Is Your Mother Home?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,247 Followers

"Okay, I go first then!" Sammi laughed and stripping off the tank top exposed the skimpy little pink bikini top she was wearing.

I could see her nipples were hard and the look on Ricky's face told me he was well aware of them as well.

"What do you think?" She asked, lifting her hands over her head causing her already perky tits to lift even higher.

"Oh, that's uh....really pretty." He said softly.

"My turn!" I pulled my top off and tossed it to the side.

The bikini top was the most revealing I had and the cups only covered the outer half of my full breasts. Ricky's mouth opened, but nothing came out. Instead he stood there gawking.

"Speechless!" I laughed, "I think I win."

"That's not fair." Sammi pouted, "You have bigger tits. I think he needs to see everything!"

Turning her back to Ricky, she winked at me and unsnapping her shorts started to pull them down. They were tight and she began to shimmy her tight little ass back and forth. The shorts came down exposing a bottom that was little more than a thong, She pulled her shorts down to her ankles so that she was completely bent over and shook her ass in Ricky's direction.

Damn she looked good! The image of me licking her ass while Ricky pounded her doggy style sent a wave of heat through me and it was all I could do not to tell him to hop the damn fence and get his ass in our house.

Sammi stood up and kicking the shorts aside, spun back around and putting her arms out asked, "What do you think, Ricky?"

"I...I have to go!" Ricky stepped back away from the fence and turned around so fast he almost lost his balance. Without another look back he walked quickly to the back door of the house and after dropping his keys, let himself in.

"You are too much!" I laughed, "Bringing Becky up was great!"

"Hmm." She was looking past me at the deck and asked, "You think he's at his window yet?"

I turned and pointed as if I was showing Sammi something on the house and looked quickly up at his window. The blind was completely down.

"Not yet."

Sammi shrugged and with a mischievous grin yelled, "Come on honey, let's hit the pool!"

She turned and skipped over to the pool and I admired the way her firm ass looked in the skimpy bottom. When she reached the edge of the built in pool she turned and called out, "Let's go Nikki! Get those shorts off!"

Putting my back to Ricky's house, I mimicked Sammi; slowly shimmying out of the shorts and shaking my ass in the process. When they were at my feet I peeked between my legs and saw the shade was now up a few inches. We had an audience! I ran over to where Sammi was waiting and when I reached her said, "He's watching."

"Good." She said and leaning into me put her arms around me and gave me a kiss.

I returned the kiss, my hips rocking at the thought of Ricky watching us. Sammi's hands slid up and down my back and grabbing my top pulled the string, untying it. Our house was the last on the street and a stand of trees blocked our yard all around except for Ricky's house. Having no worries that anyone else would see us, I slipped my hand around Sammi's warm back and undid her top.

We continued to kiss for a minute, then stepping back, pulled each other's tops off. I could just imagine the look on Ricky's face as he stared at our bare tits. I cried out in surprise when ducking her head, Sammi sucked my right nipple into her mouth. I let my head fall back and moaned picturing Ricky with his cock in his hand. Sammi gave my other nipple a quick kiss and straightening, put her back to me.

Taking my cue, I reached around and cupping her small tits started stroking her nipples while kissing her neck. Sammi purred and ground her ass into my stomach. Pulling away from me she jumped in the pool and diving under the water came up in the middle of it. She beckoned to me and I followed suit, jumping in and turning over on my back so my tits were exposed, floated lazily over towards her.

When I reached her I let my legs drop to the bottom of the pool and turning to face her, wrapped my arms around her. We kissed each other deeply and I loved the feeling of her wet skin and hair against me. Our hard nipples were above the water and rubbing against each other. Knowing Ricky was staring made this even hotter. On that note, I whispered in her ear, "You know the only problem with this?"

"He's not between us?"

"No, he's probably jerking off and he's going to waste a load!"

"True." Sammi shrugged, causing her nipples to slide across mine, "But the kid's nineteen. He'll be able to go a few rounds and..." she giggled, "There's always tomorrow too!"

"Tomorrow?"

"He's alone all weekend!"

Before I could reply, Sammi turned her head away from mine so quickly I had to pull back so she wouldn't hit me. She lifted her hand from the water and pointing directly at Ricky's window called out "Hey, baby! Sure you don't want to join us?"

I saw the blind immediately drop down and laughing, gave Sammi an affectionate kiss, "You're so mean!"

