fence. "I have another pair."

Credit where it was due, Sammi didn't miss a beat and clapped her hands delightedly, "Oh, aren't you sweet!"

"Thanks."

"So you're all alone this weekend?" I asked.

"Yeah, my parents are in New York until Monday." He answered while deliberately keeping his eyes on the ground at his feet.

"Ohh, I bet you have all kinds of fun planned don't you?" Sammi reached out and ran her finger down his chest, "You going to be a bad boy and play while the cat's away?"

"No!" he gave her a nervous laugh that caused my nipples to stiffen.

"Oh, come on, being bad can be fun!" Sammi leaned back over the fence, once again displaying her perky tits. "Don't you ever have fun?"

"Well sure!"

"I don't believe you." Sammi shook her head. "What are you doing fun today?"

"Well...I bought the new Call of Duty and..."

"A game? " I spoke up, "A good looking young man like you all alone and all your going to play with is yourself?"

"Yeah, I...I mean no, I'm not playing with myself!" He was turning beet red and Sammi chimed in.

"I hope not, what a waste that would be!"

"Right, uh..." He nodded awkwardly, "Well hey I...I have to get going you..."

"Hey want to come over for a swim?"

"No, I have too..."

"Come on Ricky!" Sammi gave him the pout again, "Come swimming with us!"

"Yeah," I added, "Then we'll fire up the grill and maybe have some wine!" And we'll fuck your brains out.

"I...I really shouldn't."

"Why?" Sammi asked.

"I...I don't have a bathing suit."

Oh, he was precious! Gorgeous and hard to get! I could feel my bikini sticking to my wet pussy and started shifting from one foot to the other. The movement caught his eyes and I watched him stare at my legs as I moved back and forth.

"So swim in your boxers." Sammi told him, "We swim in our underwear sometimes!"

"No...Uh, that wouldn't be..." he paused when Sammi slipped her arm around my waist and nuzzled my neck. I was wearing my hair up and shivered when she kissed my exposed neck then teased her tongue down to my bare shoulder.

Ricky's eyes widened and he swallowed hard. On that note it seemed as if the bulge in his jeans was getting bigger and I felt my nipples stiffen.

"Wouldn't be...?" I prodded.

"A...appropriate.

"You really are sweet!" Sammi cooed, reaching out and touching his face. "Worrying about how it would make us look!"

"But seeing we're usually inappropriate, we don't care." I told him managing not to laugh as Sammi traced his cheek with her long fingernail.

"Hey, speaking of sweet." Sammi tapped his chest, "I haven't seen your pretty little girlfriend, Becky around lately."

She glanced my way and I gave her a wink, she was on her game.

"Yeah," I said, "I haven't seen her sneaking in the back lately! I figure with you back from school and alone all weekend she'd be rushing over."

"Oh, well we..." he sighed, "We broke up."

"Aw you poor thing!" Sammi cooed.

"Well I'm sure you've moved on, nice looking kid like you." I tossed in.

"No, I've just sort of been..."

"Moping, and that is no fun." Sammi crossed her arms and gave her hair a toss, "No fun at all and all the more reason to come swimming with us! Take your mind off that stupid girl."

"She wasn't stupid she just..."

"Honey, trust me." I made a show of looking him up and down. "Any real woman can tell you dropping a boy as sweet and fine as you is stupid!"

"Maybe, but like I said it wouldn't look right so..."

"Well hey, if you can't go swimming you can still help us out!" Sammi snapped her fingers

"I can?"

"Yes." She pointed at him. "We bought new bathing suits and she thinks hers is hotter. You can see us both and decide." She looked at me "How's that Nikki? We'll let Ricky settle this."

"Great idea!" I exclaimed, meaning it.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,169 Followers