"Oh, don't worry." She whispered as her hand dropped below the water and slipped into my bathing suit, where she quickly found my clit. "We'll make it up to him very soon."

*****

"You ready baby?" I asked Sammi as we walked up to Ricky's back door.

"Damn straight I am." She giggled, "It'll be all I can do not to just jump on him."

I nodded then turning serious for a moment took her hand, "Sammi you sure? Remember I said I would be fine with..."

"It was my idea." She squeezed my hand. "I love you Nikki. I want all of your heart, but." She gave me that excited little giggle again, "I'm willing to share your pussy here and there."

"You are a true romantic." I told her. "You should write for Hallmark."

"I'd rather write for Penthouse." She winked, "Dear Penthouse, our hot neighbor was alone and..."

She trailed off and looking me up and down said, "I like that little dress on you, but I cannot wait for you to take it off!"

I looked down at the plain black sundress I was wearing. It wasn't a mini, but short enough to show my legs to well above my knee and low cut enough to show a fair amount of cleavage.

It tied in the back and was loose enough to simply fall away if I untied it, which was what Sammi loved about it. She was wearing a red version of the same dress and as she rang the doorbell, I felt a wave of heat flow through me at the thought of what we were wearing beneath our cute outfits.

I looked down at Sammi's long legs, taking in the red fuck me heeled sandals she was wearing. I was in a matching black pair and smiled at the thought it looked as if we were dressed for a party. We were of course, just a party for three people.

Adding to the party motif was the bottle of red wine I was holding and the giddy feeling of excitement running through me. I looked to my left and took a moment to tease my long hair out a little more in the glass next to the door.

Sammi's long hair was down and brushed out as well and we were both wearing deep red lipstick that matched our freshly painted red fingers and toes as well as Sammi's provocative under attire. My breath caught when the door opened.

"Hey honey!" Sammi greeted him with a huge smile, "Up for some company?"

Part of the reason for Sammi's huge smile was Ricky had answered the door in just his jeans. I stared at his broad well muscled chest and let my eyes wander down to his flat hard stomach imagining it was my tongue doing so. My eyes fixed on that damn bulge in his jeans and wondered if he were wearing underwear.

"I...I was," he shrugged, "Watching TV and fell asleep on the couch."

His blue eyes did look bleary and as he rubbed the left one he asked, "What are you guys doing here?"

"Well we feel bad!" Sammi went on in her best little girl voice, "It's not fair a sweet young guy like you should be all alone so we came over to keep you company!"

At this point I had to admit I was adding nothing. I was focused on the line of dark hair rising from his jeans and climbing up to his naval where it spread out in a patch that I would love to explore with my tongue while rubbing his...

"I...I appreciate it, but well, my mom said she didn't want me to have anyone over except for my friend Josh and..."

"You always do what mommy tells you honey" Sammi asked, giving him a nasty little smile, "You always a good boy?"

"I...I try to be."

"And we're good girls!" Sammi lied through her teeth. "We just want to do something nice for you, keep you company. Make you forget all about that silly girl who doesn't appreciate you."

"Yeah, well..."

"Please?" Sammi had now switched gears and widened her already large brown eyes and was batting her long lashes, "Please let us come in Ricky? Just for a little while?"

"We won't stay long." My turn to lie. "We do feel bad you're by yourself and figure we can just hang out maybe have a glass of wine," I held up the bottle, "And get to know each other. Your mom doesn't really like us so we never really got to know you." I gave him a disarming smile, "We just want to be friendly."

Ricky turned to the side to face me "My mom..."

"Will never know." Sammi said, and moving quickly slipped past him and into the house.

"Hey!"

Ricky spun around to follow her and stifling a laugh I followed him into the house. Sammi had walked across the living room and sitting on the arm of a large sofa, crossed her long legs, "Wow this is a nice place!"

"Hey don't sit on the arm like that." Ricky said, "My mother hates that."

"You talk about your mom an awful lot Ricky." Sammi pointed out, "You a mama's boy? You her little baby boy?"

"I'm not a mama's boy." Ricky snapped and for the first time sounded aggravated.

'Ohh, I like that tone." Sammi purred, "You should use it to tell me to get off the couch."

"Sammi, would you please, just sit on the couch, not the arm?"

"That was lame." Sammi rolled her eyes and didn't move.

Walking past them I went and sat on the other arm of the couch.

"Come on Nicole." He exclaimed.

"It's Nikki." I corrected him. "Nikki and Sammi. Fun names!" I sighed, "Not that you seem to like fun."

"I do, but my mother's really anal..."

"Like she's ever had anal." Sammi snickered.

Ricky stopped, then with an effort continued, "I just don't want the house messed up that's all."

"Oh, we won't mess up her house." Just her little boy.

"Sammi!" Ricky pointed, "Get your heels off the cushion!"

I looked to see Sammi had put her feet up on the couch and her heels were indeed pushing into the cushion.

"Sorry, sir." She gave him the pout, "I'll take them off. "

She leaned over and started undoing the straps to her sandals and even from where I was I could see red lace peering out from her dress as well as half her tits.

"I'll take mine off too, wouldn't want to mess up the carpet." I said and leaned over to slip my sandals off.

I was looking up through my lashes and could see Ricky looking from Sammi, to me and then back to her. I could feel my breasts falling forward and knew he was getting a damn good look at the black lingerie I had beneath the dress. He looked as nervous as he had outside, but unlike last time he had nowhere to run, it was just a matter of when we made the move and I was leaving that to Sammi.

Sammi let her shoes fall to the floor and extending her long legs straight out wiggled her toes. "I just painted them, you like red Ricky?"

"I do."

"Better than black?" I touched my dress so he would get my meaning.

"Blacks nice to." He nodded.

"Which do you like better?"

"I..." he looked back and forth at us, then with a shrug said, "I like them both actually."

"Then both is what you'll get!" Sammi told him.

"What?"

"Honey," Sammi ignored his question and pointed at the bottle of wine I had next to me on the couch. "Let's have a drink. Can you get us glasses?"

"I'm not old enough to..." he stopped when I began laughing then sighed, "I know I sound lame."

"Nah, just sweet." Sammi said, "Too sweet to be moping around a house playing with your joystick."

"People haven't used joysticks since Atari." Ricky said, "Back in the 80's."

"It was a joke." Sammi sighed, "I meant playing with your cock."

"My..." Ricky turned red again, "You know what, let me get some glasses."

He turned around and headed in to the kitchen through the swinging door. When he was out of sight I looked at Sammi, "You figure a couple of glasses, then...hey!"

Sammi had hopped off the couch picking up one of her shoes grabbed my wrist and yanked me off the couch.

"Fuck the wine, I'm not thirsty."

"Where are going?" I gasped as I caught my balance and stumbled along behind her.

"Upstairs, I don't want to mess up the couch," she giggled "Not enough room for three of us anyway.

We reached the staircase and as Sammi ran up in front of me, pausing to place her shoe on the steps as a trail. I stared at her red lace clad ass peeking out from under her short skirt and wished I had time to eat her from behind on the steps.

"How big do you think his bed is, he's just a single kid?"

Sammi opened the first door on the right and pulled me past it. I looked in to see a desk and several bookcases. She opened a door to the left which led to the bathroom.

"I think his room is on the end from where his window looks..."

"I don't care where his room is." She said, and opening a door midway down the hall pulled me into the room. "We're taking him right here."

"In his parent's bed?" I asked as I followed her into the large well furnished room. "Sammi!"

"Don't Sammi me!" she laughed as she sat down on the huge king size bed. "God knows someone should get laid in it! Look at the size of this thing!"

She stood up and grabbing the comforter ripped it off the bed and tossed it into the corner.

"Hey," Ricky called from downstairs, "Where did you guys go?"

"Get your dress off and get your ass on the bed!" Sammi hissed at me.

"Yes ma'am!" I laughed.

As I reached back and pulled the string and let the dress start to slide down, I watched Sammi. She had already untied hers and putting her arms over head gave a sexy little shimmy causing it to fall to the floor. Even though I'd known what was underneath my breath still caught at the sight of her. She was wearing a red lace top that tied between her tits and flared out leaving her stomach visible. The top was tied loosely enough so that her small tits were almost completely visible.

The bottom of the ensemble was a red thong with a patch of lace over her pussy and very little else. My dress stopped at my tits and as I grabbed it to shove it down she snapped, "Hurry up!"

"Hey I can't help it if I have real tits and they hold the damn thing up."

"Bitch!" She laughed as she sat on the edge of the bed.

I pushed the dress to the floor and as I went to sit on the bed caught my reflection in the mirror. My thong was a black version of hers, but my top was a black transparent lace camisole that left my tits fully visible through the flimsy material.

The top barely reached the bottom of my breasts and leaving my midriff bare as well. As soon as I sat on the bed, Sammi slid back far enough to pull one of her legs up and pointed for me to do the same.

I matched her position and at the sound of footsteps coming down the hallway, Sammi slipped her arms around my neck and kissed me. Even as her tongue plunged into my mouth I saw Ricky come in the room.

"What the hell are you guys doing...."

He stopped and turning her head Sammi kissed my cheek and placing her hand on my stomach smiled, "Hey baby, ready for some fun?"

"Oh my god." Ricky whispered.

"I like that." I said softly, "But I'll like it better when you're calling our names in a few minutes."

As nervous as he looked, Ricky stood there gawking, unable to take his eyes from us. Finally he managed to swallow and stuttered, "Why are you guys d...dressed like that?"

"We're here to cheer you up!" Sammi told him, "Make you forget all about that stupid little girlfriend of yours." She kissed my neck and purred, "Show you some real fun."

"But..."

"Ricky," I began, "We like that your sweet and we love that you're kind of naïve, but if you try to tell us you don't know what we're here to do then maybe we are wasting our time."

"I..."

"Now we're here to have a really hot time," I interrupted him, "And honestly, we'll do it with or without you, right, baby?"

"I'd rather he play with us." Sammi widened her eyes and started to pout. "I want to play with a nice big cock."

"Sorry honey." I slipped my arms around her waist and drew her to me, "He doesn't want to play."

"But...but I really wanted to suck on it!" she whimpered in her little girl voice.

"Me too." I said sadly, "I haven't had a nice load shot in my face in a long time."

"I guess he doesn't think I'm pretty."

She sounded so pathetic it was hard not to laugh, but when she looked up at me with those big eyes and her lower lip trembling, my already warm pussy started to flow and at that moment the kiss I gave her was not for show, but one of pure lust.

Sammi moaned in her throat as my lips pressed into hers. I could feel her nipples pressed to mine through the thin lingerie and as she put her arms around my shoulders, I slipped my tongue past her lips and into her mouth. She gave a delighted coo as her tongue danced across mine and her hands slid around to my bare stomach. Sammi began gently sucking on my tongue and teasing her long nails across my stomach.

I opened my eyes and saw Ricky standing there with his mouth open. My eyes lowered and then widened at the sight of the huge bulge in his jeans. I was so distracted by the thought of that young cock I gasped in surprise when Sammi's hands worked their way under my top and started rubbing my nipples. Her lips left mine and trailed down my neck. I let my head fall back and moaned as her fingers caressed my nipples.

My breathing was becoming heavier and I smiled when I saw Ricky take a step closer to the bed. Taking Sammi's face in my hands, I eased her from my neck and after kissing her softly; looked over at Ricky, "You sure you don't want to play?"

Ricky took another step towards us and I noticed his eyes were locked onto Sammi's nipples poking through the red lace of her top. As I'd noted before it seemed Sammi was more of an interest for him and I was fine with whatever would get us that hot young cock. Kissing her gently on her cheek; I whispered, "Slide up on the middle of the bed."

Sammi pushed back and swung her long leg over me, giving Ricky a great look at the thin strip of red lace between her thighs. She eased up towards the headboard and pulling my legs onto the bed I slid up so I was lying on my side next to her. I kissed her neck and began to fondle her small breasts. Ricky had drawn closer and I was starting to breath as hard as Sammi when I saw the expression on his face.

He no longer looked as nervous and there was a look of hunger in his eyes as he watched my hand slide across Sammi's perfect tits. I slid my lips up and down her neck and Sammi released an exaggeratedly loud moan when I started toying with her nipple through her lingerie.

"Oh, you're teasing me!" Sammi whimpered.

I worked my lips down her neck and trailed down her chest until I was kissing the smooth flesh between her tits. My hand left her breast and started caressing her soft stomach. I let my long nails tease their way past her pierced naval and lightly ran them along the top of her thong. Sammi moaned and started moving her hips trying to coax my hand into her thong.

I placed my lips around her nipple through the lace and staring directly at Ricky swirled my tongue around it. He was starting to sweat and a single drop was sliding down his chest towards his stomach. Something else began to drip at the thought of my tongue following that wet line down his hard body.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,247 Followers